Away From My Perfect Life (Na...

By bunchifpotatoes

"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thank... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8:
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
Part 18:
Part 19:
Part 20:
Part 21:
Part 22:
Part 23:
Part 24:
Vote for the Love Interest
Part 25:
Part 26:
Part 27:
Part 28:
Part 29:

Part 3:

511 25 0
By bunchifpotatoes

       While she was getting some food, she saw Gato walk up to her, seeing Zabuza and Haku with him.

       She was fangirling until Gato spoke, "I see you're quite talented, I would like for you to sell your ideas to me. I'll pay a lot for it."

       "No way. I can sell you my clothes." Fuyumi said.

       Gato was visibly upset, "I'll buy one outfit and your ideas."

       "No."

       "Do you know who I am?!"

       "No."

       Gato grew increasingly pissed and went to grab her but Haku stopped it, "Oi, what do you think-"

       "What do you think you're doing? She said no." Zabuza said.

       'Oh my goodness, Zabuza..If I were an adult here, I would so marry you!'

      "Well-"

      "You're really planning on hitting a child?"

      "..."

      "Let's go." Gato snapped, walking past Fuyumi.

      Fuyumi quickly passed a business card to Haku and smiled at him, "Thank you for helping me."

     'If I remember correct, he's a drug dealer and smuggler...He's planning to kill Zabuza the moment he broke his arms...But how am I supposed to help those two?'

      Fuyumi sighed and walked back, but ran into Inari, who was sitting on a rock.

     "Are you lost?" She asked.

     "No." 

     "Are you hungry?"

      "No-" He stopped when his stomach started grumbling.

     "I won't force you to do anything, but let me make you something first." Fuyumi chirped, making a simple stew with some ingredients she summoned secretly and a fire.

      As he slowly ate the stew, Fuyumi asked him for his name, "I'm Fuyumi. What's your name?"

      "Inari."

       "Okay, then. Inari, why are you here? You should go back home."

       "There were bad people there..." He muttered.

       'Did Gato visit their house to find Tazuna?'

       "I'm sure they won't be there anymore, I'm sure your mother is really worried about you. I'll bring you home." 

       He nodded and walked home, "Inari! Oh my goodness, where were you?! I was so worried." Tsunami cried, hugging him.

      "Thank you for bringing him back, would you like to stay for lunch?"

      "Oh, sure, thank you!"

      "How old are you? You seem pretty young to be by yourself." Tsunami asked.

      "I'm 13, but don't worry. I'm doing very well for myself."

      "I can tell from the clothes your wearing, must be expensive."

       "I made this! I make a living from this! I could sell some to you for a lower price, and I'll even give an extra one for Inari!" 

       "Oh, wow. No wonder most of the other people were suddenly wearing such nice clothing, I'll take up your offer, then!"

        "Here's my sketchbook, it contains designs I've made before, and I have some  here. Most of them are for adults since most of my customers were in their early thirties!" Fuyumi smiled.

       "Wow, these are all so amazing. You're really talented for a 13 year old!"

       Tsunami picked a dress Fuyumi already had and she gave it to her, "Wow, so cheap? Are you sure?"

       "Well, I don't need much to manager here!" Fuyumi explained.

       "Wow, thank you..."

       Fuyumi took her sketchbook back and showed a sketch to Tsunami, "How's this for Inari?"

       "It's nice. Inari, what do you think?"

      "I like it."

      "I'll probably have it done by tomorrow. I'll be back soon! Thank you for having me!" Fuyumi smiled before leaving.

      Fuyumi spent all her time making it, needing to sew it by hand and fell asleep immediately after finishing it. Once she woke up, she immediately went to Inari's house and knocked on the door. 

       "Tsunami-San, I'm back! I hope I'm not interrupting----" Fuyumi trailed off, seeing Team 7.

      'Shoot, I completely forgot that they were coming.'

      Naruto recognised her, "Oh! You're the person who gave me ramen!"

     "Oh, hi!" Fuyumi smiled.

     "Tsunami, who is she?" Tazuna asked.

     "She's the reason why almost everyone is wearing such nice clothes!" 

     "Did you travel here by yourself?" Kakashi asked.

     "Yes! I'm currently living near the shore of the lake!" Fuyumi smiled.

     'Kakashi is talking to me right now!'

     "You never told me that, why not you stay here?" Tsunami offered.

     "No, no. It's fine! Besides, it seems like you have a lot of people with you already. I'm perfectly fine in the tent-"

     "Fuyumi!" Inari called out, walking out the door and running towards her.

     "Inari!"

     Fuyumi gave Inari the clothes and he went to try them on, and Tsunami still offered for Fuyumi to stay with them.

      "I really don't need to-"

      "She can room with me." Sasuke interrupted.

      Fuyumi then felt Sakura's glare at her, "No, it's fine! I can sleep on the couch over there-"

     "So you agree to staying here? Great!" Tsunami smiled.

     'They tricked me...'

    "Do you need to bring anything from your tent? I can help you." Kakashi asked.

    "No, I bring everything with me. It's just a place for me to sleep." 

    Sakura furrowed her eyebrows, "I'll room with Sas-"

    "She can room with me, I don't mind." Sasuke said.

    "Sure." Kakashi sighed.

    "But-"

    "Here's a futon!" Tsunami smiled, pushing Fuyumi inside the room.

    "I was just supposed to deliver clothes..." Fuyumi sulked.

    "Am I that awful to be around?" Sasuke asked, suddenly behind her.

    She shook and turned around to face him, "No, of course not."

    "But I have to ask, the first time we met, you were hiding from a group of girls. Wouldn't you prefer I room with Sak-the pink haired girl and you room with Naruto? Or that I room with Naruto? He's the only person who kinda knows me."

     "Naruto's annoying and Sakura is an annoying fangirl, you are the only girl who won't freak out when near me."

     "What about that hyuga girl? I've seen her while walking around the village, she doesn't seem to freak out."

     "Yeah but we don't really talk."

     "Anyways, my offer still stands!" Fuyumi beamed.

     "Offer?"

     "To make you clothes to blend in with the crowd!"

    "No thanks." 

    Fuyumi sulked but then perked up and ran outside, "Hey, where are you-"

    "Kakashi-San!" Fuyumi called out, with him walking out the door.

    "How do you know my name?"

    "How could I not? You're the one and only Hatake Kakashi, the copycat ninja! But going back to what I wanted to say, do you have any clothes you'd like? I'll make them for you! I have reasonable prices and good quality pieces!" Fuyumi smiled, passing him a business card.

     "I can tell, almost all of Konoha and the Land of the Waves is wearing your style of clothing. Maybe I'll check it out when I'm free."

      "Really?! Yay!" Fuyumi cheered, before walking back inside the room.

      "What was that?"

      "You're right, I should've told Naruto and Sakura about my business as well, but I got too distracted by seeing Kakashi-San, and at the fact that he said he might check out the place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
52.9K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...
45.9K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
1K 53 9
**HIGHEST RANKING: #2 IN SASUKEXSAKURA** this is loosely based off of a fanfic I read that I loved the idea of but I wanted to expand on, credits to...