Do they hate me too?

By Ali-Panda

Asher is an eleven-year-old boy. His parents do not want him. They say he is an unwanted mistake. He has thre... More

Character list!!!!
Update schedule!
How it Started!
The Bad News.
Who is this?
Will there be a spanking?
The phone call.
Asher tells a secret.
A friendship could end.
Asher has a problem.
The video and abuse!
Hospital Visit.
Luke makes a mistake!
Asher meet Carter!
The Park!
Asher and Carter.
A talk, a hug, and a punishment!
Asher is mad.
A private conversation.
Maverick is concerned!!!!
Almost an accident!
Asher gets in trouble!
Asher talks to Samuel.
They talk and cuddle.
Asher wins!
A talk, a gift, and some bonding time!
A weird surprise!
Something happened!
Elijah is scared!
A change of plans!
A fun night!
Elijah notices something!
A weird conversation!
Unexpected guest!
Questions!
A plan!
A talk and a problem.
A bad day!
A purchase and dinner!
Asher has a fun morning!
Dinner and A gift!
A good night, and a few talks!
A good cry!
A great day!
A bon fire!
The next morning!
An emotional day!
They have a plan!
Secrets come out!
More secrets and a fun morning!
More secrets and a fun morning part 2!
Asher feels betrayed!
Elijah scrambles to make sense of what is wrong!
Asher outsmarts the older brothers!
The boys are trying to help Elijah!
Asher is smart!!
Elijah speaks with Asher!
A scary day!
An event!
Elijah is worried!!
Liam cries!
Elijah is surprised!
Asher knows the plan!
A fun Day!
Another Emergency room visit!
A good night and a rough day!!!
Moving day!!!!
A new home!
Their mom is a snake!
A day with Nathan!
Feeling Included!
A mad brother?
An accident!
Elijah does not like being helped!
Taking care of his babies!
Bonding time with the brothers!
A relaxing afternoon.
First time in trouble!
Luke is mad at Lucas!

Elijah has to calm down!

577 32 6
By Ali-Panda

Elijah scooped Asher up and walked in the bedroom with him. He laid down on the bed and Asher snuggled closer into him. He checks his phone, and it is almost four. He knows Nathan and Carter will be here any minute. He gets up and he changes clothes. He wants to slide into something more comfortable. He goes to get back in the bed and Luke knocks on the door. He motions for Elijah to join them in the living room. He walks in the living room and Nathan and Carter are sitting on the couch. Carter walks up and hugs him. They all sit down and will talk. Nathan(N), Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), and Carter(C). 

(N) It smells good in here. 

(C) It does. 

(Lu) Asher spent most of the day cleaning. 

(N) Is he feeling ok?

(C) Where is he?

(E) He is asleep. I will wake him up soon. 

(C) Ok. 

(L) Did we come up with a plan. 

(N) My parents are ok if she apologizes and does not speak to Carter again. That goes for her sister as well. 

(C) I showed some of the girls the video at school. They are excited to meet Asher. They cannot stand Mary, and now they hate Becca. They treated her like crap today. Two boys came up to me and told me their brothers wanted them to hit me to teach me a lesson. They would not do it because they were scared of Luke, Nathan, Maverick, and Liam. 

(N) What two boys?

(Lu) Who are their brothers? 

(C) Mark and Todd. They both play football. 

(Lu) We will have a talk with them tomorrow. 

(N) No, I have their numbers we will call them now. Luke follow me. 

Nathan and Luke go in Luke's room. He calls Todd and puts it on speaker. He answers. Todd(T), Mark(M), Nathan(N), and Luke(Lu).

(T) Hey man.

(N) Are you around Mark?

(T) Yeah, we are playing COD at my house. 

(Lu) Can you pause it and put it on speaker?

(T) Yeah. 

(M) Hey Nathan. 

(T) Who else is on here?

(Lu) It's Luke. 

(M) Hey man how is it going?

(N) You tell us. We heard you tried to get your brothers to beat Carter up today. 

Both boys freeze and they are nervous to answer. 

(T) I am sorry. 

(Lu) You will be. I understand you told them to beat a boy named Asher up when he starts. 

(M) She told us too. She gave us money. 

(N) What does she have on you?

(T) We both cheated when we were at camp. She knows about it. 

(Lu) We will help, does she know their names?

(T) No. 

(N) Do yall?

(M) No. 

(Lu) We will help you deny the allegations. We will also show them the video of Mary assaulting our little brothers and threating to get them hurt. 

(T) Ok. 

(N) We four will also have a talk tomorrow after school. You can choose where we meet.

(Lu) That sounds like a good plan. 

(T) I am sorry. 

(M) I don't want to get beat up. 

(T) Are you going to tell the team about this?

(Lu) We are, we are supposed to be a team. Do you know why she asked you to do it? 

(T) She said they were smart asses. 

(N) She lied to you again. Asher is gay and she wants him to get beat up for that. 

(M) We can meet wherever you want and talk. The team will hate us. We have three dudes on our team that are gay. 

(T) I need you to call her now and tell her we found out and there will be hell to pay. 

(M) I promise we will. 

(Lu) Bye. 

Nathan hangs up the phone and they join the other boys. They hear a knock at the door and Elijah opens it. It is Mary, her dad, and her mom. Her sister did not come. She was feeling under the weather. Elijah invites them all to sit on the patio. Luke asks what they want to drink, and they all sit. These three will join the conversation. Mary(M), Mom(Mo), and Dad(D). 

(D) It is nice to meet you. 

(E) Let's cut the pleasantries bullshit. We have a video to show you and then we can speak. 

(M) What?

(C) We got the whole thing on video. Asher and I warned you not to come. You chose not to listen. 

(M) We are leaving. 

(Mo) What video?

(D) I would like to see it as well. 

Elijah shows them both videos. They are both speechless and they look at Mary. 

(L) Did you think that your pussy was going to end my relationship with any of my brothers? 

(D) Ok, what do yall want? 

(N) My parents want an apology posted on all her social media pages apologizing for slapping my 12-year-old brother. She will also apologize for paying Mark and Todd money to have their brothers beat Carter up. 

(E) She will also apologize to Asher at a later date. He is sleeping and he was scared to be around her. We will also go and get a restraining order against her. 

(L) We are done. I will allow it to be a nice separation. I will post we grew apart. If you open your mouth or spread lies about me, I post the videos. 

(N) My parents are also taking the video to the college and school. That was non-negotiable. 

(Mo) We can pay you to keep quiet. 

(D) If they get suspended or expelled, if would ruin their chances for other colleges. 

(C) I think Becca already had a bad day at school. I heard she asked to move schools already. 

(M) How did you know that?

(C) She asked six dudes to beat me up today. She said it was because I was a faggot. She has been branded as a snobby little bigoted bitch. I don't think there is a chance of her reputation coming back. Her boyfriend dumped her as soon as he heard. Most of her friends turned their backs on her. 

(Mo) How do you know this. 

(C) She came to me and apologized. She told me Mary told her to do it and begged me to talk to everyone for her. 

(Mo) Mary, is this true? 

(L) Looks like that power of your pussy isn't working so well. 

(D) You will not speak to my daughter like that. 

(E) Fuck you and your daughter. Let me explain how this works. You both make what sixty or so thousand dollars each. You may have some money saved up, and that is great. Our parents make around ten million dollars a year. It takes one call, and in an hour, they will have a defense team ready to cut your throat. They will make sure Mary is arrested. They will paint you as the bad guys for defending a monster. They will ruin Becca's reputation for trying to get people to beat up a twelve-year-old for being a what did she call it. 

(N) Faggot is the word I believe she used. 

(L) We have more resources than you, we are better liked than you, and we will defend our brother until the end. 

(E) What you can do is get the fuck up and leave. Here is my number. You call me in one day with your answer. Mary apologizes on all socials. Becca apologizes and then you transfer her to a different school.

(N) When Mary is served with the restraining order you take it and don't fight it. 

(L) You also accept the fate of the school. If you fight any of this, we will take you down. 

(D) We will let you know. 

(E) Oh, by the way. Our parents know and they have hired SK&T attorneys at law. 

(Mo) That is the biggest firm in the state. 

(E) It is also the best. You have twenty-four hours. 

(Lu) The clock is fucking ticking. Also, if you ever threated my brother again. I will beat the fuck of you Mary. I am not above hitting some stuck-up bitch or her daddy. I hope you understand. 

(D) We apologize. We will call in the morning. Mary get up, lets go. 

(C) Bye. 

(M) Can I talk to Lucas. 

(L) No, Carter told you on the video. You were an easy lay. We are finished. I told you from the beginning, I would choose my family over you every single time. You overestimated the power of what you thought you had. 

(E) That is all. You can leave or we can call the cops now. 

The three walk out. They leave and the boys sit down. 

(N) I think that worked out well. 

(C) Me too. 

(E) You really showed people that video?

(C) Yes. 

(N) You should have spoken with Elijah first. 

(C) Asher was ok with it. She thought people were going to be mad. They are excited to meet Asher. Most of the boys don't care he is gay. Most of the girls want to try and date him, they think he is cute. I promise he is going to be ok. Becca left early; they ruined her day. 

(L) Thank you for sticking up for my baby brother. 

(C) That's what you do for someone you love. 

(E) He loves you too. 

(C) I know. 

(Lu) What are we going to do about Mark and Todd. 

(E) We have them come here tomorrow. They apologize and you let it go. You let them tell the team and apologize. 

(L) Coach is going to be mad. 

(Lu) He is going to be pissed. 

(N) He can't stand racist, bigots, or ignorant people. He will chew their ass out. 

(E) It will be ok. You two will explain they apologized and deserve a second chance. You will have their backs. As long as they agree to help defend Asher and Carter. 

(Lu) We will. 

(N) I am not sure that will work with three of the players. They are gay. 

(E) That is on them. 

(C) Can I please go wake Asher up?

(N) Carter. 

(E) That is fine buddy. Be gentle and tell him they have already left. We need to go look at the cars. How about we leave you two here and we go real quick?

(Lu) I will stay in my room. You three can go. I do not want them here alone. 

(N) I think we should let Asher go. He was so excited about today. 

(E) Ok, let's wait for them. 

Carter has crawled on the bed, and he kisses Asher on the end of the nose. Asher opens his eyes and kisses him. Asher(A) and Carter(C) will talk. 

(A) Baby. 

(C) You are finally awake. 

(A) How long have you been here?

(C) Almost an hour. Mary already came and left. We are waiting on you to go get the cars. 

(A) I need to use the bathroom. 

(C) I can help. 

(A) I need to poop. I made Elijah mad. Can you get Lucas?

(C) I can help.

(A) I know, but we are boyfriends. I don't want you helping me with that kind of stuff. I have something else I need your help with tomorrow night. 

(C) Ok. 

(A) Please ask Lucas. 

(C) Ok. 

Carter gets up and walks and gets Lucas. He tells Lucas, Asher needs him. He looks at Elijah while Lucas walks away. 

(C) Why did Asher make you mad?

(E) Who?

(C) You.

(E) He said that?

(C) Yeah, he asked for Lucas because he was afraid of you. 

(E) Son of a bitch. 

(Lu) Calm down. You two can speak when we get home. 

Lucas walks in and hugs Asher. Lucas(L) and Asher(A).

(L) Are you ok?

(A) I need to poop, can you help?

(L) I can. 

They walk to the bathroom and Lucas helps Asher. They wash their hands and Lucas grabs his shoes. He helps Asher slide them on and they walk in the living room. All the boys stand up and they all start walking towards the SUV. Asher stays close to Lucas and does not look at Elijah. Elijah can feel the awkwardness and he is fighting back the tears. All the boys notice it. Elijah gets up front and Nathan drives. Luke crawls in the very back and Asher sits behind Elijah. Lucas and Carter sit beside him. Asher can see Elijah staring out the window. He can see the tears strolling down his face. Asher closes his eyes. He is trying to fight the tears. They start coming down and Carter holds his hand. He nudges Lucas and Lucas gets worried. They ride in silence. They pull up at the car lot and Lucas speaks. 

NOTE:

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!! The next chapter will cover buying the cars, dinner, and the rest of the night. Mary's mom and dad are not letting this go without a fight. 

Thank you for all the comments and questions so far!!!! Please keep asking questions and leaving comments if you have them!!!! I love responding to them!!!!! If you catch any mistakes please let me know. I try to catch them all, but I do miss some. 

The vote goal for this story is now 15 votes a chapter!!!! We have been reaching our vote goals every time!!!! If we reach this we will do a bonus chapter each week!!!! 

How are you liking the story so far???? 

Thank you for reading and thank you for the support!!!! 

Jer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 503 28
Everything hurt. The pain the flooded over my entire body. I could feel the blood seeping out and the bruises beginning to form as I just lay here...
18.9K 367 19
Kade Noles has had it rough. Kade gets sent to a boys foster home after being caught by the police. He's been on his own for a while, growing up mov...
42.4K 1.5K 60
Landon was kidnapped six years ago by his aunt and uncle. His family has been desperately trying to find him. Their parents are dead, and their baby...
1M 27.9K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...