One Summer Day (BWWM)

بواسطة akuaaaadan

Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... المزيد

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 30

1.1K 40 10
بواسطة akuaaaadan

"Got a white boy on my roster
He be feeding me pasta and lobster
He just hit me up on Tuesday like, "What you doing bae?"

I sing while I sit on my vanity getting ready for work. It had been a week since Roman and I admitted our feelings to one another. We've texting each other even more frequently than we used to.

I put my final touches on put on a simple outfit for work. I haven't to work in about two weeks and my pockets are definitely starting to feel it. My music stops playing and I see an incoming call from Rome. A small smile shows on my face before I put him on my mirror.

"Hi baby," I say to him softly.

"Hi moró," He says gruffly with his hair all over his face and traces of sleep on his face.

"You're so cute," I say to him lowly squealing.

"I told you I'm not cute, I'm sexy and hot."

I roll my playfully roll my eyes at home. "Yeah, yeah, whatever floats your boat."

"You getting ready for work?" He asks. I nod my head setting my face with powder.

"My pretty girl," He says softly smiling and I cover my face with my hands he always makes me feel shy, and I am NOT a shy girl.

"Stop it," I say looking away from the camera.

"What, it's true. You're the prettiest girl ever. And you're all mine." He says sighing into the camera.

"You're just saying that to say it," I say trying to maintain my smile.

He shakes his head no, "Cross my heart." And I laugh at him. I finish my makeup and now all that's left is to pick an outfit.

"You look so cute baby," He says as I twirl showing him my outfit.

"Thank you bunny," He groans at my nickname for him. "I told you not to call me that," I chuckle at him while I grab my bag and put my gloss, ID and wallet in.

"It's cute, you're my cute little bunny." I say to him I say walking towards the door. I quickly grab my keys and walk out the door.

"Oh shoot," I say.

"What happened babe," He asks leaning on his elbow.

"I forgot my water bottle," I say walking back into my room. I look for it everywhere but I can't find it.

"Damn it where is it?" I say to myself .

"Did you check under your bed, it usually falls under there." Roman asks and I check. Low and behold there it is.

"Found it." I say. I look at the time and gasp.

"Sh*t," I gasp out, "I'm going to be late."

"I gotta go babe, I'll call you later," I say quickly into the phone.

"Ok moró," He says softly. I smile softly.

3 hours in to my shift I find myself yawning out of boredom. It has been a particularly slow day, not many customers coming in today. It was only me and Agatha my manager today.

"Hey darling do you mind grabbing more records in the back for me, a customers complained earlier about not having enough." She asks.

"Of course," I say and walk towards the back. I grab the records from the back and make my way to the front. I then make my way to the section and put the new records in the empty slots.

"Cléo hun, there's someone here for you." I hear Agatha say.

"Coming," I shuffle back to the front of the store to find Roman standing there.

"Hi," He says walking towards me.

"Hi Rome, what are you doing here?" I asked. Standing right in front of him.

He brings his hands from behind him and brings out the prettiest flowers, and a bag of my favorite, Chipotle with an Agua Fresca drink.

I gasp, "Rom."

"I saw these flowers and thought of you, and I happened to pass by chipotle on the way here so I thought why not, it's also almost time for your lunch break, so, knocked two birds with one stone," He says.

I awe at him and get a little teary eyed. "Yes I didn't have to but I wanted to, anything to see you smile."

I walk over towards him and give him a hug. "Thank you bunny,"

He groans," I told you to stop calling me bunny."

Remembering that I'm doing all this in front of my manager I quickly push Roman away and apologize.

"It's okay honey, you know what why don't you have an early lunch since it isn't busy." She suggests.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm sure honey, now go have lunch with your lovely boyfriend," She chuckles and I shake my head.

"He's not my boyfriend," I correct her.

"Yet." Roman says and I roll my eyes at him.

I walk to the back and grab my bag and water bottle. "Okay we'll be back soon," I say.

"Take your time hun."

Roman and I walk hand in hand. I take him to the spot on the park and we just sit there. I spray some hand sanitizer on my hand and take my food out the bag.

"Let me hold your drink for you moró." He says grabbing my food while I get situated.

"Thank you bun," He sighs and I chuckle lowly.

After I've situated myself I ask for my food back and he had already opened it up for me. I smile up at him.

"Gimme kiss." I say softly and he eagerly places his lips on mine.

"Thank you for being so sweet to me," I say softly looking in his eyes.

"You don't have to thank me for doing the bare minimum babe," He says cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead. "Now eat before your tortilla gets cold." He says tapping my cheek softly.

"I have to say grace first," I say.

"Of course," He stretches out his hand towards mine and we both say grace together.

"Amen."

"Amen."

I start munching on my food, and I feel Rom's arms make their way around my waist. I lean into him and look at the view of the city.

I scoop some of my food into my fork and turn towards Roman and offer a bite to him. He takes it and munches on it. He then leans his head on top of mine and we just bask in silence.

I never told Roman about my love language but I think it's something that he's learned overtime. He is always touchy with me and we can spend endless of hours just basking in silence. We continue munching on the food and before we know it, we're done and cleaning up. We make our way of the giant rock and put the trash in the trash can.

He clasps his hands around mine and we walk back to my job, when we make it back I turn towards him a little sad.

"Well, I guess this where we say bye," I say sadly.

He shakes his head no, "I'm probably going to be at your house later," I nod my head in agreement already knowing.

It silent while we stand there admiring each other.

"I have to go now," I say walking backwards slowly but not letting go of his hands.

"Do you really have to." He pulls me closer to him.

"Yes bunny, I have to work to make money, being me is expensive." I explain playing with the rings on his finger.

"Well you don't need to work, you have me." He says pulling me into his hands and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I laugh at him, "You're a broke college student just like me, how can you afford it."

"That's for me to know, and for you to not worry about it." He pecks my forehead. I close my eyes savoring it before I step back and try to get away from him.

"Ok honey, I really have to go now," I say to him. He groans again trying to pull me into him again.

"Roman." He let's go of my reluctantly.

"Bye bunny." I walk towards the door. He grumbles out and waves at me sadly. I chuckle and blow a kiss in his direction. He grabs and put it towards his chest.

I laugh and walk into the store to find Agatha staring at me smiling softly.

"He absolutely adores you," And I can't help but agree.

"As do I."

The rest of my shift goes smoothly and before I know it I make it to my apartment. It's dark when I enter and I furrow my eyes in confusion. It's never this dark, I turn off the lights to find Roman sitting in the corner fiddling with fingers.

I sigh in relief, "Rome what are you doing here?" I question putting bag on the couch.

"Uh, nothing, u-uh how was work?" He questions coming towards me and hugging me.

"Good," I say unsure, "Roman what wrong." I ask worried.

"I'm going to blind-fold you really quickly, is that okay?" I nod. Darkness consumes me and I'm blindly following Roman. I hear a door open and I'm gently pushed into the room.

"Roman you're worrying me." I say lowly holding on to him tightly.

The blind fold is taken off of my face and it takes my eyes some time to adjust before I gasp in shock.

"Rom." I whisper

I stand there in shock just processing what's in front of me.

"D-do you not like it? I can take it down if you don't it's no issue." I shake my head no turning to face him.

"No baby no, I've just never had anyone do this for me." I turn around and throw my hands around his neck kissing him. I run my hands through his hair and tug at the roots of his head making him groan in pleasure tightening his hold around my waist putting his hand under my thighs lifting me up and legs make their way around he waist.

I feel my back go against the door and I gasp in shock causing him to put his tongue in my mouth. I feel my body shaking with pleasure. I've never gone this far with a boy before. I moan in pleasure again as he kisses down my neck, lingering in the spot between my jaw and neck.

"Roman," I moan out. He groans, "Fuck Cléo don't say my name like that." He says pulling away. He continue pecking all over my necks and face before he places his lips on mine and I smile into the kiss.

He rest his head on mine opening his eyes slowly, "So? What do you say, can I be your boyfriend?" He asks.

I pretend to think about it. "Hmm."

He bunches up his face and I laugh at him. "I'm just kidding bunny, of course you can be my boyfriend." I say and kiss him on the lips again. I feel him smile through the kiss and I can't help but do the same.

We both lie in my bed snuggled up with each other. I sigh in content not believing that I'm a girlfriend. I'm actually someone's girlfriend.

"I have a question," I sit up propping myself on his chest and caressing his face.

He nods his head, his hand under his head, I couldn't help at ogle at how big his bicep was.

"Why were you staring at me that day?" I've always been curious to ask but it also slipped my mind.

"What day?" He moves his hand from his face.

"You know, the day at school, when I met you for the first time, you just stared at me for a really long time, I almost walked up to you and smacked you in the face."

I remembered how irritated I was that day. If it hadn't been for Yon, who knows how Roman and I's relationship could've played out.

He thought about it for a second before he answered. "I thought you were hot." He bluntly responds and I can't help but laugh.

"You thought I was hot, and your best bet was to just stare at me?" I shake my head laughing.

"Well it's not like I can just come up to you and say that you're hot and walk away, that would be weird." He explains. I nod in agreement.

"I guess that makes sense." I roll my eyes in fake annoyance.

Before I even process what going on I'm suddenly on my back with Roman hovering over me. "I'll give you something to roll your eyes about if you continue." He says and I can help but gasp.

"Do it, no balls." I smirk up at him.

Let's just say that night Roman and I got closer, closer than normal.

OMG GUYS ARE GIRL CLÉO IS FINALLY A GIRLFRIENDDDDDD !!!!! so so happy for her. I should've prefaced this when I started the book, but writing steamy chapters are definitely not for. I cringe so bad even thinking about writing them so you probably won't get that here. sorry not sorry. also this is my first book ever so have mercy on me. I do appreciate all the votes and reads. I get so happy seeing how many people read my stories and genuinely enjoy them thank you so much.

don't forget to vote and comment please tell me how you guys feel about the chapters and I'll be sure to get back to you. <333

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

136K 5K 47
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɴᴏᴜɴ): ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴏʀ...
17.3K 705 20
Sapnap, a notoriously sullen computer science major, is attending North Carolina State University, along with his roommate and long-time internet fri...
716K 15K 60
𝐏𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡 ─ Tender-hearted and kind, Piper's life unfolded with the weight of responsibility forced upon her at an early age. Like a perp...
Favorite Friend بواسطة philline

قصص المراهقين

199K 14.5K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...