True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon

2.2K 112 21
By bootomtae

Taehyung reaches school as soon as possible. He immediately went towards the principal's office. He knocks on the door and enters inside.
He sees Areum sitting on a chair in the office with a bandage on her hand. She is still sobbing slightly. Hae-jun is standing beside her trying to calm her.
He sees another kid standing in the wrong with an arrogant lady and man beside him.
He goes towards his daughter who immediately hugs him after seeing her mumma infront of her. Taehyung picks her in his arms and starts caressing her back.

Taehyung looks at the principal and asks, "What happened with my daughter sir? How did she get hurt?"
Principal comes out of his initial shocked stage. He was not expecting that Taehyung is the secret wife of Jeon Jungkook. He clears his throat and then starts explaining everything to him.
Taehyung was really angry after knowing that someone hurted his daughter like this. He says, "How can he just push another kid like this? Just because my daughter is not comfortable in befriending him then he will hurt her? What was your staff even doing at that time?"

Before the principal can say something the lady sitting in the office says arrogantly, "It's clearly your daughter's fault. My son was just trying to be her friend but she was being a bitch and rejects his offer."
Taehyung didn't say anything thing and places Areum on chair on which she was previously sitting. He went towards the lady and delivers some strong slaps on her face.
Everyone in the room looks at Taehyung with wide eyes.
The lady says, "How dare you to hit me?"
Taehyung holds her hairs and pulls them hardly. He says angrily, "Then how dare you to use such a word for my daughter? It's her choice with whom she wants to befriend. You and your son are no one to force her. I will kill you if you ever dared to say something like this again about my daughter."

The man who was looking at Taehyung with lusty eyes since the moment he had entered the principal's cabin. He says, "Mr. Kim leave my wife. You don't know with whom you are messing around. You are just a small actor and people like you sleeps in my bed everyday."
Taehyung looks at him with disgusted expressions. He says, "And I don't even mind dogs like you. Tsk."
Principal tries to suppress his laugh hearing Taehyung's sassy reply.
Man grits his teeth angrily hearing Taehyung calling him a dog.
Roy says, "How dare you talk to my parents like this? You don't know who they are. Say sorry to them slut."
Taehyung was not really surprised to hear the boy cursing. He can understand that it's his upbringing only.

Hae-jun don't like how this little kid is insulting his aunty. Firstly he hurted his sister and now he is insulting his aunty. He immediately delivers a strong punch on his face causing his nose to bleed.
Roy's eyes turns red. It was as if he is possessed. It was really different from a normal kid of his age.
Before he can hit Hae-jun his father holds his hand. Roy's father say, "Mr. Kim you have a very sharp tongue. Stop using it like this otherwise I will make you use it for other works."
A dark voice says from the door, "I dare you to say this again Mr. Alexander and then you will see the consequences."

Everyone turns towards the voice to see an angry Jungkook standing there.
Alexander's wife looks at male with lusty eyes clearly checking him out which Taehyung don't like not even a bit.
He can't just understand that what kind of family is this. They all are disgusting.
Taehyung feels qaze on himself. He sees Alexander looking at him. His eyes were like a animal. This makes him really uncomfortable.
Sensing his wife's discomfort, Jungkook immediately stands infront of Taehyung hiding the male behind himself.
Taehyung holds Jungkook's shirt with his little fists feeling somewhat safe after seeing his husband so close.

Jungkook so badly wants to strangle the man standing infront of him. He wants to cut him into pieces. His another baby will feel so happy to see them. But bad thing he can't do that for now as he is in need of this male.
Once his work completes then he himself will torture him to death.
Jungkook looks at principal and says, "I hope you will do something about this. Punish the boy for his mistake."
He then says to Hae-jun, "Hae-jun go out with your aunty. I am coming with your sister."
Hae-jun nods his head and leaves from there still feeling confused as to why his uncle is not doing anything to punish them.

Jungkook takes Areum in his arms who immediately snuggles in her father's arms feeling safe and protected in his hold.
Jungkook leaves from the office.
Principal still being confused with Jungkook's behaviour gives suspension to Roy for a week.
Jungkook comes outside and takes Taehyung and Hae-jun to his car. A bodyguard has already bought Hae-jun's and Areum's bag from their class. He asks his driver to take Taehyung's car to Jeon Mansion. He sends Areum and Hae-jun along with him with some guards following them while he takes Taehyung to his car and himself starts driving towards their apartment.

Taehyung looks at his husband confusedly who is looking way too calm for this situation. He says, "Hubby why you asked the driver to take Areum to Jeon Mansion."
Jungkook replies with an emotionless face, "Because you and Areum are going to stay in Jeon Mansion for sometime now as I have to go abroad due to some urgent work."
Taehyung says, "W-We can come with you." He is not at all liking the way his husband is talking with him. Today for the first time Jungkook don't have that softness on his face while talking to him. It made him really restless.
Jungkook says in a stern voice, "No I will be going alone and you both will stay at Jeon Mansion."
But he immediately regrets when he hears Taehyung sobbing. He curses himself internally for talking to his baby wifey while using such a cold voice. He parks his car on a side and looks at the male beside him who is sobbing while looking towards his lap.

Jungkook immediately removes their seatbelts and makes Taehyung sit on his lap. He holds Taehyung's face in his hands and wipes his tears lovingly and then pampers his whole face with kisses and smooches.
Taehyung giggles lightly feeling ticklish. Jungkook stops kissing him after sometime and says, "I am so sorry baby for talking to you like this."
Taehyung pouts and says in a cracked voice, "D-Don't talk to me in that tone again. I-I don't like it."
Jungkook says, "I promise love that I will not do this ever again. I am so sorry baby. My pretty little strawberry. My sweety. My wifey."
Taehyung hugs his husband and hides his face in Jungkook's chest.

He says after sometime, "I don't want to see that man ever again.  He made me feel so uncomfortable, hubby."
Taehyung shivers slightly after remembering the animal like gaze of Alexander.
Jungkook clenches his hands feeling him trembling like this. He will make Alexander wither and tremble in fear soon.
He tightens his hold on Taehyung and says, "It's all right love. No one can hurt you till I am here."
Taehyung nods his head and mumbles, "I know." He rubs his face on Jungkook's chest like a small kitten.
Jungkook says, "Baby go back to your seat as I have to drive."
Taehyung mumbles, "No."
Jungkook says, "Tae go to your seat. You can sleep after reaching home as we are not far away from our apartment."
Taehyung says, "B-But I..."
Jungkook says, "I know you always rubs your face to my chest like this when you are feeling sleepy. I will sing for my baby to make him sleep if he agrees to go to his seat now."
Taehyung agrees to leave his husband's lap as later he will sleep while hearing his husband singing for him.

Soon they reach at their apartment and Jungkook makes Taehyung sleep by massaging his head along with singing for him.
Jungkook then places pillow in Taehyung's arms so that the male won't feel his absence and covers him with duvet to keep him warm.
Jungkook then packs Taehyung's and Areum's bag as they will stay in Jeon Mansion for sometime.

He leaves his room and calls Namjoon. He says, "Hello Namjoon."
Before he can say more Namjoon cuts him in middle and says desperately, "Boss please let me come with you. This mission is dangerous. Please don't leave me here. You shouldn't go alone there."
Jungkook says sternly, "Namjoon we have discussed about it already. You are staying here."
Namjoon says, "But boss your safety is most important for me. It's my responsibility to protect you."
Jungkook voice softens. He says, "I am giving you biggest responsibility Namjoon. Take care of my family in my absence. They are my first priority."
Namjoon says, "Boss no one knows no one will doubt you. They won't do anything with your family as they don't have any idea that it's you behind everything. If you will go alone then I will be worried. Please let me come with you."
Jungkook says, "They all will be there so don't worry. Also my baby will be there for me."
Hearing this Namjoon relaxes. He says, "Then I promise that I will take care of everything here."
Jungkook humms and then after discussing some more things with Namjoon he cuts the call.

At night

Currently Taehyung is in his car with his assistant Jennie as he is on his way to award show.
Soon his car stops infront of the venue. He comes out of the car in his all glory looking stunning as usual.
Reporters starts taking his pictures as he starts walking gracefully on red carpet with Jennie following him behind. She is wearing a white top with black jeans and black high heels. Her hairs are tied in a high pony. She is looking like a professional assistant.

                    (Taehyung's outfit)

Taehyung reaches at the end of red carpet where MC is already standing. He says, "Oh my god what a stunning beauty we have here. But too bad it's already taken. Anyways Taehyung-ssi you are looking really beautiful. If you ever think about leaving your husband then I am surely available for you." He says in joking way.
Taehyung also replies in a joking way, "That situation won't gonna occur. Mind telling you my husband is watching this award show and he is really possessive and protective of me."
MC says in a fake afraid tone, "Taehyung-ssi tell him that I was just joking. Don't take it seriously."
Taehyung says, "Sure sure."

Then a other car stops infront of red carpet. Bodyguards immediately surrounds it and then Mr. Jeon came out of it wearing red shirt with black pant and black coat looking all handsome and charming immediately taking away everyone's breath.
Taehyung looks at his husband while drooling slightly. He has seen the male getting ready at their home but still he can't take his eyes away from him. His man is just to hot to not drool.
Jennie clears her throat to bring the lost male back to earth. Thank God everyone's attention was on Jungkook otherwise they would have clearly seen Taehyung drooling over the male.
Jungkook walks on the red carpet and reaches near Taehyung. When everyone thinks that he will greet the MC the male shocks them by saying, "Hello Taehyung-ssi. Long time no see."
Yes it's been long since they had seen eachother. One hour is offcourse a long time.

Taehyung also smiles and plays along his husband, "Hello Jungkookie Hyung."
Jungkook's breath hitches hearing Taehyung calling him Hyung for first time. Oh man it sounds so hot from that little mouth of his lovely wifey. Guess what Taehyung will be moaning this only at night today.
MC breaks Jungkook's train of thoughts and asks in a surprising tone, "Do you both know eachother?"
Everyone also looks curiously towards them to know the answer.
Taehyung says, "Actually my hubby and Jungkookie Hyung are close. Very close you know so we both know eachother. But if I say truthfully Jungkookie Hyung is really hot and handsome. If I was not married then I would have tried to surely hit on him."
Jungkook also says, "Thank you for the complement Taehyung-ssi but you yourself are so pretty and charming. I would also tried to hit back on you if only I am not married. Afterall who will like to ignore such a beauty." He ends with a wink towards Taehyung.
Taehyung's face turns pink after his husband has winked at him. He slightly punches Jungkook's arm and says while whining, "Don't tease me like this. I always do this with me."
Jungkook chuckles and says, "Ok ok I won't tease you. Now happy."
Taehyung nods his head.
Everyone standing there were too stunned to speak something. Someone dared to hit the Jeon Jungkook and the male just chuckles at it.
They had never seen this side of Jungkook before with anyone else. The male is being all playful and flirty with Taehyung.

After flirting and joking with eachother for some more time they both enter inside the venue with Jungkook's hand placed on Taehyung's waist slightly.
People watching live streaming of the show were also shocked and soon a new hashtag @taekook or like @flirtymr.jeon got viral.
People starts commenting that if they were a couple then they will look so cute together.

Inside the venue, Taehyung and Jungkook meets Chaeyoung who tells them that Jong Suk's bone marrow got matched with her son and soon his operation will take place.
Taehyung can see how her face brightens up on the name of Jong Suk. He feels happy realising that the girl is slowly falling for him. Maybe soon they will have a new couple in between them.

Later award show starts and awards starting distributed. Jungkook, Taehyung and Chaeyoung are sitting on the same table. Initially the award committee has arranged a table for Jungkook only but the male makes Taehyung and Chaeyoung sit with himself only.
Chaeyoung receives the award of best female singer.
Now it's late at night and award show is coming towards an end. Only last award is left.
Host announces, "now to deliver this last award I would like to invite Mr. Kim Taehyung on stage."
Taehyung was not aware that he is going to deliver a award. It was surprising for him. He stands up from his seat and goes to stage.
Host handles him a mic and then gives an envelope in which winners name was written.

Taehyung opens the envelope and says, "So today's last award that is 'The best singer of the year' award goes to....."
Everyone shouts along with Taehyung, "Taylor"
Soon everyone starts clapping and a man maybe in his thirties stoods. He is the one who always receives the award in place of Taylor. Initially everyone had thought that he is Taylor but the male have clarified that he is just here to receive award in place of Taylor and he himself is not Taylor. So since past five years he is receiving award in place of Taylor.
The man reaches on stage and holds a mic in his hand. He says, "Hello everyone today I am not the one who is going to receive this award." Everyone looks at him confusedly. He continues, "Because today Taylor himself is here to receive the award."
Everyone gasps hearing this. Taehyung was also shocked as he remembers that Jungkook had refused to reveal his identity when he had asked him last time to do so.

Host says excitedly, "Then please invite him on stage."
The man nods and looks at Jungkook. He says, "Boss you should come on stage now."
And now it was more of a big shock for everyone. So Taylor is no one other than Jeon Jungkook. Oh god how talented this male is? He is a actor, CEO and now a singer.
Jungkook reaches on stage and then man leaves the stage after handling his mic to Jungkook.
Jungkook says, "Hello everyone. I was not planning to reveal my this identity anytime soon but then my wife has requested me and I can never say no to his wishes. So here I am."
Everyone looks at him in aww. Mrs. Jeon is really lucky to have him. Taehyung looks at him with heart eyes. His husband is best.

Host gains some courage and say, "M-Mr. Jeon can you please sing something for us."
Everyone starts requesting but Jungkook didn't say anything. Then Taehyung says cutely, "Please Hyung just one song."
And Jungkook can never say no to him. So he agrees and then he starts singing Euphoria.
Everyone sits quietly to hear him. Taehyung looks at his husband with loving eyes. He feels so mesmerized by the male.
Jungkook finishes the song. Everyone were still in daze then one after other they all starts clapping loudly.
Host says, "Wow Mr. Jeon your voice is so mesmerizing."
Jungkook says, "Thank you."
Taehyung forwards the award towards Jungkook and says, "Congratulations Hyung." He hugs Jungkook lightly who also hugs him back.

Soon award show ends and Taehyung and Jungkook reaches at Jeon Mansion. As it was late in night so everyone were sleeping already.
They both directly went towards the room then went to sleep. No no they actually did some other important business before sleeping.

Next day Jungkook wakes up early and he gets ready to leave. He kisses Taehyung's forehead and lips and leaves the room after placing a small note on table in the room.
He then goes to Areum's room and kisses her forehead lovingly. He writes a another note for her places on table and then leaves from there.
Finally Jungkook leaves the Jeon Mansion after ensuring his families safety.

So here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy.
Who do you think is Jungkook's baby? Any guesses?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Meet you all in next chapter. Till then bye......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
32K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
1.8M 72.7K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
117K 5.4K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...