𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒉: 𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑...

By fictionalrealm_

"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year co... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
✨ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 ✨
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞 ~
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ~
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ~ 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ~ 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐲
𝟏.
𝟐.
𝟑.
𝟒.
𝟓.
𝟔.
𝟕.
𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟕.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟑.
𝟐𝟒.
𝟐𝟓.
𝟐𝟔.
𝟐𝟕.
𝟐𝟖.
𝟐𝟗.
𝟑𝟎.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
𝟑𝟓.
𝟑𝟔.
𝟑𝟕.
𝟑𝟖.
𝟑𝟗.
𝟒𝟎.
𝟒𝟏.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 (𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐚𝐭: 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧)
𝟒𝟐.
𝟒𝟑.
𝟒𝟒.
𝟒𝟓.
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝟖.

829 42 64
By fictionalrealm_

RANVIJAY

No one dares touch you, not even God. Only I have the right to touch you. If anyone ever dared, I would surely tear his hand off and let the blood flow straight from the veins. I would become a bridge between you and your troubles.

I threw my cigarette in the air when I witnessed that someone was targeting Kashish from the tower. "Fuck!" I sighed. She was laughing while talking over the call. I wanted to alert her but I had no time, so I ran towards her.

She turned back in chaos and widened her eyes while I approached her. I dragged her into my arms and straight-landed on the ground. "Ahhh!" she screamed and her hands got shattered on the ground. She kept touching ground while I'm leaned on her like a blanket.

My one hand was beneath her head while the other gripped her waist. My cheeks touched her chin. She was breathing heavily and making herself suffocate perhaps my 80-kg body was hurting her muslin skin. I sighed while my eyes were closed.

"Sir, I can't breathe", She started sobbing. I opened my eyes. My rough lips were near her neck and was keep touching her skin. I tried hard not to contact her skin but my pain forced me to curl my lips. My lips were closed after brushing her skin. I heard her moan even though the voice was not audible.

I turned my face towards her. "Are you okay, Kashish? Aren't you hurt somewhere?" I asked while cupped her face with my one hand. I was sweating from head to toe while she paused her glare at me. I squeezed her waist like cotton. "Raaje, say something, are you okay?" I asked low in breath.

"I'm all right", she whispered, and our eyes were pinned to each other for the moment. She closed her eyes as my hand was still squeezing her waist. My veins on my forehead and neck were popped up. "Try to get up", I said, and she nodded. "Wait, I'm moving myself", I somehow managed to get up.

She stood up but her eyes still paused at me. "Kashish", I grabbed her hand. "You have a wound, do you feel pain?" I asked while my hand cupped her face. She had a scratch on her elbow. She was in pain, and I don't want to see her in pain, as it makes me hurt. "Let's go, we need to visit the doctor right now", I said.

I was shivering, seeing her in pain. I turned my heels but her words made me pause. "S-sir, wait", she clutched my hand and I turned my glares to her. "I'm all right", she said low in breath. I took some steps towards her until I was one step away from her. "Are you sure?" I cupped her face with my both hands. She flickered her eyes and nodded. Our eyes were pinned to each other until Arjun broke our glares. "Ranvijay, Kashish, are you okay, guys?" he asked.

"Yeah, sir, I'm fine but I don't know why Ranvijay sir approached me like this", she shifted her eyes over me. "Actually, the guys over there missed their target shot, and that bullet was about to hit Kashish, but I managed to dodge the bullet", I said in low breath. I was still sweating.

"Thanks sir, for saving me!", she exclaimed in gratitude. I don't know why I turned my eyes away from her. The way she thanked me again reminded me of the girl I love insanely. "Kashish, go to your camp now", I said in a cold tone, and she walked out.

"Ranvijay, how's it possible that the target practice officers missed their target? I mean, they have been practicing for months", Arjun asked while my eyes were pinned to the tower. "She was attacked by someone from that tower", I said while pointed out at the tower. "What!!" he said.

"I lied so that she doesn't panic, how will she react when she comes to know that someone is attacking her again and again? I said. "Thank God you managed to dodge their bullet and save her", Arjun said. My breath was starting choked.

"Why are you breathing heavily? Are you okay?" He asked when he saw my struggles for breath. "They didn't miss their target as the bullet hit my shoulder", I said while he paused his glares at me. "What!!"

"Then why are you standing here so calmly? Go and get your treatment done, why didn't you tell me?" he worried. "I'm fine, Arjun, don't worry", I said, and I turned my heels to medicube.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Captain Pranav", I stepped inside the medicube and threw my jacket on the chair. "Jai hind, sir", he said and I nodded. I stepped inside and the whole medicube turned silent. That's my aura in the army. Every officer was frozen at their place.

"Please take out this bullet", I said while sitting down on the chair. I took out my combat t-shirt. I got shot on the left shoulder, and the wound was deep. He started to remove the bullet, and I closed my eyes due to pain. That pain was unbearable, making me sighed.

The veins on my hand started popping up and my eyes turned red. I clenched my fists tighter until my knuckles turned white. "Sir, it's done", he said and I opened my eyes. I was breathing heavily. I pulled the chair and stood up.

"Sir, your wound is deep, please get your checkup done at the army hospital", he said and I nodded. "And please do not push your left hand hard, it might open the stitches", he advised while I grabbed my combat t-shirt from the chair. "Pain killers!!"

"Sure sir!!"

I was trying so hard to wear the t-shirt, but due to pain, I was unable to lift my hand. "Fuck!" the pain makes me sighed. I again tried, but the pain pissed me off. I closed my eyes in annoyance.

"Sir, may I help you"? He stopped his extended hand as I glared at him. I don't like to be touched by anyone, as it makes me irritated. "Sorry, sir!!" he apologized. I somehow managed to wear it. "Thanks, captain", I said and he nodded. I grabbed my jacket and walked out.

After I stepped outside the camp, everyone took a breath of relief. I could sense that.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

I don't want to remember the nightmare of my life. The nightmare that changed me into a horrible person. I was lying on the bed inside my camp after taking sedatives. I was feeling feverish due to pain, and after that, I started getting hallucinations.

You can't hide yourself from nightmares. They will chase you until your death. My nightmare has my beloved mother. The bad dream turned the ruthless officer like me into a crying kid.

"Maa, please don't leave me", I murmured while my hand clenched the bed sheet tightly into my fists. I was feeling cold as my body started shivering. "You killed my maa, I won't leave you", I grinded my teeth. I was dreaming that my father is killing my mother.

The veins on my hand got popped up due to anger. That nightmare kept flashed in front of my eyes, even though my eyes were closed. I was incarcerated into that nightmare. "Maa, please don't leave me! I can't live without you, maa", I continuously sobbed.

"Maa, I love you, so please don't leave me...!!, You are aware of the fact that I'm feared to be alone", I cried while my veins on my forehead popped up. My body started trembling in fear. "Maa, I love you maa, please stay with me", I constantly murmured.

Please somebody save me or else, i would surely die with my fucking nightmares. All I need are embrace that have immense love and protection.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

KASHISH

It was 11 p.m., and everyone except me was sleeping. I didn't have a sigh of sleep as the evening incident flashed in front of my eyes. "Why am I feeling so restless?" My heart was beating insanely.

My gut feeling was getting heightened. My gut feeling was that someone needs me desperately. This is a weird and annoying feeling. I was rustling my body throughout the blanket. "Fuck man!! What's going on?" I got up and sat on the bed.

"He was sweating that time and his swelled veins-it looked like he was hurt but perhaps I ignored it", I whispered while biting my nails. When I have been nervous or tensed, I started biting my nails. I got down from the bed. "Could it be that he got hurt and he didn't tell me?" I have almost taken 4-5 rounds in my room while thinking about Ranvijay.

"Kashish, could you please stop whispering?" Nisha said but I ignored her like trash. "I think I should talk to Ranvijay sir", I said while pressing my forehead veins. "It was 11 p.m." I flashed my wrist watch in front of my eyes. "He must be outside", I determined but after taking five steps, I stopped myself.

"But, I'm not allowed to be outside after 10 p.m.; if anyone sees me, then I will definitely get punished", I whispered and it make me sighed. "Kashish, think about it twice, If you managed to dodge the officers but what about that asshole? He will definitely punish you", I sighed in irritation. "I'm not afraid of him", I said and I walked out.

I stepped outside the camp and walked straight for 6 minutes until I collided with the officer. "Oh sh*t!" I immediately hide myself behind the camp. "Thank god!!". Ranvijay's camp is just 15 steps away from me, but again, I faced two more officers who were talking.

"Today I will see all the officers, but I will not collide with the one I am looking for", I chuckled while hiding myself. "Today, I was so scared at the medical camp when Ranvijay sir visited there. My hands were trembling with fear as if no work would be done today. On top of that, Manoj dropped all the medicines in the rack out of fear", he chuckled.

Their words made me sighed in annoyance. I don't know why that officer keeps dominating his subordinate. I kinda don't like that type of men's. "Yeah, he is damn strict", one the officer chuckled. "I had always heard about him, but I have never imagined that he was going to train us", other officer gasped.

"Stop your gossip session, guys, as I want to talk to that ass-hole", I sighed in annoyance.

"BTW, did he come to the medical camp today for inspection?" He said while I tried to find my way to get out of here. "Nope!!"...... "Major Ranvijay sir got shot today, that's why he came to the medical camp", he said while I paused my glares at him.

"What!!" I shocked. "He is injured", I don't know why the news gave me goosebumps throughout my body. My face turned pale. Did he get injured because of me? My eyes met the ground. I need to see him.

I hopelessly and desperately tried to find him around the whole camp, but I didn't find him. "Might be he is in his camp-I forgot to check there", I gasped. Suddenly I heard the thunder roar, "Fuck!!" I got flinched. It looks like a thunderstorm is on its way. I sighed and turned my heels towards Ranvijay's camp.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

If I knew what was next coming to me- i promise I would have never visited Ranvijay's camp at night. It's believed that 'Whatever is meant to happen, will happen'. I wish I had been watching business proposal (K-Drama) instead of visiting his camp.

I was right outside his camp. I paused my steps until I heard some whispering. "Maa, you can't leave me behind... I'm just a kid and I need you, maa!!" I heard some faded whispers. Is that Major Ranvijay who sobbing like this? I can't believe this. His continued sobs made me curious, and I stepped inside his camp.

Bitch, you need to follow precautions before entering into the mess.

"Maa, please, maa", he stammered while my gaze paused at him. "You can't kill my maa!...-I will not forgive you for this", he continued. I was shocked to see his condition. "Sir, are you okay?" I ran towards him and sat beside him.

His body was trembling. "Sir, please say something, Are you okay?" I muttered while my glares paused at him. He was not responding to my words, and it makes me scared. It seems like he is having a bad nightmare. First time he looked timid. I touched his forehead, "he has a high fever", and I was scared.

His body was as cold as ice. "Ranvijay, open your eyes, please", I cupped his face with my both hands, but perhaps he caged himself. It seems like fever started affecting his mind. He dried his lips while puckering them. His breathing gets choked. "Why is he breathing so heavily?" I said.

He wore the combat t-shirt. I removed my hand from his face and started rubbing his chest, not to mention that my other hand was still holding his head.

I touched his heart. His insane heartbeat make me closed my eyes. I leaned forward towards him until my lips were 2 inches away from him. "Ranvijay, please wake up", Concern was dripping from my words.

He is the first man in my life after my dad, to whom I can't see him in pain.

"But why" my soul screamed!!!

The rain started outside, and the weather turned cold. My touches on his hand made him unclench the bed sheet. He grabbed my palm and clenched tightly into his fist. He slightly moved his head towards my thighs and kissed my lap.

"Ranvijay", I sobbed while my finger gripped his hair. I think he is unconscious, and he doesn't know what he was doing. "I think I need to call the doctor", I immediately stood up and took two steps until he stopped me. His grip on my hand made me turn back. My heart was startled for the moment. "Please don't leave me alone", he started sobbing again.

"Please don't leave me, everyone leaved my back!!" He whispered while my eyes paused at him. "I'm feared to be alone-p-please don't leave me", tears were rolling down his eyes. He is hurt. He is alone. What's more pissed me off-tears were rolling down my cheeks too. His tears was like thorns dagger into my heart.

"Please stay with me", he continued while his grip on my hand started hurting me. My eyes were pinned to him, and I took some steps until I reached his bed. I got down and sat near his head. I cupped his face and held his head in my embrace. "I would never leave you...huh!!" I said near his earlobes.

I could feel his nostril air in my breast as his lips might have slightly touched that part. He stopped sobbing. I wiped his tears with my thumbs. He turned himself to me. "I need to do something to treat his fever", I said, not to mention that he was still in my grip. "Ranvijay, I'm right here, don't be afraid...huh", I said near his ears, dropping his head down.

I somehow arranged water in the bowl and his handkerchief. I sat down while my hands held the bowl and handkerchief, respectively. "Ranvijay", he gripped his left hand around my waist, and I got flinched. Bowl was about to fall with his sudden action, but I somehow managed to save it to fall down.

After 1 hour, he was now better as his fever had dropped, but his body was still shivering. I slid his blanket over him and covered him. I think I need to go, but I can't as it's heavy raining outside. I sighed and looked at the exit. I turned my gaze as his hand rustled around my waist. I tried to unclench his grip, but I failed.

My heart was beating like crazy, as I have never experienced these sensations before. I tugged my head against the headboard while his head was onto my chest. I covered myself in his blanket. My fingers kept caressing his hair while he was sleeping in my embrace, like a kid. His warmth made me sleepy as it's 2 p.m., and I was tired as well.

I don't know when I will fall asleep with him. I have never said but I have never shared this type of closeness with Vikrant, even though he is my boyfriend. The fact is, I had never let him touch me or kiss me because my guts and heart never permitted me to do that.

But I touched him and gripped him in my arms without any hesitation. I have never sensed bad intentions from him. His glares at me never made me realise that he was staring at me. He always had admiring glares at me, and I liked that.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

TAMRAZ

"Boss, someone has attacked her", Pasha said. I sighed after hearing this news. "I tried to find the guy, but he vanished in the air", he said while I threw my whisky glass at the wall right behind him.

"Who was that bastard?" I asked. My angry glares made Pasha look at the floor. "I'm asking you, who dared to touch my girl?" I shouted at him. "They are Russians who attacked her", Pasha said while my glares paused at him.

"Her father killed their alpha member that's why they are chasing her", he added. "Connect me to Anderson, as I want to talk to him", I said while pointing my finger at Pasha, and he nodded.

He called Anderson. "Boss, here is your call", he said, extending his phone to me. "привет тамраз, Как у тебя" (hi tamraz, how are you), the guy said in Russian tone. "Hello, Mr. Anderson," I replied in an aggressive tone.

"почаиму ты напал на ту даивуску с голубыми глазами" (why did you attack that blue-eyed girl?) I asked, and he let out a big laugh.

"я хочу отомстить ей за то, что ее отец убил моего альфа-члена" (I want to take revenge on her because her father killed my alpha member), he chuckled, and I curled my lips.

"забудь ее, ведь она моя" (forget her, because she is mine), I said while he sighed in annoyance on the other side.

"я не могу сделать этот тамраз. я хочу отомстить" (I can't do this, Tamraz. I want revenge), he exclaimed in aggression, and I sighed.

"послушай меня очень внимательно, Андерсон, если ты снова напал на нее. я собираюсь убить тебя, и я серьезно" (Listen to me very carefully, Anderson, if you attack her again. I will kill you, and I mean it) I threatened him. "What!" he said.

"Я бы отдал тебе 100 своих людей в обмен на эту девушку. Делайте с этими 100 мужчинами все, что хотите, и завершите свою месть" (I will give you 100 of my mens in exchange for this girl. Do whatever you want with these 100 men and complete your revenge) I offered to him.

"Or else I will kill each one of you, deal closed", I said, and dropped the call.

"No one has the right to touch you, sweetheart, because I want to take revenge on you", I smirked.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Total Word count - 3100.

COCO - do you wanna unfold the mystery of TAMRAZ.

Tell me about your favourite part. All i want your valuable comments and votes, to motivates myself to write.

Next Chapter Delulu - Ranvijay and kashish first kiss. it will be fun. see you soon guys. But after getting 20 votes atleast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
824K 54.7K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
1M 47.8K 86
A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality ? "Yes.. You heard it right" Vikram's v...
157K 14.4K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...