The Cyberpunk Assassin Gets R...

By BarzahdMuyo

In previous life as the greatest assassin in his former world is shown cyberpunk, where he was taking out mem... More

The Short Introduction
BIO AND CHARACTERS
The Blue Abyss Meet White Sacred Mechanoids
Violet Evergarden Confessed her Feeling

The Holy Land Academy

160 12 0
By BarzahdMuyo

(play music)

After seeing Kenshi's capabilities in battle with Y/n Masaru, Lashara decides to make kenshi masaki her servant while concealing the truth about him being a Sacred Mechamaster. Kenshi witnesses the Holy Land and the academy that Lashara and Chiaia attend while Y/n and violet the came early then them.

Kenshi becomes more aware of his duties as a servant while making new friends, and meeting Chiaia's older sister Mexiah. Kenshi briefly witnesses an encounter between Chiaia and a man named Dagmyer Mest, a childhood friend of Chiaia's.At that time Y/n and violet also there meet kenshi and chiala.

Kenshi:Hey chiala,are you having think of about that guy?

Chiala:No!,He just friend when I was a kid.Beside it doesn't really matter if a girl likes Mecha master....

Kenshi:Huh? What's that mean?

Chiala:Shut up and let's -

Y/n:Chiala! Empress Lashara! And who you might be?

Violet:It's honor we meet again Empress Lashara and Chiala!

As they saw violet and She has a slim build of medium height and fair skin; her face is a little narrow and elongated, with large blue eyes and thick dark lashes. The blonde hair ends on her hips, but in front of her face she has a fringe that ends in the middle of the eyebrows divided into three strands: one falls on her face and the remaining two blend into two longer strands that end on the shoulders.

For Y/n Masaru Despite his mature appearance, Y/n is only seventeen years old biologically speaking. He is very tall for man, standing at an impressive 6'4". His black hair is spiky yet well-kept, and is turned down at a right angle. His eyes are black, matching the color of his hair. He has been described as having an emo aesthetic, due to his hair and his cold attitude .

Lashara:It's the knights of Aberleen kingdom that's Y/n Masaru and violet evergarden both are you also join ceremony Chiala and wahanly to be official Mechanoid if I'm not mistaken?

Violet:Yes but we're here just want to see two and the man behind you who could be?

Lashara:Oh, he's my Servant and his name is kenshi masaki.

Kenshi:It's honour meet you violet evergarden.

Violet:Pleasure is mine and this my young master

Y/n:Kenshi masaki huh, It's pleasant to see you and you're Lashara Servant.I gotta say kenshi masaki better you work hard if not you might throw away like rag of doll but forgive me for harsh words and no hard feelings oke.

Kenshi:Uh thank you I guess and I'll work hard Sir Y/n Masaru.

Violet punch Y/n shoulder telling him not push on hard on kenshi masaki.

Violet:Don't mind him kenshi and he just messing you around.

Kenshi:Oh thank you miss violet and I like your outfit!

Violet:Thank you kenshi,You such cute boy like squirrel and mind if I keep this Y/n

Y/n:Nope,he belong to Empress Lashara and you violet are with me

Violet:Oh too bad,I guess you belong to Empress Lashara.

Lashara:That's right kenshi masaki belong to me.

Y/n:*smirk*So Chiala how's your father and mother?

Chiala:Oh Y/n, Thank you for your concern about my dad and mother. They are all doing well and how's your family?

Y/n:My father just doing fine, he do something big project for me and violet to improving our Mechanoid.

Chiala:Just like my dad,he is going to be jealous your father and your mother how's she?

Y/n:Well, my mother doing fine and she is now become the commander of Public Security kingdom Aberleen to make sure no threat nearby our borders.That's my mother work with king Aberleen.

Lashara:Your mother's Y/n,she's brilliant leader and her jobs bringing criminals to justice is outstanding than rest of our leader.

Y/n:Thank you for praising my mother, Empress Lashara and I hope you find better husband to to get hire the throne for you empire shiru.

Lashara:What!?,*blush* thank you sir Y/n Masaru and it's pleasure meeting you both but our time is short we're having business meets Maria Nanadan if you excuse us.

Y/n:Oh my apologies Empress Lashara,I'm sorry make you delay meeting with your cousin and hope we meet again.

Violet:We're deeply sorry for disturbing you Empress Lashara and may our path meet again.

Chiala shake hand violet and Y/n knees as he kiss Lashara hands like knight as they goes separate ways.

Kenshi:I can't believe Y/n Masaru is kind of little nice guy but bit of harsh words and violet are very beautiful young girl with some childish facial also her like a doll appearance along with her almost impassive demeanor.It's like angel....

Chiala felt jealous kenshi talk about violet then she grab kenshi ear and pull him along.

Kenshi:Och och please let me go.

After that Kenshi meets Aura in the forest and later aids Ulyte, after he gets sick, with a tonic he brewed from ingredients found there. Kenshi later meets Maria Nanadan, Lashara's cousin and princess of Havoniwa, and her assistant Yukine Mare. At the end, both Wuhanly and Chiaia are appointed Sacred Mechamasters.

(Times skip)

Lashara decides that Kenshi should work to "earn" his meals, and is later introduced to the Headmistress of Holy Land Academy where he is later assigned various jobs on his first day. Not only he is demonstrating expertise in all areas of work, he becomes famous among the staff members and those who study at the academy. During the process of Kenshi's pay going towards Lashara, she realizes how much money Kenshi has made and decides to make him continue working.

Kenshi is later introduced to Lithia Po Cheena, the granddaughter of the Pope and President of the Student Council, and her assistant Lapis. Later, he is hypnotized by Mexiah to become a "massaging machine", which he gives to Chiaia, Aura, Lithia, Yukine, Wahanly and some other girls.

Y/n:Hey violet why all girl seems oddly lately and some of them are look weak?

Violet:it's seems maxiah and kenshi probably doing something that they're not supposed to do..

Y/n:Like what?

Violet:Kenshi masaki being hypnosis by maxiah and he helping the girls who doesn't want to get married...

Y/n:Huh!? That little winnie!! I gotta teach him lesson next time!

Violet:Don't mad at him and he's just doing what he being told by maxiah.

Y/n:it's true thought and let's see how it goes this kenshi maskai

Violet:Right

After the massages, all the girls have suffered some orgasmic effects to the point the Headmistress stops Kenshi from giving any more massages although he has been booked to give massages to those who want it just before their marriages.

Y/n:Things got worse than I expected....

Violet:lots of girl in the academy got weak because of him and some of them were just barely move....

Y/n:Let's meet Empress Lashara and chiala also kenshi

Later on, Mexiah clings to Kenshi and asks him to run away with her, at which Wahanly, Chiaia, Lithia, Yukine and Maria attack for giving them such erotic massages. They begin destroying areas of the Academy until they are reprimanded by the Headmistress, Y/n and Violet.

Lashara:Poor man, they're not joking around are they.

Headmistress: Empress Lashara,we both would be agree

Lashara :Yes, we can agree no one is joking right now.

Headmistress:Has everyone involved come to my office and once this ridiculously fight is over naturally that including you!

Lashara:Understood...

Headmistress:Good girl, Y/n! Violet! Take them down those who destroying the holy and bring them to me at once

Y/n:Very well

Violet:Got it

Everyone:It's Y/N!? Violet!? We're fuck up!!!?

Y/n:Let's go Blue Abyss!!!

Violet:Come on Astray Tempest! Let's punish those disturbing the Holy Land academy!!?

Kenshi:Aaaaaaaaaah

Chiala:Wait wait wait!!!

Wahanly:Wait up this is misunderstanding!!!

Y/n:Time to punishment!!!

BOOOM!!!

Everyone:Aaaaaaah!!!

Y/n and Violet manage to catch them all as headmistress later bans them (sans Kenshi) from going into the Academy until all damages are fixed.

(end music)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
98.6K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...