QUEEN OF DRAGONS [BBC M...

By merlinemrys09

The forbidden love between a prince and the queen of dragons will their love prevail or will it crumble to th... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 1

827 15 0
By merlinemrys09

"You did what!?" Merlin yelled. Her black hair with bangs moving as she got up from her seat and light blue eyes filled with shock. Her lean structure made her look weak and tender but this seventeen year old is the greatest sorceress to ever walk the earth. Her maternal uncle, Gaius had just returned from the castle of Camelot.

"What's with the reaction?" Gaius asked his niece. "You agreed that you would take up a job."

"You do realise that you're sending me as the servant of the prince who's family hates magic and as you always say, "you're the greatest sorceress to ever walk the earth"."

"Merlin, you will understand the reason why I did it."

"Oh really?"

"And also I do recommend that you cut your sass and sarcasm once you go there."

Merlin rolled her eyes and sat down back on the bench and picked up a bread to munch on. "So." She said with the bread in her mouth, "What am I supposed to do?"

"Oh you would have to wake him up every morning."

"Carry on." Merlin kept on munching.

"Bring him his meals."

"Wha-"

"Prepare his bath."

"Wai-"

"Choose his wardrobe and prepare his bed and you will be spending every day at his side from now on-"

"Gaius!" Merlin chocked on the bread and coughed it out. "I did save his life once-"

"That's why the king agreed to hire you."

"I was agreeing to be his servant and not his wife?!!!!!" Merlin yelled.

"Merlin. Realx Arthur won't even notice you."

"As if I will care about that sluggish snobbish prat." Merlin scoffed.

"Merlin." Gaius said with a hurt in his voice. "That's not the way you speak about the future king."

"If that's how the future king is."

"Anyways pack your stuff but before that clear this mess." Gaius pointed at the fallen books and portions of medicine on the floor. Gaius being a physician had made quite a mess on the table. Merlin had worsened it when she came to know about her knew job.

Gaius went to his chamber while Merlin sat on the bench and picked the fallen bottles up. After cleaning up she went to her chamber and packed up her clothes. She is currently wearing a blue tshirt, brown jacket, red neckchief and dark brown pants and boots.

"I'll be missing you." Gaius stated as Merlin walked down the stairs with her bag pack.

"Won't I be coming back?"

"That depends on the prince."

Merlin sighed. Using her magic she caused the curtains to tangel up and while doing so her eyes turned golden yellow.

That wasn't her only power and skill, she has God-like magic powers, Immeasurable Magical Powers, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Time control, Magical perception, Elementary control, Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Atmokinesis, Can animate inanimate objects, Life and death magic, Magical shield, High magical resistance, Dragonlord's powers, Expert swordsman, intelligence and wisdom

"Why?" Gaius asked her. He had a slight trouble when the curtains tangel up and needed Merlin's help.

"So that I can come back."

"It's not going to be easy to get a off day so easy." Gaius stated. "And remember, you are magic itself you can't lose what you are."

Merlin gave him a blank look. Internally she didn't want to go there but she had no choice. The girl had a tough childhood, during Uther's annexation of Ealdor, then three year old Merlin was seperated from her single mother Hunith but was luckily found by her uncle Gaius and brought and raised up in the capital, Camelot.

Merlin never saw her mother again and didn't have enough money to get a carriage to Ealdor. All the savings would go on repairing the things Merlin wrecked during her training in magic. Gaius kept her away from Uther but during a celebration Merlin saved Arthur's life using magic but no one noticed her using it.

The arrogant king hired her as Arthur's servant not knowing that he's kept the master of magic to be beside his son, the person who was supposed to be kept away from magic.

Merlin started her journey of less than fifteen minutes to the castle of Camelot. On the way she passed the market place and training area for the knights. The capital Camelot is located right in the centre of the kingdom of Camelot and all around the boarder are forts and watchtowers in each village and city, jungle and river bank. That's how it was always difficult to attack Camelot as most of the men were either knights or handled the cannons located in the watchtowers.

Uther made it his priority that he won't let even the dust of Camelot fall in enemy hands but went on annexing the places he had lost in the early battles, Ealdor being one of them in the far East. Fifteen days journey without any stops through the night and for food.

Every month Uther sent his knights to the country sides to hunt for any remaining magicians and if they would find any he would have them executed. All because he thought it was magic that killed his wife, Queen Igraine. Although they were very sad for the loss of their queen, the people thought that it was the evil sorceress to blame and not magic itself. Afterall not all magic is bad but who will make the king understand that?

He filled his twenty one year old son, Arthur and nineteen year old daughter, Morgan's mind with hatred against magic. Little did he know that his daughter learnt magic but too was afraid to use it. Uther won't spare his own daughter if he learns about her magic.

Arthur grew up as a spoilt brat and but was still brave. Fighting battles as a knight alongside his friends and fellow knights, Lancelot, Leon, Percival and Gwaine.

"Hey watch out!" Someone yelled at Merlin while she crossed the training area. A young woman was standing there and yelling at her. She had beautiful light brown skin, eyes and dark brown hair.

Merlin turned around and saw a arrow coming right at her and using her magic caused it to move the other way. Her eyes turned golden but no one noticed and the way the arrow turned made it look like the wind was to be blamed.

"I can't believe I missed!" Someone groaned. It was prince Arthur Pendragon. A slim handsome young man with blonde hair with bangs and dark blue eyes in his knight's armour walked up to her.

"I saved your life but you almost ended mine." Merlin stated.

"Do I even know you?"

"Happy realisation."

"Excuse me?"

"There we go." Merlin sighed.

"Look, we've never met."

"Than how are you still alive?"

"Arthur." Princess Morgan arrived at the scene. She shared the same dark blue eyes with Arthur which belonged to their mother but she had her father's dark brown hair. "She's the same girl who saved you."

"Are you sure it's her?" Arthur asked his sister.

"Ask anyone and they'll say it her."

"Are you ok?" The same girl who alerted Merlin about the arrow came to her. She is Gwen, Morgan's servant and a very sweet person.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Merlin replied.

"You arrived right on time."

"Time for what?"

"To get started up with your work."

"Oh God please no." Merlin mumbled.

Gwen took Merlin around the place before revealing to her that she'll be sharing the chamber with her. Merlin was happy that she had Gwen as her roommate and found out that Morgan was not like her brother, she was caring and kind. She even helped Merlin in the few things she didn't know how to do.

At afternoon when lunch was prepared Arthur, Morgan and Uther gathered around the table and Gwen served them while they discussed about the kingdom.

Uther kept his cup aside and stated, "Arthur, I want you to set a good example as a knight for the others."

"Good knight." Merlin scoffed while in the kitchen.

Arthur turned his attention towards Merlin in the kitchen as she was cutting the vegetables. He was suprised that she was the only girl to not be desperate to talk to him. He ignored her otherwise.

Gwen was also a fan of Arthur but now she and Lancelot were dating and the latter had plans prepared to propose to her as he was twenty one and she is eighteen. Merlin had one more month till she turns eighteen.

"Morgan, you have reached the age at which you must chose a husband." Uther added.

Morgan's mood went off and keeping the fork down she replied, "Father, I don't want to marry to fast."

"You're already nineteen." Arthur stated.

"And you're twenty one. Go find a girl." Morgan replied sternly.

"Stop fighting like children." Uther scolded. "I want both to find suitable life partners especially you, Morgan."

"And speaking about marriage I haven't found any girl who is worthy of being my wife. All of them want the title of Queen of Camelot." Arthur added.

"Brother, there is someone made for everyone." Morgan replied.

"Than why haven't you found that person yet, sister?"

"As if you have."

"Silence!" Uther scolded again. "Eat your food quietly."

"Sorry father." The siblings said.

Gwen went in the kitchen where Merlin was slicing vegetables.

"Is this everyday's story?" Merlin asked her.

"Every second's story." Gwen sighed.

"By the way, have you found anyone?"

"Lancelot."

"Good choice."

"And you."

"Nope."

"You aren't of age, are you?"

"One month more for me to turn eighteen."

They cleared up the table after the royal family left and Arthur called Merlin to his room.

Merlin teleported right infront of his closed room door and knocked.

"Who's it?" Arthur asked.

"You called."

"Ah yes come in."

Merlin went in and found Arthur in his bed in his night garments and reading a book.

"Tomorrow I have training so polish my armour." He stated.

"Where's it?"

Arthur pointed to the armour laying on the floor and looked like someone had thrown him in the mud. The red cap needed a was badly while his room had cushions all around as if someone has a pillow fight with him.

"What happened here?" Merlin asked. All her life Gaius scolded her for keeping her books all around and she so badly wanted to bring Gaius here to see this place.

"It's nothing too concerning. Just do your job." Arthur replied while still looking into his book.

Merlin picked up the armour and went out of the room. She went directly to the yard where a barrel of water was placed. All night she scrubbed the armour clean and shiny and when no one was looking she used her magic to help out but she couldn't use that for too long as there was a watchtower infront of her.

The next morning the whole castle was filled with Arthur's voice calling out for Merlin. The latter was fast asleep on the haystacks in the shed.

"Merlin!!!!!" Arthur yelled.

Merlin jumped slightly and turned around, rubbed her eyes and got up with hay tangeled in her hair and on her clothes.

"What does he want." Merlin groaned and picking up the sparkling armour she teleported behind Arthur. "Sire, your armour."

Arthur got scared but didn't show it. How can the prince of Camelot be scared, that to of a girl?

"I, ah, what is it?" He asked.

"You called me."

"Oh yes. Where's my armour."

Merlin lifted her hands up and showed his the sparkling armour. Arthur had a huge smile on his face and for the first time looked much better than the serious and idiotic looks he gave otherwise.

"Marvelous!" He stated. "Good job."

"Thank you."

"From now on, you'll polish my armour everyday."

Merlin gave a what~the~hell!? Look to Arthur but she couldn't disobey the prince.

Alter that day Arthur drove her completely nuts..... making her do all his work and never actually told her what he actually wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 356 24
(⚠!Discontinued!⚠) In a Land of Myth and a Time of Magic,the Destiny of a Great Kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy.His name...Merlin. ~ Y...
14.7K 651 51
𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 π•Ώπ–œπ–” 𝔖𝔲π”ͺπ”ͺπ”žπ”―π”Ά: From trolls to dragons to foreign princesses, Astraea Aphelion grows stronger as she continues to navigate medieval...
Take 65 By Dean

Fanfiction

71.7K 2K 21
When Merlin gets injured and falls ill, what will Arthur do? (Morgana is alive, Gwen is with Lancelot, Eventual Pergwaine, Arthur knows about Merlin'...
121K 4.6K 39
Merlin and Arthur. There never was, nor would there be, a pair quite like those two. Arthur, the Once And Future king of Camelot; and Merlin, the gre...