17/13 24/7 | Seventeen X Read...

By jeongcheolie_idubily

"All of this is because of you, because of fucking you!!!" Seungcheol shouted at the helpless girl who was cr... More

17/13 24/7
Characters
1 {Discussion}
2 {Married}
3 {Busy Morning}
5 {Devour You}
6 {After Glow}
7 {Uni Reunite}

4 {Lunch Visit}

978 31 9
By jeongcheolie_idubily

"Are you done?" Jun and You had been siting in Your room for the past one-and-half-hour.

*A/N: Because you know your Uni work was due.*

"Yeah almost-Done!!!" You exclamied and threw the pens away from your hands.

"Okay then keep the things in their place and let's go. You wanna make special food for Yeri right?"

He made you remeber that you are going to meet Yeri for lunch which made you even more happy than you were before.

"Yeah!!" You quickly kept all the things at their respective place and ran out of the room at the speed of light.

*A/N: Yeah Joking.*

You got down stairs and without anything else you went straight to the kitchen to see.

Mrs. Park with all the other maids. Mrs. Park is the head and the oldest maid of all.

"Mrs.Park!!!" You went and hugged her and Mrs.Park hugged you back.

"So excited?" "Yeri. My best is coming to visit me today for lunch!!!" You started jumping holding Mrs.Park's hands.

"Okay. Okay. Stop and let's start making food or else it will be late. By the way. By which time will she come?" "By two or two thirty."

"Okay then we need to hurry!!" "Yaeh!!!" You agreed and they started making the lunch.

----

Y/N's Pov

The lunch was ready and all the maids left for their houses.

I was going to sit on the but, then the doorbell rang. I went to see who at the door.

I opened it and it was Seungcheol...

But why only he is here?

I looked around in search of the other two. Jeonghan and Shua.

"BOO!!!" Both of them appeared from behind Seungcheol making me scared and due to that I almost fell down.

But in the mean time Seungcheol was quick to hold me and save me from falling.

I held my chest and painted heavily. "Whao!! That was scary."

For sometime they were worried about me but when I said. 'That was scary.' They brusted laughing.

I pouted. "You reaction was cute but you know what Seungkwan would have said?"

"What?" I was curious to know what Seungkwan would have said.

"HaJiMaLaGo!!!" They shouted in Unison. "Whaaa....!! That was more scary then what you did before."

"Jinjja? Yeah!!" They cheered but someone shouted from behind.

"Hyung you can come inside and talk too!!! Don't need to stand at the door!!!" And it was Jun.

"Yeah. Let's go inside." They went inside and I closed the door and also followed them.

I gave each of them a glass of water to drink. After giving them water I sat beside Jun.

"You know what's the advantage of having a wife?" "What?" "Atleast we get water to drink when we come back from work."

They laughed and I was still confused.

"I mean. When we will be back we all will get settled in their own places and we won't get water but, today we did thanks to you."

He giggled. "Okay but at least open your coats don't you all feel hot?"

"Yeah we feel hot around...You..." They tried rizz on me. "Ewww...Don't try rizz on me it's cringy"

I mad a disgusting face. From the cringe the rizz gave me.

They opened their coats and kept them at the table, which was at the corner of the sofa.

I got up to keep the glasses back at the kitchen but doorbell rang again leaving me confuse.

Who could it be now?

I thought but went to open the door anyway. Shua. Who was sitting the nearest to the door also got up but I told him to sit.

I went and opened the door and it was...

YERI!!!

"OH...MY GOD!!!! YERI AA!!!" "Y/N AA!!!" We both screamed and hugged each other.

All the others who were at the gaming room came back running after hearing our screams.

"Long time no see Bit-Pabo yaa!!" She awkwardly smiled after she was about to say Bitch but remebered I am married now.

"Mee too!!" "Okay stop shouting at the door and come and sit down." We did as Woozi suggested.

"Y/N aa. Don't you think you have got skinner?" "What?! You think so?!?!" She nooded.

"I felt it as I hugged you." She looked at me with pity. "And yeah I know how it feels to be surrounded with people. Moreover men."

She looked around at the guys. "Right it feels so awkward!!" "I know!!" We gave high-five to each other.

Someone cleared his throat. "Would you mind introducing you husbands to your best friend?" Dokyeom asked.

"Yeah I would just wait a little...!!" "But-" "I said wait!!" My voice was scarier than before.

"Whao Y/N aa that was scary!! But now introduce your Husbands to me. I wanna know about my Bit-Pabo's!! husbands."

She was again about to say Bitch but she didn't. I introduced each of them to her.

"Yeah they are a lot." She scratching her neck in confusion.

"Now I know you problem. I was always right. You do have short term memory." I made a joke of her.

"What no I don't!!!" "Yes you do!" "No-" "Yes-" "No-" "Yes-" "Yes-" "See I told you."

I swayed my hair in confidence. The guys who were sitting were astonished by the way I was with Yeri.

And the way I was with them. "With Yeri. She is a total different person." Seungkwan whispered to Chan and he seems to agree with it.

"What?" "Nothing!!" They quickly denied my words and laughed awkwardly.

"The talking is done...So let's go and eat the lunch I'm starving. You know for your food I didn't ate since morning."

"Awee..My Yeri..." Yeri and I hugged each other."Let's go then."

----

Author's Pov

They all settled down in their seats. You and Yeri at the center and Jun beside Yeri and Woozi beside You.

"Wait aren't here fifteen people now?" You nodded to Yeri's question.

"And only two of us are girls and all are men." "So? You don't need to worry about having thirteen men here afterall they are my husbands."

You said with full confidence. "That's what I am scared of. You the only girl and there are thirteen of your husbands."

Yeri teased you getting a hit from You.

"Can you both stop acting like a couple, and start eating so that we can also start eating?" Woozi at this point questioned his while existence.

"No. We won't, and yeah she is my girlfriend, whom I am meeting after ten whole hours so. No!!"

You denied to Woozi. "Ahh...shut up and let's start eating." "Okay!!!" You quickly aggred to Yeri.

Woozi and the others were so shocked that when Woozi said to stop talking and eating You declined.

But when Yeri said the same thing to You. You agreed to it in an instant.

"Here's your favorite!!!" You gave Yeri her favorite 'Tuna kimchi fried rice' to eat.

Everyone in room started eating except You. You were waiting for Yeri's reaction.

"Whao!!! Y/N aa Neomu Masitda *Very tAsTy*" Yeri exclamied after eating the fried rice.

You were happy from, her reaction and started eating.

While eating you saw something that made you very jealous.

Yeri suddenly started coughing and you were giving her water but before you could Jun gave and even patted her back while you were just sitting beside Yeri.

Jun was acting as if he was Yeri's boyfriend and taking care of her which obviously made You very jealous.

Because you are very protective about Yeri and also very possessive about your husbands.

You didn't really mind it, not untill Jun passed all the dishes to Yeri, which she *Yeri* needed.

He even took out the shell of the shrimp for her even though you were sitting just beside her and were eating.

But Yeri didn't even mind asking you for any help because Jun was doing it already.

It was nothing wrong, that one of your husband was helping your best friend but the thing that you were the most hurt about was your friend just like forgot about your presence.

Yeri didn't mind even asking you for something. That hurted you a lot.

But after all it was Yeri so you shrugged all the thoughts and forgave her but you were still upset from Jun. A little lot.

----

They all were done eating and were playing for the past four hours.

It's 6:30 pm already and it's time for Yeri to leave because it's starting to get dark now.

"Y/N, it's time-" "I know..." Both Yeri and You were sad about the fact that Yeri have to leave.

"Thank you for the fun today and I will be going." Yeri was about to go but Seungcheol stopped her.

"Stop-You can't just go alone. One of us should go with you." "Thank you but that's-" "I will go and leave her."

Jun volunteered for leaving Yeri to her home. "No. No. No. It's fine I can go back by myself-"

"Yeri aa you should with someone. For me..." As we know you are very protective about Yeri.

You don't want Yeri to go home alone at this time by herself and moreover her home is like very far away from your home.

*A/N: I know it's just 6:30 pm but yk drama.*

"Okay." Yeri defeatedly agreed to you. Both Jun and Yeri left.

----

Y/N's Pov

I bid my good byes with Yeri. It was good that Jun went with her but I was kind of offended.

I was offended due to Jun acting as if he is Yeri's boyfriend.

I don't mind the guys helping her or something but during lunch Yeri didn't even asked Jun's help but he still did.

I ain't going to forgive him that easily. He will have to go through some punishments.

I will avoid him. Yeah that's the best. Silent treatment. He will suffer.

Thinking all these evil things I got up from the couch to went to my room but someone called my name.

"Where are you going?" Asked Mingyu. "To my room?" "For what?" "To sleep."

"Wait I will also go with you." He came running to me. "Let's sleep together?" "Okay..." I was a little hesitant but agreed.

----

Me and Mingyu were cuddling on my bed right now. My face buried in his chest. I was able to hear his heart beat. They were normal.

He tighten his grip around my waist and pulled me closer to himself. I snuggled more into his chest.

"Y/N..." He called my name so I looked up to face him.

"What Mingoo?" He chuckled at me calling him Mingoo. "You like the name Mingoo so much that it's my nickname now?"

I nodded at his question. He kept his left hand on my right cheek and started caressing it.

"You look so beautiful...and cute..." I giggled at his compliment. "You are handsome too." I complimented him back.

As soon as I complimenteded him back he attached his lips with mine.

It was sweet and relaxing. I kinda felt relaxed because of the kiss. His lips felt like clouds. They were soft and cozy.

He slowly moved his lips on mine in an rhythmical tune. My lips moved in a sync motion with his.

He was now hovering on top of me. He parted our lips for a breathe.

"You taste so good..." My face was already red due to the kiss but now it was red like tomato.

This time the kiss was more rough and demanding and I quite enjoyed it.

His right hand was on waist while his free hand was drawing circles on my back.

He bit my lower lip and a moan escaped my mouth and as soon as I parted my lips his tongue entered my mouth.

His and my tongue collided. He tasted every corner of my mouth whereas I was moaning beneath.

His free hand slowly went inside my tee, which send shivers down my spine.

His right hand was caressing my waist while his left hand which was on the back, traveled up towards my bra.

But a scream of horror was heard. "OH...MY...GOD!!! HYUNG SORRY...SORRY...I ENTERED THE ROOM AT THE WRONG TIME."

It was Chan. He saw everything that happened in the room and his face was pale like a ghost.

He quickly closed the door and shouted. "Hyung do whatever you wanna do quickly and, Wonwoo Hyung is calling you and Y/N Shua Hyung is calling you downstairs!!!"

We heard footstep that disappeared. Mingyu was flustered by this whole situation.

Mean while, I was more than just blushing I was a blushing mess I buried my face into his chest.

"Umm..sorry...I went to much with the flow..." He was now sitting beside me rubbing his nape due to embrassment.

"It's okay and I liked it...and also Wonwoo is calling you so, you should be going..." "Yeah I should.."

He gave me a peck on my lips and left the room I also fixed my clothes and went to out of the room.

I went out of the room and heard many noises coming from downstairs and decided to go downstairs.

----

I went down and saw the hall was a complete mess some were eating snacks.

Some were chasing each other such as Hoshi and Seungkwan.

Some were sulking such as Seungcheol and some were just sitting and trying to calm everyone.

Some were arguing and it was like a zoo with bunch of animals together.

My mouth and eyes were wide open at this situation.

Yeah they definitely are bunch of kid in men body.

"Everyone!!!" I shouted but none of them heard it. In between all of this chaos I found Shua.

I went to him abd asked what had happened. "Shua Yaa what happened? Why is there so much of chaos?"

"This is normal for us. This is how all of us are when we are all home." I was more than shock.

I can't belive that the Bussiness men that everyone fears are like kids.

Oh...my...god!!! I am definitely gonna faint right away.

I tooka deep breathe and shouted."EVERYONE STOP!!!" All of the chaos stopped at in instant.

They all looked at me and I gulped. "What's going on?" I was really shocked feeling like fainting anytime.

They all stood stunned at their places. "What the hell is all of this?!"

I tried acting angry and furious. "Are you all going to destroy-"

Before I can say any further the door bell rang and I went to open the door and it was...

Jun...

----

He looked inside everyone was standing and then faced me once again.

I didn't had any expressions. He raised his eyebrow as if he was asking me something.

I didn't said anything and left him. He held my wrist but I removed his grip from my wrist and left the hall.

I went inside my room, locked the door so no one disturbs me. I went to the bed and fell asleep.

----

Jun's Pov

I held Y/N's wrist but she removed my grip and left the hall without saying anything to me.

"What had happened in the span of time, I was just not home?" I asked puzzled why she was ignoring me and why is the hall in such a mess.

"I don't know what had happened with her but here..." Cheol Hyung looked around scratching the nape of his neck.

"You know..." He looked at me hinting what had happened. "Yeah, in the hall you guys had made it a mess but what had happened to Y/N?"

"I don't know..." Cheol Hyung shook his shoulders. I sighed and kept the gift that I got for Y/N away from them.

I directly went upstairs to her room.

She should be sleeping in her room because she was talking about sleeping in her room before.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.

Is she mad or something?

I was puzzled as why she is sleeping with her doors closed.

I remebered that each one of us has a spare key of her room. So, I got her room's key from my room.

I unlocked the lock and peaked inside seeing her sleeping peacfully.

I went near her and climbed on the bed. I got under the covers and hugged her.

She hugged me back and buried her face inside my revealing chest.

I hugged her tighter and caressed her hair. Caressing her hair I fell asleep myself.

----

Y/N's Pov

I woke up and felt something wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see...

Moon Fucking Junhui..

I cursed under my breathe. I slowly started removing his hand but then he opened his eyes.

He looked at me and tilted his head a little. I was furious about the lunch. I got out of the bed and stood up straight.

"Why were you sleeping here?" "What happened to you?" He sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Nothing but, why were you sleeping with me without my concern?" "Because you are my wife..."

Wife..Huh sticking with other girl...that is my best friend and then calling me wife.

Nice...Moon Jun, Nice...

"Why did you left the hall?" "I wanted to sleep." I was trying not to yell at him.

"Yeah but why were you being so furious towards me. You left so rudely."

I clicked my tongue at his sentence. "Because I didn't wanted to talk to any one..."

I am trying hard not to leave again...

"Look I am sorry if I hurt your feeling but, I am angry right now..." With that said I started leaving the room but he held my wrist.

I turned around and saw him looking at me with puppy eyes.

But they don't work on me Moon Jun.

I removed his grip from around my wrist and walked out of the room and went to the hall.

----

I got downstairs and saw everyone getting up from the couchs.

"Oh...Y/N your are here..." Hansol said making everyone look at me.

"But where's Jun Hyung?" I rolled my eyes here his name. "He's here."

I looked behind and saw him. I quickly walked away and went to the kitchen.

I walked inside the kitchen and saw Mingyu, Joshua and Wonwoo cooking.

"Where are the maids?" I asked as they faced me. "Oh...you are awake and about the maids we told them not to come..."

Mingyu replied to my question. "You can go and sit on the dinning table. The food is done."

I nodded and went to table and sat where I sat during the lunch.

----

Everyone was sitted and were eating but my luck. Moon Jun was sitting right beside me om my right side whereas, Hansol was sitting on my left.

I was eating my food quietly but then I chocked it and started coughing.

Moon Jun gave me a glass of water but I didn't accepted it instant I drank the one Hansol gave. Hansol also rubbed my back.

My coughing stopped and everyone resumed their eating. I side eyed Moon Jun to see him giving glares to me.

----

During the whole dinner I kept ignoring him and he kept giving me glares and side eye.

I wanted Kimchi so, he gave me but I ignored it and took from Hansol.

Taste your own medicine Moon Jun.

----

The dinner was done and I was cleaning the kitchen while the others were cleaning the mess they caused in the hall.

I was wiping the dishes and keeping them in their place when I felt two arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

This was the last plate so, I kept it and turned around. It was Moon Jun.

I internally rolled my eyes. "Why are you ignoring me?" He sulked.

"Leave I wanna go sleep." "But...we just woke up few hours ago..." He pouted.

Do whatever you wanna Moon Jun but I won't forgive you so easily.

Thinking this I sighed and tried to get out of his grip but the more I tried the more tighter his grip got.

"Moon Jun...Let me go~" I requested. "Moon Jun...No I won't..."

Saying that he made me sit on the kitchen counter. I gasped at this action of his.

"Why are you ignoring me?" This time his voice was stern and low.

His face was infront of mine and I could feel his hot breathes fanning my face.

"I am not ignor-" Before I could finish saying he smacked his lips on mine.

It was rough and needy. I was shocked. His lips were moving roughly on top of my lips.

He bit my lower lip and I moaned and opened my mouth for him he entered his tongue. His tongue was exploring each and every corner of my mouth.

He parted our lips and asked. "You are upset about before?" I nodded. "You still are?" I nodded.

"Speak..." I didn't spoke anything and he sighed. "Go to your room." I nodded and he put me down on the floor.

I said good night to the ones in the hall and went to my room. I went to my room and laid down on the bed.

What is he up to?

----

After some times I felt my room door being opened. I tuned around and saw Jun standing on the door.

He locked the door and came near me and made me stand. He sat down on the bed himself. I was confused as if what he was doing.

He pulled me by my waist and made me sit on his lap. I gasped and was still confused.

"What are you doing?" "Making you mine and Myself yours..." I couldn't understand anything but before I could speak.

He kissed me, way more rough than the kiss in the kitchen. He started moving his lips and I was moaning.

His hands went from my waist to my ass. He placed both his hands under my buttcheecks and squeezed them.

I moaned and open my mouth his tongue collided with mine. His was moving his tongue harsly but I was enjoying it.

He parted our lips. "Tonight I am going to devour you..." He licked his lips and kissed me once again...

----

Word Count: 3816

To Be Continued~

( This is it for the chapter and the next chapter would be WILD!!!

And also sorry for taking so much time for the update.

And a very Happy Birthday to our Bright Flower 03-01-1995
Kim Jisoo, Jichu, Soya, Jisonnie!!!! )

Byeee
Love you all<3
Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 83
Jeonghan, a powerful CEO and feared mafia boss, finds himself forced into marriage with Portia, the heir to a prestigious beautyline empire. At firs...
82.7K 4.5K 37
Seungcheol knew Jeonghan, a bit very well. It was a high school rivalry that never ended. It was dragged so bad that in the present, Seungcheol and J...
8.3K 556 44
In the heart of the city's underworld, Choi Seungcheol, leader of the notorious Midnight mafia, sets his sights on businessman Yoon Junghoon. But as...
12.2K 794 32
It wasn't suppose to happen like this. Never in his life he had experienced this nor he want to know more. Because he knows it will never be the same...