Favorite Lesson (Slam Dunk Fa...

Por Yel_lue04

"I think, wherever you go, people will throw rocks on things that shine. I just want to blend in this time ar... Mais

一:春(Spring, New Beginning )
二Lesson 1: Happenstance
三Lesson 2: Line Without A Hook
四Lesson 3: We're Humans, We Make Mistakes
六Lesson 5: When it Rains, It pours
七Lesson 6: Rewards and Consequences
八Lesson 7: Subtleness
九Lesson 8: Not Just Enough Yet
十Lesson 9: Back on our Feet
十一Lesson 10: Perfection
十二Lesson 11: Honest to the Self
十三 Lesson 12: A Little Bit of Everything
一四 Lesson 13: Not The Lucky One
十五 Lesson 14: A Line That Can't be Crossed
十五Lesson 15:Everything I Ever Wanted
十六 Lesson 16: Courage to Stay True
十七 Lesson 17: Back to the Center Stage
十八 Lesson 18: On Our Way
十九 Lesson 19: Of Our Endings
二十終わる Final Lesson
Prologue: Within Those Two Years

五Lesson 4: Attention and Affection

36 1 0
Por Yel_lue04

Takezono High

Gymnasium

"We're playing basketball", the teacher announced. "Here we go! It's time to show what we're made of!", the class president shouted. 

"We're a bunch of nerds, Class President. Don't expect too much from us". 

"You're quite tall, Mizutani. Do you think you can give at least three or six scores for us?", some of the female students asked. "I'll try", she gave a small smile. After some time, they were grouped into the best five. They going to play with the other class. 

"Shimamura, show what your boyfriend had been teaching you!", the group teased. 

"Are you alright? You seem worried", Yoko noticed. "I'm fine. Sorry for making you worried. The game haven't started yet", Amane apologized. "We're not going to get a reward or anything like that but let's do our best", Yoko patted her back. 

Since Amane was the tallest in her class, she was chosen as the center. She easily slapped the ball towards her teammates. Yoko was able to make a shot. 

"Go! Shimamura! Oda-kun will be thrilled if he knew you won!!!", the crowd cheered. "Ha! As if she's there watching him train. "If I know, she's not that supportive. She's just using her boyfriend's name to be famous", Amane heard someone from their opponent. It was the girl with sharp eyes and high-ponytail. The lady looked at Yoko concerned if she heard it. The game continued and class 1 is leading. "You don't really hold the ball that long", Yoko noticed as they run to the opponent's area. "If you hold the ball too long, people will have their eyes on you. The crowd will follow where the ball is", the lady explained. "I was actually looking for the perfect time to tell you, Amane. It seems that you don't like attention but then, I think you don't know that you really stand out too much even without doing anything and there's nothing wrong with that", Yoko jumped and caught the ball that was passed. "It's our turn", she passed the ball to Amane. She stopped at the middle. 

Amane, it's not your fault that you shine bright. Your presence is something you cannot unsee. That's why it's not difficult to look for you. I hope you'd use that to your advantage in a good way. 

She looked at the score and they are two scores behind. The time is almost over. She looked at Yoko who had the most genuine smile. The lady knows that even if she doesn't make the shot, Yoko will still be happy that she tried. Amane jumped and had her eyes on the basket. The moment the ball left her hand, she already knew they won. The teacher whistled and was dumbfounded with the half-court shot that was done by a first year high school female student. The room was filled with cheer.  The rest of her teammate ran to embrace her. "We won!!!", the jumped in glee. 

After sometime, the first years are preparing to leave the room. Amane approached the student with high-ponytail. Yoko followed her. "Yoko supports Tatsumasa-kun with the best that she can. Letting him focus and not worrying about making her wait is one way of clearing his thoughts. Yoko prepares meal for him and also writes notes every time. She makes sure that Tatsumasa-kun is in best shape before playing any game and prepares bandages and muscle sprain spray just in case", Amane clenched her fist. "And never did she use her boyfriend as a platform to shine. Yoko has her own brightness", she said slightly raising her voice. "Amane, it's fine. Our teacher is calling us", the pretty lady tried to pull her away seeing the annoyed look from the other girls. 

Clinic

Amane entered the clinic with such drained energy. Her classmates had been pestering her to do another half-court shot. It was just a lucky shot. She trained with Sendo some years ago but it was just a year and a half. "Your brother is still at the hospital", Erina informed but the tired lady wasn't able to hear her. "Ah, Erina-san. Thanks for always taking care of my brother", she said then went directly to her brother's office. 

"Brother, I want to eat some choco cake", she said and lie down the clinic bed. She closed her eyes and hoping to take some nap. Rukawa woke up at the warm sensation beside him. The brawl with Mistui and the gang members tired him out so he just resigned to his sleepiness. 

"Erina-san told me that you're here. I went outside again to buy you snacks. You should share with Ru-", Ryou felt like his soul will leave his body as he sees Amane sleeping with his patient. "Amane!!! That's why I told you to always ask Erina-san!!!", Ryou shouted.  The lady woke up and smelled cucumber melon mint. It was familiar so she sat right away. "Rukawa-kun, you're here", she gulped and prepared to leave. She gave a last glance and saw bandage on his head. There are also some wound dressing on his face. "What happened to you?", the lady's stiff shoulder relaxed and her clouded mind slowly focused on the lad. Rukawa remained silent and just closed his eyes. 

"He wouldn't tell me as well but looking at his wounds. Seems that he was attacked", Ryou sat at his computer chair. "Attacked. He's a basketball player and I heard that preliminaries are around the corner", Amane gave a concerned look. "Anyways, Rukawa-kun. You have to take some food. You're lost a lot of blood. I bought tuna and some vegetables", Ryou tried to wake him up but the lad sat on the chair. His stomach growled. "Thank you for the food", he snatched it from his hand. The three ate and Ryou reminded what Rukawa should and should not do given the wounds he had after the brawl. 

"Amane, you have to eat vegetables as well". 

"I wanted to eat chocolate cake!". 

"You've been gaining weight. It's almost summer and you won't be able to wear swim suits". 

"Who cares!? I'm not going to the beach anyways!"

Rukawa coughed and drank the tea prepared for him. Amane just realized that they have some company. "I was just kidding. I just wanted to lighten the mood", she tried to maintain her image. "What is wrong with a girl wanting to eat more?", Rukawa said his thoughts out loud. He received stares from the the siblings. 

Street

"Brother said you're clear with head concussion but I still have to monitor while we're walking", Amane explained. Rukawa just nodded and looked ahead. A cat was on the way. It was a black one. Amane pressed her lips together. "Is this an omen?", she whispered to herself. 

Rukawa tried to pet the cat but it was not fond of the idea so it hissed at him. Amane chuckled and received a soft glare from the lad. "Cats are known for their unpredictable behavior", the lady also squated at the same level as Rukawa and reached out her hand to the cat. It meowed and head-butted Amane's hand. The lady turned to Rukawa and was confused with him slightly pouting. She realized that the lad likes cat. "Its almost a month since I keep passing this route and I will meet this cat every now and then. At first, it would hiss at me but I think familiarity breeds comfort. It will soon open up to you", Amane smiled and give assurance to the lad. 

The two already reached the intersection. The sun already went down. "Ah, milk. My brother forgot to buy it", she waved at Rukawa and ran towards the convenient store. 

Convenient Store

Amane sighed and made a victory smile knowing that she won't be complaining first thing in the morning. As she stares outside, she sees gang members with their motorcycle. One of them saw her and gave a wink. She gulped then hide on the side. She looked at the time and it wasn't a usual time for customers to roam around. With all the courage she had, she drop her items to be purchased. Amane heard the door opening and a tall figure passed behind her. She can run fast but not that fast enough to outrun a motorcycle. 

She squeeze her eyes hoping for a miracle to happen. She smelled cucumber melon mint. Amane opened her eyes and saw a can of chocolate cake and canned coffee. "Rukawa-kun", she turned and felt relief. The lady looked outside and saw the gang members scoffing at the sight of the tall lad. 

Use your presence to your advantage. 

Chapter end. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

158K 5.3K 35
Yandere Oikawa x Female Reader ---------------------------------------------- Oikawa had you, then he lost you. But he still can't get you out of h...
299K 10.4K 49
"All I wanted was to receive the same amount of love and affection I gave...but all I got was pain and betrayal." A new student in Itachiyama Institu...
2K 159 85
[Part 2 of "Show me real love, please"] After Oikawa's confession of enganging (F/N), they decided to hold the marriage until Oikawa's really ready t...
451K 13.8K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...