LOST | Haerin x Reader

De deathkidlvl

Being lost in life takes a new meaning when Haerin literally gets lost >.< Mais

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

XXVIII

456 38 32
De deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n ended up getting some much deserved rest. It seemed like just by being in near proximity of Haerin was enough to ease their mind a little bit.

Meanwhile, Haerin and the girls were trying to figure out how to pull Y/n out of the state they were in.

"All I could think of is a New Year's trip. Maybe getting away from the cold weather and putting them in a different setting will do something for us, then Y/n could maybe get distracted enough from their grief," Minji suggested to the group.

The girls thought about it for a second, but they looked to Haerin for assistance.

"Babe?" Danielle asked her.

Haerin shook her head in disapproval and answered, "No. As nice as that would be, I don't think Y/n and I could just go away from granny like that."

Hanni took a deep breath, not wanting to go against Haerin, and exhaled out... "I think Minji knows best when it comes to Y/n. She hasn't been wrong about Y/n's feelings and actions the whole time I've known her. I think it would be nice to get Y/n out into a different environment. Hopefully, it could help the both of you heal."

- Danielle POV -

Haerin didn't like what Hanni had said. She didn't just not like it, she was jealous that Minji was the one who knew Y/n best.

"No, offense but I've known Y/n my whole-"

Haerin was about to speak, when I decided to interject.

Just like Minji knew what was best for Y/n, I knew what was best for Haerin.

"I think it would be great! It'll be hard for all of us to be sad when we're watching fireworks in a snow free country!" I tried to be optimistic.

Haerin suddenly turned to look my way, before walking off to her room.

"She doesn't seem to think so," Hanni took a deep breath.

"I know," I sighed out.

"But just like Minji, I know what's best for Haerin, and I think a trip could really help them get distracted. I don't know about Y/n, but I know that Haerin has been struggling for a few months now. I don't know what else to do, but this sounds like a good last resort," I tried to explain my stance.

I didn't like going against Haerin, but at times... she looked too confused in life to know what was best for her...

"Yeah, but if they don't want to go, we can't force them," Minji groaned in annoyance.

"I'll go," we suddenly heard someone say to the side of us.

It was Y/n.

"If Dani thinks that a trip will help Haerin out a bit, then I'll go. I don't mind putting my feelings aside so she feels better. If Dani said it's what's best for the both of us, then we'll do it. Whatever helps Haerin... helps me," Y/n weakly said.

My heart hurt a bit because of their words.

Y/n's whole life was dedicated to Haerin. Even after Haerin tried to distance herself for us, Y/n still held their protector instinct towards Haerin.

Y/n would protect Haerin's physical and emotional being at all cost. Even if it cost them their sanity.

I think that's what made me jealous.

Haerin saw Y/n as a protector.

Haerin never ran to my arms like she did with Y/n. She'd never share her most child like emotions with me. She'd never tell me that she wished I was there when she was most scared. Haerin never saw me the way she saw Y/n....

And that's what hurt the most.

"Okay, it's settled then!" Hanni suddenly exclaimed.

- Y/N POV -

It took a bit of convincing, but Danielle finally managed to convince Haerin to go on the trip with us.

I didn't want to be the one to mention the trip, because Haerin had kept a distance from me for a reason. So, I made sure it was Dani to ultimately get her to come with us.

It was a bit of a hard thing for me to leave Grandma's grave behind during her anniversary period, but whatever Haerin needed was more of a priority.

"You okay?" Hanni asked as we boarded the plane.

"Yeah," I lowly responded.

"Sunbae, you can hold my hand if you're scared of flying. I get scared too," Hyein suddenly whispered to me.

We had picked up Hyein on our way to the airport. Minji felt like it was necessary to invite her because she was there during our happiest Christmas the year before.

I agreed for a different reason.

It was best for Haerin to have more than us around. We were all suffering a bit this time around the year because of what happened, but Hyein hadn't been there the night I got arrested. Hyein was a fresh breath of air to the group.

"Thank you," I politely answered my junior.

Soon enough, we were all up in the air and on our way to Spain.

Minji, being the sweet heart that she was, had arranged for our lodging and transportation. She had also arranged for our flights and other accommodations.

I knew Minji was just trying to be nice, but I knew I'd have to pay her back at some point. Minji already knew that I liked her better as a friend than I did as a romantic partner.

"You should rest a bit. It'll be a while," Minji whispered to me from the seat behind.

"Yeah," I politely answered.

- Minji POV -

It was hard for me to believe that Y/n had agreed to my plan. 'Though, it didn't seem like they were too excited about it.

Still, I was happy that Y/n was at least trying.

I knew that Haerin was the reason why, but I didn't mind it. As long as Y/n started to feel even just a little better, I didn't mind what their reasons were behind things.

"Oh, Miss Kim! Long time no see!" My family's Spaniard chauffeur greeted us we arrived to the airport.

"¡Hola!" I greeted him with a hug.

"Ugh, it's hot out here!" Hanni had already started to complain.

"Can we get on with it? I need to change," Y/n suddenly huffed out.

"Yaaayyy!!" Hyein squealed out and ran into the limo waiting for us.

The rest of the group followed her, with Haerin reluctantly following Danielle and Y/n waiting for me for some odd reason.

"Go on, I wanna seat next to you," Y/n coldly stated.

I got into the car and suddenly realized why Y/n had waited for me to go in first.

It was the same reason they had fallen asleep the entire flight.

- Y/N POV -

Hyein and Hanni were like little kids when we arrived to Spain. They were running all over the place and actually enjoying the vacation....

Unlike the rest of us.

"Are you okay?" Minji asked, as I watched Haerin enjoy her time with Danielle.

"Yeah," I answered without much emotion.

I was just trying to make sure Haerin enjoyed her time with her girlfriend.

I watched the girls for a few more hours and noticed how they were starting to get out of hand.

Danielle was always the flame to Haerin's fire and being outside the country was no different. They were both sort of pushing each other to have more fun than they probably should be having in a foreign country.

"Can you at least wait till night? That's when everyone starts lighting the fireworks off!" Minji yelled at the couple from our balcony.

"Okaayyyy!!" The couple gave Minji a bit of sass.

I did my best to ignore the pair throughout our trip. It was a bit too much for me to handle.

"They look so cute out there!" Minji exclaimed when she looked out the view 

"Yeah," I uninterestedly answered.

At this point, I was too jealous to keep an eye on the girls. It was clear that Danielle had replaced all my Haerin duties.

The couple had been running around the property and kissing all over the place. I couldn't keep an eye on them for much longer without seeing them stick their tongues down each other's throats.

"Aww, they're so cute!" Minji exclaimed while looking out the window.

I put my newspaper down a bit to look out the window and saw Haerin and her girlfriend being all cute and flirty with each other.

"Stop spying on them. They're having fun without us for a reason," I went back to reading my newspaper.

I had stopped watching the girls for a reason. Haerin was doing what Danielle had mentioned, she was distracted.. and there was no point in us interrupting that happy state she was in....

That's until, Haerin yelled... "Unnie, come out here!"

"C'mon!" Minji suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged out of the house.

"I was reading!" I exclaimed out in frustration.

"Oh, C'mon Y/n! You can't possibly like reading the newspaper more than spending some time with your girlfriend?!" Danielle suddenly exclaimed.

"We're not dating," I coldly answered her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure with that attitude Y/n will be single forever!" Minji started to tease.

"Heyyyy!!!" I huffed out.

"I don't know, I think maybe Y/n is just too cute for the world!" Haerin cutely came to my defense.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Too cute or too bitter?!" Minji kept teasing.

"I will hurt you, Kim!" I playfully pushed Minji.

Minji just went on the offense and pounced on me.

"Yaaahhh!!" She yelled before landing her first strike.

"Yooo!" I tried to push her off me, before hitting the floor.

"YAHH!!" Danielle mimicked Minji's noise.

Before we knew it, Haerin and Dani were playfully fighting in order to tease us.

"Gotcha!" Haerin quickly got a hold of Dani and somehow dropped her to the ground.

I watched as they slowly leaned closer to each other for a kiss and quickly turned my head to the side to give them some privacy.

"Ooouuhh, okay Y/n! Now kiss Minji!" Someone suddenly said from above us.

It was Hanni, standing on the balcony.

I looked over at Haerin for a moment and we locked eyes, but Dani distracted her with another kiss.

"KISSSS!!!" Hyein suddenly joined Hanni at the balcony.

"KISS, KISS, KISSS!!" Hanni started to yell.

"C'MON, SUNBAE! KISS HER!!" Hyein kept on with Hanni's game.

"Kiss her!" Dani exclaimed next to us.

"Yeah," Haerin started playing along.

Minji and I looked at each other for a moment, and I bit the inside of my cheek out of frustration.

"It's okay," Minji whispered to me.

I cleared my throat a bit and quickly got off the floor. I helped Minji up and grabbed my newspaper, before walking back into the house.

"Y/n!!" I could hear Haerin yell from behind me.

"Guess Y/n doesn't like Minji like that," I heard Danielle say from behind me.

- Minji POV -

I watched as Y/n stormed back into the villa.

I already knew Y/n didn't have feelings for me like that, but their actions were a bit much. I didn't understand what was going on, until I caught the sight of Haerin and Danielle kissing.

"Oh," I thought to myself.

It was then that I realized what was going on.

I followed after Y/n, back into the house, and stormed into their room.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't kiss you in-"

"Don't apologize. I know you're in love with someone else," I sighed out as I grabbed one of Y/n's beers from the mini fridge.

I knew Y/n had been drinking all day. I had specifically gave them the room they were in so no one would know that Y/n was drinking.

I felt like it was fine for Y/n to drink, as long as I kept an eye on them, which I had.

I also felt like it was safe, since Hanni couldn't really have her mandated reporter role in a country that wasn't our own.

Hanni had told me not to let Y/n drink during the trip, because it could trigger them, but I didn't see what harm could be done if it helped Y/n relax a bit.

"In love? What are you talking about?!" Y/n rolled their eyes at me and started sipping on an open bottle next to their bed.

"Y/n, I'm starting to think you have feelings for Haerin," I said the plain truth.

Y/n gave me a cold look and took a deep breath. "What makes you think that?" They asked.

I raised an eyebrow knowing they weren't that stupid.

"The distance, the forced smile when they're being cute together, the way you can't seem to be able to breathe properly the whole entire trip, the way you fell asleep the entire flight so you wouldn't have to see them holding hands next to you, the way you wanted me to get in the limo first so you wouldn't have to seat next to them, the way you just stormed off 'cus you couldn't handle watching them kiss," I sassed.

I could see Y/n tightening their jaw in frustration.

"Fuck! Why me?" Y/n suddenly asked.

I was a bit thrown off.

- Y/N POV -

"Why me?!" I started to raise my voice without realizing.

"Why me?" I sighed out in frustration.

I was so frustrated that all of a sudden it was an issue that I had feelings for the wrong person.

It wasn't just the wrong person.

It was the person I had grown up with. The person I shouldn't be having feelings for.

I was even more frustrated that Minji had brought it up again.

This wasn't the first time Minji had brought up this topic. She had brought it up a bit before the holidays. She had told me how she knew that the reason I couldn't reciprocate her feelings was because of Haerin.

Unfortunately for me, I was a bit too inebriated to deny it this time.

"Why me?" I asked again.

"What are you talking about?" Minji asked, with a fresh beer in hand.

"I see a cute girl at the beach when I was 7 and instead of having this cute love story with her. I have to grow up with her and learn to protect her and be there for her at all times!" I couldn't get a grip on my feelings anymore.

"Y/n, I think you've had enough to drink," Minji suddenly grabbed the bottle from my hand.

"It's just not fair," I sighed out, realizing I was getting too drunk for my own good.

Minji had been kind enough to allow me to drink without anyone else's knowledge, but clearly it wasn't doing me any favors.

"Why did it have to be her?" I rhetorically asked.

"Why couldn't I find someone else on that beach? If it would've been someone else then maybe I would've had a shot with her. Maybe I wouldn't be sitting here asking myself why I can't have her. Why I can't hold her? Why can't I seem to only want to be in her arms?" I started to get a bit too emotional.

Haerin had always been by my side. She had been my priority. She had been the only thing I ever thought about since I was 7. It wasn't because I wanted to think about her or because I had feelings for her all this time, it's because I was worried. Haerin had been my only priority my whole entire life.

But now, she didn't need me.

I felt lost without her.

"Why did this have to happen to me?!" I seriously asked Minji.

"Something wrong?" We heard Haerin's voice coming from the door.

Minji's eyes, and mine, went wide.

"Nothing, Y/n's just a little tired," Minji tried to save face for me.

"Are you sure? Y/n, do you need water? You seem a little drunk," Haerin could tell I was drunk.

Though I had rarely drank around her, Haerin proved in that statement that she knew me better than anyone.

"I'm cutting them off. Don't worry," Minji tried to ease Haerin's worries.

I turned my head to keep Haerin from seeing the fact that I had started crying.

Talking about my feelings for Haerin was a bit much for me.

"Umm, okay," Haerin awkwardly said before closing the door behind her.

"You idiot! Why can't you keep your voice down when you're drunk? This is how you got in trouble last year," Minji suddenly started to hit me with a pillow.

"Alright, I'm sorry!" I huffed out.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.6K 1.2K 32
ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ's ᴇᴅɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ. sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ; sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. __ [𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝�...
11K 747 15
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
30.7K 1.8K 50
Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Language, Etc*
25.1K 1.5K 27
Who the fuck are you? 𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.