I Doubt I Will Survive Living...

By CrazyPerson1994

Formerly "Living in a House Full of Guys...Will I Survive? I Highly Doubt It. Alexis Ryan's lives with her br... More

The Taped Bra
The Mall
The Scoping of Babes
The Perfect Masterpiece
The Confession
The Bet
The Brownies of Heart Ache
The Truth
William?
Soccer is My Sport
Regret and Ear Twisting?
You're Next
Shirts and Bras
I'mma get you!
Melanie
Melanie's Back

The Party

11.5K 182 5
By CrazyPerson1994

Quote of the Day:

“Drunken actions are sober thoughts.”

                                                            -Unknown

 The Party-

         Someone knocked on the door and Dallas walked over. "It must be Pierce."

As Dallas opened the door, the guys cheered.

"What all do you have?" Dallas asked as they walked out to Pierce's truck

Bianca and I started putting up the table and moving furniture. J.T, Chris, and Noah put the food they got on the counters and tables. We also put caution take on my, and the other guys' doors that didn't want anyone in there.

Xavier asked us not to put tape on his door because he was going to be using it a lot tonight.

 Nasty…

An hour later, we were done. The decorations were put up, the food was out, and the beer was cold.

"It looks good." Bianca commented, flipping her hair with a smile

"I'm going to go get ready." I said, walking toward the stairs

“Wait for me!” Bianca said, running after me

Bianca and I went into my room. We got our dresses out and set them on the bed.

"You can use the bathroom first. I took a shower already." I offered, sitting on the edge of my bed

She nodded and walked over to the bags of clothes she bought yesterday, pulling out a light blue halter top bikini. That thing is going to show less than nothing.

Smirking at me, she pranced into the bathroom and shut the door after herself. Hopping up from the bed, I grabbed the bikini and put it on the bed. I walked into my closet and grabbed a sundress, also throwing that on the bed.

Quickly, I stripped from my clothes and put the suit on, the dress over it. Sighing, I laid down on my bed. Ten minutes later, Bianca came out of the bathroom, in the little bikini.

"You, uh, going to put anything over that?" I questioned, eyeing her

Nodding, she rifled through her bag until she pulled out a pair of shorts. "Until the party starts, yes."

When she was finished with her hair and makeup, we left my room and locked it behind us. As we walked down the stairs, I could already hear that some people had arrived and were laughing loudly.

Biting my bottom lip, my feet landed on the last step and my eyes widened as I saw just how many people were already here.

“Whelp, I’ve been and experienced. I’m going to head back up to my room. Deuces, everyone!” I murmured quickly, turning back around

Bianca grabbed my arm and yanked me into the crowd. Stumbling, I tried to keep up with her but everyone kept bumping into me. Taking a deep breath, I powered through everyone, pushing them out of the way.

The guys were standing in a corner, talking amongst each other. Bianca pulled me over to them and once there, she still didn’t let me go.

“Stay here. I’m going to get us a couple drinks.” Bianca said sternly, making me roll my eyes

As soon as she walked away, I was yanked back by a strong hand. My back hit a solid chest and I groaned, trying to drop all of my weight to the ground but they held me up.

An arm wrapped around my waist and held me to the chest firmly. I would feel warm breath against my neck and I frown, leaning my head away from the source.

“I believe Bianca told you to stay here.” Kayden murmured, tightening his arm around me

“That she did, that she did.” I sighed in defeat, nodding my head

“Do I get the pleasure to take his dress off you?” He asked, tugging on the piece of cloth

Scoffing, I pushed his hand away. “Never.”

Kayden’s hands left me and he stepped away; for a minute, I thought it was a joke but when I looked up, I saw Dallas walking over.

“Why are you both standing over here, alone, like losers?” Dallas asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder

Shrugging, I pushed his arm off. “I am a loser, a proud one.”

Bianca pushed her way through the crowd, holding two drinks in her hand. She handed me the cup and I brought it to my nose, sniffing it.

“What is it?” I question, trying to get a good look at what was inside

“It’s good. I promise.” She smiled, sipping hers

Arching a brow, I dipped my finger in it. “Did you put something in it?”

Brining my finger to my lips, I tasted it, shaking my head.

“I can’t say I trust you when it comes to alcohol.”

They just stared at me and blinked. Dallas pulled Bianca away to the dance floor. Kayden snatched the drink from my hand and took a long gulp. When he handed the cup back to me, it was empty.

Grinning, he stepped around me and disappeared in the crowd. Looking down at the cup, I frowned before throwing it away. Deciding to look around, I pushed through the crowd and went out to the backyard.

The pool was filled with half-naked, drunk teenagers and I cringed at the thought of one puking in the pool. Biting my bottom lip, I walked around the pool, dodging the running people.

Feeling arms wrap around my waist, I screeched in terror; seconds later, I was in the water, chlorine in my eyes. Pushing myself to the surface, I looked around for the culprit. Kayden stood in front of me smirking and shirtless.

“You do have that small bikini on for a reason, right?” Kayden asked, running his hands through his hair

“My eyes are burning.” I said, staring at him

Staring back, he dunked himself underwater and I quickly tried to get away. His hands grabbed my hips and I quickly closed my eyes as he pulled me under the water. A couple seconds later he let me go and pushed me up to the top.

Once at the top, he grabbed my hand and began dragging me into the deep end.

I can’t swim.

“No, no. You know I sink!” I growled, panicking as my feet could no longer touch the bottom

“Are you trying to emotionally scar my baby sister?” Dallas called out, making me look up

Dallas stood there with a girl on his arm and a beer in his hand.

“Yes.” Kayden said, grinning

Nodding, Dallas brought the beer to his lips. “Continue.”

“What?” I asked, staring at Dallas with wide eyes

He and the girl walked away, making me stare after them with hateful eyes.

Kayden’s hand started slipping from mine and my eyes flew back to him.

“Don’t you dare let go.”

Smiling, he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head in the crook of my neck. “Never.”

Looking around awkwardly, I tapped his shoulder. “I’d like to get out now.”

“Feel free.” He said, pulling away

“Can you at least take me to the edge?” I grumbled, pinching his arm

“Not if you’re trying to physically harm me.” Kayden chuckled, pulling me to the edge

Gripping the edge, I turned back to look at him. “You better not sleep with anyone tonight or I win.”

All he did was look at me and purse his lips. He helped me get out and I huffed, wringing out the soaking wet dress.

Pushing passed the crowd; I walked to the stairs and up to my room. I, with much difficulty, took off the wet dress and grabbed a towel from the bathroom.

With this loud music, I could barely hear myself think so I knew sleep was out of the equation.

My bedroom door opened and I looked over to see who it was, thinking it was Bianca. A dry Kayden stood in front of me, no emotion on his face.

“Come to drown me in my bathtub?” I asked, tightening the towel around me

He replied by locking the door.

Pursing my lips, I narrowed my eyes. “Why would you lock it when you have to get out in a minute?”

Slowly, he walked over to me and I backed up, my breathing become shallow. He stopped in front of me and his eyes roamed over me; all of me. Swallowing hard, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked up at him.

“This is my room.” I stated, “Which means that you need to get out.”

A small frown came upon his face and he looked me in the eye. His hand met my cheek and he pulled me closer. Suddenly, he smiled.

“I make you nervous.”

Scoffing, I pushed his hand away. “Ha, yeah, right.”

“Take the towel off.”

Clearing my throat, I tightened the towel. “Let’s not.”

Kayden’s hands flew up to my face and he pressed his lips to mine quickly. I gasped from shock and struggled to regain my breathing. My hands slid up his chest and rested there and my lips moved with his.

His hands moved to my back and slid down to my bum. Gripping it, he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, moving us over to the bed.

Pulling apart for air, I gasped and clenched his face in my hands, looking at him; his eyes stayed on mine as he panted softly. I kissed him softly and he tightened his hold on me, setting me down on the bed.

The towel, I noticed had fallen off; his hands could now roam my bare body. Kayden pulled away and pushed me back to where I was laying down.  He ran his hands down my stomach and I shivered, letting out a shuddered breath.

One of his hands brushed my breast and my back arched off the bed, wanting more of his touch. Leaning over, me pressed his lips to mine and softly kneaded my breast. A moan flew from my mouth and he smiled against my lips, doing it harder.

“What the hell…?”

My heart just flew out of my chest.  

____________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote/ Comment/ Fan if you ever feel the need to

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 12.2K 29
Best friends forever, right? Yeah, until one of them gets a record deal. - IG | @smilemendes all rights reserved @livemendes // my first fanfic and I...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
11.9K 361 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...
170K 3.3K 28
Alexis Jimez is hanging out with her friends,when something bad happens to her. She ends up at somebody's house,but can she escaped or be there until...