serendipity. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendi... More

Veilleux-Lewis + Swift
01
02
03
04
NOT AN UPDATE
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
14 (Part 2)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

07

1.8K 73 9
By talesofely

12/04/15

December 04, 2015.

Maureen
hey, tay. did you get home safely? i rlly enjoyed today, thank you :)
[Sent 8:13pm]
[Seen 5:30am]

December 05, 2015.

Alison
goodmorning! i did get home safely. i had a flight to catch so i wasn't able to text you back, sorry!
[Sent 5:31am]
[Seen 7:01am]

Maureen
morning, it's fine :)

M

aureen

but why the fuck do you wake up so early?

Alison
sound check :(

Maureen
what

Maureen
u have a show today?

Alison
i didn't tell you yesterday?

Maureen
no..?

Alison
oh oops lol

Alison
i gotta go, wyn. talk to you later?

Maureen
of course :)

Wynter threw her phone with a groan. She was going to ask Taylor out for another friendly date today. She was planning on taking her to a park that had ducks swimming around, she even named the biggest one, Nibbles.

Guess she really read the cards wrong. If her assumption was accurate, then Taylor would've atleast told her that she would be flying across the Pacific Ocean. But she didn't.

They really aren't on the same page.

______

Twitter

A
@maureenthevamp

i'm bored asf someone pls come save me

|

mAv?! @wave_king
replying to @maureenthevamp

No one asked.

|

stella's @rykerthedog_
replying to @maureenthevamp

pft come

|

A @maureenthevamp

replying to @rykerthedog_

fuck off w ur cheesy ass couple name "stella's" 🤢🤢🤮🤮

|

stella's @rykerthedog_
replying to @maureenthevamp

911? i've got a jealous bitch right here cause her dearest ALY aka ALYSSA doesn't like her back ‼️‼️🙄🙄

_____

Wynter was about to type back a snarky reply when a knock on her bedroom door caught her attention. She considered grabbing a bat in case it was an intruder.

She had a bat on one hand as she opened the bedroom door with the other, ready to hit the stranger knocking.

"What the fuck?!" The bat was inches away from Wade's face when Wynter opened the door. He immediately stepped back, raising both arms as if he was surrendering.

"Why the hell are you holding a bat?!" Wade screamed, looking at Wynter as if she had gone absolute bonkers.

"Why the hell are YOU in my house without telling me!? You could've rang me first before knocking on my door! Uso sumigaw, diba? Tanga lang? Akala ko you were an intruder or kung ano na!" Wynter rolled her eyes at her brother, flipping him off before throwing the bat onto her bed. (Shouting is a thing, you know / People usually shout, you know. Are you stupid? I thought you were an intruder or something.)

"First off, the building has two guards at the entrance, you have a bodyguard at the entrance of the elevator to get up here, and you have Clyde literally in your living room. Lastly, why the fuck would an intruder knock?" Wade reasoned, flicking his sister's forehead like they were kids again. Wynter groaned in pain, slapping his hand away.

"Why're you here anyways?" The two sat at the couch where Clyde was using his phone at. Wynter threw a pillow at her bodyguard, who glared at her as she chuckled.

She placed the pillow she threw at Clyden's lap so she could lay her head there.

"The squad's coming over." Wade announced as he plopped down beside Clyden. Clyde stood up without warning, making Wynter's head fall on the couch with a groan.

The bodyguard just laughed at his employer's glare, showing the screen of his phone that had Ebony's name displayed on the caller ID.

"Your manager's calling. I'll go talk to her, what kind of shit did you get yourself into now?" Clyden said as he walked away, leaving the siblings in the room.

Just as Clyde pressed the elevator button, it opened and revealed two very famous models.

"Wynter, your wife's here." Clyden told his boss, stepping aside to let the two models pass.

Wynter immediately stood up, opening her arms so that her wife could run in for a hug.

"Hi, Mau!" Ivy squealed as she pulled Wynter into a hug. "I missed you, honey."

The impact of the hug made Wynter sit back into the couch, Ivy falling ontop of her. Wynter hugged her back, letting Ivy nuzzle her face into her neck.

"I missed you too, V. What're you two doing here?" Ivory pulled away, sitting down beside Wynter. The brunette raised a brow at the raven haired girl, waiting for an explanation.

"Figured you'd want to tell us — or atleast me — about your date yesterday." Ivy said with a smirk. This time, she raised her brow at Wynter.

This caused Wynter's brows to furrow.

"How'd you know?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe from your multiple gay ass posts on two social media platforms?" Leo decided to answer for Ivy. Only when he spoke did Wynter realize he was there.

"Seriously Wyn, we don't need to know how perfect her hair flows or how good she smells." He continued, causing a pillow to fly to his face.

"I posted on Instagram, ONCE. She wasn't even seen in it! Plus, the other posts on twitter aren't about her." Wynter said with a scoff, flipping Leo off for the third time since he arrived 5 minutes ago.

In response, the model just mocked her by doing the 'blah-blah' gesture with both of his hands.

"Who's it about then? Alyssa?" This particular joke from Leo made all four of them laugh. The whole thing with Alyssa was definitely one of the Quin's best inside jokes.

"You're just jealous 'cause your girlfriend's across the fucking Pacific Ocean." Wynter teased after she calmed down from laughing.

"News flash, yours is too, bitch." Leo snarked back, adding a sassy eye roll at the end.

"Mine?" Wynter asked with furrowed brows.

"Yeah, Alyssa's with Stella in Adelaide right now."

"Taylor's there too, her 1989 tour is being held there. Stel's asking if you guys want to come." Leo again, mentioned his girlfriend. He could never speak a sentence without either mentioning Estella, or annoying Wynter.

"Speaking of Stella, go call her Leo."

The devoted lover of the famous Estella Ramirez took his phone out to call the love of his life.

It only took two rings before Stella's face flashed on the screen.

"There's the love of my life! Hi, sweetheart!" The disgusted faces on their other three friends, was enough to show that Leo's been doing this since they started dating and they've had enough.

"Hi, handsome! Hi, Mav! Are you at Wyn's?" Stella's angelic voice could be heard from the speaker of Leo's phone, of which Wynter snatched swiftly. Wynter sat back down beside Ivy, ignoring the complaints of the two men.

"Mau! Ivy! Hey, bubs! I miss you two!" The actress blew kisses to the camera as the two girls waved at her.

"Before anything else, Wynter Maureen Veilleux, are you and Taylor a thing again?" Stella straightforwardly asked, raising a questioning brow at the brunette.

"No? What made you think that- if it's because of my posts, I swear it was a friendly date." Wynter cleared it out immediately, not wanting to give her friends hope—and maybe herself too.

"No and yes. But it's mostly because you're smiling more genuinely again. Does she remember it though?"

When Wynter stayed silent and didn't answer, Stella repeated her question.

"Wyn, does she remember?"

Wynter shrugged, trying to show off as nonchalant. "I honestly don't know, Stel. I hope she remembers, I guess."

"Didn't you have that week documented?" Wade suddenly mentioned. The things Wynter kept, that day, that week, that year, suddenly came back to him.

"The polaroids. You still have them, don't you?" Ivory's tone made it more like a statement than a question.

"And the time capsule." Stella added, smiling knowingly at Wynter.

"The record, the song. It's in the capsule, innit?" Leo's statement practically added the sprinkles to the 'remember when?' cake.

"Yes, yes, yes and yes. What's that gotta do with anything? Those shits are back at Mum's anyway." Wynter murmured, avoiding eye contact with the others.

"Are you really this big of an idiot, Wyn? You could, I don't know, show it to her? Oh right, that would be a marvelous idea, Leo! Thank you very much!" The male model said sarcastically— and sassily.

"Why would I show her? There's no point, she's in a relationship. It's stupidity, Leonel." Wynter countered, sitting up straighter as if it will help get her point across.

Stella, being the empath that she is, noticed how uncomfortable her friend was with the topic and immediately changed it.

"Would you guys want to come here to Australia at December 8? Maybe we could go watch Taylor's concert together."

You could practically hear the eye roll Wynter just did because of Stella's suggestion. She was staring at her friend like she was silently asking her, 'are you fucking kidding me'.

Okay, Stella's gotta admit it wasn't one of her best saves. But hey, it worked. Kinda.

"Yeah, let's do it. I've cleared my calendar for that week, plus Emma's going. I'll go." None of them expected that Wade would be the first one to agree. Wynter raised a brow at her brother, trying to understand his motive.

Leo followed suit, talking about how Stella and him could go on small dates around the city.

Ivy didn't know which side to take. She first looked at Wynter who was raising a brow at her, then moved to Wade who was gesturing for her to agree.

"Say yes." Wade mouthed, even giving her two subtle thumbs up. In the end, she conceded and agreed with the majority.

Ivy pursed her lips as she nodded, giving Wynter a small apologetic smile. "Yeah, I'll go too."

Wade smiled triumphantly, as everyone's eyes turned to his sister. "What about you, Mau?" He asked with a raised brow, trying to hide a smug smirk.

"Fuck you." Wynter groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. She sighed before nodding, making her friends cheer loudly.

"It's set then, we're flying to Adelaide in 3 days. Emma and I already planned this actually, we're having the meetup party with her friends on December 9." Wade said with finality.

His sister furrowed her brows though, seemingly finding a loophole in their solid plan.

"Won't Taylor be exhausted by then? What time does her show end? She still has a flight to catch for the next concert the next day, right?" She asked, trying to hide the worry in her voice.

Wade just smiled at her knowingly. "She'll be fine, Mau. She insisted on hosting the party on that date."

Wynter just nodded in response, leaning back into the couch with her arms crossed. "If you say so." She murmured, not noticing the knowing looks shared by her friends.

__________

note :

y'all, who tf is Alyssa ⁉️⁉️ LMFOAOSOAOSKA

things will be way more interesting starting now, I SWEAR.

if u guys noticed the reference on their twt usernames, MARRY ME 💍🧎‍♀️

okay that's all, pls enjoy 🥹

— sincerely, ely! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.2K 50
Serendipity is a guardian of the ocean, and she has been longer than anyone can remember. She is always connected from her home, and she can never ig...
42.9K 1.3K 94
[BOOK 1] Charlie's sure that no one on the Eras Tour knows what goes on in her mind, especially not THE Taylor Swift. She hides it well. But what if...
123K 6.2K 52
ATM is a global sensation, no doubt about it. They are well on their way towards a career for the record books. To the public, the band has the perfe...
11.7K 998 10
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...