šŠš‡š€š€šŒšŽš’š‡šˆš˜š€š€š:...

By Lazy_Author-nim

(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand ma... More

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics and Prologue:-
PLAYLIST
Chapter One:- The Business Deal
Chapter Two: It was An Accident
Chapter Three: Buisness Trip
Chapter Four: A Blind Date?
Chapter Five: Are You Ready?
Chapter Six:- The Successful Date!
Chapter Seven: Are we really strangers
Chapter Eight: The first Day
Chapter Nine:- A Piece of Shit
New Character Aesthetics!
Chapter Ten:- Tangled Thoughts
Chapter Eleven: Threat Play
Chapter Twelve:- Conditions
Chapter Thirteen:- Heart Or Ashes?
Chapter Fourteen:- Welcoming new Hopes
Chapter Fifteen:- Crushed.
Chapter Sixteen:- Hidden Truth
Chapter Seventeen:- Grumpy Lady
Chapter Eighteen:- Naked thoughts
Chapter Nineteen:- Solace
Chapter Twenty:- What If?
Chapter Twenty-One:- Eradicated
Chapter Twenty Two:- Incensed
Chapter Twenty Three:- Inconspicuous
Chapter Twenty Five:- Tracking Down
Chapter Twenty Six:- KARMA
Chapter Twenty Seven: Mourning
Chapter Twenty Eight: Loathing
Chapter Twenty Nine: Satan
Chapter Thirty: Used
Chapter Thirty One: Victoria Secret
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty Two: Khaamoshi
Chapter Thirty Three: Agony (1)
Chapter Thirty Three: Agony (2)
IMPORTANT!
Chapter Thirty Four: Lady Lucifer v/s Satan

Chapter Twenty Four:- Misinterprets

14.3K 1.1K 201
By Lazy_Author-nim

"I have been controlling this urge for a long time."

"I want to worship your rose tattoo on your waist. I want to kiss it, lick it, suck it, torment it, and then worship it all over again"

Shivers ran through my body that made goosebumps rise on my skin, the small body hair over my neck rose to peek at what was happening while I sat there rooted without any movements and just stared at him.

My eyes travelled over his face, the grey eyes looking so innocent and dark at the same time like he just didn't say anything sinful yet looked hungry. The gaze of his made my body shudder.

His jaws clenched tight on his face and his nerve over the forehead popped out, he was thinking about me.

I felt his eyes on my lip as I felt him lean closer bit by bit,

Don't know what got into me that my hand moved to his chin, maybe the dried blood that was covered on his lip or maybe I just wanted to give in again the last time.

My thumb trailed to his lip as I attempted to wipe his bleeding lip. Feeling my eyes heavy I closed them when I felt him lean closer and his hand over my wrist stopping my all movements. I felt shivers and shivers all over my body and my brain had already his printed image in front of my eyes even though I closed them.

My body froze when I just felt his lip over mine, resting it over mine. No movements, it was like he was feeling me. Just feeling, and I had no strength to push him away either. It was like I felt powerless in just a moment with him, that I couldn't even lift my finger against him. I felt submitted. Abandoned to the feeling that he was making me feel

I let his lip rest over mine because I liked it, I liked him maybe. My eyes shot open when his lip captured mine and moulded over but that was just for a literal second before he pulled away.

His wide grey eyes shot apart like they would pop out any moment, his eyebrows raised and fine lines covered his forehead as he moved back stumbling he got up from the bed with me just staring at him in confusion.

I saw Adam's apple move up and down showing it he gulped hard but before I could even utter a word I felt the door open and slammed shut.

He ran away....
Faster than lightning....

While I sat there in silence, amazed at his speed. Never seen him run like that.

Until my mind wandered to a time when his lips were over mine.
It was a Kiss, wasn't it?

My finger trailed up to my lip as I touched them with my hand, making me chuckle a little as I tried to compose myself.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?' I screamed at my own self laughing.

"Seriously, Torment my waist and Tattoo Ayushmann?" I laughed talking to myself

"Fuck fuck fuck....!!!!! Is that how it feels to stay on the last day in this universe?" I uttered to myself while running downstairs

Nah I ain't going back in that room, she will kill me and feed me to stray dogs later on. Yes, she is capable of that.

Someone should have seen the look on her face when I pulled apart, she could have burned me with the fire of her eyes. Fucking lord!!!!!

"You are a dickhead, Ayush. You kissed her without her permission. And you even told her about that tattoo, she must be thinking you are a creep now."

But it was my first proper Kiss, I gave her my first. Wasn't it?

The kiss felt empty yet complete. I couldn't overcome the sensation. I feel her lips still lingering over mine. It was soft, and her lips were shining due to the lipgloss she applied, 'it was Cherry flavoured' I chuckled as I licked my lips, I could still taste her.

I am a gone case now.

Before I could overthink more I bumped into someone because I was starting behind while walking. My gaze turned around when I heard a shrieking yelp and a glass breaking.

"Ahh, it burns" yelped Kavya as she held her hand tight. My gaze travelled to her hand, the redness slowly occurring on her hand due to the hot liquid that touched her skin just now as I looked down at the glass crockery shattered down on the floor.

"I am so sorry, Kavya" I held her hand immediately, careful not to hurt or hold over the burn as I took her downstairs towards the couch, and ran to get the first aid kit for her.

"It's okay, you go to bhabhi. She might be hungry, there's more soup I made in the kitchen to get that for her," she said while hissing I frowned at what happened to her suddenly but shook my head

"I'll get her that later on, your hand is burned, look" I focused on her hand as I kept the ice bag over her hand which I got while I was taking the first aid kit.

"Ayush, listen I am okay this is just a small burn. Will recover, but Bhabhi needs to eat now." she protested again as I looked at her getting up with the ice bag in her hand.

"Okay, I will get that but you go back to your room now. You look so tired, go take a rest" I patted her cheek as she sighed nodding and walked upstairs to her room. "Such an idiot I am, I should watch around while walking" I facepalmed myself.

Sighing I got inside the kitchen to reheat the soup but as soon as I entered I saw Buaji making something.

I frowned as I strolled closer to her until my eyes landed on her making some khichdi "Go and give this to Samriddhi." she said before handing the plate of khichdi to Abhinav who was standing beside her as if inspecting while bua ji cooked, as he nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

"Is this a new trick?" I walked closer to Buaji when I saw Abhinav leaving the kitchen

"Trick? What Trick?" She frowned as she wiped her hands with her saree pallu.

"Pehle Kavya ko apni baaton mai fasa kar usse yeh jataya ki usse apka aesan mand hona chaiye abh aur kiso jatana chahti hai aap?" Just as I spoke I saw her eyes turning to glare at me.

("First, by involving Kavya in your words, you showed to her that she should be obliging to you and now who else do you want to express?")

"Aap jante bhi hai aap kya kahe rate hai?" I heard her voice, the same voice I never heard for me, the same voice she never uttered a word in front of me was now ringing in my ears. But today I was least affected by that

("Do you even know what you are speaking?")

"How should I believe you then? Give me a reason" I felt my voice turning down as I asked, her gaze softened as she looked at me. I took my steps back when she forwarded her hand to touch my cheek but stopped midway.

"I was just doing that for Kavya, Ayu. I wanted her happiness" She said, making me scoff as I looked at her shaking my head.

"Her happiness is not with me Buaji, You never gave her the comfort that she could come to you and talk her heart out. Her father died and just a few months later you started to talk about her marriage. You didn't even let her overcome her grief. Instead of sitting with her comforting her, you shoved her into a marriage? And She couldn't even bring her courage to speak out and just agreed to what you told her to, why. Because she felt she should return the favour to you back by marrying me!"

A tear left her eyes, the tear I never saw from my eyes. I have never seen her cry, she was too strong to cry in front of anyone. This time I realised I may have crossed my line by raising my voice, but somewhere I felt it was necessary, necessary to voice out our feelings. She never asked Kavya for an agreement to her wedding and just declared.

I heard a sob as I looked up to see Buaji controlling her tears

"Believe me, Ayu. I tried. I tried to talk to her but I couldn't. I don't know how to comfort her. Even when her mother died, all I could give Kavya was materialistic things. I couldn't comfort her. I had a promise to complete as well, a promise I gave her mother." She cried out lastly as she explained. I felt myself not in the right mind as I turned around and strolled out of the kitchen. Buaji couldn't express herself ever, I knew this but at least she could have sat beside her and listened to her. Made Kavya feel that she was there for her.

I walked out to see the dinner kept in the dining, everyone took their own plates one by one to their rooms. This was the thing in our family. It's either everyone would eat together or if even one couldn't make it to eat they would take their individual plates and eat in closed rooms.
They understand who needs time alone and privacy.

I sighed as I walked to the kitchen. The thought of Kavya marrying me alone made me see her crumbled self. She liked Abhinav from her teenage, and somewhere I know Abhi also had a soft spot for her. He may look arrogant but his arrogance breaks in front of her. I mean he had the courage to yell at me, he was jealous of me.

I inhaled a deep breath after coming out from the past to the present as I got up. I walked upstairs slowly. I was not in a mood to eat either way. I went inside Aarav's room to see him already asleep like a bear in hibernation, I shook my head in disbelief, walking to him and covering him up with a comforter to his chest.

I quietly walked to his wardrobe and pulled out a pair of trousers and a tee. I couldn't sleep in my muddy clothes.

I walked out of his room and went to the guest room I changed myself into a new pair of Aarav.

Just as I changed I saw Abhinav coming inside secretly. "Kicked out again?" I asked as I saw him jump and flinch from my voice and later received a glare. Well, it wasn't a new thing Abhi would be kicked out of the room every now and then, we were kind of used to it now.

"You scared the shit outta me!!" He scolded me, making me shake my head as I sat on the bed. Now how can I sleep beside the devil who is already planning to kill me? She might choke me in my sleep. I can't risk my life, not when I haven't even kissed that Tattoo. 'shit I am starting my Pervert thoughts again'

"Bhai!" Abhi yelled as I turned to him breaking the chain of my thoughts, he walked to bed sitting beside me.

"Don't tell me you got kicked out too?" he asked, settling down and saying in a teasing tone, making me roll my eyes.

"Well kind of" I uttered with a small sigh as I lay down on my back. I felt the bed sink as Abhinav laid down beside me too.

"Bhai" he called out again making me hum but his next words made me turn to him as I frowned

"Did You ever yell at Bhabhi?" I sighed and shaped my head. "No, if I did. I won't be seeing the sun next morning" he chuckled with a small nod making me smile.

"But why did you yell at Kavya?" I asked knowing he did because his question was kinda odd. He sighed before speaking.

"I don't know. It came out in the heat of the moment." He said and looked at me before speaking again "But on a serious note, What would you do if you ever yell at Bhabhi unintentionally?" He asked, looking at me curiously as I turned my gaze to the ceiling, exhaling out as I started speaking.

"I would... apologise," I said and took a quick glance at me. He had a small frown "Even if it's her mistake and to make her realise?" He asked and I felt my head shaking up and down in a nod.

"I am no saint too, Abhi. But I just don't feel like yelling at a girl who came leaving everything to spend her whole life with you. I might shout and yell at Samriddhi too unintentionally and unwantedly but at last, I have to sleep in her embrace only. And I don't want to disappoint her with my behaviour. I can understand we might fight each other in future and yell at each other but it is important to apologise no matter whoever is at fault. I suggest you apologise to your wife and make her understand politely if she is wrong. A family doesn't work if you sit with ego" I explained turning to see him focused over the conversation.

"But Bhai you know Kavya, Bhabhi might understand the situations bu-" I cut him off from speaking

"Who said that?" A chuckle left my mouth as I shook my head. "If you know Samriddhi has no emotional feelings towards anyone except her family, I have seen that. She is a Businesswoman who still couldn't balance her life. Everything is business for her. Yes, she is understanding I wouldn't deny but when it comes to situations that require emotion and feelings she is still weak. She doesn't want to understand. She is always Mature and cold. On the other hand, Kavya might be a little childish but she is a very understanding woman. Or why would you think she agreed to marry me when Buaji asked her? She could have thrown her tauntrams as she does. But she knows when to pull her childish self out and when to act as a Mature woman." I completed as he looked at him and inhaled a deep breath.

"You think she is childish because she trusts me?" his question made me want to burst into laughter but I controlled and nodded.

"Of course Abhi, If she won't be childish and immature with you then who would give her the space to be her own self" I pat her chest as he looked at me biting my lips

"I am fucked up bad this time, Bhai" He muttered and I chuckled.

"Why are you asking me now? Remember how you yelled and accused me before her wedding?" I teased him as he sat up on the bed, his gaze down on his lap.

"I really apologise for that Bhai. I already beg for your forgiveness, please forgive me. I am sorry, I said too much to you" he muttered as I sighed and sat up to hug him patting her shoulder.

"I was just jealous and insecure. I didn't mean anything about your incapability, I was just so mad that you were going to marry Kavya and I couldn't think of anything straight. I am sorry to bring the heir topic in between." He looked up at me innocently, he might be arrogant to the world but to me, he would always be my innocent and naughty Abhinav.

"It's okay, you learnt your lesson and I don't want to bring that topic up again ever between us. But if you feel anything like that again I want you to come and talk to me before mindlessy talking" I saw him nod as I smiled and pulled him back on the bed patting his head to sleep.

I know Abhinav speaks a lot in anger and doesn't even realise it. I know what is in his brain and heart. The brain thinks of temporary things but the fact is only known by heart. And sometimes while speaking we don't realise what our heart says because our brain has a bigger impact on us that we forget the heart.

Abhinav was arrogant but not ignorant, and when he realised his mistake he would cross every limit for forgiveness. It still breaks my heart when he came to me searching just 2 weeks later for his wedding on his knees begging for forgiveness. It still aches my heart knowing he was my own brother whom I taught to never go on knees for anyone but he was down on his knees in front of me.

I don't hold any grudges against him, he was still naive and just insecure and blinded with jealousy. The train of thoughts broke as I felt my eyelids heavy watching Abhinav sleep. A yawn escaped my lips as I pulled the comforter to Abhi's neck.

I turned over my back staring at the ceiling. My thoughts travelled to Samriddhi. I remember Bruno barking from the room while I was on my way to the guest room. Which means Samriddhi wasn't alone. I didn't leave the room because of the sudden kiss but because I saw the look in her eyes which broke me into millions of pieces.

It hurts a lot to see the same girl who was so confident and independent being vulnerable and weak yet hiding herself from me. From everyone.

I can't see her in that condition anymore. I want to be with her and keep hugging her, showering with everything she craves but also I want to give her space. I just confessed that I like her today. I want her to think about it. Yes, I agree the kiss just went in the heat of the moment and I couldn't control it but she didn't push me away either, like the time when we met for the first time in my office. That day she directly shoved me onto the floor. The thought itself made me chuckle.

I heard my phone ring I immediately took it and put the call on silent because Abhinav was a light sleeper. I sighed as I saw Rehan's number displayed over the caller ID.

Standing up I walked to the window. The guest rooms didn't have any balconies. As I opened the window I answered the call, keeping it over my ear. "Hello?"

"What?" I asked as he spoke, I heard a sigh. "Sorry," he muttered before I heard him exhaling out.

"For?" I asked, yes I liked to tease him from the start. That was my only job when I was jobless. "For Pu-punching and beating you" He shuttered but at least he realised his mistake. 'Unlike you' my subconscious said.

"Sorry too," I said as I licked my lips, it was high time now. Arushi meant nothing to me now, so I shouldn't hold any grudges against him either. Samriddhi was right, how could I misunderstand the guy who still hadn't lost hope in our relation?

"for what?" I heard him asking as I heard another slow chuckle followed by. "For misunderstanding you and feeling jealous, I was too fucked up with myself that I didn't see from your perspective" I apologised.

"Well, I didn't call you to apologise. I expect that matter should be solved face to face" He said, making me roll my eyes, can't he just accept my apology? But somewhere he was right too, we are quite fucked up to solve that big matter on the small phone conversation.

"Then?" I asked the matter which he called.

"Mihir, Dad and I were searching around for Kunal" I stiffened when I heard him talking about Samriddhi's Biological father.

"Did you-" He cut me off in the middle "No" I closed my eyes with irritation.

"So we don't know where he is?" I asked and heard a straight 'No' from his mouth.

"But the thing is, I doubt the nightmares and panic attacks are not related to her father," Rehan said making me sigh as I agreed with him "I too feel the same, but I need time for her to tell me the truth"

"She won't speak a word" Rehan muttered as I poked my tongue over my inner cheek. "I tried to ask Ayush a lot, but she never wanted to talk about that. And I neither want to force her to say" He completed making me sigh heavily.

"I have an idea" I declared with a smirk as I heard him panic from the other.

"No way I am out of your idea. I don't wanna work with you." He said almost immediately without listening to me.

"Abbey, Sun toh le mere baap" I sighed taking my head at his answer

(Ohh, listen to me)

"Na na na, Mujhe aap baksh de maaf kare" He said as if begging, making me grain in annoyance.

(No no no, please forgive me I am out)

"Rehan, Listen to him" I heard my father-in-law speak from the other side, this bitch kept him on speaker for so long without informing. me

"Dad you don't-" I heard a small pause. Maybe my father-in-law glared at him, making me smile.

"Speak" I heard his groan as I just controlled my laugh.

"Bohot time hogya na Rehan bhai, Kisiko stalk kiye hue? " I smirked and heard him fake crying from the other side of the call.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Author. Pov:

Sorry for the late update. I hope you all understand, I got late due to pre board and stuff

Feel free to comment down my mistakes

See you in the next one <3

THANKYOU FOR READING!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 20.7K 30
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
152K 8.3K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...