Hero in Magic World

De UnZero123

A Hero who sacrifice everything to give people a hope and a noble girl who life was zero. This is a story ab... Mais

Ch-1 The Familar of Zero
Bio Izuku
Izuku Harem Girl
Ch-3 Magic Sword
Ch-4 Hero Need
Ch-5 Tristain's Princess
Ch-6 A Thief Identity
Ch-7 Louise Part-time Job
Ch-8 Tabitha Secrets & Spirit Medal

Ch-2 A Hero Familiar

744 33 25
De UnZero123

Before Izuku arrive to another world

Izuku hit by the blast of bomb and he was floating in space until a big green portal open up for him and pull him into it.

In Void, He feel someone touch his face and heal all his injure but didn't have the strength to ask who it's but he only hear was.

???: "Live happy in another live peaceful while become what you want to be."

That's all the voice was said to him and he pulled away by another voice.

Louise: "Answer my called HERO G-DEKU!"

He pull into the another portal with mysteriously person wave a hands for him and that's how it happen to him.

Back to Story

In Louise Room

Izuku explain about his earth story to Louise who was listen.

Louise: "Earth?"

Izuku: "That's right where I'm come from was earth, filled by power with people called quirks."

Louise: "I don't believe it." said with arm cross "For such different world to exist..."

Izuku sigh: "Figure, anyway, can you sent me back to where I used to be!"

Louise: "Impossible."

Izuku: "Don't just say that so simply!" yell at her but interrupted by louise cape fall down on him, he removed it while Louise unbuttom her clothes, Izuku blush and look away

Louise: "No matter who it's with or where they're from, the contract is absolute!"

Izuku: "But..." cut off by Louise throw her clothes at him who catch it in mid air. "What are you doing?"

Louise: "I'm changing for bed." snap her finger and fire light go off. Izuku surprise also curious how that work, he turn around and about to ask but Louise remove her underwear too, he close his eyes quickly.

Izuku yell: "Don't do that when I'm here!"

Louise: "Why?"

Izuku: "You're fine with a guy watching you do that stuff?" feel her underwear land on him and remove it

Louise: "Guy, you're nothing more than a familiar."

Izuku look at her confuse: "HUH?!" feel a panty throw at his face, he grab and looked at with blink eyes. He thrown away fast and looked away.

Louise wear her night clothes and get on to bed: "Okay, wash those for me, make sure to have my clothes ready by morning."

Izuku: "Wait.." see her asleep, Izuku sigh and looked up ceiling and though: "How did I end up in this. I hope those guys okay at my world."

In Mha world

Everything back to normal expect at in graveyard. A statue of Izuku build in center along with fallen comrade beside them. Infront of Statue Izuku, bakugo looking up to his childhood friend with sad face but give a air fist to him.

Bakugo: "I hope you have a good in next life Izuku and We will not let you down, what you given us."

Back with Izuku

Izuku sigh more and looked at chain around his neck and though "I hate this." He lean against the wall and sleep peacefully expect feel a cold wind "So Cold."

Next morning

Louise sleep peacefully, until she feel her blanket remove from her, she wake up and asked

Louise: "Who are you?"

Izuku throw a clothes at her: "Here's you clothes." Louise look down at her clothes "You're the one who told me to have it ready in the morning."

Louise get up with yawn: "Oh... the familiar.. That's right, I summoned one yesterday." look at her clothes "And the underwear?"

Izuku: "You can get those for yourself, at least!" yell at her

Louise look at her with deadpan: "You can go without a meal."

Izuku though: "I can but..." feel his tummy glow "I haven't eat one single things after that war."

Louise point to drawer: "In the bottom drawer."

Izuku sigh and use his black whip to open the drawer and pick up the the underwear for her.

Izuku give it to her while look another way: "Here." Louise started to change her clothes "Hey, can you take this thing off already?"

Louise: "No."

Izuku: "I won't run away! I've been brought to this place where there is no way to return." think a little and mutter "Even, if I did I have no home for there."

Louise: "Fine! So shut up!" throw a clothes at his back who feel it and turn around.

Izuku: "What?"

Louise: "Drees up."

Izuku: "You can put your own clothes on."

Louise glare at him: "Nobles that have servants never dress themselves!"

Izuku eyes twitch and mutter: "Why do you mean servants, you called me familiar yesterday now I'm your servants."

Louise: "If you don't do it, no food and you well keep that chain on too."

Izuku sigh and dress up Louise while having a though of: "Mineta will be really jealous by now but..." look at her flat breast "No, that will be impossible."

Louise asked with threat: "What are you thinking?"

Izuku Sutter: "N-Nothing."

After that Louise unlock the magic color on him and both go to dinning room.

In Dinning Room

Students all sitting in chair and Kirche see Louise and Izuku.

Kirche: "They're here." all students look at them "The much-rumored runaway familiar and his master but....." see Izuku body and lick her lips "Interesting~"

Louise stop walking and stand infront of her table. Izuku also stop and see a feast..

Izuku: "Man! What a feast!"

Louise: "Hurry up and pull the chair back. You really are inconsiderate."

Izuku sigh: "Yeah, sure, sure." about to sit down next to her and asked "Is today some kind of anniversary?" look to Louise.

Louise look at him with deadpan face while eye twitch and point down.

Izuku: "What?" look down and see a plate "It's....a plate?"

Louise: "Only nobles can sit here. You, peasant, sit down here."

Izuku: "HUH?!" students laugh at him and Izuku eye twitch but sigh.

After that students chat in pray while Izuku looking at his one bread plate. Izuku grab and eat it with in fake tear.

Izuku: "I hate this."

Scene change to Louise and Izuku walk out from tower and into field while Louise explain everything about a familiar to him.

Louise: "Normally, familiars wait outside during a meal. I specially let you stay with me."

Izuku: "If that's the case, I'd rather eat elsewhere." yell at her, Louise angry mark appear on her head with Izuku found something curious to him "What's everyone doing?"

Louise look to where Izuku was and see students with their familiar.

Louise: "Ahh, all the second-year students have the day off today. We're all supposed to communicate with all our freshly-summoned familiars."

Izuku: "I see."

Kirche: "Oh." both look back and see Kirche with her familiar salamander.

Izuku jump surprise: "W-What is that?"

Kirche giggle at Izuku: "Is this the first time you've seen a salamander?"

Izuku: "Y-Yes, but....." stare at salamander fire tail "This really is a fantasy world huh and how in the world that flame is keep flaming up?" keep stare at salamander while his habit of mumble started to escape from his mouth, jumping the two girl with salamander too.

Kirche: "A-Anyway, familiars under contract faithfully obey every order from their master, and never run away from their master." rub flame "Isn't that right, Flame?" Flame growl happy and Kirche look up to Louise with smirk.

Louise: "Don't give me that and stop mumble." punch Izuku head who snap out from his mumble

Kirche get up: "You know, didn't you just sneak in a peasant that was walking around the area? You covered it up well with that explosion."

Louise: "That's not true! I made the summons properly." point to Izuku "This guy just happened to show up!" Izuku look at Louise with deadpan face.

Kirche: "Well, he's very befitting of Louise the Zero or...." look at Izuku with lust "Much much more~"

Izuku shiver and though: "Another Midnight."

Kirche: "See ya later cute~" walk away with hip shake.

Louise glare at her: "What's up with the wench?" yell at Izuku "Don't just stand there! Bring me some tea, at least!" walk away.

Izuku sigh and walk to other way while trying to find a food and thinking about what does Louise of zero mean? He keep walking until his though snap out by eye ball familiar fly infront of him and look at him.

Izuku jump surprise and move back and stumble with maid girl. Cake fall down from maid girl and Izuku turn around and say

Izuku: "I'm sorry."

Maid girl: "No, it's all right." about to pick up the cake but both hands touch on each other "Excuse me."

Izuku: "No, please excuse me." pick up the cake for her and both stand up.

Izuku put the cake back onto plate and Maid girl see Izuku ruin hand.

Maid girl: "Arm, could you be the one that became Miss Valliere's familiar?"

Izuku surprise: "You know about me?"

Maid girl: "It's all over the rumor mill that a peasant has been summoned as a familiar."

Izuku: "Hmm, well, I don't understand much of this noble and peasant business can you explain it for me?"

Maid girl: "Sure, those that can use magic are nobles and those that can't are the peasants."

Izuku: "Oh, I see. That's how it works. So are you a sorcerer too?"

Maid girl: "Quite the contrary! I'm Siesta and I have the honor of serving here."

Siesta: "I'm peasant, just like you."

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya, Just call me Izuku."

Siesta: "Mr. Izuku? That is a strange name."

Guiche yell at siesta: "Hey." Siesta and Izuku look at Guiche sitting with his familiar and another girl "Isn't the cake ready?"

Siesta: "Coming right up!"

Izuku eye twitch and take a cake plate from Siesta hand: "I'll take it to him."

Siesta: "But that's..."

Izuku wink at her: "It's okay."

Siesta blush a bit while Izuku looking at Guiche and remember about the night were he was play by his magic so is time for his revenge.

Izuku grin: "This is good enough for that snob."

With Guiche and Montmorency

Guiche: "I talked with all night with Verdande here." pet his familiar mole.

Montmorency: "I see....all night..." look at them with nervous smile while she also pet her familiar frog.

Guiche: "Yes...These intelligent eyes.." rub his face against his familiar "This sensual texture...Truly, it was destined to become my familiar."

Montmorency sigh: "In any case, keep it buried when you're with me." Guiche smile

Izuku: "Order's up!" put down a cake infront of him

Guiche: "Oh and bring some more tea as well." order at Izuku who does not know it was him and look back to Montmorency "Your familiar is so cute, just like you."

Montmorency giggle: "You're always such a flatterer."

Guiche: "I won't lie to your eyes."

Montmorency: "But I heard rumors that you're dating a first-year recently."

Guiche froze: "S-Such nonsense! There is nothing hidden..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "...behind my feelings for you...wasn't it?" Guiche look at the person with shock while Montmorency was curious. Izuku smirk at them and walk away.

Guiche: "What are you...."

Izuku stop and say it out loud: "Oh, I get it! The color of the cape is different for different grades Black is for second-years. so the girl with the brown one last night was a first-year. I see, I see~"

Montmorency asked Guiche: "What's he talking about?"

Guiche jump a bit and stand up yell at Izuku: "Hurry up and go back to your business, waiter!"

Izuku look from his shoulder with tongue out: "Blee! I'm not a waiter."

Guiche: "You're the one that Louise the zero..."

Izuku: "Last night, thank for everything, see ya." walk away

Montmorency: "Guiche, what was that all about?!" asked with demand.

Guiche say in nervous: "O-Oh,yes....you know, I told you, right? I had that peasant familiar to deal with last night, that's all." look toward Izuku but see a ketty walking up to them "Ahhhh, Montmorency...." walk up to her and grab her hand "It's far too rowdy here. We should talk under that tree over there. Hurry now...Come now, come now..." pull her away with Montmorency follow him confuse.

With Ketty

Ketty: "Lord Guiche, where are you?"

Izuku stop infront of her and: "Oh, if you mean Lord Guiche...." point to where guiche was "It just so happens that he's right over there!"

Ketty look to where Izuku point and say in happy: "Lord Guiche!" run to him.

With Guiche and Montmorency

Guiche see ketty running up to them and become more afraid: "K-Ketty!" let go of montmorency hand and stay normal. Ketty arrive up to him and Guiche say Hi nervous while montmorency stare at him

Ketty: "I have been looking for you, Lord Guiche!" show a basket "I though I'd bring my handmade souffle, that I talked about last night, to the tea party today."

Guiche: "Oh, that is very..."cut off by Montmorency

Montmorency(a.k.a for Mont): "Last night?"

Guiche: "W-Well, that is..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "Good for you!" Guiche and two girls look at him "You were saying that you would love to have some of it."

Guiche: "Y-YOU!"

Izuku smirk: "It's nothing. just telling the truth, right~"

Guiche glare at him but snap out by Mont asked: "What is the meaning of this, Guiche?!"

Guiche ignore her and asked Izuku: "What is it that you're going on about? You're going to found needless misunderstandings with these ladies!"

Students started to gather around them and fat kid say: "What's going on?"

Student boy 1: "Guiche is picking a fight with that peasant familiar?"

Izuku: "What part of it is a misunderstanding? You're the one at fault for two-timing."

Guiche froze up with two girl come to ask him.

Ketty: "Two-timing?!"

Mont: "So there really was something going on with this first-year!" girth her teeth

Guiche clam Mont down with nervous: "Please, Montmorency the Perfume... Do not contort your face, one as beautiful as a rose, from anger! This is all a misunder..."

Ketty: "How horrible! You said that I was the only one!" asked in with tear.

Guiche: "I-In any case, both of you, calm down."

Ketty,Mont: "LIAR!" Both slap at him and walk away while students laugh at Guiche.

Fat Boy: "You just got dumped, Guiche! Well, you deserved what you just got."

Guiche look up to Izuku who smirk at him: "It seem that you do not know how to pay respect to nobility."

Izuku: "Unfortunately, I come from a world that has nothing to do with that."

Guiche: "Very well, then." grin not knowing what he dealing with.

Timeskip by Chibi Louise chat her magic, while Izuku resting under a tree and chibi use her magic to explode and both in dust.

Izuku: "A duel?"

Guiche: "That's right. I challenge you to a duel!" point to him with rose "You are nothing but a peasant, and a familiar to boot. Yet you have mocked me and on top of that, you have made two ladies cry!"

Izuku chuckle: "Cry? They were both hopping mad." students laugh more making guiche mad more.

Guiche: "Prepare yourself! I will be waiting at Vestori Square!" walk away.

Izuku smirk and Louise walk up to him and asked.

Louise: "You! What are you doing?!" Izuku look at Louise who grab his hand with follow after her confuse

Izuku: "W-What?"

Louise: "What do you mean, "What" Why are you promising to fight a duel without permission?!"

Izuku: "Where are we going?"

Louise: "We're going to apologize to Guiche. Right now, he still might forgive you."

Izuku stop walking: "I refuse." Louise look him surprise "Why do I have to apologize for something I didn't do wrong?"

Louise: "You really don't understand anything. Peasants can never win against nobles. You'll be lucky if you get away with just minor wounds!"

Izuku though: "She still worry about that me huh but...." look at her "Then I will show you what will happen to peasants that treat like slave." shake her hand off and look to fat boy "Hey, where is Vestori Square?"

Fat boy point for him: "Oh, over there. That way."

Louise yell at fat boy: "Malicorne!"

Izuku smile at him: "Thanks!" run to there.

Louise: "W-Wait."

Malicorne(A.k.a Mal): "Oh, this will be a sight!"

Louise sigh: "Oh, geez! He's only a familiar, yet he's always going off on his own!" stump to there.

Headmaster office

Osmond: "No previous case exists of a peasant familiar." asked Colber.

Colber: "That is not the problem at hand." Osmond look confuse along with Long "I didn't recognize the familiar's rune that appeared on him, so I looked it up." flipping a book until he found what he looking for and show it to Osmond "And it was strikingly similar to this."

Osmond surprise and look at long: "Miss longueville, I apologize but..." long understand

Long: "Understood." she bow and walk away but still look at the rune on page.

Back with Students

At Vestori Square, students surround the fight between Izuku and Guishe.

Kirche: "He really amuses me." said to Tabi who didn't answer but keep reading a book.

Guishe: "I praise you for actually showing up and not running off."

Izuku: "Baka, who would run away?"

Louise: "Wait!" Izuku and Guishe see louise walk up to guishe "That's enough, Guiche! Duels are forbidden!"

Guishe: "Only duels between two nobles are forbidden. He is a peasant, there are no problems."

Louise: "T-That because nothing like this has ever happened...."

Guishe: "Louise, can it be that you are attracted to this peasant?"

Louise blush and yell: "Who is...? knock it off! Nobody would just sit and watch as her familiar get beaten to a tattered heap!"

Izuku though: "I changed my mind she is worst than Kacchan but..." see louise angry side and smirk "Cute!"

Guishe: "No matter what you say the duel has already started!" wave his rose wand and rose petal fall down to ground and from petal a golem appear.

Izuku was surprised by what he see and also curious.

Guishe: "I am named Guiche the brass, Therefore, A brass golem a Valkyrie will be your opponent."

Golem rush to Izuku and punch to stomach but Izuku doge side way and kick left side to golem who guard it with weapons and slid away from Izuku kick.

Izuku whistle: "Hmm, to thinks it able to handle my 5% power kick." though "And the danger sense work again, look like it will only react to direct kill intent but how in the world not react to Louise explosive or this blond magic?" Golem try to punch him again but Izuku doge and jump back away. "I will found out that answer later for now."

Izuku look up to see golem coming to him and mutter: "Air Force 20%" his glove turn into like this

and fire two air cannon to golem head and body.

Everyone there watching stunt about what happen and Izuku called out Guishe.

Izuku: "Oi, blond hair, is that all you got." Guishe look at Izuku who smirk at him "I still have a lot of move."

Guishe girth his teeth: "Y-You bastard."

Izuku: "Waaa, I becoming like Kacchan, but is the only way to get these noble to know that power it's everything in the world and to show that I'm not a normal human."

Guishe throw more rose petal to ground and 6 golem come out from underground.

Izuku grain: "That's more like it." crouch down "One For all 25%." a green light spark appear all around his body.

Izuku: "Full cowl."

Guishe: "GET HIM!" 6 Golem rush to Izuku, who also rush to them. 1 Golem try to slash him with spear who grab it then punch to their stomach. A hole appear from 1 golem to 2,3 golem in back too. 1,2,3 Golem disappear and Izuku see 4,5,6 golem coming to him.

He stomp the ground hard and all spear left by 2,3 lift up into air and stab 4 golem with 1 spear along with 5 golem stab with 2 spear and last one was stab by 3 spear. All golem fall down disappear and Izuku use 5% air force to guiche head, who got hit and fall down, faint.

Everyone is too stunt to say anything until...

Izuku snap his finger like this,

Izuku point to Guishe: "That's your Highlight end~" everyone still in silent "D-Did I mess up too much."

Girls yell in scream and Izuku look back and see all girls run up to him crowd with question and burried under them.

Louise yell: "IZUKU!"

Inside a tower near window, long looking at the fight with interested.

Long: "He may be a bit trouble in my plan."

At Night (In Louise Room)

Izuku wake up from the noise of door open and see siesta come in with breakfast.

Siesta: "Have you awakened?"

Izuku get up: "Y-Yea."

Siesta: "Thank goodness. You were suddenly fall asleep after answer the girls question."

Izuku: "Ehh, did I really fall a sleep after that."

Siesta: "Hai."

Izuku: "H-How did I got here?"

Siesta: "Ah, you should thanks Miss Valliere for that." Look to study table and see louise sleeping on table. "She also instructed me to bring you a meal. She must be really tired."

Izuku: "Hmmm."

Siesta: "She's been watching over you all this time without a sleep, Mr. Izuku."

Izuku: "What?" look at her confuse

Siesta: "After seeing you scar all over body, she got really worry and started to help anyway she can for you."

Izuku look down and see he in badge and look back to louise.

Izuku: "Hmm that girl huh."

Siesta: "Then, I be going now." Walk to door "Good night Mr.Izuku." Walk out the room.

Izuku also say good night to siesta and look back to louise. Izuku get up and walk toward her and pick her up in bridly style and put her on bed. He cover louise with blanked and kneel down beside her look at her face.

Izuku smile: "To think you worry too much for me after seeing just my scar." Chuckle "Strange girl." Kiss her forehead "Good night little kitten~"

Izuku put his clothes back on, sleep on floor.

Izuku though: "Maybe, is not bad here after all."

Next morning

A bird fly up to window and chip a sound peaceful until.....

Izuku: "HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

In Louise Room, a pile of clothes infront of Izuku with Louise on bed.

Izuku: "What do you mean, this is my punishment?"

Louise: "What are you complain about, You did something very stupid to duel a noble and you don't need to thank me because of what I did." lay on bed "Is a master job to take good care of her familiar. In the first place, a familiar should be always have a feeling of thanks towards his master, no?" Izuku eyes start to twitch "Now, get going you FOX!"

Izuku though: "I take it back what I said last night...................................................................I HATE THIS WORLD!"

Chapter End

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.2K 698 6
Gentian, a flower symbolizing hope and purity. And with your anxiety rising at the thought of this being the last chance you have to save the future...
54.7K 1.4K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...
589 23 9
This is a slice of life story. Izuku get a harem of monster girls allowing the girls to open up to him. His fear turns into a deep love for them as t...
5.8K 130 12
After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomura Shigaraki and All for One but cost a...