Wonka's Oompa-Loompas!: Seaso...

Brickfan25 द्वारा

Go deeper into the lives of five of Wonka's many, most helpful workers: the Oompa-Loompas! In this all-new Wa... अधिक

Plot/Meet The Loompas
Theme Song
Theme Song: Visual Edition!

Trailer

15 2 0
Brickfan25 द्वारा

In 2024,

Mr. W. Wonka: Attention, all Oompa-Loompas!
Oompa-Loompas: Oompa-Loompa, doompety-doo!
Now we are here, straight out of the blue!
Wonka: Now, I have a very, very, veryveryveryveryveryveryveryyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Milly Frizzle: Is he going to stop soon?
Tedd Frizzle: Maybe.
Wonka: IMMMMMMMMMportant announcement!

Go back to Wonka's factory...

Wonka: Due to the recent success of my sweet shop Wonka's, it's time for all you Loompas out there...to get a highly-anticipated PROMOTION!
Whizz Smartalec: WOOOOOOOO!!
Wonka: Now, half of you shall be working up top at Wonka's, and those Loompas are...Jerry, Tilly, Michael, Frida, Robert, Steven, Katie, Connie Tilbert, Donny Tilbert, Harry, Poppy, Umbridge...
Zoey: Is that really like, half?
Wonka: Yes. And...you too, Zoey. You'll all be working at the sweet shop up top there, above ground. As for the rest of you...

And discover more about the Oompa-Loompas.

Wonka: You all shall remain down here, in my factory. Just be careful of my newest creation: the Shockstopper! I'm telling ya, Loompas, it'll give you a JOLT of pain if you touch it...although I assume none of you will. Now, chop chop, everyone! Back to work!
Julie Snobbit: Alright, gang! Enough is enough. Let's go!
Wonka: Up-bup-bup-bup-bup-bup! Except for you five.
Kyla: But...why us, sir?
Julie: Yeah, why us? Boss, I've been your Oompa supervisor ever since—
Wonka: Yes, I know, Julie.

As their future of five of them may just get...GOLDEN!

Wonka: Now, you know I've been taking care of you five ever since you came and burst into my life. But now, I think you five are ready to become...my golden workers!

Oompa-Loompa, doompety-doo!
I've got a baaaad feelin' bout you!
Oompa-Loompa, I don't know, dude!
I've got a baaaad feelin' bout you!

Milly, Tedd, Whizz, Kyla, and Julie: (Gasp) We're gonna be...GOLDEN WORKERS?!
Wonka: Yep! And...you know what that means.

Wonka: We'll go down, underground,
Entering in a world of our creation!
What we'll see will defy...
Explanation!
Lofty: It...does defy explanation.

Wonka: If you want to view paradise,
Milly: All we gotta do...is...view it?
Wonka: Yep!
Anything you want to, do it.
Julie: Will we change the world?
Wonka: Well...
There's nothing to it!

Kyla: Therе is no life...we know,
Milly, Tedd, Whizz, and Kyla: That compares to pure imagination!
Wonka and Julie: Working all together here, we'll be free.
Lofty: If we truly...
All: Wish to be!

Wonka's Oompa-Loompas

Wonka: Oh, Lofty! Come meet my golden workers!
Kyla: Lofty?
Julie: Who's he?
Whizz: Sounds like a fellow genius.
Wonka: So he is, in some ways. You see, Lofty is an old friend of mine. Oh, look! Here he comes now!
Lofty: Oompa-Loompa, doompety-dee!
Hello, old boss! Long time, no see!
Wonka: Why hello, Lofty. How's your debt of a thousand fold turning up?
Lofty: Well, it turns out ever since I brought it to my brethren who are now working for you, I'll...still need a job.
Wonka: Well, I've found you a perfect job, Lofty.
Lofty: Really? What? Please let it be good, I swear.

Only on Wattpad early 2024.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

46.9K 4.7K 98
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
39.2K 1.2K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
497K 16.2K 123
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
HIS QUEEN SHADOW द्वारा

काल्पनिक

1.9M 97.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...