๐’๐‹๐”๐“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ป๐“๐ป + ๐“‰...

Od CrispyxSaltie

๐Ÿ“"๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™—๐™จ, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ... Vรญce

๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
๐™๐™š๐™ง
๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ
๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก
๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ..
๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ

๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก

74 2 0
Od CrispyxSaltie

Italics— japanese

" WELCOME TO PHASE ONE OF THE HUNTER EXAMS"
          a familiar voice rang throughout the tunnel.

          " seems like Satotz-san is the first examiner.."

            " what'd you say?" Killua queried, looking up at ray dubiously as said girl simply glanced briefly at him and smirked.

            " it seems like the exam is going to start. I wonder what the first test will be." kurapika wondered, as his lips pressed together seemingly quite nervous.

            ray blinked at the latter, crossing her arms over her chest, " why are you nervous kurapika? You would do just fine." she stated, her gaze lingering at his dull grey eyes.

           the corners of her glossed lips perking up into a mysterious grin, as if something else is going through her mind, as if she is stripping kurapika bare.

          kurapika wavered slightly at the eerie gaze of ray. he wasnt sure if he was hallucinating by the pure amount of distress her arctic orbs are causing but he swore they flashed blood red for a split second.

          His eyes widened at such phenomenon.

          Before he could say anything, the resonant voice made itself known again.

           " MY NAME IS SATOTZ, AND I WILL BE THE EXAMINER FOR THE FIRST EXAM"

          upon that speech, all participants went completely silent. The atmosphere is nothing less than suffocating, it was as if there was an invisible pressure taking the air out of everyones lungs.

       " THE HUNTER EXAM IS NOTHING SHORT OF DANGERS AND DEATHS THEREFORE IF YOU ARE NOT READY OR UNSURE OF YOURSELF, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO EXIT"

             Few moments passed and all stood still,

           " VERY WELL, PLEASE FOLLOW ME."

               " hm? Are we just following him?" Gon chirped, very enthusiastic at the mention of that easy task.

           Killua scoffed, " guess it is fairly easy, though it sounds quite dodgy as its the hunter exam, there is probably a trap or something."

              Leorio nodded in agreement, " he may increase his speed along the way so it will be harder to follow him." there was a few grunts heard,

             " and we don't know when this will end so it's all about endurance, that's probably the goal of this phase." kurapika analysed, while jogging as Satotz has indeed increased his speed.

              ray shrugged, strolling leisurely on her favourite white heels while checking her phone.

                              Men-chan🩷🍗

you
men-chan phase 1 has started!! Turns out
it is just a casual little stroll🤷‍♀️

Men-chan🩷🍗
Don't be cocky so quick, it is meant to
let your guard down as it gets trickier
😋

but i know you will pull through
babes🩷🩷

by the way, i will be seeing you very soon
sooo dont die

you
How weak do you think i am🙄
by the way i caught glimpse of this rather fine
gentleman who I stumbled upon ripping someones limbs off with a fascinating little magic trick!

I can't seem to find him, would you be so kind and amazing to check the cctv cameras for me in search of him~

he has red hair and looks like a circus clown🤡

he is number 44!

Men-chan🩷🍗
Focus on the task at hand 🙄

         ray huffed, turning her phone off and looking around. seeing as everyone is now jogging, panting was emanated through out the space.

          " ugh you dont even need to waste energy on running, so unfairrr.." killua complained, riding on his skate board while hating on ray for being a vampire.

            " killua you are on a skateboard!" Gon retorted for you, cute innocent cinnamon roll, ray quite taken a liking on the child.

            ray flashed killua a victorious smirk, even your little boyfriend knows better killua.

            ray ruffled killuas fluffy white hair, " ill be a sec. see you in a bit."

              "HAH? Where are you going?"

               ....

              " shes gone.." gon sighed, " HAH? HAH...." leorio, obviously quite exhausted from that jogging already looked at where ray was last second he saw her and now its empty.

             " Satotz-san~ ohayo~" satotz did not know when but ray, now, is suddenly strolling next to him, the clicking of her high heels now louder and more evident.

            " ah ray, how are you holding up? Enjoying the experience so far?" he sounded oddly like a father, his voice evidently lighter and softer than his voice when he announced the commencing of the exam.

             his moustache also perked up slightly upon seeing ray, which indicated he is smiling briefly.

             ray hooks her loose strands behind her ear while grinning cutely at satotz, " all is fine satotz-san! this is a really nice warm up for a brand new day! I am feeling the hibby jibbies!"

            ray stretched her arms out, still walking leisurely in a slow pace yet ahead of other participants who were running and panting heavily at the back.

            all wondered who she was and how is she passing this so easily.

          " why does she know the examiner.."
           " who is she"
           " is she cheating how is she doing that.."

           " ray are you sure this is alright? others seems be having quite the talk back there about you. would you want something to cover up with? I could get menchi to get something for you." he worried, as his speed increased, marching even more and quicker with his long slender limbs.

            ray blinked at satotz and glanced at the bunch behind her, upon that gesture, they al either looked away, sent her dirty looks or their gazes lingered at a certain area of hers.

             " its alright satotz-san, this may serve as a little motivation for them i guess..."

             a loud thud is heard from behind as one of the participants are too exhausted to carry on and tumbles over on the ground.

             " the participants this year might actually be quite strong, this may be a very interesting year." satotz anaylsed, his voice steady and calm despite marching in a speed already inhumane.

              In contrast to the, currently, immensely deep and heavy breathing from behind.

              ray hummed lightly in response, pulling her cherry blossom scented deodorant and spraying it under her armpits.

              " god is rlly stinks in here though, all these sweaty men.."

               " pardon?" Satotz perks up upon rays whispery voice, ray, flustered not realising satotz heard her, " its n-nothing!"

                " WE ARE AT THE 80 KILOMETRE MARK, WE ARE TO GO UP SOME STAIRS AND WE WILL REACH THE END OF THE TUNNEL"

               There was a mixture of unpleasant grunts and relieving sighs. ray cranked her head up to the flight of stairs in front, there is so many stairs, she couldnt see the end of the tunnel.

               She snickered, " satotz-san how would the others feel after seeing this after a long hard run"

                 " this is merely the beginning ray." he shrugged, " if they cannot even last until this point or after the stairs, than, if i have to be brutally honest, they are not qualified to be a Hunter. and thats, as you youngsters always say, periodt."

               ray snorted at the mention if the word periodt coming from satotz, " so you did watch the video i sent you! " she chuckled, holding on her stomach while walking up the staircase.

                " so, any new friends?" satotz turned to her, " mhm, kurapika, oreo, gon and my favourite kill kill."

                 " kill kill?" Satotz raises his eyebrows at the nickname, " yes killua, the cullens and the zoldycks have quite the history."

                  " ray!" " RAYY!!!"

                    two familiar voices chirped behind ray, as she flips her hair while turning around. " kill kill, gon-kun?"

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

66.5K 1.2K 26
~๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šž๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šž๐š, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š. ๐™บ๏ฟฝ...
523K 17.2K 43
"สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ. ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„แดสŸแดแดœส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สœแดสŸแด… แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด." "แดกสœส แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ?" "ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด ษชษด...
10.7K 306 31
๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘”๏ฟฝ...
234K 8K 50
ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑแดสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด, สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แดแด‡ แด„แดษดแด„ส€แด‡แด›แด‡ แดกแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ส€แด‡สŸษชแด‡๊œฐ ษชษด สŸแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€ แด€แดแด‡แด›สœส๊œฑแด› แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแด๊œฐแด›สŸส แด›แด แด€ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸสŸแดแดกษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ...