WINGS OF LOVE 💞♥️💕

Von charusrisachi

This story is about three beautiful love of three best friend.who meet after five long years in there common... Mehr

Character
FRIEND CALL
CAST
LANDING
LANDING PART 2
LANDING PART 3
SHOPPING PLAN
BHAVA ( JIJU)🤔🤨
IS IT JEALOUSY ?🤔
CARING 🥰
BRO IS NOW BHAVA🥰😀
MARRIAGE👩‍❤️‍👨
CHINNU ANGRY
CHINNU DOUBT
FRIENDS FOREVER 🥰
DAY TRIP AND.....SOME JEALOUS
SHIVA IS ON 🔥
SHIVA' S FEELING COMES OUT
SHIWI IS CONFIRM
MISSION SHIWI COMPLETED
SECRETS
DRUNK ABHI
CEO AND DOCTOR

REUNION 💫

132 1 0
Von charusrisachi

Continue the previous part

As the marriage was fixed after a month and both the parents decided that the marriage will be held on their hometown.
As for only a month is left and one week left for engagement so they were all busy as many things their to do.

As two day later.
Shiva and rockers gang went for the ring selection for the ceremony. As for surya forgot that he have told shiva something which he promised.

At jewellery shop.

Shiva and aswi didn't like any of the ring, which perfect for both of them, if they like the design then when won't be having size and if they have size they don't like it, As it's already turning lunch and they still not selected any of the rings. 
Ranju and chinnu were at the another section with surya. See the new jewellery design. While looking at rings chinnu eyes cought something which was very beautiful.

Chinnu: can you show me, that ring( to the jewellery associate)

Jewellery associate: sure mam,

Chinnu: it's so beautiful.( while holding the ring) look here ( gaining surya and ranju attention)

Ranju: it's so beautiful. Let me try( was about touch the ring but chinnu don't allow it)

Chinnu: it's for me, you any other.( While putting ring in her figure as it fix perfect and look very nice in her hand)

Ranju: it look so nice, just like it ment to be in your hand( smiling)

Chinnu : please pack it for me

Jewellery associate: sorry, mam but it's already taken by someone,

Chinnu: don't you have another one

Jewellery associate: sorry mam, but it's the last ring.

Ranju: can we know who took it?

Jewellery associate: sorry mam but you have to talk to the manager

Chinnu: it's fine, thank you ( said to jewellery associate, removed the ring and keep it and went from there in dull face as she was very much liked that ring)

Ranju: chinnu, wait( she too went after her)

Ranju: chinnu, you can take another ring.

Chinnu: no i don't want anything now, ( in dull face)

Ranju: it's fine, let's go and have ice cream. My treat.

As both went from there.

At shiva and aswi side

Abhi who came there after talking to a office call,

Abhi: you both still not finalized the ring, come on guys just few days left for engagement.

Aswi: we not like any of the design abhi.

Abhi: what!!! It's the tenth jewellery store of the day and it's already late, still me need to go for shopping. ( While groaned)

Aswi: what can we should? We don't get the ring which in our mind.

Abhi rubbed his back head. As from last two hours there are in the mall and not selected the ring. Just then abhi got an idea.

Abhi:  excuse me, do you have customised rings here.

Jewellery associate: yes sir.

Abhi: please now what's in our head draw it on the paper.

Jewellery associate nodded and gave the necessary things to shiva and aswi.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

As it's was mid night 2 am and shiva, chinnu and abhi were in airport.

Shiva who was impatient and was looking at his watch every minute, as chinnu who was sitting in chair comfortable not looking at anyone scrolling through her phone, just then abhi came and sat beside her

Chinnu: where did you went?

Abhi: boys problem ( in serious)

Chinnu: i know girls problem but for the first time I am hearing boys problem what is it ?( In confusion)

Abhi showed his little finger with out any shame

Chinnu: chi....( Turning her face as he was so done with abhi now) don't you feel ashame,

Abhi:what! You asked for it( giggled)
Why is he this impatient, he might not be so impatient for aswi while proposing her( crossing his legs)

Chinnu: why don't he be? After all his princess is coming. ( In sweet smile after seeing her photo chinnu can't wait meet her) even I want to meet her so badly

Abhi: as if she is the prime minister of india. She just her sister. This flower bouquet, those boards. Was it necessary at this late night. ( Sulking)

Chinnu: come on, after years she is coming stop it and be nice around her.

Abhi: what!!! come on? Do you know shiva bhai and I have roam whole three hours in search of that flower and.....

Chinnu: stopp sulking abhi( while keeping her palm on abhi month)

Just then an announcement came that the flight from Landon just landed.

In few minutes the beautiful and preety girl showing with her laggies.
shiva who saw her, ran and hugged her tightly ,spinned her in the air

Imagine ren as shiva, Mira as princess ( akshu) mj as chinnu and Kelvin as abhi.

Chinnu who smiled seeing the scene,

Abhi: are you sure she is his sister only.

Chinnu: shut up,

Abhi: she just look like a Pokemon,( because of her, our abhi precious sleep got disturbed as chinnu dragged abhi with her as she a punishment as he pranked her with spicy food)

Princess: stop it ( giggling while holding shiva shoulder)

Shiva: I am happy you know, after 4 years, I missed you so much, akshu

Akshu: I miss you too( back hugged him)
You know I can't wait to meet bhabhi, where is she? ( Excited while roaming her eyes around as she caught a abhi and chinnu hold boards and flowers to welcome akshu just smiled at them ) there is she.

Akshu ran from there towards chinnu.

Shiva: wait, she is not.....

Akshu: bhabhi, ( hugging tightly which surprised the duo) I was waiting to meet you. (In happy tone)

Shiva: wait, she is not aswi, she chinnu ( as he said akshu got surprised and looked at chinnu who was smiling)

Akshu: huh, I am sorry di, i thought you aswi bhabhi, sorry.

Chinnu: it's fine, akshu. By the way, he is abhi.

As akshu smiled at abhi, but just gave forced smiled while whispering Pokemon which akshu heard and looked at abhi in confusion.

Abhi: let's leave,

All went from there in parking, shiva and abhi were loading the laggies as chinnu and aswi talking a little bit.

As the boys completed loading laggies,

Abhi: you drive the car darling( passing key to chinnu who graced at abhi. But non observe the shock in akshu as abhi just called chinnu as darling)

Chinnu: no,

Abhi: please darling, I will treat you tomorrow, I am very sleepy.

Chinnu: I don't forget your word of today.( Took the keys and went from there )

Abhi: I love you, u are the best. ( Went behind her)

As akshu still processing the scene. Where shiva disturbed by calling her name

Akshu: wait, are they couple?( In curious to know)

Shiva: huh? Those two( as indicating abhi and chinnu which akshu nodded) do they look couple?

Akshu: ofcourse, don't you hear he just called her darling

Shiva: it's nothing like you think, they are just.....

Abhi: bhai come fast, I am sleepy

Shiva: coming, let's go ( to akshu who was still confused)

While driving, abhi was already sleeping, while his head support to his seat, the wind was blowing through the window was very hard and abhi was struggling to sleep. Chinnu who saw roll up the window, slightly turned on the AC so he can sleep comfortably, she knows that abhi don't sacrifice his sleep unless it's emergency. As she wants tease him.
Chinnu was smiling seeing abhi that how much her Little brother grown up but still a child.
Akshu who was blinking her eyes, although shiva told that they are not couple but they are behaving like one now.

The next day poori and mahir were arriving along with shiva's one more friend. So to welcome them ranju and shiva went to airport.

It was afternoon flight, as they reached airport it's was late and the flight already landed. As they entered poori and mahir were waiting for them.

Ranju: poori...( Ran and hugged her)

Shiva and mahir hugged each other and laughing at their own joke.
Which confused ranju the most if shiva met mahir only onces and that too a the marriage, they didn't even talk properly then. Then how come they some much close.

Ranju: when did you both got this close ( confused )

Shiva: oh, I think I forget to tell you that mahir bhai was my senior in high school and was very close to us since then. After 5 year I came to know that he shifted to harayana. ( Smiling mahir who patted his shoulder) and more importantly ( almost like whispering) I knew aswi and you guys are coming to marriage so only I came to that mall that day ( in smirked which shock ranju as it was pre plan of the meeting and how come it was this small world like abhi and chetu were best friends and abhi don't know about shiva, and mahir and shiva were friends and their first meeting was freaking planned)

Ranju: omg.... don't tell me that fight was also your plan ( in pointing her finger to shiva in anger)

Shiva: no no how I can do that? Hurting my aswi, it is hurting my own self.( As he kept his hand on his chest)

Ranju: i will take my revenge in your marriage be ready for it.( Evil smirk as poori and mahir understood it but not shiva)

Shiva: what do you mean?

Ranju: why should I tell?

Shiva: as if I am scared ( turned to other side)

Mahir: don't worry you will be scared at your marriage ( smiling patting his back)

Shiva just looked at duo who gave same expression except poori as she just smiled at him.

Ranju: when is your useless friend coming all the passengers came, but still not you friend,where is he? ( In anger )

Shiva: oii he not useless, and more over he is not passanger. ( In defence)

Mahir: who is coming?

Before he could answer some body called him" buddy", all turned around to see a handsome and charming boy as shiva said he was not passanger infact he was the pilot.

Mahir: now agree with ranju, he is useless.

Boy: buddy( hugging him tightly) I missed you

Shiva: I miss you too.

mahir:( fake cough ) I am also here,

Boy: bhai, you I miss you alot, ( dramatic hugging)

Mahir: stop it arya.

Arya: where are my bhabhi's ( turning to the girl who were looking at scenes)
Bhabhi!!!!!
Hi bhabhi I am your devar, shaking hands and hugging poori first. You too here I am your devar, hugging ranju (which she stunned by it,)

Shiva: oh god both are same( remembering akshu)

Mahir: who?

Shiva: your lovely sister.
Went towards the girls.

Ranju: I am not your bhabhi!!!( Pushing Arya ) I am her best friend

Arya: oh sorry, bhabhi best friend ( in smiling which ranju looked at him in wide eyes)

Shiva: arya, she not aswi, ( hitting his head) sorry ranju.

Ranju: it's fine( went from their angrily)

As the boys followed them.

In car,

As ranju, poori mahir were sitting behind the driver seat, and arya who was sitting beside shiva, as arya seeing ranju though the rare mirror and smile a little.ranju angrily graced at arya, so quickly turned to see outside.

Ranju: shiva drop me near the hospital

Poori: you have work today also, can't you take leave.

Ranju: I have asked my senior for it she still not informed me about it,

As shiva stop the car in front of the house.ranju climbed down and near shiva,

Ranju: tell abhi to pick me up my car in survice.

Shiva: okay madam ( in giggling)

Arya: bhabhi best friend, are receptionist here.( While leaning down towards the window)

Ranju went from there with answering.

Shiva:( hit his head) why are messing with her?

Arya: what did I ask?

Shiva: she is doctor here, a gynecologist. ( Almost yelled)

Arya: ohh.

Mahir: stop it both of you, now let's leave.

After few minutes they reached Joshi mansion. As poori and mahir climbed down the car as arya was about go out but shiva stopped.

Shiva: where are you going?

Arya: inside the house, i have not planned to stay in the car.

Shiva: it's not our house, it's poori bhabhi house, means aswi is staying here.

As just then mahir came near to them.

Mahir: are you both not coming in?

Shiva: no bhai, actually ma called to come home fast I am going.

Mahir: ok see you tomorrow.

As shiva again start the drive.

Arya: why is bhabhi staying at poori bhabhi house?

Shiva: because poori bhabhi and aswi are best friends.

Arya: soo small world( giggling)

Shiva: you just speaking like ranju now,( as he remembered ranju said this in same tone)

Arya: who is ranju now?

Shiva: your bhabhi bestfriend whom you were annoying till now,

Arya: oh doctor. ( Giggling) by the way when will he come?

Shiva: he is in Chennai now may on engagement date.

Arya: ohh that workaholic ( smiling)

Shiva: now tell me why did you hug her?
( In raised eyebrows)

Arya: I told right, I thought she was aswi bhabhi.

Shiva: buddy, I am almost 28 now and don't have any memory problem. I do remember that I sent you mine and aswi photo which we took in proposal time.

Arya: i totally forgot ( smile like an innocent to escape from shiva grace)

Shiva: do you think I will believe you? Tell me.

Arya: oh....that...doctor was somewhat cute, so I hugged her ( like innocent boy, which shiva gave a deadly grace) if she is you friend then she is mine also right.

Shiva: i told you right, not to tease her. Comeon she is like sister to aswi and mine too, so please me good around her.

Arya: ok ok I will me good around her.

As the reached home.

Arya: but she look interesting. Can I have her number?( In smirked)

Shiva: go and ask her( went in th house)

Arya: wait.. can't you help you buddy.

Ran after him,

▫️🔹▫️🔹▫️🔹▫️🔹▫️🔹▫️🔹▫️🔹▫️

Days flied and it was finally engagement day, the couple who loved each other from years now knotting each other by the first step of marriage. All were very happy as the two family who were friends now turning into relation.
For only family friends were invited as they decided to do simple yet memorable for all

shiva was in room getting ready, as his phone ring.

Shiva: hello, when will you come, after my marriage ( annoyed)

Other voice: I am almost there, but the taxi got flat, what should I done.

Shiva: what? Where are you now?

Other voice: it's after 15 minutes away from the home,

Shiva: ok I will come, send me your location now

Other voice: will ma, allow you now,just send someone who is on the way.

Shiva: ok wait I will call you., chetu...( Calling him who came in)
Did everyone came.

Chetu: have some patience bhai, bhabhi and her family just came,( in teasing)

Shiva: they already came, no!!!( Groaned and sat on the bed)

Chetu: what happened bhai?

Shiva: his taxi got flat and all already came, can you go and pick him up.

Chetu: what? Bhai, I can't go out now, ma will kill me.( Thinking) wait chinnu di still not came. Try to call, I will leave now.

Shiva quickly called chinnu who answered two ring.

Chinnu: hello shiva, just ten minutes I am there

Shiva: no go back( in tension don't know what he is saying)

Chinnu: what????

Shiva: I means to say? My friend taxi got flat can you please go back and pick him up please( pleading)

Chinnu: shiva I am almost near your house.( In groaned)

Shiva: please chinnu, you can only do it, ma will not allow anyone to go out, and it's already late please( pleading more)

Chinnu: fine, but I will take my revenge in your marriage.

Shiva: huh? ( Before say anything the call disconnect) revenge? What revenge?

As chinnu got shiva friend live location and went their as he saw the a car was flated and young man standing crossed feet and leaning to the car

As chinnu stopped the car near the boy, and climbed down of the car

Chinnu: excuse me, are you shiva friend?

The boy: yeah you are ...

Chinnu: I am reshma, his friend too.

The boy: I am dev.

Both went in the car after loading the laggies.

There was silence in the car,

Chinnu: shiva talk about you alot.( In smiling to start a conversation )

Dev: hmm, but he don't told about you.

Chinnu: really,( cute sad pout)

Dev: just kidding ( laughing) you took it seriously

Chinnu: oh but he didn't tell you joke too,
But I think I have seen you before in some event,
( Turned towards dev)

Dev: hmm, I think the same.

As both thinking were they have seen each other.

Dev and chinnu: a business party in Hyderabad ( as both told in the same time and giggling)

Dev: you and brother came that day.

Chinnu: yeah,

As the reached home chinnu helped with the laggies.

Dev: hmm, see you around.

Chinnu: hmm should I call you Mr. Dev Deshpande or.....( Came towards him) bantu...( Teasing)

Dev: you still remember that( in surprised)

Chinnu: of course I do, that day...

Dev: please no with lot of effect i forgot that( in Pleading)

Chinnu: but I will call you bantu.

Dev: ok fine and I will call you chinnu, i remember your brother calling you that.

Chinnu: ok but...( Teasing more)

Dev: please chinnu.....

Chinnu: okk ok

Both went in where surya who came out for call saw these and burning with jealous as chinnu laugh and being clingy with another boy who he don't know.

As the engagement finished happily and now both rockers and rangers were together now.

Ok officially now the story of rockers and rangers begins now.

Rangers gang

KHUSHI RATHORE

She is adopt by three family, chauhan family, Deshpande family and gupta, ( reason in upcoming parts). nickname is akshu, Very pampered and spoilt by all three family. Final year engineering student in Landon know came to India for shiva marriage, very kind, humble, childish, stubborn, love all the 3 families equal, Princess of his three elders brothers.
Prank partner of arya.

ARYAN CHAUHAN

He is eldest son of the family, he is a pilot, very handsome, smart, kind and flirty too, he even flirt with airhostess, but know his limits and don't cross it.
Love his friends and family to no end. Especially akshu, can do anything and bring what she likes don't matter what it's cost, can do anything to them, respect elder. Only dev can control him when he is anger or sad.

DEV DESHPANDE

he is also the eldest in family, has a younger brother, love and pamper akshu more, always give what she wants, don't want her to face difficult in life. Love his friends family like his own, mature one in the gang. Nickname is bantu. A total workaholic guys but value his family more then work. A total bachelor, respect and like independent, strong, women's.

That's for today
See you all in next part.

Vote and comment please

Take care.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.6K 64 8
This is just a compilation of short michaeng stories. 😊
30.7K 2.1K 26
It is after roohi started to hate abhir Arohi and roohi shifted to Mumbai after abhinav's death Akshara and Abhimanyu got married (akshara was not...
94.8K 2.6K 24
The story of friendship, love, sacrifices and full of secret to each other. Find out what will gonna happen. Sorry in advance for wrong grammars and...
13K 564 14
Padhao bhai cause I am not good at discription !!🫣