Ms.kurta~ Kurapika x fem!Read...

Por Blueberries_waffles

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like... Más

Table of contents 😊
(S1) Chapter 1: The start of a new arc
Chapter 2: Ready?
Chapter 3: The exam
Chataper 4: goddess
Chapter 5: The talk
Chapter 6: kurapika pov
Chapter 7: The bad dream?
Chapter 8: 50 hours
Chapter 9: The bunny goes hop
Chapter 10: I will stay
Chapter 11: lier
Chapter 12: patience.
Chapter 13: killua time
Chapter 14: my hero
Chapter 16: challenges.
chapter 17: bones
chapter 18: reuniting
(S1 end) Chapter 19: last night.
(S2) chapter 20: New faces.
Chapter 21: parents.
chapter 22: 100 level
Chapter 23: back together.
Chapter 24: team work
Chapter 25: Date and Danger
Chapter 26: grandma.
Chapter 27: Carmen story.
Chapter 28: back to gon and kil
Chapter 29: WORLDSTAR!
Chapter 30: HOME!
Chapter 31:Before I leave
Chapter 32: leorio = Oreo
Chapter 33: first sight
Chapter 34: idiots..
Chapter 35: basic physiology cu-
Chapter 36: Not my blood.
Chapter 37: He would?
Chapter 38: ..
Chapter 39: chrollo
(S2 end) Chapter 40: THE END!
New book or end it?

Chapter 15: Zebra-bro

229 6 0
Por Blueberries_waffles

<3 person pov>

"And this is my house" Killua looked kinda proud of being rich ofc "y-you're a z-zoldyck!?" Y/n backed away

"Oh I guess I never told y-" Killua took her backing up to heart but she didn't back up because she was scared but because she was surprised "NO WONDER YOUR SO COOL AND COCKY!" Y/n hugged Killua

"Omg your family is literally the most deadly families on this earth." Y/n smiled "ok now go do what you need to do I will wait here for you."

Killua made up his mind that he was staying with y/n but he need to get it through his dad head so he won't try to Kill anyone of his friends.

"Ok I will be back" Killua went up to the big doors and like is was nothing he open 3 doors. "Bye y/nnn"

"Bye..." y/n was so confused but just giggling. "That kid is full of surprises.."

<y/n pov>

I looked around and in the corner was a tiny house for a security guard. I walked over to talk to him and also because I lost my lighter.

It took me and Killua 3 days to get here.

'So I wonder how long he will take hopefully gon is ok...'

<3 person pov>

"So how do you know young master Killua?" Zebro the security guard of the zoldyck's

'sooo cool I'm have a cigarette and tea with the zoldyck's security guard! I mean for a normal person this would be scary but I'm not normal' y/n was too into her thoughts

"Umm excuse miss-" y/n snap out of her thoughts "y-y/n, sorry I just I'm really into famous family's I think they are interesting. Anyways what was your question?"

"It's quite alright, how do you know young master?" Zebro sweat dropped

"Oh the Hunter exam he is my younger brother's best friend" y/n smiled as she put the cigarette on her lips.

"Smoking at such a young age? Won't your parents be mad?" Zebro shook his head.

"Oh well my parents let me when I was younger" y/n giggled. Zebro was shocked by your calm response.

"I'm so sorry!" He bow down "don't be silly! it's ok, my dad is the one that left me my mom die when she gave birth to my brother" y/n blows out the smoke.

"Oh looks like here come the tourist. Excuses me." And with that zebro was gone

'huh!? A tourist attraction? HOW COME I NEVER KNEW...oh well at least I'm here now! SO COOL' y/n fangirl came to a quick end when some punks wanted to fuck with our boy Zebro.

"Give us the key old man." One of the pucks demanded. "Let calm down"

"Give us the key" they weren't going to ask again and Zebro knew that so he gave in.

Zebro open the then closed it. "Mike please don't tell anyone about this"

"Who is Mike Zebra-bro" y/n lean against the door "just the pet the zoldycks have." Zebro answered with a kind smile

"Omg can this family get any cooler!!" Y/n put her hands on both of her cheeks and blush while be a fangirl.

"Y/n?" The sound of a gon's voice. Y/n knows his voice anywhere.

She turned around to see gon and the other two boy they were really that important in this moment.

"Gon...? GON" y/n ran up to hug her brother. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU BREAK YOUR ARM! YOU IDIOT HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HURT SO BADLY! WAS THAT YOU BEING STUBBORN AGAIN?"

'How did she know..?' Kurapika, Leorio and gon thoughts the same thing.

Y/n was glaring at down at gon. "HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT GET TO CARRIED AWAY."

'She's pissed...' Leorio, Kurapika and gon thoughts the same thing.

"Ugh whatever! I'm just happy you're not dead" y/n pulls gon into a hug. "And you two."

Y/n still hugging gon but glaring at kurapika and leorio.

"I TOLD YOU TWO TO WATCH OVER HIM!" Y/n glared like an angry cat.

They don't see her as a wolf anymore because getting to know her more her personality is different. They have seen how care and nice y/n actually is. So now she more like an angry mama cat.

"Sorry y/n we tried stopping him but if we intervened he would have failed the hunter exam" kurapika quickly answered Leorio just nodded.

"Hmmmm" she still kept her eyes on them "FINE YOU'RE BOTH FORGIVEN. FOR NOW." Y/n let go of gon and patted his head while walking towards kurapika and leorio.

"I'm happy to see you all here" kurapika and Leorio both hug y/n.

"We missed you too" leorio and kurapika said at the same time.

———————-

"So that how you got here hm" gon smiled.

Y/n told them what they need to know. She saw Killua walking out of the exam hall, walked with him until sunset and stayed at a hotel for a day then walked him all the way home. Now you are waiting for him.

"But anyways it's doesn't matter all we have to do is wa-" the aura around all of them tightened. "Y/n...he lied to you...Killua lied to you.." gon looked down with a shadow cover his eyes.

"He failed the exam he didn't pass...the reason why we are here is because his...brother... he did something to him I'm not sure what but he manipulated him...into killing someone.." gon grab his shorts with the hand that isn't broken.

"How...mh" y/n bit her lip "it's ok, he will be ok. I know he will be"

"But he is not leaving! y/n he can't! " Gon punch his thigh.

"Do you mean master Illumi? Master Illumi is quite powerful" zebro

"Strong huh?" Y/n looked away 'tch,
WTF is his problem making Killua cry like that." Y/n was mad.

"Well Zebra-bro what do you think we should do? Like the best course of action?" Y/n relax and looked a Zebro.

He signed "you can all leave the zoldyc-"

"Let me stop you right there Zebra-bro. Look at my little brother right there. You see how beaten up he is?" Zebro nodded and sweat drops. "The reason he looks like that is because he is so stubborn. He not leaving this place until he gets Killua back..a-am I right? Gon." Y/n not trying to make a fool out of herself.

Gon nods with that spark in his eyes. Zebro was shocked but understood.

"Oh then that's out of the table. So then next suggestion would be to go get him yourself but to do so you need to pass several tests" Zebro talked to the group of young teens.

Although one of them looks likes to be in his thirties and the other looks like a girl..but they all call him by he/him pronouns.

'What an interesting group of kids and add master Killua to the mix, what a crazy bunch' Zebro sweat drops.

(I BEEN ON A GRAND LATELY. Anyways make sure to drink lots of water ♥️)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

280K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...
21K 879 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...
60.7K 1.5K 7
【School! AU】 "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...
946 69 14
𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲, 𝗱𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀. ❝𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒍...