𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖...

By Writer_atheartEK

This is part of the maze runner serious. But it's OCxOC and there will be added character names to save the o... More

Characters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-two
Note!

chapter twenty-one

12 0 0
By Writer_atheartEK

(Violet's POV)

About two months had passed since Oliver proposed, and the night of the celebration happened.
My father told us that there was a place for us to go where we could spend some alone time and as the door closed that night, something between us clicked.
We were free to do whatever we wanted, and we wanted each other. And things did end up getting a little heated between us both. After hearing that Oliver asked me the question and that we did the deed considering we were to be married, my father let us have the house that him and siblings stayed in, so we could feel at home with each other. It had a kitchen, a nice master bedroom, two extra guest rooms, a bathroom and a nice little living room in front of the kitchen area.
I've always wondered what it would be like to have a family of my own, however, I never got to ask what Oliver thought about it. So, I'm scared if I'm the only one that wants it.
Here's how it went...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oli took off his jacket and threw to the side of him. He pushed me back onto soft mattress of our bed, my top halfway unbuttoned. I could personally say this man was well built. He had his necklace from the maze resting on his chest and some other random bracelets decorating his wrists and his shirt was slightly hanging and I could see under the fabric, the humidity in the room had gotten to his abs, making them slightly glisten.

His eyes wondered my body, and at that moment I just let go. I wanted his touch, his hands on me, marking me. Oliver's legs were on either side of mine while his hands grabbed my face lifting it up towards him as he connected our lips but with hunger and tension of just wanting to rip my clothes off. His hands let go of my face finding their way back to my top unbuttoning the last one at the top and helping me take my jacket off throwing it to the side with his. He took a moment to memorize my body his cheeks turning red, and his breathing became heavier. I managed to slip of my shoes and socks with my feet and I moved them against the ground.

"Shucking hell, you make me feels things I have never felt." He panted the words out beginning to leave marks on my neck and slowly moving to my chest his hands and playing with my shirt. He grabbed at the bottom and gave me a look asking for consent and I gave him one. When he took it off, he started kissing down my body, making me moan softly. He managed to slip of my pants, throwing them over to my shirt. Leaving me in my black lace set that I found back in the scorch. And it was in a sealed plastic bag so I'm guessing it was untouched and fresh.

"In a good or bad way?" I whispered out of breath already from this man. The way he made me feel was almost euphoric to me.

"Both..." He looked up at me his mouth still connected to my torso licking it and playing around with me. Him saying that made me scared, but it turned me on more. I tried to say something to him, but he silenced me when he began to kiss me up my inner thigh moving up slowly to finally his breath fanning against my covered area. It was until now how much I realized I've been so touch deprived from these couple of weeks since we escaped.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I felt his tongue lick up and down my slit teasing me slightly. I moaned arching my back slightly. 'Damn Violet you aren't that desperate, are you?' I thought to myself. His lips connected to my clit making more profanities and moans escape my mouth.

His tongue entered me acting like a child licking the leftover food on a plate. His lips still connected to my clit. If there was a person to describe pleasure, I would for sure say it was him. As I felt a knot form in my stomach and my back arching more just as I was ready for my realize, he moved away. I groan in devastation, the tiniest bit mad at him for edging me like that.

"Oh baby, don't be mad you'll get your release. I'll make sure of so." He whispers climbing on-top of me again.

I was about to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss, but he roughly grabbed them and pinned them above my head not letting his grip go. His lips then made connection with my neck leaving marks all over it while his knee spread my legs and he positioned himself between them. "You alright?" He assured. I nodded my head. "Words love, words" he tilted his head to the side.

"Yep." I replied, my breathing heavy.

"And you're sure you want to do this?" He lifted his eyebrows waiting for my responses.

"Yes. As long as it's with you Oli." I bit my bottom lip just waiting for the interaction to happen.

He slowly slid inside of me both of us gasping at the feeling. I moaned soon after my back arching again. But my hands still pinned by his grip made this feeling better than ever.

"Shuck..." He moaned into my ear kissing it lightly as he began to go at a slow pace.

"You're so big..." I whimpered. Feeling pleasure tears whelm in my eyes. His head buried in my neck mine leaving marks on his shoulder.

"I know baby... but trust me it's the best you'll ever have." He groaned. His pace began to fasten, and he began to go harder, moans and profanities just falling out our mouths like no one else was around this area. I felt the knot form again and I began to moan louder mad he groaned feeling me tighten around him. "Come on... come for me." He moaned his one hand making its way to my clit his thumb drawing 8's on it. And in a matter of seconds, I felt my orgasm rip through me. Wow... I've never came so hard in my life before.

"That was amazing, Oli." I spoke and he gently kissed the top of my head. He helped clean myself up and I helped him, and we both got redressed in our sleep wear and Oliver helped me into bed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I push that thought aside as I woke up to the ocean waves crashing against the beach's sandy shores. The sheets of the bed wrapped around my bear body. The only item of clothing on me being my bra and my matching set of panties. I subtly hear someone in the kitchen from behind the closed bedroom door, and I assume it's Oliver because he's not in bed next to me. As I sit up, I suddenly start to feel nauseous. I rush to the bathroom, going to the toilet, lifting the lid, sitting against the tile floor and holding my hair back as I start to throw up. A few minutes later, it starts to die down. I sit back against my knees as I take a deep sigh. "That's a sign of something." I sigh gently as I rub my stomach softly, giving a small happy look.
I suddenly hear a knock on the door and a creaking of it opening. "Darling? Are you awake?" Oliver asks as I assume he walks into the room. I flush the toilet quickly and stand so it just looks like I just went to the bathroom to do normal business.
"Yeah, I woke up a few minutes ago. I had to use the restroom." I say softly as rest my shoulder against the meeting wall. He comes over and hugs me gently as he kisses the top of my head softly.
"Breakfast is ready when your done darling. Our wedding day is today also, and I'm so excited to make you my wife officially." He says sweetly and he kisses my head one more time before leaving me to do the rest of my business.
I go over to my bathroom counter and brush my teeth and brush my hairbrush through my long brown hair. Once I finished that, I washed my face and dried it off. I saunter over to the closet that Oliver and I share, and I had to transfer all my clothes from my shipment crate to here. I notice the door is slightly cracked open and I hear Oliver humming something then he starts putting lyrics to it.
"Just say the word. We'll take on the world. Just say you're hurt. We'll face the worst, oh. I can see, see the pain in your eyes. Oh believe, believe me and I have tried. No, I won't, I won't pretend to know what you've been through. You should know, I wish it was me not you. And just say the word. We'll take on the world. And just say you're hurt. We'll face the worst." I smile as I hear him continue the song. "Nobody knows you the way that I know you. Look in my eyes I will never desert you. And just say the word. We'll take on the world. And it's the fight, the fight of our lives. You and I we were made to thrive. Oh yeah. And I am your future. And I am your past. Never forget we were built to last. Step out of the shadows and into my life. Silence the voices that haunt you inside." I grab my teal tank top and my ripped jeans and my thigh high brown leather lace up boots.

I get my stuff dressed and I open the door a little and walk towards the kitchen and I see him washing dishes at the kitchen sink that faces away from our bedroom. And what makes me smile is that he's still singing. "And just say the word. We'll take on the world. And just say you're hurt. We'll face the worst. Nobody knows you the way that I know you. Look in my eyes I will never desert you. And just say the word. We'll take on the world. We'll take on the world..." And I'm impressed to say as I listen to him singing, he's really good. "Oh, oh, oh, oh. And nobody knows you. The way that I know you. And nobody knows you. The way that I know you. We'll fight, we'll crawl, into the night. I won't let go with you by my side. The calm, the storm we'll face it all. And just say the word. We'll take on the world. And nobody knows you. The way that I know you. Look in my eyes I will never desert you. And just say the word. We'll take on the world. Take on the world." He does a little dance as he turns around and sets some of the dishes on the island counter. I clear my throat, and Oliver freezes in place.
"It would have been nice know that my soon-to-be-husband can sing." I comment as I cross my leg over the other, doing the same with my arms.
"Didn't want to steal my soon to be wife's spotlight. That would have been rude of me." He jokes as a small smirk plays on his lips. He walks over to me and softly kisses me on the lips. I pull back a little as I lean my body against the wall, staring up at Oliver, admiring how he looks with his hair slightly tossed around and him in a no sleeve shirt, his muscles slightly being flexed.
"There's something I need to tell you, Oli." I say softly and with a nervous tone.
"Yeah, what is it Vi? You can tell me anything."
As I'm about to tell him the news a knock on our door occurred and I hold my breath. "Violet? Oliver?"
"Are you in there?" It's Newt and my father.
"Yeah, you guys can come in, it's open." Oliver replies as we walk into the kitchen and the door opens. The two of them walk in and come to stand in the same room. "Good morning to you two too." Oliver comments as he makes himself and me a cup of coffee. I lean against the counter as I try not to think about what happened this morning, and what I found out.
But I think I was zoning out and I think they noticed.
"Vi? You awake over there?" Newt asks he snaps his fingers in my direction.
I quickly blink back to reality and clear my throat. "Yeah, yeah. I'm awake." I say as I try and focus. But as the others start talking again, I zone out again.
"Violet. Hey, what's going on? You keep losing focus." My father questions this time.
"Hey," Oliver comes to my side, gently putting his hand on my waist as I glance up to him. "What's going on in your mind?" He asks softly.
"Fine, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to say anything to anyone just yet. Right now, it's just a theory but considering what I felt this morning," I glance to all of them and sigh a little with a smile.
"I'm pregnant."
"I'm gonna be a grandparent?" My dad questioned with a happy smile.
"I'm gonna be an uncle!?" Newt slightly shouted happily as I shush him down, so he doesn't scream it to the whole camp.
"Oli? Are you okay?"
I'm suddenly hoisted up and spun around while hugging my fiancé.
"Okay? I'm more than okay! I'm ecstatic!! I'm going to be dad!" He says happily as he sets me on my feet and kisses me on the lips again. "And more importantly I'm having a child with the women I love."
"I love you too Oliver." I say as I hug him tightly as he returns it.
"Oh, Violet. Your aunts want to help you with your wedding dress, like now. So, get going so they're not mad when you're late." My dad replies as I smile at him. I give Oli a kiss on the cheek, and I wave to Newt as I smile at my father on the way out. I rush to my aunts shared house and quickly knock on the door.
"It's open! Come in!"
"Sorry if I'm a little late Aunt Brooke and Aunt Lindsey. Dad got distracted in telling me to come here." I say as I walk in and close the door behind me.
"Your actually on time. Now, let's talk dresses."
"I actually had an idea for my dress." I take a deep breath as I activate my magic, feel it flow through my veins and I spin around as I make my dress start to form on my body, replacing the clothes I was wearing that are now sitting on a stool next to my Aunt Lindsey. "I thought I'd add a twist to my mom's dress. Help me feel like she's with me today." I say as the soft light material forms in a skirt and the light branch like lace appears over it and on the top with a small shoulder sleave. It has a small thin satin belt with a leg slit. It had a small satin sash. I create my sandels that replace my boots that also go over to where my clothes are sitting. The sandals are covered in pearls and small little diamonds. They go up to about my mid-calf.

"You look just like your mom Vi. So beautiful in a white dress like Faith." My Aunt Brooke comments as she walks up to me and hands me a framed picture of my father and... my mom. She was beautiful. Her dark brown hair, my blue eyes came from my dad, but she had very pretty light brown eyes, and my smile was in hers.

(This is what her mother, Faith looks like.)

I gently rub my thumb over her picture as my eyes slightly glaze over. "Do you think she'd be proud of me? even if I still have part of my powers?" I ask and my aunts both come and give me a hug.
"Of course, she would Vi. She would be proud just like the rest of us are. And we'll keep your secret hidden about your powers." Aunt Lindsey adds and I smile as she gently kisses the top of my head. They let me walk over to the mirror and I look at my reflection. I turn so that my back is facing the reflective face, and it shows part of my phoenix tattoo that lays on half of my back, Oliver first saw it the night we spent in the house together. He surprisingly loved it. He said it complemented my personality.

And he also got to see the one on my thigh, which is a white tiger with a variety of greenery at the top cascading down the outside of my leg, which isn't as noticeable in the dress, but it's still there. He liked that one as well because both animals speak my personality and my feistiness.

"Alright Vi, let's do your hair." Aunt Brooke calls out and I sigh as she leads me to her little vanity desk and sits me down on the chair. My aunt did my hair with a braided look but put most of it in a bun on the back of my head. A few strands being left out so that it wasn't as constrained.

"What do you think?" Aunt Brooke asks as she bobby pins it in place and smiles at me through the mirror.
"I love it Aunt Brooke. It's amazing. Thank you for this." I say to her as Aunt Lindsey comes in wearing her dress for the wedding. "Aunt Linds you look so beautiful!"
"Thank you my dear. Brooke, go and get dressed. I'll take care of VV from here." Aunt Brooke nods as she leaves to go get ready. Aunt Lindsey come to sit on the bed that's in the room and soon enough we hear a knock on the door. "I'll go grab that." Aunt Lindsey leaves to go get who's ever at the door. And she welcomes in whoever it is.
"Harriet, Sonya and Brenda are here Vi."
I stand up and quickly go over and hug my friends as their wearing the bridesmaids' dresses I made them, the deep red color that I chose for our friends to wear. My two aunts were wearing it too. It was very simple, and Oliver was okay with the decision.

"Oh my gosh! You girls look amazing!!"
"Look at you Vi, your dress is so beautiful!! Are you ready to make it official?!" Sonya asks excitedly as she smiles at me longingly.
"I'm ready."
"Well, good, cause so is the groom." My father says from the doorway.
"Hi dad." I say softly as I twirl showing him my dress.
"Reminds me of your mom." I smile at my dad as he approaches me softly and kisses my head. "Everyone's ready. Are you, sweetheart?" I nod and he loops his arm, and my aunt Brooke hands my bouquet to me and we make our way out of the house. My aunt's pathway was lined with white, red, and pink rose petals and I see all of our friends and neighbors waiting down by the beach. My girls were in front of me, and I see Oliver and Newt and my brothers in their formal wear that my aunts and I worked on. It was mostly me, but it looked like me and my aunts did a lot of the work. So, most of the people in the camp had somewhat of formal clothes on.
As I near where Oliver and the others are standing, I notice that their eyes are glazing over with tears. But their happy tears.
My father kisses the top of my hand before I stand with Oliver at the alter.
"We gather here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish words which shall unite Violet and Oliver in marriage. We will now hear the readings of the vows from the bride and groom. Oliver, you may start." Jorge stated as he was the one in the place of a pastor.
Oliver reaches in his jacket pocket and grabs a paper. He unfolds it as he clears his throat. "Violet, if I'm standing here today, it means I'm finally living the greatest dream of my life and now my reality. Making you, my wife. The moment I saw you in the Glade while Newt was giving you that tour, I knew you were the most perfect, amazing, strong, and beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. I didn't care at that point if I remembered what girls actually looked like, I just saw you for you. And man have I been the luckiest guy in the whole world to be able to have you. I knew that as we progressed that we would complete each other, and if we're standing at a wedding alter today, that answers my hypothesis. Every day that I see you smiling and laughing and doing your world class singing, it makes me think that life is worth living. I have feeling when it's a few years later from now, when we have a family of our own, you will still be that awesome amazing person I will always love. And I'm ready to go through my life with you. No matter what challenges or problems or anything else we may face. I'm ready to stand by your side as your husband." Oliver reads as I smile as my eyes glaze over with happiness.
"Wow, I don't know if I can top that at all." The crowd laughs at my comment as Oliver smiles and wipes his own happy tears away.
"Violet, you may read yours now." Jorge comments to me and I smile. I gently pull out my paper and unfold it.
"Oliver. When I first met you, you were very charming, protective even if you didn't know me that well, and very kind hearted. And I've noticed over the years that you have become more and more mature. And I'm very proud of you because of that. But you still manage to have that little bit of playfulness that puts a smile on my lips. And even if I'm not the same girl you met back in the maze, I hope I can still make you happy and proud. As your wife, you and our family will be my first priority. As your wife I make this promise to you that I will never be disloyal or dishonest with you. I will always be true to you, and the family we will share. I will protect us from whatever challenges that come our way. I'm ready to be your wife forever in life and love. I'm ready to accept every moment, every challenge, and every accomplishment that we will have in our lives. I know that when we have a few little ones running around with us and our friends, you will still have that protective, playful and kindhearted personality to them. I know that no matter what is to come, that you will stand up for your family and you won't let us falter. Because I know that in your heart that it's true. I'm ready to take that step forward in our lives and go through it with you. I'm ready to stand by your side as your wife." I finish reading as I fold my paper back up.
"I think you topped mine pretty well darling." Oliver comments as our guest laugh a little.
"Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together. No matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one." I join hands with Oliver, and he has a big smile on his face. "Oliver you may now kiss your bride," Jorge says.
"About time Jorge," Oli says as he places a hand on my waist and pulls me closer and we close the gap passionately in a kiss like no other that we've shared. Our guests cheer as they all go to their feet. "I love you, Vi." Oliver adds as he pulls away and I look up to him.
"I love you too Oli. More than anything in the world." I say as he picks me up suddenly and holds my figure bridal style.
My father yelled for us to celebrate our night and that's what we did.
And me and Oli did it as husband and wife now.
With all our friends around and with our family now.
Newt came over to me and asked me to go with him for a second.
"What's up Blondie?"
"I got you a wedding gift, and maybe a best friend gift in general." He replies and I smile knowing he didn't need to do that. He hands me a small white box and I open to be so surprised. It was a beautiful crystal shaped gem with a silver border on a black leather band necklace.

"Newt, it's beautiful. Thank you." I say happily as I hug him tightly. He returns the gesture, and we pull away and he helps me put it on. It hangs just above my heart, and I fidget with it between my fingers as Newt smiles.
We rejoin the party and just have fun with the people around us. And we had a great time.
But now, in nine months' time, we'll have another joining us.
And I can't wait for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 14.8K 43
Amy Heart was like the others, she was forced into the maze tests, but there was something very off about her. Her first day she tried to run into th...
The Girl By gabbs

Fanfiction

96K 1.7K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...
450 6 18
{ READ } Possible trigger warnings: Scars/SH Ed's SA Catcalling?? Cover photo was made by me. Please be kind I don't write that often this is all...
84 0 21
They made it out of the maze, and the Scorch. They found the right arm and are ready to leave for the safe haven, but can they leave without their ca...