MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

由 neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... 更多

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 37 The Big Three

130 5 0
由 neoncookie06

"The best of the Hero Course." Sero points out.

"The Big Three." Kirishima asserts.

"Oh, wow!" Mina chirps.

"Of all the talented students here, they're the ones at the top." Tenya addresses.

"They're on a different level. Still in school, but practically Pro Heroes." Momo articulates and I slightly nod. "So I'm not the only one that can see that." I think as the intense pressure was stifling.

"If they're as good as I hear, then they're the students we should be chasing after." Jiro clarifies.

"They don't look all that special to me. Except, the girl- she's pretty hot." Denki remarks causing me to let out a sigh. "That perverts at it again." I think as I could feel a gross aura coming from behind me.

"The guy from outside. I can't believe it." Deku mutters as I glance back at him to see a his eyes widened. "So Deku's at least met one of these three..." I think as Mr. Aizawa's voice draws my attention back to the front.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki." Mr. Aizawa urges causing an the intensity to increase making almost all of us inch backwards with gasps, while seeing Amajiki's eyes narrow.

"What's with that look?" Kirishima asks, but as everyone was shook, I tried to keep my composure since this was nothing like what I felt when going up against Stain.

"It's no good." Amajiki trembled as he looked around, but then at the ground.

"You two go. I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their Human bodies. I know that they're still people. No words are coming out. My mind's blank and my mouth is dry." Amajiki confesses causing us all to stare at him with confused expressions.

"I can't say anything,. I wanna..." Amajiki trails off as he then turns away from us and faces the wall.

"go home." Amajiki finishes his sentence causing a bunch of my classmates to gasp once more.

"Okay. So, um. Are you really one of UA's top Heroes? Ojiro asks causing the blue haired girl to chuckle.

"Come on, Amajiki! You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten. You know, even though you're human. Get what I mean?" The blue haired girl asks, but then turns towards the class.

"This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And, hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about Work Studies. You first-years have a really exciting time ahead of you. Hey, wait, hold on. Why are you wearing a mask? Is it cuz you're feeling sick? Or just... Trying to look cool." Hado adds as she gets close to Shoji. "This chick starts by asking personal questions, huh?" I wonder feeling a bit annoyed by her.

"Uh, well..." Shoji trails off as he puts his hand to his mask.

"Oh, whoa! And you must be Todoroki, am I right? Yeah! How'd you get that big burn on your face?" Hado asks causing my eyes to widen. "Is she so dense that she doesn't get you shouldn't ask people those types of questions?" I wonder feeling my annoyance starting to grow.

"That's none of your-"

"And, Ashido, if you're horns break off, you think you'll grow new ones, Ooh, and can you wiggle them?" Hado questions causing Mina to put on a nervous expression.

"Oh, you with the hood. You're Riku right? Why do you wear a hood in class?" Hado inquires causing a sharp glare to piece Hado causing her to immediately look away. "How is this girl made it for so long and part of The Big Three no less?" I wonder as I stare at her in disbelief.

"Mineta, are those ball your hair, or what? I don't get it." Hado articulates causing Mineta's eyes to widen.

"My... Balls?" Mineta quires.

"Oh, oh, Asui, you're a tree frog. Not a gross toad, right?" Hado asks causing me to stand up from my seat making everyone turn to me.

"Is that really appropriate to be doing as our upper classmate throwing questions at us? I mean shouldn't that be our job?" I ask as I fold my arms making her stare at me for a minute.

"Oh my goodness... You're that girl, aren't you?" Hado asks as she gasps.

"Ayame, Toshinori. The victor of the Sports Festival and All Might's daughter, aren't you?" Hado questions as I glare at her.

"And what of it?" I inquire, but it was as if that only made her more excited.

"Oh, my goodness! There's so much I want to know about every one of you. Let's have a Q and A!" Hado chirps making Denki sound out.

"Aw! She's a total airhead. Even cuter!" Denki addresses.

"Yeah, unlike Demon." Mineta whispers, but I could hear it, which makes me scoff and sit down.

"All those questions make her sound so young." Mina approves. "Am I the only one that got worked up about her silly ass questions?" I wonder as I began to turn the out, until I hear Mr. Aizawa's voice along with a very strong emotion.

"This is completely irrational." Mr. Aizawa states as his eyes glow red and his hair was floating. "So Mr. Aizawa was getting upset as well, it understandable he hates wasting precious time." I think as the blonde turned to him.

"Oh, there's no need for you to worry, Eraser Head. I'm up next, and I'll get the audience refocused. The futures gonna be...?! The blonde boy exclaims, but everyone remained silent causing me to sigh.

"Gonna be what?" Denki asks.

"Awful! That's your part, guys!" The blonde proclaims causing me to almost drop my face on my desk.

"Oh, crap. My call and response was a total fail." The blonde claims causing concerned murmurs to be heard around the classroom and I don't blame them.

"Okay, you guys look like you have no idea what's going on. I guess we are third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see how you'd be confused by that. Hm. You guys got your Provisional Licenses as first years, right? huh! This batch of new students has proven to be pretty darn energetic. So the problem is, you must not have a sense of humor. That's why my joke didn't land." The blonde guy explains causing both Hado and Amajiki to glance turn to him.

"Don't do it." Amajiki warns causing the blonde to raise up his fist.

"Heads up, the rad new plan is all you first-years fight me at once." The blonde asserts causing my mouth to literally drop and I don't think I was the only one.

"You wanna fight us?!" Kirishima exclaims.

"What, like, now?" Sero quires.

"Well, if you ant them to experience our experience, this is a pretty rational way of doing it then. Right, Eraser Head? Rational." The blonde responds as Mr. Aizawa glares at him.

"Do whatever you want." Mr. Aizawa declares.

(Time Skip)

We were all standing in the Gym with out Gym Uniforms on causing me to put on a serious expression.

"Is he... For real?" Serio asks with a worried expression.

"Oh, yeah, totes real." The blonde answers as he was stretching. "These guys are really piece of work." I think as I glance over to see Amajiki found another wall to face against.

"Mirio. You're impossible." Amajiki remarked.

"Uh..." Mineta trails off.

"It would have been simple enough for us to just tell them. "This is what it's like, here's what we learned from it." Not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, think about how bad it'll look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed." Amajiki rambles causing some people to put on worried expressions.

"I bet he's just trying to psych us out." Kirishima asserts, but I slightly shake my head. "No, they are way above us, I felt it as soon as these guys walked into our classroom. We might not be able to even hold our own like that Amajiki guy says." I think as I began to stretch a bit.

"Hey, listen up. It's story time. Long ago, a student got frustrated in class and quit being a Hero, and it was terrible for everyone. Did you know that?" Hado questions as she was playing with Mina's horns, but she was obviously uncomfortable. "I really wanna make her stop-" My thoughts were interrupted as I felt eyes on me, making me look over to see Mr. Aizawa's gaze as if trying to warn me.

"So, Togata, I know our job is tough. But you better make sure you know what you're doing. Be careful, okay?" Hado requests.

"Please stop touching those." Mina pleads causing me to glare over at Hado once again.

"These guys driving you nuts too?" (B/N) inquires causing me to glance over him with a slight nod.

"Yeah..." I trail off.

"Let's think about this. You're obviously much further ahead than us, but we've fought Pros before." Tokoyami points out causing Kirishima to step up.

"Not to mention, we took down some legitimate Villains. I don't think you need to worry about hurting us. We're not a buncha wannabes." Kirishima articulates causing Mirio to nod.

"Mm! Heard, but you're gonna have to show me that's the truth. Now, who's gonna start this party?" Mirio quires causing me to narrow my eyes at him. "Should I take the lead, or-

"I've got this." Kirishima claims causing me to turn and see him ready himself.

"No. I'm first." Deku refutes with a determined expression. "There's something fishy going on here." I think as Kirishima turns to him.

"You stole my thunder!" Kirishima cries out as Ochaco lets out a slight gasp.

"Be careful, Deku." I whisper as he glances over at me and nods.

"View this as a learning experience. It's a good opportunity for you!" Mr. Aizawa calls out as Mirio and Deku stared at each other.

"Oh, the problem child! Yes, this is perfect, I've heard you got plenty-a fire in ya." Mirio jibes causing Deku to stretch, but then stomp his foot and bend down in what looks like one of Katsuki's poses. "Is he trying to imitate Katsuki again?" I wonder as Deku activates One For All.

"The close combat team should surround him first thing!" Sato states causing him, Ojiro, and Kirishima to ready themselves.

"You ready (Y/N)?" Kirishima asks, but I slightly shake my head.

"You guys go on ahead." I answer causing him to look at me with a confused expression, but then nods and turns back.

"Let's do it!" Kirishima proclaims causing Mina and Tokoyami to ready themselves.

"We got ourselves a new mentor. Thanks for the opportunity, man." Kirishima thanks as Sero and Jiro ready themselves.

"The opportunity to kick your butt!" Kirishima shouts as Mineta, Aoyama, Momo and Tsu ready themselves as well. "So (B/N) and I must be thinking the same thing." I think as we were behind everyone and ready ourselves.

"Izuku will be the front tank and me and you will be the back-up tanks." (B/N) mutters and I nod.

"It's sad to say it, but I was thinking the same thing." I counter.

"I's much rather be sleeping." (B/N) re-counters as a buff of smoke exits his mouth. Suddenly, we both turn to see Deku jump towards Mirio, but then gasps as Mirio's clothes began to fall off.

"AAAHHHH!" Jiro screams as she covers her eyes with a bright red face, but at the same time mine were immediately covered, I assume by (B/N).

"Did that just-"

"Why did your clothes just fall off?!" Sero exclaims, while interrupting me.

"Oopsy! My Quirks kinda tricky." Mirio informs as he was going to put his pants back on, but Deku wasn't stopping and goes to kick him when his foot goes through Mirio's face. Landing on the ground behind Mirio, Deku puts on a even more determined expression as Mirio's back was facing him.

"Went for the face, huh?" Mirio inquires as he turns to Deku, but several Quirks went through him. However, none of there Quirks has any effect on Mirio and almost hit Deku.

"What's this?" Tenya questions as the smoke clouded their vision.

"Where'd he go?!" Tenya exclaims as I throw (B/N)'s hands off my eyes.

"I think I'll start by taking out the long-distance fighters." Mirio informs as I see him behind Jiro.

"Dammit! I didn't sign up to fight a naked guy, today!" I shout as I punch Mirio in the side as Jirou screams out, while everyone turns.

"Did that First Year land a hit on Togata?" Hado question with a surprised expression.

"He warped?" Shoji quires as Mirio goes into the wall instead of hitting it. "Shit, I think I just made matters worse." I think as I began looking around.

"His power isn't just slipping through things." Sato clarifies.

"How'd he luck out with such a good Quirk?" Kirishima asks.

"Your wrong." Amajiki mutters.

"Everyone stay alert!" I warn as we looked around.

"I've got you!" Tokoyami declares as Mirio popped out, while he sends Dark Shadow after him.

"Mirio's Quirk isn't what you should be jealous of." Amajiki mumbles as Mirio disappears and reappears hitting Tokoyami in the stomach.

"Tokoyami!" (B/N) screams with an angry expression.

"You should be envying his skills. That's what sets him apart, first-years." Amajiki articulates as Mirio dodges (B/N)'s fist full of fire and appears behind Sero, bunching him in the back. However, Mineta wasn't spared and hit as well.

"No time to think, or this guy is gonna win." I whisper as I pump up my percentage as everyone began to throw their Quirks as Mirio.

"Mirio did a work study with a Hero, but didn't stop there. He kept building himself up." Amajiki continued muttering as Mirio took out three more of my classmates. "This guy is starting to remind me of when I fought Father and it's seriously pissing me off. I think as I go to land another his on Mirio, but he dodges it nd took out three more of my classmates.

"Power!" Mirko screams as he grabbed his pants and stuck them back on. "This naked bastard" I think as I grit my teeth.

"Mirio Togata. In my opinion, he's the person who's closest to taking the spot of number-one Hero. That's including the Pros." Mr. Aizawa addresses as Shoto stood speechless beside him with wide eyes, but it was as if a switch went off inside me and not only Aizawa's words but seeing almost all my classmates on the ground groaning in pain.

(To Shoto)

(3rd POV)

"He got more than half of them in an instant. A student. But closer to being number one than most Heroes." Shoto speculates as Aizawa turns to him.

"You're not gonna fight? You must be interested in taking the top spot yourself." Mr. Aizawa insists.

"I didn't even get my Provisional License, though..." Shoto trails off causing Mr. Aizawa to turn away.

"Plus, (Y/N) can take him." Shoto points out causing Aizawa to glance over at him.

"Maybe." Mr. Aizawa mutters.

(To Mirio)

"Think that's it for the long-distance fighters-" Before he could finish his sentence (Y/N) landed another punch, but it was 10 times stronger than before causing Mirio to fly towards the wall and actually hits it.

"She did it again?!" Hado exclaims causing Amajiki to turn slightly away from the wall.

"That girl..." Amajiki trails off as he began to tremble at the enrage look on (Y/N)'s face.

"W-Woah, you g-got me again." Mirio stutters as he gets up from the wall, but (Y/N) didn't respond.

"I've never seen her like this..." Sero trails off causing Kirishima to slightly nod.

"How is she even able to land a blow on him?!" Sato exclaims.

"It's because there's more to his Quirk than we're seeing. She must have figured something out." Deku asserts causing everyone to glance over at him, but (B/N) shakes his head slightly.

"No, she isn't in control..." (B/N) trails off with a concerned expression as he began to see (Y/N) and Mirio fighting.

"Whether his true power is slipping through matter, or whether he's somehow warping himself through space... Either way, he is still landing attacks directly. So just like (Y/N) we should be able to counter him too." Deku explains.

"Yeah, you said it House Arrest didn't put a dent in your fightin' spirit. And We can't have (Y/N) showing us all up!" Kirishima bellows as they all turn catching Mirio's attention.

"Then see if you can figure out how to win." Mirio challenges as he dodges (Y/N)'s advance and goes into the ground.

"He went under!" Sato announces causing Deku to move his eyes and sees Mirio pop up behind him. (B/N) and Deku both turn towards Mirio and they both go to attack him.

"Watch this. An ultimate move! Blinder touch Eyeball Crush!" Mirio calls out as he goes to poke Deku's eye making (B/N) push Deku out of the way and engulfs himself in fire.

"Ah, hot!" Mirio calls out as (Y/N), not worrying about the fire, lands another hit on Mirio, but he fly's into Deku causing them both to groan.

"Are you stupid, fire is still fire!" (B/N) reprimands, but (Y/N) wasn't listening.

"He's gonna pay." (Y/N) whispers as if she was in a trance.

"Midoriya!" Tenya calls out as goes to rush towards him, but Mirio goes through the wall and pops up behind Tenya and hits him.

"Damn!" Kirishima curses as he was then punched, but Mirio wasted no time and began to take everyone else out and turns towards me and (B/N).

"Power!" Mirio calls out, but didn't realize (Y/N) got behind him and punch him in the back making him fly towards the other side of the Gym.

"So annoying..." (Y/N) trails off, but the (B/N) put on a worried expression.

"She's isn't even thinking, just using her instructs and emotions." (B/N) whispers as Mirio gets back up and turns to (Y/N).

"Your quite strong for a first-year." Mirio compliments as he puts on a serious expression.

"So, I'm not holding back!" Mirio adds causing (Y/N) to ready herself.

(To Hado)

Hey, check out Togata and that first year, huh- they're both super powerful. Are you even watching?" Hado asks as she turns to Amajiki.

"Mirio's been strong ever since we were little kids. Problem is... He needs to learn how to hold back. However, that girl is All Might's daughter it's no surprise she's holding her own against him even if she's just a first-year... and she's kinda scary." Amajiki shudders and he glances over at (Y/N), who's breathing was unsteady.

"Alright, both of you that enough. We don't need to break the Gym apart." Mr. Aizawa instructs causing Mirio to stop and (Y/N) falls to the floor.

"Woah, that was super awesome!" Mirio bellows as he stared down at the now unconscious (Y/N).

"(B/N), since you are the only one without any injury please take (Y/N) to the Nurses Office." Mr. Aizawa requests causing (B/N) to let out a sigh and nod.

"Stupid Girl..." (B/N) trails off as he places (Y/N) on his back and began to take her to the nurses office.

(To Mirio)

"I tried to make it so you wouldn't see my willy. Sorry if you got a peek. But, anyway. That's a taste of what it's like to fight me." Mirio asserts as everyone was holding their stomachs.

"We all just got punched in the stomach without every knowing what was going on and you apparently sent (Y/N) to the Nurses Office." Deku points out.

"Right, but she was really tough! Anyways, so, whaddaya think? Isn't my Quirk strong?" Mirko asks.

"Yeah, it's too strong!" Sero calls out.

"That's not fair Mines nothing in comparison!" Toru cried out.

"How can you slip through things and warp?! Do you have two powers like Todoroki does?!" Mina exclaims.

"Nope, just the one." Mirio informs.

"Just one." Deku repeats with a surprised expression causing Hado to raise her hand.

"Ooh, I know! I'll tell you what his Quirk is. Hey, hey, can I say it? Permeation! Cool, right?" Hado quires with a bright smile.

"Hado. Let Mirio explain his own power." Amajiki instructs as he was facing away causing Mirio to point towards himself.

"Yup! I've got a sweet Quirk that's called Permeation. What you guys thought of as a Warp was, you guessed it, simply an alternative application of that power. Oh, sorry, Hado." Mirio apologizes as Hado was pouting.

"So, how exactly do you warp, huh?" Deku inquires.

"I activate my Quirk in my entire body. Then, I can pass through anything I want, no sweat. Everything! That includes solid ground." Mirio responds as he taps his foot on the ground causing Ochaco to gasp.

"So, that was you falling through the floor of the gym?" Ochaco asks.

"That's right, I went deep underground and then, whenever I release my Quirk while I'm falling, something super strange happens. Apparently, things with mass can't overlap. That's called physics! So, I get repelled upward! Think of it this way. The ground spits me out and I fly up into the air. That's how my Warp works." Mirio explains as some of the class looked confused and the others looked in intrigued.

"By adjusting the direction I'm facing or the pose I'm holding, I can change the angle I come out at, so I can aim at different spots." Mirio informs.

"That sounds like a buggy video game." Mina jibes with a pouty expression causing Mirio to laugh.

"Hey, that's pretty funny!" Mirio chirps.

"You were able to avoid all out attacks, so how come (Y/N) was able to touch you?" Tsu asks causing Mirio to scratch his head.

"I think she used her intuition and speed to hit me just in the exact moment I either popped out or was going to attack. She caught me completely by surprise!" Mirio proclaims, but then puts on a slightly serious expression.

"For some reason I just couldn't feel her coming, like there wasn't any thoughts going through her head." Mirio addresses causing Deku's eyes to widen.

"No thoughts..." Deku trails off.

"Awe! You were born with a really strong Quirk." Tsu suggests.

"Not true. My powers only strong because I made it that way. While my Quirk is activated, my lungs can't take in oxygen. Even if I breathe in, the air'll just pass through. In the same way, my eardrums don't work and light can't go through my retinas. I can pass through everything. But that means I can't feel anything when I'm in that state. Even though I have a body, I can't stop falling. I could probably keep going down forever. Does that make sense? That's why, if I wanna go through something like, say, a wall, I have to concentrate really hard. I'll activate everything except one leg. The I release the other leg and land on it. And then the first leg is the last one to go through. Even for a simple action like that, there are a bunch of little steps involved." Mirio explains causing Denki to look back at Mineta.

"Oh, man, if I were in a hurry, I would mess that up every single time." Denki confesses.

"Seriously, if you can't feel anything, how are you supposed to move?" Mineta questions.

"Growing up. I was always behind, as you might expect. In no time, I'd dropped to dead last. I dropped my pants a lot, too. In order to get to the top with this Quirk, I couldn't just hope that things would get better. I had to think!" Mirio proclaims as he tapped his forehead with his finger.

"I learned to make combat decisions! and picked up a few new tricks. But above all, I learned to predict what would happen next. And what made those predictions possible in the first place was experience. I based my predictions on what I'd learned. This was kind of a roundabout way to get the point across, but that's why I wanted to fight. To show you through experience rather than words. In our Work Studies, we're not treated as guests like in our internships. We're regarded as one of the sidekicks, or even as a Pro! That can be super scary. Pros can get hurt and sometimes they end up watching people die. But every scary and painful thing you go through is an important experience that you can't get inside a Classroom, even at UA. I transformed the experience I got in my work study into power. That's how I got to the top spot! And... It's why I think they're worth it, even if you're scared. Y-with me, first years?!" Mirio exclaims causing Deku's eyes to widen as everyone began to clap.

"He even gives Pep talks like a Pro." Ojiro made known.

"I can't believe he went through all this for us, even though he couldn't just explained it." Momo articulates.

"So, these really are different. I did kinda feel like I missed out on stuff in my internship." Denki addressed causing Jirou to look over at him.

"Yeah, they tried not to let us do anything too dangerous." Jiro agrees.

"Guess it won't be that way during Work Studies." Sero mutters.

"Now that we've got our licenses, we'll be treated like Pros once we're on the scene." Tenya clarifies causing Ochaco to nod.

"We gotta prepare ourselves for that." Sato points out with a nod.

"It's just what I wanted." Kirishima boasts as he slams his fist into his hand.

"Yeah, this is great! All of us came to UA because we wanna be Pro Heroes, right?" Toru asks.

"That's right." Shoji answers.

"C'est la vie." Aoyama adds.

"We have to keep climbing." Tokoyami affirmed

"And be Plus Ultra!" Koda proclaims causing Shoto to narrow his eyes at his classmates.

"Let's get back to class now. Say, thank you." Mr. Aizawa instructs.

"Thank you very much!" The class chorused.

(To Hado)

"Hey, so... We thought you hurt some of them on accident, you know? But no one was actually injured, I think that girl was just exhausted to I think you did a good job. Way to go, Mirio. A-Plus." Hado compliments.

"It was pretty close a few times, and they saw me naked." Mirio points out.

"Yeah, but other than that girl did anyone else surprise you? I wanna know. C'mon, spill." Hado insists.

"Well, I mostly defeat people using the element of surprise. It's my basic strategy in a nutshell. But that problem child analyzed my first round of moves, and then predicted what I'd do. It was basically the opposite of the girl, who used instinct and speed." Mirio informs with a big smirk.

"I bet Sir would love to meet them!" Mirio chirps.

(To (B/N) )

"You can go ahead and head back Dearie I wouldn't want you to be on House Arrest again." Recovery Girl insists causing (B/N) to sigh as he stood up and nods.

"Okay, I'll be on my way then." (B/N) says as he gives (Y/N), who was on one of the beds one last look and then walks towards the door.

"I can't believe it hasn't even been a week and she ends up back in here, she's starting to remind me more and more of All Might." Recovery sighs causing (B/N) to let out a slight chuckle as he exits the Nurses Office.

(To Katsuki)

"Hey! If you got trash, then bring it over here, right now!" Katsuki bellows as he holds up a big yellow bag.

"Bakugo! Thanks!" Kirishima thanks as he runs over to Katsuki with a bag in his hand.

"Sure!" Katsuki shouts.

"I have some as well." Tokoyami states as he was walking over to him with a bag in his hand.

"Hand it over!" Akatsuki demands.

"Mine too." Denki gleams as he holds up his bag.

"And mine." Sero adds with a bag in his hand too.

"This is heavy." Mineta claims as he was dragging his big yellow bag over to Katsuki, who was beginning to wear an enraged expression.

"Thanks man." Sato thanks.

"Merci!" Aoyama chirps.

"Yeah, thank you." Ojiro thanks.

"You bastards, it's like you've been holding this for weeks!" Katsuki bellows as he grabs all their trash and walks out of the front door.

"Damn bastards!" Katsuki curses as he heads towards the trash cans.

(To (B/N) )

He was coming around a corner to see someone throwing trash in the dumpster next to the school.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting to see you." (B/N) insists with a glare causing Katsuki to turn and they glare at each other.

"Got somethin' to say?!" Katsuki exclaims causing (B/N) to sigh.

"No, I just can't really stand you is all." (B/N) says as he goes to pass Katsuki causing him to scoff.

"Feelings mutual." Katsuki states causing (B/N) to stop and they glance back at each other.

"Stay away from Izuku, or I'll really give you something to cry about." (B/N) threaten causing Katsuki to turn towards him.

"Take your own advise and stay away from Ice Queen, skeevy bastard!" Katsuki demands causing (B/N) to chuckle.

"Speaking of (Y/N), I took her to the Nurse today. Instead of fighting with me, shouldn't you go see if she's okay, you rabid dog?" (B/N) asks causing Katsuki's eyes to widen, but the he scoffs.

"Fighting a skeevy bastard like you isn't worth my time anyways!" Katsuki proclaims as he turns away from (B/N) and walks around the corner.

"Such a hot head..." (B/N) trails off, but then lest out a sigh as he makes his way towards the Dorm.

(To Deku)

He was laying on his bed look at the ceiling when he then sits up and takes out his phone beginning to call someone.

(To Gran Torino)

"Yes? What can I help you with? Huh? Work Study? Wait, who is this again?" Gran Torino asks.

"I was wondering. Will you be taking anyone for the program, Gran Torino? Like maybe (Y/N)?" Deku questions.

"Oh-ho-ho. Finally remembered who I am, huh, big shot?" Gran Torino inquires making Deku mumble.

"Sorry, kid. I'm working on something else right now, So I can't help you out and speaking of (N/N) Someone from All Might's past is actually trying to get her in his Agency, just don't tell her that. Oh, wait, I know who you are. You're that useless successor who failed at the Sports Festival." Gran Torino responds causing Deku to yelp.

"It's because I've been so useless that I want to make sure I'm doing whatever I can to get closer to being number one!" Deku proclaims.

"Way to make something obvious sound cool, there, sport. But why don't you go ask your Master or (N/N) about it instead of calling me? He is supposed to be devoting himself to teaching now that he's retired, right?" Gran Torino inquires.

"But... Mr. Aizawa said we should use the connections we got from our Internships." Deku responds.

"You can, sure, but that doesn't mean you have to got that route. Don't you think that All Might introduce you to a bunch of new people? I mean All Might's former sidekick is the one trying to get (N/N) for the Work Study." Gran Torino informs causing Deku to gasp with wide-eyes.

(To (Y/N) )

I open my eyes and look around to see I was in the nurses office causing me to sit up. "I must have passed out-" My thoughts were interrupted when I heard slight snoring coming from beside me causing me to look down to see Katsuki was in a chair asleep beside the bed.

"How did he know I was here?" I wonder as I turn to him, but then let out a sigh. "It's surprising how cute he is when he's sleeping." I think as I was going to place my hand in his hair when a sound of the door opening causes me to fall onto the floor.

"Oh my goodness Dearie, do you toss in your sleep as well?" Recovery Girl asks as she walks over causing me to look over only too see Katsuki was awake and let out a sigh.

"You really are a moron." Katsuki scoffs as he grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet.

"Here's your passes and I informed Mr. Aizawa you both would be a little bit late to curfew." Recover Girl informs as she hands us our passes.

"I'm sorry, thank you Reco-" I was interrupted when Katsuki pulls me out of the office and I turn to him.

"That was a bit rude, y'know." I point out as we were walking through the dark hallway. "What's up with him?" I wonder, but then Katsuki pushes me against the wall and glares at me.

"Is something wrong-"

"That guy was in the Nurses Office with you!" Katsuki shouts causing me to put on a confused expression. "That guy... Does he mean (B/N)?" I wonder as I go to sigh, but Katsuki slams one of his hands by my head onto the wall with his head down.

"It's not like I could help it, I was unconscious." I state, but then he glares back up at me again.

"You lost consciousness?" Katsuki questions, but still had an angry expression.

"I was fighting against one of The Big Three and I we were pretty equally matched, but I guess I ran out of energy and I blacked out." I respond.

"That doesn't explain why he was in the Nurse's Office with you." Katsuki declares, but I shake my head.

"It was probably Mr. Aizawa, who told him to. I mean, come on. I doubt (B/N) would take me of his own free will, that guy can't stand me." I inform as I grab onto Katsuki's hand begin to lead him through the hallways.

"What-"

"We better get back before they send a search party." I interrupt Katsuki and smile back at him causing a scoff to sound out from him.

"Or worse, Mr. Aizawa..." I trail off causing a slight chuckle to be heard from Katsuki as we exit the school.

(To Sir Nighteye)

"Sir! I have news! A girl with a blue skin tone and dressed in blue calls out as she enters a room.

"You're low key today, aren't you?" The girl asks causing Sir Nighteye to turn to her.

"Let's hear the report, and make it quick." Sir Nighteye demands causing the girl to straighten up.

"Yes, sir. One of the persons we're investigating is on the move. Overhaul, the head of the Shie Hassaikai." The girl responds causing Sir Nighteye to narrow his eyes at her.

"And what do you think he's doing?" Sir Nighteye questions.

"It appears he's made contact. With the League of Villains." The girl responds making him stand up from his seat with a grim expression.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.9K 249 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
29.3K 272 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
36.3K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...