It's Nothing Sirius

By DaughterofKingTeller

It's Nothing Sirius What if Sirius Black had a wife and child before he was jailed, sent to Askaban and force... More

Coming soon
(Chapter 1)(memories)
(Chapter 2)(All that matters)
(Chapter 4)(visiting)
(Chapter 5)(Baby Valentine)
(Chapter 6)(The Order)
(Chapter 7)(band of outcasts)
(Chapter 8)(Baby Orphaned)
(Chapter 9)(Valentine's in family adoption)
(Chapter 10)(Wizarding War)
Sequel?

(Chapter 3)(Never leave me again)

1.5K 24 1
By DaughterofKingTeller

(Chapter 3)(Never leave me again)

(Sirius' p.o.v)

I laid here in my warm bed, with my loving wife. My first night back and I felt like a stranger intruding on my own wife's life and home, and being. I watched her hazel eyes travel my tattooed neck and torso. I smiled at her. "Sorry if all the markings bother you". I say. "It's okay". She says looking up at me. "It's growing on me I think". She says. I smirked. She cuddled up against my chest. "I've missed you". She says. "I miss your hair, where did it all go?" I asked, running my fingers through her shoulder length reddish/brown hair. That used to be at her waist. She smiled. "After I had Orion I couldn't stand the weight of my hair anymore." She says. I nodded understanding, this happened to many women. She wrapped her arms around me. "I think we should try again don't you think?" She asked. "Try what, to have a child?". I asked. She nodded. "I'm too old darling". I say. "Your only 33, come on please". She says. "Whine all you want love it's not happening". I say. She poked out her bottom lip. I sighed. "Please, Sirius". She says. "Maybe another time". I say. She nodded sadly. I kissed her. I held her against me. Her hands traveled up my scarred back. "Don't leave me ever again". She says. "I won't I promise". I say.

Later that night I woke to my beautiful wife naked beside me. "What happened?" I asked. "I got too hot". She says with her eyes still shut. I got on top of her, I kissed her neck. She gasped when my hands found her slender hips.
She giggled when I bit her ear. She had many piercings, in her ears. Two in each lobe , one in the top of each ear. Then in her right ear she had a tragus piercing. Plenty of silver in her ears. She looked into my eyes as I nudged her legs apart. "It'll be okay". I whispered like the first time when we were young. Her 19 and me 21. Our son.. He would have grown up with Harry. I smiled when she wrapped her legs around me. "I trust you". She says. "That's a good thing, hold tight to me". I say. She tangled her fingers in my hair. She gasped when I entered her. She smiled. I kissed her mouth and began to get a rhythm going.

I woke the next morning to my wife's side of the bed empty. I was still in my birthday suit.
"Emmy?" I say sitting up. No answer. I put on my night pants. I picked up my wand, I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast. I smiled. "When are you ever not the stereotypical wife?" I asked. "If you didn't want someone who acts like a wife then you should have married Remus". She says jokingly. I rolled my eyes. "Me and Remus would strangle each other if we had to live together forever, and besides he'd make an ugly woman". I say. She laughed. "I suppose that's true dear". She says.
"How are you feeling this morning love.?" I asked her. "Much better, hopefully last night was a success and well have a little one here in a couple of months ". She says. "I hope so, cause I can't keep doing that, I'm too old." I say. She smirked. "So you say." She says, continuing to cook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 666 30
MAFIA STEP - SISTER OF BANGPINK
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
4.3K 49 23
- 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 - 𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐚 𝐒𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐚 & 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 - T...
611K 7.9K 32
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...