𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀...

By ALD813

↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present... More

鬼滅の刃《 𝒁𝑬𝑹𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝒀 》

鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》

6.1K 361 72
By ALD813

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
⎡ 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒚 ⎦

꧁꧂

I did it.

    Pure shock and relief spread across (Y/N)'s expression as she dug her nails into Daki's arm, using the momentum of her body to send the demon crashing into the wall opposite her, a rather lurching thump resonating afterwards.

    Muzan smiled.

    This is it.

    The moment it all begins.

    It had taken almost fifty tries for (Y/N) to finally land a hit and throw Daki, something so few humans who weren't a part of the Demon Slayer Corps could do, and Muzan was impressed—impressed enough to at least feed her and give her some water and rest before placing her before Gyutaro. Letting the cool water slide down her throat, energy thoroughly depleted, (Y/N) let her head rest against the wall.

I'm so tired...

  Just drinking this water feels like a fricken' miracle!

Closing her tired eyes, her glass sliding from her hand and onto the floor, she unwillingly fell asleep, her soft snores soon coming to Gyutaro's attention—the demon having been crouching next to her. While his brows cinched at how defenseless and vulnerable she had let herself become, he knew that she as a human needed such things as rest, something he as a demon did not need. Letting out a raspy hum, he slid a nail across her neck, a line of red blood drawing across her skin.

(Y/N) merely groaned and shifted her head further away from his touch. It seemed that she was exhausted to the point that even being cut didn't wake her.

Gyutaro hummed in thought.

How strange...

His eyes then widened the longer he stared, for the cut that he had made began to stitch back together bit by bit until it was fully healed. He knew about her regenerative abilities since Muzan quite clearly made them known to his Twelve Kizuki, but this was something else entirely.

She had healed.

Healed almost as fast as a demon.

Yet she was human.

Gyutaro experimented with the notion once more, drawing the exact size cut over the exact same area, and it healed just the same—if even faster—as the last time.

"Muzan-sama..." he murmured, standing up abruptly as his gaze stayed pinned to (Y/N)'s form. "I need to tell Muzan-sama."

But just as Gyutaro turned around, his hunched form flinched when he stood almost chest to chest with Muzan, the progenitor's red eyes flitting from him to (Y/N) behind him before uttering out lowly, "Tell me what, Gyutaro?"

"Muzan-sama... the human... she has been withholding an aspect of her regenerative abilities from you," Gyutaro explained.

     "Oh?" Muzan raised a brow at the news. "Go on then. What is it?"

"Watch," Gyutaro instructed, once more nicking (Y/N)'s skin and drawing blood, the cut soon fading and healing once more. "She heals even if the wound inflicted isn't a life-threatening one like what we've seen before."

"How... intriguing..." Muzan stroked his chin as a rare smile curved onto his lips, though it being a calculating one all the same.

A wonder...

    Such a brilliant wonder...

    She can heal wounds besides full regeneration... why have I not thought of that!?

Chuckling lowly to himself whilst trying to maintain his composure, such a feat was proving quite difficult when the thought of what advantages and profits he'd obtain from just this newly uncovered ability alone made him ecstatic. (Y/N) was almost the perfect model of a human, yet she'd be even more perfect as a demon, one that would follow him and stay by his side for eternity.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Gyutaro," Muzan thanked the Upper Moon before dismissing, wishing to be alone with (Y/N).

Crouching down in front of her, Muzan allowed his eyes to wander her sleeping face. Reaching out, he toyed with a strand of her hair as he observed her expression, no discomfort or unease appearing at all even though it was such a common occurrence in his presence. While he enjoyed such reactions from humans, he also despised their pleads of sparing their lives, so the peace and silent of the situation was pleasing. Considering (Y/N) also never displayed such irate behavior despite being killed by him multiple times over, it was truly satisfying.

Such an interesting one indeed...

    Picking (Y/N) up, Muzan carried her with ease and precision to her designated room before setting her down onto the futon. Slowly, he eased the blanket up to her chin to allow her rest. After the success she had today, he deemed it mildly acceptable. Sitting down beside her, one leg raised so he could rest his arm on his knee, he watched her sleep, the occasional murmurings and snores that slipped past her lips making the corners of his lips twitch.

He didn't understand it, but he just wanted to stay by her side.

Maybe he liked her power.

    Maybe he liked her quips that she'd jab at him.

Whatever it was, whatever invisible force that drew him to (Y/N), he didn't mind it. Even though she was a human and therefore inferior than him, because she was immensely powerful, and because she was immensely durable to the harsh treatment he had been putting her through, he found her tolerable.

"You test my patience... you say things that no one would dare say to me... you are not afraid of me..." Muzan murmured, brushing (Y/N)'s hair from her forehead so that it framed her face instead.

A human unlike the others...

It seemed though that Muzan's constant fussing with her hair finally made (Y/N) wake up. Blinking open her eyes since everything was a little blurry at first, her sight then cleared. Staring into Muzan's eyes since he was hovering right above her as if it were the most natural thing in the world, she blinked slowly to make sure she wasn't still dreaming.

She wasn't.

  The two stared at each other.

(Y/N) couldn't say anything, too shocked from how close Muzan was who intrigued by how she looked from this position. Before she could even part her lips to speak, he was already gone, leaving her to sit up abruptly and press both the palms of her hands to her cheeks, her stomach erupting with butterflies when feeling how warm they were.

She only hoped that he hadn't seen how flustered he had made her.

꧁꧂

【 徳川の秘密 | 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 】

► Gyutaro wishes to become closer to (Y/N), so he was a bit disappointed when Muzan just immediately dismissed him

► While Muzan felt pleased when finding out about (Y/N)'s newfound ability, he also felt relief, something he found strange in itself

► (Y/N) now has a new scar on her neck from Gyutaro

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.4K 75
(BLACK READERS ONLY) ♡YAN!Demon Slayer x Thick!Black!Reader♡ All minors are either aged up or platonic! Kinda OC, so please read this before you read...
peaceful. By She

Fanfiction

422K 17.2K 43
鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛 ➸ Y/N, a young talented woman ...
268K 10.6K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
260K 6.4K 35
◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPACT x DEMON SLAYER】 【 WARNING BOOK MIGHT...