Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire...

By SolaSista

The Oumeno adventures continue! More magic, more mischief, and more...Kokichi and Himiko!! I just need more K... More

Undercover Lolita (1)
Undercover Lolita (2)
Undercover Lolita (3)
Undercover Lolita (4)
Undercover Lolita (5)
Undercover Lolita (6)
Undercover Lolita (7)
Undercover Lolita (8)
Undercover Lolita (9)
Undercover Lolita (10)
Undercover Lolita (11)
Undercover Lolita (End)
Goth Ball (1)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (2) (Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (3)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (5)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(6)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(7)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (End summary)
Passion Point (1)
Passion Point (End)
Himiko's Bewitching Beauty
Himiko's Magic Show
Himiko's Villainous Fantasy
Secret Admirer (1)
Secret Admirer (End)
Dream Boy (1)
Dream Boy (2)
Dream Boy (3)
Dream Boy (4)
Dream Boy (5)
Dream Boy (6)
Dream Boy (End)
Kokichi and Himiko Get Fluffy
Year Of The Dragon
Kokichi and Himiko's Love Suite Event
Roses Are Red (1)
Roses Are Red (End)
Ride The Way Into His Heart
Under Pressure (1)
Under Pressure (2)
Under Pressure (3)
Under Pressure (4)
Under Pressure (5)
Under Pressure (6)
Under Pressure (7)
Under Pressure (End)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (1)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (2)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (3)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (End)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (1)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (2)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (3)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (End)
Himiko's Soaps/Kokichi's Knife Game
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (1)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (2)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (3)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (4)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (5)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (6)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (7)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (8)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (9)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (10)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (11)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (12)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (13)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (14)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (15)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (16)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (17)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (End)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (2)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (3)

Goth Ball (4)(Goth Girl AU)

49 4 6
By SolaSista

    "Hello, cousin," Maki said as she and Himiko met up in the cafeteria for lunch later that day. 

    "Nyeeeeh...hello, cousin," Himiko murmured in response. Without another word, they headed towards a table in a shadowy corner of the cafeteria and sat down, observing the other students with disgust. 

    "Everyone here makes me want to puke," Maki muttered. 

   "Especially that girl from this morning," Himiko said with a grimace.

   "You mean that girl with the stupid green bow on her head?" Maki asked. 

    "Precisely," Himiko replied. "She wants to use my witchcraft to gain the favor of a boy she lOvEs." At the mention of the word "loves," Maki and Himiko rolled their eyes in disgust. 

   "Don't tell me you agreed to it," Maki said. 

   "Nyeeeeh...I weakened, cousin," Himiko replied. "But, it was only to get her to shut up."

    "I was asked by a stupid-looking boy to assassinate another boy just because the girl he likes asked the other boy out to the dance before he could do it himself," Maki said. 

   "Coward," Himiko muttered disdainfully. 

    "They all are," Maki agreed. "Every last one of them. That stupid-looking boy, that stupid girl who asked you to help her, and everyone else. That's why you and I will never fall in love with anyone."

   "Love makes people do stupid things," Himiko said. "Look..." She pointed across the room at Gundham and Sonia. "Nyeeeeh...even his dark soul has been tainted by that blonde bimbo."

   "And his, as well," Maki said, pointing to Shuichi. He and Kaede happened to walk up to them at that moment.

    "Hey, guys!" Kaede said in a friendly voice.

   "HHHHHHHHH!!!" Maki and Himiko hissed again. Kaede and Shuichi flinched. 

   "See? I told you they do that," Kaede whispered to Shuichi. Shuichi gulped.

   "So, um...how do you guys like Hope's Peak Academy?" he asked. 

   "We don't," Himiko replied. "Next question. And don't make it a stupid one."

    "Aaaare you guys going to the dance this Saturday?" Kaede asked. "It is a Halloween dance, after all, so maybe you guys might like it!"

   "So, you think that just because we look like this that we're into Halloween?" Maki asked.

   "Y-You're not?" Shuichi asked.

   "Nyeeeeh...are you? " Himiko pointed out to Shuichi. "You look stupidly emo, but does that mean you're into Tim Burton movies, or skeleton stuffed animals...or Panic! at the Disco?"

   "Ah, well...I guess I see your point," Shuichi admitted. 

   "Well, what things do you like?" Kaede asked. 

   "Ugh...why do you care, blondie?" Maki asked in disgust. 

    "Yeah, go be pink and obnoxious somewhere else," Himiko added. 

    "Is it so bad that I wanna help you guys get comfortable here?" Kaede asked, becoming annoyed. "Jeez! I don't mind you guys being goth and creepy, and all, but that doesn't mean you should be so cold and aloof!"

   "Is there a law that says we have to be nice and friendly and get along with everyone here?" Maki asked. 

   "Of course not! But, it would be nice if you did," Kaede said. 

   "Nyeeeeh...forget it, princess," Himiko said. "We're not opening up to anyone, especially to you."

    "That's right," Maki agreed. "Sorry, but we're not filled with lOvE and kInDnEsS like the rest of you weak-minded fools. And nothing will ever change that." 

    "C'mon, Kaede, let's just leave them be," Shuichi said. Kaede sighed and shook her head at Maki and Himiko, who made a face at her in response. Kaede and Shuichi left, leaving Maki and Himiko alone again. 

    "It's about time," Maki muttered.

   "Nyeeeh...and she wanted us to be nice and friendly," Himiko scoffed. "What an idiot."

   "As if we'd ever-" Maki began, but at that moment, she and Himiko stopped dead in their tracks as they looked across the cafeteria at a pair of purple-haired boys that caught their eye. They were both sitting at a table. The shorter boy with the darker hair was showing the taller boy with spiky hair something on a piece of paper. Maki and Himiko were completely stunned into silence as they stared at the boys. Their hearts began to beat faster the longer they stared.

   "Oh...my...goth..." they murmured in unison. 

   "That boy," Maki said, eyeing the taller boy.

   "And that boy," Himiko added, eyeing the shorter one. 

   "Look at him," Maki continued, sighing blissfully. "The way his hair resembles my sharp knives that I use to kill my targets. That...stupid, yet...cute look on his face."

   "Nyeeeeh...that deathly pale skin, that dark hair..." Himiko sighed dreamily. "That mischievous look on his face." Suddenly, Himiko looked at Maki with sudden realization. "D-Did you say that boy is cute?! " Maki's hands flew to her mouth in shock.

   "I did!" she whispered horrifically. She turned to Himiko. "Cousin...something is happening to us!"

   "I think we're...we're..." Himiko stuttered. 

   "Don't say it!" Maki gasped, holding her head in agony. 

   "F-Falling in love!" Himiko finished. 

   "NO!!" Maki cried. 

   "Do you know what the worst part is, cousin?" Himiko asked. 

   "Don't tell me..." Maki groaned, scraping her nails against the table.

   "I...I l-like this feeling!" Himiko replied. Maki started gasping as she clutched her chest.

   "I...I do, t-too..." she stammered. They sighed blissfully together as they watched the boys across the cafeteria. 

   "Maki...Himiko...I'm not giving up!" Kaede said, as she approached their table again with Shuichi pulling her backpack, trying to stop her. "There's no reason that we can't be frien-"

   "Shut up!" Himiko swiftly ordered Kaede.

   "We're watching," Maki said. The two girls fell silent again as they continued to stare at the boys. Kaede looked questioningly over to what they were staring at. When she realized, she turned to Maki and Himiko in surprise.

    "Are you two staring at Kaito and Kokichi?" she asked. Maki and Himiko's heads swiveled immediately to Kaede.

    "Which one's which?! " Maki asked. 

   "Wait...you're seriously staring at them?!" Shuichi asked incredulously. "I thought you said-"

   "Tell us their names...now! " Himiko demanded, climbing up on the table and squeezing Shuichi's face.

    "The sho'hter wun iff Kokichi," Shuichi replied, his response muffled.

   "And Kaito is the taller one," Kaede added. 

   Nyeeeeh...Kokichiiiii..." Himiko swooned, falling back onto the table and placing her hands over her heart.

   "Kaitooooo..." Maki sighed rapturously as she leaned her chin onto Himiko's stomach, staring at Kaito. Kaede and Shuichi exchanged surprise glances, but smiled at Maki and Himiko.

   "Sounds like you two are in loooove," Kaede teased. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 87 8
"πšƒπš‘πšŠπš πš‹πš˜πš’.. π™·πšŽ'𝚜 πšœπšžπšŒπš‘ 𝚊 πšπš›πš’πšŒπš”πš’ 𝚐𝚞𝚒.. π™·πš˜πš  πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš 𝙸 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŽ πšŠπšπšπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš‘πš’οΏ½...
6.9K 192 17
Basically Hajime, Nagito and their homies go on a lil trip , everything is swag and epic untill one day someone unexpected happens... #2 on hajimexna...
70K 1.5K 23
I hope you like it! πŸ’œπŸ’™βœ¨πŸ‘
59.6K 1.6K 200
This isn't just one story, but different, very cute and adorable moments between Kokichi and Himiko before they became a couple in my story about Kok...