Psychopath's Love | Taekook

By deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
midnight thoughts :)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49

44

2.5K 212 81
By deddinosaur204

Warnings: sexual harassment, mentioned of blood, violence. Kindly skip those parts you're uncomfortable with

By the time Taehyung reached home it was almost 10 pm, unlike other days there wasn't someone waiting for him at home, ready to ask him where he had been, what took him so much time, what was he doing. It was empty, just like how it used to be before he met the boy. The apartment was just as it was left as, not even a single light was on, only the little source of light coming from the outside was the only thing brightening up it a little bit.

It was dark, just like his life used to be.

Taehyung stood by the entrance for quite a moment, eyes roaming around, the blazer on his hand felt like a burden which he was forgetting to get rid of. If it was yesterday, the boy could have run to him, pulling him into a hug also perhaps. But nothing happened today.

It was darkness and Taehyung, just like usual.

Pulling him out from all these things Taehyung went to take a cold shower to cool his mind and body and once he was done, he came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Wearing his casual outfit Taehyung's eyes fell on the wet towel he left on the bed.

He was still waiting for a boy to come up and scold him for doing this again but nobody came, he was all alone as before. Nobody came to help him to dry his hair before he gets cold. Taehyung couldn't understand his own self, it hasn't been a day since Jungkook yet it feels so empty, everything feels like it doesn't make any damn sense.

He wanted to see Jungkook's face so badly, he wanted to see him roaming around him as if he owned the house, he wanted to be with him. Taehyung has always been someone who likes to keep his personal space secured but now he wants Jungkook to invade it, ruin it however he wants.

Looking at the wall clock Taehyung discovered it was 10:45 pm, which means Jungkook must have had his dinner by now, did he go to bed already? Or is he chatting with his parents, he could be, they have gotten together after a while. Taehyung checked his phone to see if Jungkook had sent him any messages or calls but to his surprise there wasn't anything.

Not even a single message.

Letting out a sigh Taehyung went to cook something quickly for dinner, he has been starving since afternoon. The only recipe that came into his mind when he stepped into the kitchen was egg roll, Jungkook's most used recipe and also favorite. It was easy to make and tasty to eat and for a beginner like Jungkook nothing could have been a better option than an egg roll recipe.

Even though Taehyung isn't a fan of eggs and he surely won't prefer to have egg in dinner but now his mind was fully occupied by Jungkook, his liking and disliking were now too weak against him. It took 10 good minutes for Taehyung to cook the dish as he heated up the rice a bit and as a side dish, he had kimchi.

When he was done eating and washing the dishes it was already in the middle of the night and Jungkook still didn't reach out to him. His mind was now getting crazy, and couldn't understand what the boy was thinking to not give him a call or a message. At first he had hidden the matter of him going back to his house and now he's ignoring him.

Does he think he's someone he could toy with?

Taehyung's eyes were glued to the door of the storeroom he had announced as. If he wants he could just get into the room and check the CC camera, he can clearly see whatever Jungkook is doing. He was curious from the moment Jungkook left with his dad, he wanted to check on him from the moment he stepped in this apartment. But he was holding him back, for some reason he didn't want to do it.

But it seems like he was left with no other options.

Opening the door Taehyung soon found himself inside the room, the monitors were shut down, of course they had to be because Taehyung wasn't in need of them for a while. But now he needs to turn them on again.

Ringgg ringgg ringgg ringgg!

Taehyung was paused on his track when he heard a faint sound caused by his phone in the living room, for a moment he wanted to ignore it and turn on the monitors but then he had a change of heart when he realized it could be Jungkook who's calling him and he was very right about it.

It was Jungkook, the only person he has been waiting for.

"Hello, professor, were you asleep? Did I wake you up?" The anxious voice of the boy from the other side could be heard the moment Taehyung picked up the call, without realizing he didn't think twice before he voiced his thoughts.

"What were you doing?" Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden question asked by him.

"Huh?"

Both sides went silent for a moment, Taehyung was puzzled by his actions and Jungkook was puzzled by him. But what they had in common was their drumming heartbeats. Taehyung stood still, he stared at his hand which was holding a phone which was a clone version of Jungkook's, the caller screen wasn't the reason behind his stillness.

"Professor??" Taehyung comes back to reality upon hearing the boy who was confused as him.

"Hm.." Taehyung hums still staring at the phone screen but soon he heard a light giggle coming from the other side.

"Were you waiting for my call?" Jungkook asks between his giggles and Taehyung frozen on his track, for a moment he couldn't process what was happening, why he was here, what he was doing. He just got hypnotized by Jungkook.

"Yes, I was." Taehyung bluntly says, he was no longer in his senses, he wasn't even able to realize what he was doing. He had just become a puppet which Jungkook was controlling. His answer surprised Jungkook, he never expected him to answer this so quickly.

Taehyung was never like that, it was never his usual self. But this somehow made the smile on his face wider.

"I just left for a few hours and you have started to miss me already. Did professor fall in love with me, hmm??" Jungkook says with fun intention, he just wanted to tease the elder but never expected a blunt reply.

"I did."

Jungkook's breath hitched upon hearing the reply, his pupils grew wider, he immediately settled himself on the bed, hands tightly grabbed the device, his drumming heart was acting like it's about to pop out. His mind was about to go crazy or maybe explode, he knew their relationship was not even closer to one normal teacher and student relationship.

He knows a lot of things happened between them that can never justify their actual relationship. He knows very well how badly he got himself in trouble, he knows he has a feeling for him he shouldn't have, he knows both of them have crossed the limit. But still, he couldn't expect Taehyung to have the same feelings as him. It's just too much to accept.

Blinking his eyes Jungkook lets out a laugh as he speaks up.

"Professor, you meant about you missing me, right?" Even though Jungkook asked a question as stupid as this, deep inside he wanted to hear he never meant this. The elder wanted him to know he's right about what he thinks about them.

"I meant bo-" Taehyung was cut off in the middle by Jungkook who shouts at him all of a sudden.

"I think dad is calling me. I will call you back." Jungkook hurriedly hangs up the call, he stares at his phone screen with widened eyes, cheeks tinted red.  Holding the device tightly he fell on the bed, body curling up into a ball as he hid his face into the mattress.

His cheeks were hurting by now from blushing too much, if anyone saw his face right now he would misunderstand him as a tomato. His muffled shouts couldn't manage to come out from his room but someone still could hear him more clearly than anyone who just stood on his track frozen.

"I love you! I love you too! I love youu tooo!"

"Jungkook?" The sudden voice from behind stopped Jungkook in the middle of a corridor, when he turned around he was met with someone he didn't expect to meet. It was Jesung from the other class.

"Do you need something ?" Jungkook casually asks, mind wondering why he grabbed his attention. He got confused even more when he saw the other boy tensing up, eyes looking around as if they were searching for someone but soon he lets out a sigh in relief.

"Come with me." Jesung utters, reaching his hand to grab Jungkook's who wasted no time to remove his grasp.

"I have something to do right now. We'll talk later."

"It's really important, Jungkook. I will just take five minutes." Jesung insists, his eyes weren't looking as usual, as if they were pleading Jungkook to go with him. Shifting his gaze at the watch wrapped around his wrist Jungkook lets out a sigh.

"Okay, only five minutes." Hearing Jungkook, Jesung flashed him a big grin and nodded his head in agreement before he grabbed his wrist only to drag him somewhere.

Their mid term exam was near, Jungkook was already going crazy, he had been spending at least fourteen hours each day studying and this tight routine was building a strong wall between him and Taehyung. The man was also getting busy. It's not only his fault, Jungkook understands the situation very well.

He just hopes these two weeks will fly by in a flash of light and finally he will be free from study, of course not permanently.

His eyebrows were knotted together when Jungkook was brought to the fifth floor of the building. He quickly yanked Jesung's hand from his and stepped back.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jesung cursed under his breath upon noticing his confusion.

"It's really important and I don't want anyone to hear it. And you also know this is the best place for it."

"If you really want to talk to me, talk somewhere else." Finishing his sentence Jungkook turned his heels to leave the place but Jesung was fast enough to stand in front of him to stop him.

"It's just you and me, Jungkook. I really want to talk to you, that's why I brought you here."

"Seems like you want to bully me."

"No, why would I want to bully you? Please, just hear me out for once. I won't take long. I'm really scared of someone hearing us." Jungkook lets out a scoff upon hearing him which made the other boy confused a bit.

"Do you think I'm dumb? I was willing to talk until you brought me here. I know in that room your friends are waiting for me." Jesung was taken aback for a moment but soon he clicked his tongue as his hand went to ruffle his hair.

"I really suck at acting, don't I?" Jungkook couldn't even process to take a step back as Jesung held him tightly from behind, trying to drag him into the room.

"Let me go, bastard!" Jungkook shouts, hands recklessly trying to remove the tight grip but fails. But soon the boy lets him go as he lets out a groan, stumbling back when Jungkook harshly elbowed him in the stomach. Seeing the opportunity Jungkook quickly took his pace and tried to run away but Jesung grabbed his shoulder from behind and pinned him against the wall.

"You fucker had the audacity to hurt me!!" Grabbing his collar Jesung shouts on his face as he starts punching him in the face. Jungkook tried to hide his face with his hands but it was no use.

Jungkook starts coughing when Jesung lets his collar go, the corner of his lips was bleeding, his cheek was slightly bruised from the attack. Before he could do anything, Jesung dragged him into the room grabbing his collar and threw him on the floor. The other two boys in the room were quite shocked at the sudden chaos.

"Jesus, what's with this mess?" Wonhyung utters, putting his phone in his pocket, hearing his question Jesung lets out a curse.

"Jesung, I told you not to do anything to him! You want to get us in trouble again??" The boy standing beside Wonhyung says in panic.

"Shut up, Jiyeong! Quit being a scared rat after just one incident." When he was finished, Jesung made Jungkook stand up by grabbing his collar, which was shooting him death glares.

"You're going too far, Jesung. Have you forgotten who I am, huh?!" Jungkook shouts as he pushes the boy who stumbled back.

"Right, how can we forget you? You're a little whore of professor Kim's. How did you put him under your control, huh? Of course with your body. Is he that good in bed?" Jesung raised his eyebrow at his questions, he could clearly see Jungkook was fuming from anger, his eyes were burning. These were making the situation more interesting.

"Jesung, you bastard!!" Jungkook burst out as he was about to punch the boy but his hands were tightly grabbed by two other boys from behind, trying to keep him still. He tried his best to free himself but how can he fight against two?

Jesung let out a laugh watching his situation as he stepped forward and stopped leaving inches between their bodies. Jungkook looked away when his face came too close and his action made the boy let out a laugh again as he lightly slapped his cheek a few times.

"I just want to talk, why are you getting so mad? We're friends, aren't we?" Jesung asks sarcastically, Jungkook greeted his teeth, his uneven breaths weren't caused by the pain but from anger. He wanted to punch Jesung to death. But he couldn't understand why they were doing this to him. They have known each other for a long time but they never tried to bully Jungkook even for once.

He was brought back from his wonderland when Jesung harshly grabbed his cheeks to turn his face, almost digging his nails into his flesh.

"You have this girly face, I bet he fucks you thinking you're a girl." Jesung jokes, as the trio laughs in unison.

"He beat us for you, huh. He fucking dared to beat us for you! I will make it so sure he regrets that for his lifetime. Let us also see how good you can pleasure a man." Jungkook freaked out immediately when he heard the boy, he was getting disgusted by the look on his face.

Was he again about to be a toy for someone's pleasure? How come he was brought into this situation again? No matter what he does, wherever he stays, he can't change his fate. He again finds himself at a place where he's a toy to someone.

Those disgusting touches on his body never let him go, no matter how much he fights back, no matter how much he shouts, there's no way to escape, no one to help.

"Let me go!! Don't touch me!!!" Jungkook starts shouting, struggling to free himself as Jesung was undoing the buttons of his shirt. His shouts soon turned muffled when Wonhyung covered his mouth.

Jungkook hated how weak he was against them, he hated how he was being toyed around, he hated how someone was again using his body to play around. He hates how everytime he can't do anything against them, he just stays put, he just lets them do as they please. He has no power against them.

He hates being weak, he hates it to the core. He hates how he just cries and can't do anything. And it was happening again, those disgusting hands were touching him and he couldn't do anything but collect tears in his eyes. But this time he has to do something, even though there's three people against him. He can't just let himself be toyed around.

In the past he was shackled but now he was free. There was nothing to hold him back, nothing was forcing him to accept his fate. He can change it as he pleases this time. And he won't let it go to waste.

Jesung let out a loud groan as he stumbled back when Jungkook used his knees to strike him on his private part. For a moment he groaned in pain making his friends worried about him as they were about to help him but he forbade them to let Jungkook go.

"Lie him on the floor!!" Jesung shouts as the both boys quickly force Jungkook to lie on the floor, hands and legs being pinned in order to keep him still.

Jungkook panicked even more when he saw Jesung placing his phone on a desk to record the whole thing.

"I wanted to be easy on you but you're bringing more trouble for yourself, Jungkook." Finishing his sentence Jesung got on Jungkook, hands recklessly opening the shirt to expose his body to him.

"Let me go, Jesung!! Don't do this! Let me go!! Please!" Jungkook's pleading couldn't put any effect on Jesung who buried his face into his neck, sucking his skin. He was trying his best to move his hands or legs but the hold was very strong, he couldn't help but set those tears free from his eyes.

Biting his lips harshly to prevent his cries coming out from his mouth. He wanted to run away so badly, he wanted to go somewhere far away from this place. He was sick of it. Sick of trying so hard to keep himself normal. He was sick of whatever kept on happening to him.

He felt like he was at the edge, infront there was nothing but darkness. If only death could free himself from this he wouldn't think twice before freeing himself. Tears streamed down when he tightly closed his eyes, how badly he wished he wouldn't have to open his eyes again to see this world but he wasn't so lucky.

Nothing in this world was doing him this much favor, not even God.

His whole body flinched when a loud sound was created as the door burst open, his mind was wondering who it was? Who was the person to see him in such a disgusting state? Who has joined the situation to make it worse?

While his mind was wandering around, he felt the heavy weight from his body was removed, those tight grip on his hands and legs were immediately removed, all of these sudden actions made Jungkook open his eyes. His gaze at first fell at Jesung lying right beside him, whose head was bleeding, the blood had managed to flow to his body, letting him feel the wetness against his head.

His pupils grew wider, his breaths becoming uneven when he watched someone stomped his foot on Jesung's throat, pressing the heel of the Oxford shoe the person was wearing into his flesh. Jesung's face had gotten red, his veins were bulging up, his eyes were getting watery, his hands were desperately trying to remove the leg.

The view in front of him made him wiggle back immediately while panicking, when he sits up his back hits against a chair which made him stop on his track, taking sharp breaths to calm himself down but his eyes glued to Jesung weren't doing any favors.

The chaos created by Wonhyung and Jiyeong who hurriedly left the room panicking couldn't manage to grab Jungkook's attention, his vision was getting blurry because of the tears in his eyes, but what he heard from Jesung made him shift his gaze at the person's face.

"Pr-Professor Kim, ughh le-let go!" Jesung pleads between his cough, trying his best to catch his breath.

Jungkook's breath hitched, what Jesung told him a few moments ago started running through his mind. Was it really Taehyung who beat Minhyuk and them? But why? Why did Taehyung beat him? Why did he beat them for him? Taehyung's eyes were burning red, even though he had his calm face but anyone could see he was angry.

"Didn't I forbid you to even lay your eyes at him?" Taehyung growls, pressing his shoe down even more. Jungkook just watched him in horror, those eyes Taehyung had right now felt oddly so familiar to him.

"I'm so-sorry! I a-am s-sorry aghh!" Jesung starts coughing to catch his breath when Taehyung finally lets him go, his hands went to touch his throat, sitting up he hurriedly wiggled back, trying to create a distance between them but it was soon erased by Taehyung who grabbed his collar to make him stand up.

"You took me as a joke, huh? How fucking dare you touch him!" Taehyung's loud growl echoes through the silent room as both Jesung and Jungkook's body flinch at it, Jesung starts whimpering when his back was hit against the wall and Taehyung was punching him in the face like an animal.

The loud sounds and Jesung's cries freaked out Jungkook even more, he pulled his legs closer, covered his ears with his hands hoping it would prevent those sounds from hearing, the fresh blood on the floor was haunting him, he couldn't bear to keep his eyes open.

"I'm sor-sorry aghh! Le-let me go! Pl-please, ackk!" Jesung's begging couldn't manage to grab Taehyung's attention, his whole body was burning from anger, he wanted to peel off his skin, he wanted to cut off those lips that dared to touch his love, he wanted to smash each finger that dared to touch Jungkook. He wanted to gouge out those filthy eyes that dared to look at Jungkook.

Taehyung's hand which was grabbing Jesung's throat was trembling from anger, his veins were bulging up, face gotten red, he was trying his best to swallow down the rage because Jungkook was watching him, he was enough scared by now, he didn't want to scare him more but his inner demon was going crazy. It wanted to eat Jesung alive like a wild wolf.

"Ackkkk!!" Jesung shouts out in pain when Taehyung digged his thumb into his eyeball with his full force, his hands and legs were desperately moving like a chicken's that's head was being cut off.

Jesung's loud groans filled up the room, Jungkook was tightly covering his ears but he could clearly hear them, he couldn't bear any of it anymore. He felt like he was about to throw up. Jungkook hurriedly stood up with his wobbly body and left the room which surely managed to grab Taehyung's attention.

Jesung slides down on the floor when Taehyung finally lets him go, his one eye has gotten bloody, the area around it colored in navy blue. His whimpers got louder when he tried to touch his eye.  None of them were in Taehyung's concern, but the device which was recording everything was. Grabbing the phone, the man left the room running, hoping to catch Jungkook as soon as possible.

Every student in the corridor was looking at him in surprise, they couldn't understand what was happening, Jungkook was running in a messy state and Taehyung was following him from behind. What the hell was happening?

Jungkook could clearly hear Taehyung shouting out his names from behind, everything was blank but those shouts were very clear. He wanted to hide himself from everyone, mostly Taehyung. He never wanted him to find him in such a state, but it happened twice already.

Even this morning he thought everything was going all okay, a few weeks ago when he got home, he searched everywhere in his parents room to find the bomb that was placed in but he couldn't find any there, even the place it was. He had searched his whole house for days to find anything but there wasn't anything.

He was too dumb to think that maybe he managed to escape, finally he could again live a normal life. Finally he could imagine staying by Taehyung's side without any worries. He knows he's hiding such a big thing from him, at least he should know about everything that he had to go through. What if all these changes his view about him!

What if Taehyung regrets loving him? What if Taehyung feels disgusted by him? Jungkook surely won't be able to bear it nor accept it.

But before he could even tell him everything, Taehyung saw him in such a disgusting state. He must be disgusted by him, he must be regretting everything, he must be wanting to end everything with him.

He wanted to feel safe with Taehyung, he indeed felt that, he felt comfortable with him and he wants Taehyung to feel the same. But he was sure Taehyung won't feel comfortable with him from now on, not after he has witnessed it.

The guard at the main gate tried to stop Jungkook from running away before the time but the boy somehow managed to get himself out of the institution, he paused on his track for a moment to look back as he soon saw Taehyung running to him, he couldn't understand why he was running after him after all this.

Jesung has recorded everything, he will surely upload the video after what happened to him. He will not let him go this easily. Right now only he was disgusted by himself but then everyone around him will be disgusted, even his parents. He can't bear to see that, he won't be able to see his parents look at him in disgust.

He can't stay alive until that day comes. He only wanted to make his parents proud of him all the time but now he was surely making them embarrassed.

Without thinking of anything Jungkook ignored Taehyung's shouts and stood in the middle of the road. The road wasn't busy, only a few cars would pass by in a few minutes. He could see a car rushing at him from a distance, but he knows it won't run by him intentionally, of course there is a lot of space left beside him.

He shifted his gaze at the man who had passed the main gate, he could clearly see Taehyung was freaking out, his face could say it all. All he wished was a normal life, just a normal life, was it too much to ask for? Probably it was or else, why would he be standing here, with the thought in his mind of killing himself?

Jungkook couldn't care about the surroundings, it was lunchtime so not many people were in the street but a few people still could be spotted and they were looking at him in pure confusion. Before anyone could process anything Jungkook changed his place as he closed his eyes, hoping this would be the last moment of being alive.

But again nothing happened according to his expectations, a sudden force pulled Jungkook out of the way as the car soon passed by them in a flash of light, when Jungkook opened his eyes he found himself in Taehyung's embrace.

"Let me go! I don't want to do this anymore! Let me die! I want to die! Let me go!" Jungkook shouts as tears streamed down from his puffy eyes, he was struggling to free himself from Taehyung's tight embrace but the man had no intention of letting him go, his hands which were being trapped between their bodies start punching the man, trying to push him away but it was a failure.

"Let me go! Let me die... I want to die.. please..." His shouts soon turned into sobs, hands turned into fists, tightly clutching onto the man's shirt, forehead resting against his chest. Taehyung couldn't understand how things turned into this, his breaths were getting stuck, each sob he heard of Jungkook's felt like a hit of bricks.

The boy's wobbly body slides down as Taehyung follows him, getting on his knees. For his whole life he enjoyed seeing someone in pain, it used to bring him satisfaction whenever he'd see anyone crying but why couldn't he be satisfied this time? This is the second time he has encountered Jungkook breaking down like this and each time it makes everything harder for him.

His voice would get stuck, he forgets how to breathe properly, his mind would go crazy to stop Jungkook from crying. His eyes were glued to the boy who had a messed up hair, puffy eyes, the tip of his nose has gotten red, his trembling lips were taking uneven breaths, Taehyung hated how he had to just watch those tears stream down from those doe eyes that used to be lively all the time.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry." Taehyung murmured under his breath, hoping the boy would look upto him but he just kept on crying, the grip on his shirt tightened, he couldn't dare to look at him.

What was this? Taehyung felt like he was being cornered, he doesn't care if the whole world is against him but atleast Jungkook should be by his side, he should be looking at him with his lively eyes where Taehyung could see his life. But why was Jungkook also cornering him? Why is he not looking at him? Why was he avoiding him?

Taehyung's mind was about to explode from these thoughts, he felt like someone had poisoned him and he was slowly dying.

Taehyung reached his bruised hand, the blood of Jesung's has dried up by now, he could feel the boy flinching at his touch. If this happened even an hour ago the boy would gladly melt into his touch, look at him with eyes full of love but now he could even dare to enjoy his touch. He couldn't even bring himself to understand he deserves this.

Lifting up his face Taehyung stared at his face, thumb wiping off the tear that had streamed down from his eye. Taehyung felt like destroying everything around if that could bring Jungkook a smile, he wouldn't think twice. He tried to lean in to kiss the boy but he was paused on his track when Jungkook turned around to prevent their lips from meeting.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's uneven breaths but he couldn't feel his own heartbeats, as if it stopped beating or maybe it was beating too slowly that he couldn't even feel it.

Taehyung couldn't understand what he should say now, it's like he never learned to speak, he never learned any language, he just silently heard the boy speaking with his cracking voice.

"Y-You shouldn't be doing this, professor. You should st-stay away from me." Taehyung just stayed put, mind still processing what was happening, he couldn't even do anything when the boy somehow managed to get his wobbly body up, he couldn't even utter a word to stop him.

The only thing that was running through his mind was if he shouldn't be with Jungkook then where's he supposed to be? He passed his life thinking he doesn't belong here, this place isn't meant for him but for the first time he felt like maybe he does, maybe this place was meant for him, and Jungkook was the only reason behind it. In his meaningless life Jungkook was the only person that was making sense.

He won't let anything or anyone snatch him from him. Taehyung has always wondered why he was born as a human when he doesn't even feel like one, but now he knows the reason. He was meant to be Jungkook's and that boy is supposed to be with him in all the life he will live.

"I love you, Jungkook."

Jungkook paused, the faint voice from behind felt like a dream. For a second he wanted to believe it was real, Taehyung was really saying it but the other side of him was laughing at him for thinking something like this. How can someone like Taehyung still like him after all this? How can anyone continue to like him?

Not even having the courage to look back, he takes a few steps forward until he could clearly hear a shout from behind.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook! Even if this damn world stands against me, I won't even think twice before I continue to love you!" Jungkook couldn't even believe his own ears, was he really hearing it? Or was he dreaming?

He knows both of them have mutual feelings for each other but hearing directly from Taehyung felt like a dream, after all this. All this time he couldn't dare to look into his eyes but this time when he turned around, the very first thing that happened was eye contact. Those burning eyes were nowhere to see, they were firmly holding a truth, if his words couldn't justify his feelings his eyes were surely doing it.

"I will continue to say it until you hear me clearly! I love you! I love you, Jungkook!"  Taehyung shouts out of his lungs, making sure the surrounding hears him very clearly, he doesn't give a damn about what others will think about his confession, the only person that matters was Jungkook. As long as Jungkook stays by his side, he's willing to live as however as the boy wants and he will do anything to have him by his side.

"I love you! I love you! I love you, Jeon Jungkook! I love you!"

Jungkook couldn't keep himself standing still anymore, a small smile captured his face before he ran towards the man who was continuously shouting out the same sentence without caring about anything else. Taehyung stumbled back a bit at the sudden force when Jungkook threw himself on him, he wasted no time to securely wrap his hands around the boy's waist who has also wrapped his hands around his neck, legs in air as he felt Taehyung's deep voice brushing against his ear.

"I love you, I love you, Jungkook."

Jungkook felt like he was in cloud nine, his head felt so light for a moment as if he was floating in the sky. Breaking the hug, his feet finally met the ground as his hands were cupping Taehyung's face, Jungkook's breath hitched when he realized his eyes were watery, was Taehyung about to cry? 

"I love you too, I lov- mmgh!" Jungkook was cut off in the middle as the man smashed his lips against his, he could feel the man tightening his grip around his waist as he deepened the kiss, his hands trailing back only to be entangled in his hair.

Jungkook stands on his toes so that their height could match a bit, the kiss gets sloppier when the man enters his tongue taking an opportunity. Nothing was in their attention but only each other, their sharp breaths mixing up with each other made Jungkook forget about everything. He felt like he was losing the little bit of strength to stand still as Taehyung continued to twirl his tongue around his, roaming around to explore every corner of his wet mouth.

"Anghh-" Taehyung gladly swallowed the voice Jungkook let out when he started sucking his warm tongue,  Jungkook felt like his body was about to explode from the overwhelming feeling he was getting. He was getting out of breath, the sharp breathes he was taking through his nose wasn't helping much, and to make it worse the drumming heart of Taehyung's he could feel  was letting him know he was the only reason behind it.

Jungkook's body squirms when the man lightly bites on his lower lip before he breaks the kiss as a thick string of saliva keeps their lips connected, he starts panting to catch his breath.

"I will destroy everything that will try to snatch you from me. You own me, my body, my heart, my mind, everything that is related to me, you will be the only owner and you're mine for your whole life." The hoarse voice of Taehyung could be heard by Jungkook, each word hitting him like a brick. Before he could even swallow everything that was said to him, Taehyung pulled him into a deep kiss.

The kiss becomes messy when Jungkook couldn't catch up with the man's pace as his mind was wandering around, with struggle he somehow managed to break the kiss. Taehyung got quite confused by his actions when his hands were forced to be removed from Jungkook's body, when he furrowed his eyes at the boy he was already looking at him with his puffy eyes, taking a step back, hands holding his both hands.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so-sorry... I can't do this, I c-can't do this to you.. You have given me your everything but- but I have nothing left f-for you.. Not e-even myself.. I'm sorry.."

Taehyung was again frozen in his place, he again couldn't do anything, he just watched everything in silence, his cold hands which were feeling warmth for the first time just for Jungkook was again cold, the warmth wasn't there anymore. He just stood there like an idiot and watched Jungkook running away from him, he couldn't even utter a word.

The anger was rising up, he couldn't understand who he should be mad at, is it him or this damn world which was playing with his heart? When he shifted his gaze at his hands which were holding his life a moment ago, he saw a drop of water, for a moment he thought maybe it's raining but the sky was clearer than ever.

It was his tears, he was crying, he was crying in the middle of a road, in front of tons of people, he was crying for the first time in his life that even being this exposed. He never thought in his life he would ever do something like this in front of all these people he has been mocking, he never thought in his whole life he would let a single person look at him with sympathy.

All this time he was trying his best to keep himself in control, he was swallowing his rage just for Jungkook but now that this world has underestimated him, he has to show everyone his right place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972K 46.9K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
103K 4.6K 26
β€’Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secretβ€’ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...
147K 9.3K 54
[Book 2 of 'HEMOPHOBIA'] Taehyung no longer fears blood, but he grew to love it. Just like his deep love for Jungkook, the criminal they call 'Bunny'...
35.6K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...