Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

62.

1.7K 169 74
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

At the park Mansion

A loud voice of glass breaking was heard in the study room of Park Min-sung. The servant immediately entered inside the study room to check what happened. He saw that the glass of water fell down from the table and broke into pieces.

"It happened due to a mistake. Clean it ." Min-sung ordered going back to check whatever he was reading. It was the news on the tabloid of Jungkook's marriage with Jimin. They have already announced the wedding next week and even Jimin's face was also revealed into the media. Everyone was talking about the grand wedding of Jeon.

After the servant cleaned the mess Hoseok entered inside the study room. He saw Min-sung checking the news of Jimin's marriage but he showed no emotion on his face.

"Uncle since when you started paying attention to Jeon corporation? " Hoseok asked with curiosity.

"Jeon corporation is our biggest competitor now so we should know things about them. But don't you think that you have met this Omega before? Isn't he familiar to you? " Min-sung asked trying to read hoseok's mind to know what he was thinking.

"He is pretty but not my type." Hoseok said making Min-sung laugh.

"Okay then focus on our project." Min-sung said Hoseok took his leave before looking at the article of Jimin's marriage once again.

"Did we get any invitation from Jeon corporation for this marriage?" Min-sung asked his servant.

"Yes master but hoseok-shi said that it will waste your time in vain so he will attend it instead of you and he took the invitation card with him." The servant informed him which made Min-sung became suspicious about the whole thing.

_____________

Jimin woke up late in the morning and saw the empty bed. He washed and up and asked servant about Jungkook who told him that since the wedding preparations has only one week so he is busy in the preparation.

Jimin informed servant that he is going to jin's apartment and went out. He took a cab and reached jin's apartment. As Jungkook told him that maybe Jin has always known about him and his identity so he was confused but he knew not to doubt Jungkook's guess cause alpha is always right most of the time.

He entered inside Jin's apartment and kept the kaleidoscope on the nightstand. Just as he was about to turn back his hand hit the a glass it fell down breaking into pieces and the voice of glass breaking took back him to his past. He was getting the amount of visions and images about his past but this time they were loud and clear not the blurry ones he always used to get in last four years. His head started spinning and he was shaking by the flooding memories and voices in his mind.

"Minnie, eomma and appa love you a lot but you should listen to us. You have to live here for some years but don't worry we will always come to meet you here every weekend."

"I love my pup the most."

"Come here Minnie. I made your favourite dish today."

Jimin remembered his past clearly. He was fully sobbing now remembering his family and seeing how much his parents loves him. He called Jungkook still crying telling alpha to come to him fast making Jungkook worry about his omega.

Jungkook reached jin's apartment as soon as he can. When he entered inside the whole apartment was filled with distressed and sour scent of peaches. He opened windows and put on some room freshener and went to his omega. He scooped him on his lap calming him by calming pheromones.

"Baby are you okay? What happened?" Jungkook asked trying to calm Jimin. He scented him and rubbed small circles on his back till he calmed down.

" Alpha I-i r-remembered my past. I am not o-orphan. I have parents and they love me a lot. Park Min-sung he is my dad. I remember it clearly now." Jimin said still sniffing. Jungkook has guessed that Jimin was related to Park family but he never thought that he will be the one and only son of parks. The heir of JP corporation!

"My parents were the one who send me to Haneul's family for my safety for some years. I remembered how much they loved me. They used to come every weekend to meet me at Haneul's family. She was right. They used to bring lots of things for me like many toys and everything. I was homeschooled in that mansion and all tutors were hired by my dad. My mother also loved me a lot. She used to cook for me whenever they come to meet me. That day when fire broke at Haneul's mansion my parents were the one who took me back. They even promised me that now they will never leave me and I will live with them from that day onwards. But I don't remember anything else after that. " Jimin said.

Jungkook listened to his omega attentively. Now that Jimin remembered half of his past they knew who his family was. But why didn't Min-sung said anything that day then? Even when Jimin clearly asked him if he has any memory loss, he said no? How is that even possible? And if Jimin is really the heir of parks then why the park family is still trying to kill him? There were a lot of such questions which were making Jungkook anxious about his omega's safety.

" And I remember one boy just like Eunwoo said. The one who used to follow me like a shadow but never used to talk. He always used to wear black clothes. He was constantly with me and I guess it was for my protection. But I don't remember his face clearly." Jimin said trying to think more even though his head was hurting too much.

" Baby that's enough okay? Listen to me. The doctor said that your memories will come back gradually so don't pressure yourself too much. Let your memories be back on their own. I don't want to see you hurt. And if Min-sung is really your dad why he didn't say so? That's the big problem. But don't worry I have send our marriage invitation to park family also. If he is really your dad like you said then he will come here for sure. " Jungkook said trying to assure Jimin.

"I don't care about your past. I love you park Jimin whether it's as a nurse or as the heir of the most influential family of Busan. And I am gonna marry you soon. Nothing and no one can change it. Once we get married I will take you to the park family by myself and we will ask them about you again." Jungkook said kissing omega's forehead.

There were two main reasons for Jungkook to marry Jimin as soon as possible. One was obviously his safety and second was he was afraid that Jimin's dad will not let his dear son marry him and he won't accept their pup since the park family has always believed on their traditional ways. They are still popular for their pack system and following all the traditional rules. And they already have Yeona before marriage which can be unacceptable.

"Okay fine. I won't think too much. Let's focus on our marriage for now." Jimin said hugging Alpha.

"Do you know where is Eunwoo? I called him to give our marriage invitation but his call is unreachable I haven't seen him lately." Jimin said but then he thought that Jungkook will get jealous again.

"You're right even I send him our marriage invitation but he is nowhere to be found." Jungkook said making shocked.

"Alpha aren't you jealous? I thought you don't like him? What will you do if I run away with him?" Jimin teased the alpha.

"Of course I still don't like him but I want to invite him to our marriage to show him that you're going to be mine forever. And don't you dare to run away with him cause I will kill you both if that happened. You're only mine." Jungkook said and kissed the Omega possessively.

Soon they were back to Jeon mansion. Jimin realised that there was no one who will be attending his marriage on his behalf. Jin was already nowhere to be found since last month and Taehyung was busy with Yoongi's health. So he decided to call Seulgi and invite her for his marriage.

"I can't believe that I have to attend my ex boyfriend's marriage. How cruel!" Seulgi said dramatically when Jimin called her.

"Stop being dramatic. Your love was one sided and it has nothing to do with my finance." Jimin said pouting and seulgi laughed. Then she congratulated him saying she will definitely attend their marriage.

After four days, Jimin went for his outfit fitting with Seulgi who was stunned seeing him in his marriage outfit.

"Wow you're so pretty. If I was into omegas I would have definitely kidnapped you and married you?" Seulgi said.

"That's why I told you not invite her for our marriage but you never listen to me." Jungkook said who just entered inside the fitting room along with Yeona.

"Stop being dramatic. I am not going anywhere leaving you. Even if someone kidnapped me I will still come back to you." Jimin said to his alpha.

"Wow appa you look pretty. My appa is the prettiest." Yeona said running towards Jimin making everyone coo at her cuteness.

"Of course I am pretty and you're my pretty little princess." Jimin said kissing her cheeks.

At the day of marriage

The whole menu was decorated beautifully with red roses. Everyone who was attending the marriage was in shock seeing the beautiful decoration. Jungkook has really not spared any negligence in his marriage. It was the perfect. He has already ordered decorators from the famous places and decorated the venue beautifully. He has arranged everything personally so no mistake was done. There was a tight security with lots of bodyguards since he never wanted any trouble in his marriage. Everyone was thoroughly checked before giving permission to enter inside after checking the invitation card.

Soon Yoongi joined him along with Taehyung and the couple congratulated him. Taehyung excused himself saying he will go and meet Jimin living the both alpha to talk in Jungkook's room where he was getting ready for his marriage.

Jimin was getting his make up done by the make up artists in another room . He was nervous for his marriage.

"Wow Mr. Park you're really an angel. I have never seen such gorgeous groom in my whole life. Mr. Jeon is so lucky to have you." The make up artist said after completing the whole make up. That's when seulgi and Taehyung entered inside the room and gasped seeing Jimin.

"I have the prettiest soulmate in the world." Taehyung said seeing Jimin and seulgi nodded saying he is right.

" Do you know this is the first time Jeon family has given the permission of full media coverage for the marriage otherwise Jungkook rarely let media in any of his family function or any event. But this time it's different so everyone is saying that he is madly in love with you. He is even going to give an interview to media and keep saying that they should take good pictures of you both to post in tomorrow's news." Taehyung said chuckling.

" And one more thing is he has invited Taemin that also personally by going to his mansion." Taehyung shocking Jimin.

" What am I missing? Who is this Taemin?" Seulgi asked.

" Taemin has the same relationship with Jimin the one you have with Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"You both are same. You invited me to make me jealous and that Jungkook invited Taemin to make him jealous. Wow you both are perfect for each other." Seulgi said rolling her eyes.

"Stop saying such things. I invited you cause you're my friend." Jimin said.

"I wanna meet this Taemin. Where is he?" Seulgi said and Taehyung dragged her out of the room saying he will take her to him. Now Jimin was alone in the room since his make up was already done.

Jimin remembered his Jin hyung who always used to say that whenever he is he will definitely attend his marriage for sure. He decided to call Jin once again even though he knew that his phone is already off. And as expected even after calling the call was still unreachable making Jimin sad.

Then he heard a knock on door. The door was already unlocked but no one entered inside so Jimin went to check who it was? He saw that there was no one on the door but a small gift box wrapped in white gift paper with a beautiful red ribbon around it. It was kept in front of the door. There was one note sticked on it which says 'for Jimin'. Jimin checked his surroundings and saw there were a lot of bodyguards and tight security then how can someone put this gift without anyone's notice? And mainly all gift boxes were kept in another section then how come only this box come here? And who bought it?

Jimin picked up the box and went inside the room. He opened the box with cautious and saw that there was nothing dengerous inside it which made him sigh in relief.

The he saw there were some items inside the box. First there was a picture of a little boy. Jimin was confused thinking who is it then suddenly he remembered the album he saw inside jin's apartment and realised that it was Jin in his childhood. Then he saw another such a picture but this time Jin was wearing the same black clothes which Jimin saw in his memories. He started having flashbacks of his past again but this time with clear face of the pup jin who was just a few year older than him.

"Hey what is your name? I am Jimin but you can call me Minnie."

"Why do you always follow me but never talk to me? What is your name if you didn't tell me your name this time then I will call you ugly."

"No don't call my handsome face ugly. I am Jin and I am four years older than you. "

" Then you're my hyung. I will call you Jin hyung from now on but why do you always wear black clothes and always hide somewhere near me?"

" Black is comfortable for hiding and I can't be seen with you little master I mean Jimin. But don't worry I will be always be with you like a shadow and will always protect you. "

Jimin's eyes filled with tears remembering how he met Jin in Haneul's mansion when his parents bought him with them saying he will stay with Jimin always from now onwards. He was happy that he got a friend to play now but Jin never used to play with him and always followed him everywhere but never showed himself to anyone. He used to say he is here for his safety even though Jimin always said that he can protect himself.

Jimin couldn't believe that he forgot his shadow, his Jin hyung. And even when Jimin forgot everything Jin always stayed with him just like he always said. Jimin wiped his tears and started searching inside the box thinking maybe he can find something. Then he saw a pendant which he gifted Jin 1 year ago by his first salary. Jin was happy by the gift and told him that he will keep that pendent always with him and wore it happily. Then Jimin saw jin's phone was also inside that box making him panic.

Jimin realised whoever has send this box must be the one who has kidnapped jin. He decided to go and tell Jungkook about it but before he could go out his phone rang and he saw it was an unknown number. He picked up the call with hesitation.

"Meet at the given address if you want your Jin hyung to live. If you didn't come here as soon as possible then I will kill Jin." The person said from the other person on the phone and cut the call before Jimin can ask anything.

Then Jimin got a text message. It was the name and location of some unknown place and a bloodied body of someone and Jimin was sure it was Jin. Another message was clear that the more late he will be the more beating and scars jin will receive so Jimin knew he has to go as soon as possible.

There was also a warning that if he informed anyone then the person will kill Jin. According the message the kidnapper was already watching his every move so Jimin knew he really can't inform anyone even though he don't want to go anywhere alone.

Jimin was frustrated. He saw himself in mirror and he realised that he was going to marry within just a half hour. If he go to save jin then what will happen to his marriage?

He has two options one was to think he never received any box and attend his wedding and second was to leave his wedding and go to save the person who never left his side since his childhood even when he forgot everything.

He knew that marriage can happen many times but if Jin is really with that kidnapper and they killed him then he will never be able to forgive himself ever. So decided to choose second option. He removed his wedding suit and wore normal clothes and went out of the room. He didn't know who was keeping an eye on him but he still didn't want to go without informing Jungkook. He saw that Jungkook was surrounded by the reporters by all sides and was proudly giving answers to all of their questions.

"Mr. Jeon you have never displayed your personal life in front of media before then why now?" One do the reporter asked.

"It's because I am going to marry the prettiest angel now. The love of my life." Jungkook said proudly shocking everyone. They have seen many people being proud of their powers, wealth and others things but this was the first time they were seeing someone being proud of his spouse.

Jimin was hiding behind a pillor. He wanted to go to Jungkook but since he was surrounded by reporters he couldn't reach him. He didn't even have a lot time so he decided to go without informing anyone. He get out of his own wedding venue hiding from everyone's eyes and called a taxi. He showed the adress to taxi driver and told him to drive fast.

He listened the same recoding of his call with the kidnapper again making him realise that the person was using a voice changer so it was hard to detect his voice. Jimin knew one thing that this kidnapper knew everything about him and Jungkook that's why he chose today's day to threaten him with jin's life but he don't have other choice. He don't even know if Jin is really with them or not?

A/N :

What will happen to jikook marriage? Will Jungkook forgive Jimin for living him on his marriage day?

Who is the kidnapper? Is Jin really with him or it's a trap for Jimin?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...
196K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
997K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...