Engraved in Soul

By bootomtae

Jungkook and Taehyung were madly in love with each other once upon a time. Unfortunately, life had different... More

1. Once again broken
3. Tk Enterprises
4. Real faces
5. Welcome party
6. Meeting Sehun
7. Jeon Yeonjun
8. Make you proud
9. Whose photo is this?
10. Unknown someone
11. Close but still miles apart
12. They met just to separate
13. Promise
14. Getting contract
15. Past corridors
16. Personal secretary

2. Family introduction

343 13 4
By bootomtae

Today after suddenly hearing Taehyung's name from Yoongi, Jungkook feels as if the ground slips from under his feet. His past starts revolving infront of his eyes. The memories which he had buried deep inside his heart today they again got alive after hearing Taehyung's name.

Taehyung's voice starts ringing in his ears. 'Jungkook I didn't did anything. Please believe me. Please take me out of here. Please trust me. Please! I will die without you. Don't do this with me Jungkook. Please don't! Please don't!'
How much pain that voice was holding. Those eyes were screaming truth but what about the thing that he had seen. Jungkook thinks to himself.

At the same time his phone again rings. After looking that it's Yoongi who is calling, he hastily picks the call forgetting about everything else for the time being. He asks, "Hello Yoongi! Where is my Taehyung? How is he? Please say something."
Yoongi was well aware of his friend's condition.
Only the person who has lost someone close can understand the pain of losing someone.

Yoongi asks, "What are you saying Jungkook? Today how come you remembered about Taehyung? Can't you forget Taehyung till now? Do you still love him? Say Jungkook. Say something."
Today maybe by mistake but Jungkook has opened his heart infront of Yoongi.

"No there is nothing like that Yoongi. I don't know any Taehyung. I don't love anyone." Saying that Jungkook's eyes turn teary.
Yoongi says, "I know you are lying. I know you still love Taehyung as much as you used to do before."
Hearing this Jungkook's expressions turn angry. He says, "Yoongi if you want to talk about these useless things only then I don't have time. It's already very late. I am sleepy so I am going to sleep."

Hearing this Yoongi becomes confused. He says, "Ok. Ok. I won't talk about it. Now happy?"
Jungkook says, "Yes. Now tell me how your engagement ceremony was and who is that lucky person?"
Now Yoongi starts thinking that how he can tell Jungkook that he got engaged with Taehyung's friend Jimin.

After not getting any reply from Yoongi for sometime, Jungkook asks, "Yoongi where are you lost? I think you are still lost in the thoughts of your future wife."
Yoongi says, "It's nothing like that Jungkook. My engagement ceremony was great but I really missed you and are we going to discuss everything on call only? It's been one week since you came back to Korea from London but we haven't even met for once. So I will tell you about my fiance only when we will personally meet." He carefully changes the topic and avoids telling about Jimin to Jungkook.
Jungkook says, "Ok fine. Oh! I forgot to tell you that tomorrow you have to come to my house as Junghyun has organised a party to welcome me. You now right that I am not a party person so if you will come then I will feel better there. Now it's already late and I have a important meeting to attend tomorrow. I will talk to you later." Saying this he cuts the call.

As Jungkook cuts the call, Yoongi thinks, 'How I should tell you Jungkook that your Taehyung is here only, in the same city. So close to you. I can't see you and Taehyung like this. How much you both are trying to show yourself happy infront of the world but I can see that you both are suffocating inside. Those moments were so different when you both used to be together. You both used to live for eachother. Then why Jungkook you couldn't trust Taehyung? Why did you give him such a punishment for a crime which maybe he never did? I still think that Taehyung was innocent. I promise Jungkook I will find the truth. You both have suffered a lot but not anymore. I will bring you both together.'
Thinking all these things he went to dreamland.

Otherside Jungkook had said to Yoongi that he is sleepy but sleep is nowhere near in his eyes.
He closes his eyes and try to sleep. He starts hearing Taehyung's voice then Taehyung's face appears infront of his eyes. Light makeup. Mesmerizing blue eyes. Light pink colour lips. A lovely smile on face. Long earrings. Blue colour dress. Diamond bracelet in one hand. A watch in other hand. Same JT written pendant in neck.

                    (Taehyung's outfit)

Jungkook is also looking really handsome in white shirt and blue denim jeans.
Both are walking in a forest on a local road.
Taehyung says, "Jungkook your car has to get damaged at this time only? Now tell me how we will go home? If I don't reach home at the time then my uncle and aunty will be worried for me. And about Jong Suk Hyung then he will come here looking for me with his whole police force."
Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and says while whining, "Jungkook please say something na."
Hearing him whining a small smile appears on Jungkook's face. He says, "I think your Hyung is the biggest villain of our love story."
He pulls Taehyung closer and says, "Let your Hyung come with his police force till then why don't we stay here only. It will be so romantic right? You and me alone in this forest with these beautiful trees and your favourite lion, tiger, elephant. Oh my God! Just by thinking about it I am feeling excited."

Hearing this Taehyung immediately clings to Jungkook feeling terrified. He says, "J-Jungkook I-I am really afraid. What if these animals come here? Jungkook please let's go from here quickly otherwise these animals will make us their dinner." Saying that he starts crying due to fear.

Jungkook immediately takes his face in his hands and wipes his tears. He says, "Taehyung please stop don't cry. I was just joking. I had already informed the mechanic. He will send my car home after repairing it. Just some distance from here there is a road to leave this forest."
Hearing this Taehyung's face brightens up. He pushes Jungkook away slightly and says with a cute angry face, "So you knew the way out of this forest but still you didn't told me and above it you made me afraid. Go away. I won't talk to you."
Jungkook says, "Sorry love. Please forgive me. We usually go through this route because of business purposes that's why I know all the ways here. I just want to spend wants to spend sometime with you that's why I didn't informed you about it. Please believe me. Taehyung don't go there. It's dangerous this way."
Taehyung looks at Jungkook and says, "Now I won't gonna believe you. I know you are again joking with me." Saying that he starts running in that direction.
Jungkook panicks and he also starts running behind Taehyung. He says, "Tae please stop. I am not joking. Please stop."
While running Taehyung starts nearing a ditch. Suddenly his leg slips and he was about to fall but Jungkook holds his hand and pulls him in his arms.

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep shouting, "Taehyung! Taehyung! Where are you?"

In Seocho in Gangnam district of Seoul, a big beautiful mansion is situated around which greenery is present everywhere. At the main gate of mansion is written 'Jeon Mansion' in a beautiful way. From gate a path leads to main door of house. On both sides of the road beautiful plants and flowers are present.

                           (Front side)

                      (Back side view)

Today in Jeon Mansion since morning preparation are going on. Some people are decorating the mansion while some are running here and there to complete the given tasks. Some are sending invitation to guests through calls or messages.
Chefs are busy in kitchen to prepare food for today's party.
Media reporters are also present outside the house to capture everything.
All these preparations are to welcome Jeon Groups C.E.O. Mr. Jeon Jungkook. who finally returned to Korea from London after seven years.
Yes we are talking about our Jungkook. To celebrate his returning, his cousin brother, Jeon Junghyun is throwing a welcome party for which all these preparations are taking place.

Jungkook's mother, Mrs. Jeon So-min is instructing chefs, "Look everything should be prepared according to my son's taste and choice. I am giving you list of of his favourite food make sure to prepare them all."
Just then Jungkook's aunty, Jeon Yoo-jung enters inside the kitchen with a paper in her hands. She says, "Noona this is the list of Jungkook's favourite food."
So-min smiles and says, "Thanks Yoo-jung. I know you are really happy with Jungkook's arrival."
Yoo-jung says, "Offcourse noona. I can't even describe my happiness to you. Afterall Jungkook is my son also. When he was not here I almost forgot to live."
So-min says, "I know you never differentiated between Jungkook and Junghyun. That's why he calls you eomma."
Hearing this a smile appears on Yoo-jung's face. She says, "You just see noona today's party will be grand. I will take care of everything."

So-min smiles but suddenly her eyes turn glossy. She says, "Yoo-jung my son was from me for so many years. How I have spended these years only I know. I longed to see him in all these years. I can see the deep pain in his eyes but I can do nothing for him. I am feeling so helpless as a mother. My playful son got lost somewhere. He is living in pain since past seven years. He has forgotten to smile. Neither he talks much nor meets someone. He had drowned himself in work only so that he can forget his past. But I know that the cold looking Jungkook is completely broken from inside. At that time we thought if we will send him away from here then he will forget everything but nothing like this happened. Maybe if we haven't sent him away then this wouldn't have happened. When will happiness return in his life? When he will move on from his past? Don't know when God will paint his life with happiness?" Saying that she starts crying.

Yoo-jung tries to calm her. She says, "Noona everything will be fine soon. Please don't worry."
At that time Jungkook's father, Mr. Jeon Wonwoo and Jungkook's uncle, Mr. Jeon Seojoon came near them.
Wonwoo says, "You both are here and we were finding you in whole house."
Seojoon says, "Didn't I told you Hyung that we will find both of them in the kitchen only. God knows what instructions both had given to the poor chef. I am sure today everything will be of Jungkook's favourite afterall their one and only favourite son is back."
Wonwoo smiles and says, "My son is not only their but everyone's favourite." And then they all chuckles at it.

So-min says, "See how happiness came back in our house just after my son returned. I just hope we will always remain happy like this."
Yoo-jung says, "Offcourse noona now everything will be alright."
Suddenly someone says, "Everything will be fine only when you all will do some work for today's party."
They all turn towards the voice and see Junghyun standing at kitchen's door.
So-min went near him and pulls his ears. She says, "Oh really. Only you are doing every work right? We all are doing nothing?"
Yoo-jung says, "Noona pull his ears more. He thinks that only he is working and we all are just gossiping here."
Junghyun says, "So-min mom please leave my ear. It's paining. Please leave. I was just joking with you all."
So-min leaves his ear and Junghyun makes weird face while rubbing his ear to ease the pain. Everyone laughs at his face.
Wonwoo says, "Now let's go and complete the remaining work." Hearing it they all leaves the kitchen.

Here in Jungkook's room, he is sitting while holding Taehyung's picture in his hands. He says, "Why Taehyung? Why? I wants to forget everything but your memories never leave me alone. I think I made a mistake by coming back to Korea. But one truth is also that I can never forget you in whichever corner of the world I go."
He was looking at the photo when he hears footsteps coming towards his room. He immediately hides the photo. So-min enters inside his room and sits beside him on bed. She says, "Jungkook what happened? Won't you say anything to your mother? You were away from me for seven years. Didn't you missed me at all in all these years?"
Jungkook looks at her and says while holding her hands, "Mom I missed you everyday. It's just I couldn't get courage to return back. But this time I came back just for you because I can't see you sad."
So-min says, "I am very happy now as my son is with me."
Jungkook places his head in her lap and says, "I feel so calm like this."
So-min starts caressing his head and says, "Now I will make everything right Jungkook."
She thinks, 'If I wants to see my son happy then I need to bring someone in his life who can understand him then only he will be able to forget Taehyung.'

Otherside Jimin is sitting in his room while looking at his engagement ring with a dreamy smile.
Finally he and Yoongi got engaged. He remembers how Yoongi had made him wear his engagement ring with soft and loving expressions. He was dreaming about his marriage when he hears his phone ringing. He immediately receives it after seeing that it's Yoongi who is calling him.
He says happily, "Hello Yoongi! I was missing you a lot."
Yoongi smiles and says, "If you are missing me that much then why don't we get married soon. After marriage you don't have to miss me like this as I will be infront of you."
Jimin says, "Yoongi I am really lucky to have you in my life. Please never leave me otherwise I will also break like Taehyung."
Hearing Taehyung's name Yoongi says, "Jimin I saw Taehyung last day. I wanted to talk with him but he leaves from there without saying anything."
Jimin says, "I know Yoongi. I also wanted him to talk with you but..."
Yoongi says, "I know Taehyung was ignoring me because of Jungkook. Maybe he thinks I am also with Jungkook."

Hearing Jungkook's name Jimin gets angry. He says, "Yoongi don't say his name infront of me. Today Taehyung is in this condition just because of him. I will never forgive him. I just hope that he will never come back."
'Now how I should tell you Jimin that Jungkook is already back.' Yoongi thinks. He then says, "Jimin you are misunderstanding Jungkook. My friend is not wrong at his place. Maybe there is something which we all don't know. Taehyung still resides in Jungkook's every breath. Jungkook still loves Taehyung only. Maybe something is hidden from all of us. Maybe a big misunderstanding."

Hearing this Jimin thinks something. He asks, "But how do you know all these things about Jungkook, Yoongi? And what do you mean by he still loves Taehyung? Did you meet him?"
Yoongi says hesitating, "I talked with him last night only."
Jimin asks shockingly, "What? Where is he? How did you met him?"
Yoongi says, "We both talked through phone. Actually Jimin it's been a week since Jungkook is back here."
Jimin asks, "And you are telling this to me now?"
Yoongi says, "You were so happy about our engagement so I didn't told you about it."
Jimin asks tensed, "Have you told him about our engagement?"
Yoongi replies, "I have told him about me getting engaged but not about with whom."

Jimin asks worriedly, "What if Taehyung came to know that Jungkook is back? Have you ever thought about it? I am really worried about him."
Yoongi says, "It was bound to happen someday Jimin. You yourself always say that Taehyung needs to learn to face everyone. I think we can't know about the truth unless and until Jungkook and Taehyung meet eachother."
Jimin cuts him and says, "And the truth is that your friend has destroyed my bestfriend's life."
Now Yoongi also becomes angry. He says, "Just like you cares about your bestfriend Jimin I also cares about Jungkook. Do you think he is happy being away from Taehyung? No Jimin. Jungkook is in same pain as that of Taehyung."
Jimin says, "I don't care about all these things Yoongi."
Yoongi says, "Please try to understand Jimin."
Jimin says angrily, "Yoongi I don't want to talk about it anymore."
Yoongi says, "Ok Jimin we will not talk about it anymore. Please don't get angry."
Jimin takes a deep breath and says, "I am sorry Yoongi I shouldn't have talked with you like this."
Yoongi says, "I am also sorry Jimin. I was also at fault."
Jimin smiles and asks, "It's ok. But are we meeting in evening?"
Yoongi says, "Yes Jimin we will meet at our favourite cafe in evening ok."
Jimin says, "Ok. But now I need to cut the call as I am going to Taehyung's house to meet him and explain about our engagement to him." Saying that he cuts the call and leaves his house to meet Taehyung.

Here Taehyung is getting ready in his room just then Jong Suk's wife, Ji-eun enters inside his room.
She calls him, "Taehyung."
Taehyung turns around and Ji-eun couldn't take her eyes away from the male.
Same enchanting blue eyes but now they are filled with a different kind of emptiness. Small smile on face. Light pink colour lips. Light makeup on face. Dark blue colour dress. Long earrings. A gold bracelet in one hand and watch in other. Same JT written beautiful pendant in the neck.

                 (Taehyung's bracelet)

Taehyung shakes his hand infront of Ji-eun after seeing her lost somewhere. He asks, "What happened, noona? Why are you looking at me like this? Were you saying something?"
Ji-eun says, "Taehyung you are looking really beautiful."
Taehyung gives her a small smile and says, "You are also looking really beautiful my sweet and lovely sister-in-law. But you came here to say this to me?"
Jungkook shakes her head and says, "I came here to call you for breakfast. Everyone is waiting for you at dining table."
Taehyung says, "I am ready noona. Let's go."

When Taehyung and Ji-eun reaches inside the dining room they see everyone already sitting on their chairs waiting for them. They both also take their place and everyone starts eating their breakfast.
Jong Suk asks while sipping his coffee, "Taehyung do you wants me to drop you to your office as I am leaving now only?"
Taehyung says, "No Hyung I will go on my own. Anyways Sehun haven't called me till now."
Soobin says, "Hyung, TaeTae Hyung is C.E.O. of Dreams Collection so he can go late sometimes. Right TaeTae?"
Taehyung slightly hits his head and says, "How many times I have told you to not call me C.E.O. of Dreams Collection. I don't like it. I don't want anyone to know about it."
Soobin says, "But here everyone are our family only. Anyways for whole world C.E.O of Dreams Collection is Sehun Hyung."
Taehyung says, "And I wants it to remain this way only. It was only Sehun who had supported me when no one was there to stand beside me. He never cared about my past and gave me a chance."

Taehyung's uncle, Minho says, "Taehyung if you wants this then from now on no one will talk about this topic in our house."
Go-eun glares at Soobin angrily.
Soobin immediately holds his ears seeing her glaring at him. He says, "Sorry. I won't talk about this from now on."
Taehyung says, "Aunty leave it na. He won't say this again from now on."
Go-eun says, "Taehyung you always forgives him for his mistakes that's why he is becoming a brat day by day."
Hearing this Soobin leaves from there angrily.
Taehyung follows him and stops him. He says, "Soobin please don't take what aunty said seriously. Please don't be angry like this. How about today we go out to watch movie after I return from office?"
Hearing this Soobin's mood brightens up. He says, "TaeTae you always know how to bribe me. But we will only watch my favourite movie."
Taehyung says, "Ok deal. But now let's go and complete our breakfast."
They both return to the dining table and start finishing their breakfast.

Everyone has finished having breakfast and now Jong Suk is getting ready to leave for police station.
Taehyung's phone rings and he receives the call. He says, "Hello Sehun! What happened? I am reaching office within half an hour."
Sehun says, "Oh god Mr. C.E.O. why you always cares about work only?"
Taehyung says, "Sehun how many times I have told you not to call me C.E.O. I don't like it."
Sehun says, "You liking it or not won't change the truth that you are C E.O. of Dreams Collection and I am just a investor of the company."
Taehyung says, "Shut up Sehun. Never say that again. Otherwise...."
Sehun says, "Ok. Ok. I won't say that again."
Then only Jimin enters inside. He asks, "What happened? What never say again?"
Seeing him Taehyung informs Sehun that he will call later.

Soobin immediately comes near Jimin and says, "Congratulations Hyung. Atleast now tell us who is our handsome brother-in-law."
Hearing this Taehyung and Go-eun looks at eachother.
Soobin brings Jimin inside but Taehyung starts leaving from there.
Jimin says, "Taehyung please wait. I wants to talk with you."
Taehyung says, "But I don't wants to talk with you." Saying that he picks his car keys and laptop bag and leaves from there.
Jimin came near Go-eun and says, "Aunty atleast you listen to me."
Go-eun says, "Let's go to my room. We will talk there comfortably."
Jimin nods and both leaves from there.
Jong Suk also leaves for his work while Ji-eun and Soobin starts cleaning dinning table. Minho also went out for a walk.

Go-eun immediately closes the door of her room after she and Jimin enters inside.
She asks, "Why Jimin? Why you did this? Why you didn't informed me that you are getting engaged with Yoongi? Do you even know how much Taehyung got hurt because of you? Only I know how I handled him last night."
Jimin holds her hands and says, "Aunty I am doing all these just for Taehyung only. He needs to come out of his past."
Go-eun says angrily, "I don't know about all these things but I will keep my Taehyung away from Jungkook and the people related to him."
Saying that she leaves the room without listening to Jimin.

Otherside Jungkook wearing a black coat and carrying his laptop in his hands leaves for his office.
Yoo-jung see him leaving and immediately follows him. She asks while stopping him, "Jungkook stop. Where are you going?"
Jungkook replies, "Eomma I am going to office."
Yoo-jung says, "No today you are not going anywhere. Today we have organised this party for you and you are leaving like this."
Jungkook says, "Eomma I know today is party. But it's in the evening and I will be back till then." Saying that he leaves from there immediately.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy.
Can anyone guess who is the villain in the story?
Meet you all in next part. Till then bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2K 32
Continuation of THE CHEATER ⫽VKOOK⫽ Taehyung and Jungkook broke up 6 months ago. What will happen between the two once they meet again? Will they get...
213K 4.3K 28
Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 2 years. They were the couple everyone enjoyed seeing. They where like match mates from heaven. Jungko...
1.3M 67.6K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
310K 10.4K 50
In where Jungkook and Taehyung met each other again... But what if one doesn't remember the other one? This is the sequel book to 'MINE' If you hav...