๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† โ™ก ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ต๐—ธ...

By inosukes_braincell

"๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." โ˜†๏พŸโ .โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ™กโ™กโ™ก โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ษขส€แด‡แด‡... More

๐‘น๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†! โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
donuts ยป yashiro nene
obscure love ยป hanako
bedtime stories ยป yugi twins
hard decision ยป hanakou
confession ยป akane aoi
ticking love ยป akane aoi
here, kitty kitty.. ยป mitsukou
are you really okay? ยป hananene
hide and seek ยป tsukasa yugi
" just a friend " ยป kou minamoto

a second chance ยป tsuchigomori

92 1 2
By inosukes_braincell

i love him soooo much !
i was pretty hyped when i saw this request, honestly lol.

~*~
It had been awhile not hearing the rumor about the 4pm Bookstacks. It never hurts to go back there again, right?

The boundary was never sealed, so it was still possible to enter. You watched the hands on the clock to the academy slowly tick by, eventually your eyes locked on the time. It appeared to almost turn four in the afternoon.

Eventually, the small hand on the clock stayed on the number four as you immediately grabbed your things, making your way to the library.

You were curious about the books more than searching around the place this time; the past, present, and the future pages of the books.

The rumors have it to never open the red books, so you went nowhere near them.

You took a breath, noticing the library was different, like it should have been. You wandered throughout the big library, scanning the bookshelves one by one quickly until you spotted your name.

“Okaaaay, what's in here now..” You murmured to yourself, flipping through the past and present pages until you landed on the future section.

Suddenly footsteps caught your attention as you spotted a slim and tall, two colored toned haired figure afar from you, staring.

“These kids..” He grumbled underneath his breath, eventually approaching your way with a tired expression. You paused before quickly shutting the book, forcing the book to get shoved back into its original place before trying to find a way out.

Crap, now what do I do? This is probably the consequence for looking in the future. You grumbled while taking steps back. You eventually felt a cold wall hit your back, looking over your shoulder to find another bookshelf in your way.

Huffing, you stand there, you couldn't think of any way to escape. Not that quickly when you're in a panic state like that.

Before the wonder could even speak, you immediately started to ramble, almost of your life at this point.

“I'm sorry for coming here without your permission— I'll just go— arrgh.. I'm so dumb, why did I come here again.” You shook your head, slowly trying to slip past the tall wonder.

He blinked, his expression showing like he had no care in the world with this situation.

The wonder took notice of your actions, a sigh escaping his breath as he took out his pipe from his mouth.

It's fine, you're fine-” He started, waving his claw-like hand in the air with a small head shake.

But what are you doing here, what do you want?..” He asked, taking a step towards you with a faint, raised eyebrow, his glasses flashing from the light that surrounded him.

Your fear slowly turned into confusion as you looked up at the man. He wasn't really mad, not snapping at you either. He just looked like this happened everyday with him.

Tsuchigomori paused, noticing your appearance that looked awfully familiar. He softly grumbled, looking down before looking at you up and down again.

His stare felt intimidating, like it was drilling and piercing into your soul. It wasn't really a 'sinister' stare, it was more of a cold, curious look, as if he was studying you.

He raised his low, yellow-golden colored glasses that sat on his nose, looking back at you with his sharp, purple, spider-like eyes.

“Mhm.. It's been awhile.” He eventually spoke up again with a softer tone and a slight grin.

You tilted your head, staying put instead of fleeing now. “Wha.. do I know you?” You squinted, his words did catch you off guard though.

Tsuchigomori gave a light nod, folding his arms. “You came here before, didn't you?” He questioned as you stiffened up, clearing your throat. “Um, yeah..?” You almost whispered your response.

The tension between you two was thick and laced with awkward silence. Tsuchigomori didn't answer, since he proved his point of already knowing you. It was a fuzzy picture in your mind. It was like you never saw this guy in your life.

“So.” The wonder started again, placing his yellow colored pipe back in his mouth. “You were flipping through the pages, huh.” He asked, but it didn't sound like a question, almost like he was stating the truth as you fell silent again.

Tsuchigomori slanted his purple, dim eyes, almost looking disappointed in his face. “You kids have no manners.” You mumbled, walking over to the shoved book you forced back in its place.

After the wonder placed your book back on the shelf neatly, he let out another sigh, glancing back over to see your face dipped down in a look of slight shame.

He lightly chuckled to himself, dropping one of his hands to his side, rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand. “You're ashamed, hm?” Tsuchigomori paused, organizing the loose fallen books that were out of order as well.

“Let me guess. You read your future and I suppose you didn't like it.” He guessed, which was the immediate correct answer. You clenched your jaw with slight widened eyes before giving your head a small nod.

“Okay, fine, sure I didn't like it. But, I didn't read it all since you startled me at first.” You spoke up, squinting at him with folded arms. Tsuchigomori rose a brow again, shrugging. “Well good. You're not supposed to read it anyway.” He mumbled.

You clicked your tongue, looking away. His personality was sickening to deal with yet his appearance was the complete opposite.

“Yeah but.. can't I just change it?” You asked as Tsuchigomori looked down at you like you were on a lack of knowledge. “Yeeeah, something tells me that's not possible. Never.” He responded with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Tsuchigomori took a few steps closer, placing one of his dark colored, claw-like hands on your shoulder, causing you to shiver a bit. “Because it's your fate.” He added on, walking past you.

The bookshelf that seemed to block your path from running away earlier seemed to rubble, causing you to look over your shoulder in shock. The bookshelf eventually shifted slowly to the right, making another path for the wonder to walk in.

As soon as Tsuchigomori removed his hand, you placed your own hand on your shoulder that had been touched with a sigh. Sure. If I think it's possible, it's possible. You thought, following him since you had more questions to spill.

“Sooo.. you're not mad for me just.. breaking in?” You caught up with him, looking up with a confused look. Tsuchigomori glanced downard at you before looking ahead again. “Mm, no. I mean, I'm not one of those wonders who is very.. territorial, y'know?” He responded, muttering.

You still tried to make more sense of this as you let out a fake cough from your throat, your shoulders rising. “How did you die?” You question out of nowhere as Tsuchigomori blinked a few times. “Why are you so talkative...” He sighed deeply, rubbing the dark colored side of his hair.

“Umm, maybe because I'm curious?” You said in a slight sarcastic manner as well, folding your arms as Tsuchigomori didn't answer your question.

Tsuchigomori looked down at you again, stopping in his tracks. He organized some more book that looked awfully dusty. “How many pages did you read.” He started with a question, blowing off the dust with a huff from one of the books he picked up.

The wonder's voice turned rather dim again, making you stiffen up a bit. “What do you mean..” You whispered underneath your breath.

“Please don't tell me you're lacking common sense now.” He grumbled before clearing his throat and speaking up. “The future pages.”

You gave a shrug, staying afar from him since you had a feeling his demeanor was unsettled. Tsuchigomori dimmed his eyes, eventually dropping the topic.

You looked behind your shoulder before leaning up against one of the bookshelves, glancing at the tall wonder still. It's not like he's trapping me here, and he's not mad at me for staying.

It just feels like.. he's pretending I'm not here if I don't talk. You slightly exhaled a bit harshly through your nose, catching your sneeze while motioning the dust from the books away from your face.

Something tells me I just get to know more about him. But why? You tapped your foot against the ground with a soft grumble. Shaking your head and finally making your final decision to stay.

~*~
looks like a chapter with a possible sequel to it, doesn't it?

have a great day !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 25.7K 30
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” โŒ— ๐“๐๐‡๐Š เฟ ๏ผš โ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ. โž ห—หห‹ โœŽ ๐—ก ๐—ข ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ โ”Š๏ผœ๊’ฑ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข...
45.1K 1.4K 19
when you open this book, you think you'll get a love story, but you are horribly mistaken. this story is filled with sadness and one-sided love. but...
3K 138 21
Thank you for 1k+ reads! Read the first A/N please! :)
80.8K 1.8K 27
just some oneshots of hananene because they're my comfort ship. ๐ŸŒธ- fluff (couple, cuddles, etc.) โœจ - angst (sad, depressed, etc.) โš ๏ธ - spoilers (man...