๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ,, walker...

By megavrses

โ girl, you're the one i want, you're the one i need. โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก his fan's spam his comments to watch... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ
oo. famous birthdays
i. photobooth
iii. comment spam
iv. the exposed reynolds
v. sliding in the dms
vi. grounded
vii. bickering
viii. thats a wrap
ix. made up holidays
x. apples
xi. deaf apple pie
xii. facetime call
xiii. halloween flights
xiv. bafta awards
xv. five guys
xvi. in his head
xvii. interesting facetime
xviii. survivors and adopted
xix. marshmallow
xx. walker's panic
xxi. halloween eve
hey..
xxii. the flashback
xxiii. another party
xxiv. blake's halloween bash
xxv. the reynolds pฬถaฬถmฬถpฬถhฬถlฬถeฬถtฬถ fight
xxvi. the reynolds apology
xxvii. hibernation
xxviii. the serious talk
xxix. barbie's sasha
xxx. private jet complaints
xxxi. blake's doodles
xxxii. snowboarding scobell

ii. secret confessions

11.9K 296 321
By megavrses

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMI
chapter two secret confessions

"WHY DO WE NOT TALK ABOUT HOW good cane's is..." blake said as she took everyone's food out the bags.

"everyone does..that's literally why we got it." nick said.

"or was it because chris has been bitching about their 'bustable toast' for the past week in the group chat." blake said.

matt started to laugh and chris reached back into the seat behind him.

"i'm gonna kill you." he said to blake. "you say this every day and you've yet to do it." blake snapped back.

"children! can we start this fucking video because i don't need any more damn footage to edit just because you too wanna bitch at each other when the video hasn't hit one minute yet." nick yelled, shutting both chris and blake up.

"whatever." blake muttered, handing out everyone's food.

"wait blake do you want to tell everyone what happened in cane's." matt said as he started to laugh.

he looked at chris and the two of them started laughing as blake sucked her teeth.

"literally i'm about to disappear because i got recognized at cane's and instead of them saying "oh i love your work" "i love your videos." "can i get a photo."

they said, "you want a stepmom, you're dad is such a dilf." blake said in a high pitched voice.

the triplets all started to laugh hysterically, and blake leaned forward on the storage in between the passenger and drivers seat.

"if your watching this, my dad is happily married to blake lively?? and you look 20. if you we're trying to be funny don't say that to his daughter what the fuck!" blake said.

suddenly chris started shaking in his chair, slowly going up.

the three stared at him, confusion on their faces. "this bread, the tenders, the sauce, the fries, i can do a backflip right now." chris said.

"shit i agree. like what if i just hit a simone biles real quick." matt said.

"you guys are such idiots...we need to start this video before i go crazy." nick said.

he looked around as nobody spoke, absolutely tearing up their food.

"hungry hippos i swear." nick said eating some of his fries.

"anyways, blake what will be doing today." nick said, catching blake off guard as she was washing down a mouthful of food with grape fanta.

"um." she said chewing. blake held a finger up, signaling nick to wait so she can digest.

"okay, we're going to be reading confessions, except some are confessions but some are just random shit because my followers concern me so!" blake said.

"did you share the google form with us?" matt said picking up his phone.

"no i wanted to read them out so i have them all." blake said.

"you're so annoying." matt said back. "thank you." blake said as she ate a chicken tender looking at her phone.

she scrolled, looking for one. blake gasped, and the triplets all looked at her.

"what is it?" matt and chris both asked. blake just sat their frozen.

"blake i swear!" nick yelled. "okay okay...this confession says, 'i ate a cat for dinner by accident, since my sister told me it was pork, kinda slapped tho.'"

"you're joking right." chris said. nick leaned over, covering his mouth with his hand before screaming, "it actually says that."

the four of them paused their eating, sitting in our shock.

"so...how-"

"okay okay, here me out. if you've eaten pork before, wouldn't you be able to tell that it's not pork." matt said.

"okay i agree with this!" blake said pointing at matt.

"if someone were to feed me fish blindfolded and tell me it's chicken i would know it's not chicken cause i've eaten chicken so much." blake said.

"but what if the person didn't eat pork before, or pork and cat taste the same." chris said.

matt turned from his food to his brother, "well who the hell has eaten pork and cat that often to know the difference of the tastes or texture?" matt said loudly.

"clearly this person!" chris exclaimed. he and matt started to laugh, blake and nick just looking at the confession not believing it's real.

"okay, another one says. 'when i was 9 i sat on the family dog like a horse and he ended up getting injured.'"

"who's dumbass...just why." matt said.

"why would sit on a dog....did you think you were going to be like a cowboy..." blake said.

"yee haw fellas!" chris blurred out, causing everyone to laugh.

"are you like dumb, no cowboy actually says ye haw." nick said.

"stop wait because, at universal a cowboy said yee-" blake said before nick stopped her.

"cause it was freaking universal blake! it's for kids, of course he said yee haw! what did he say after, giddy up horsey?" nick said.

matt and chris were now dying laughing, while blake gave nick a dirty look.

"well i'm sorry you're old and the only fun part of your childhood was making cringy skits about bullshit, while i'm still 14 and going to universal and living it up because i get to fly first class and go to universal as i please!" blake yelled.

nick side eyed her, "your dad literally says no whenever you ask him to go to universal.."

"jump out the window right now. just go, i hate your ass." blake said sucking her teeth.

matt and chris started up another random conversation, when they chose a confession on blake's phone that read. "im learning french because im scared to delete duolingo."

nick and blake joined soon after, all cracking jokes and blake expressing her genuine fear of duolingo.

then they talked about another one, "one time i pissed myself at a open house infront of a grown woman." which led to a 15 minute conversation about why pee is so yellow and simple decorum.

"the last one isn't a confession but definitely an amazing conversation starter." blake said.

"I am in love with nicki minaj."

"real." the four of them all said at the same time, bursting out in laughter at them being in sync.

"wait no, blake you can't agree with that." chris said turning around.

"what yes? i know the whole roman's revenge song, and i love keys under palm trees." blake said.

"you're betraying your bookie butt walker." chris said.

blake's eyes widened, praying nick and matt would forget everything that she's said.

"who?" matt asked. "walkie talkie, that actor guy her dad worked with." chris said, calling walker the nickname they made for him.

"oh right! her celebrity crush!" nick said. "guys i'm serious stop."

"sending edits of him 25/8. 'he's so perfect' 'i could get lost in those eyes'" matt said, absolutely exposing blake.

the triplets all laughed, continuing to tease blake for the rest of the video.

nayah speaks !!

i hate when my friends expose me to snap or insta...but to 5 million people?? yeah no jump them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 9
โโ™ฌ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†.โ™ฌ โž โ‹†โ†ณโ‹† "แด€ ษขส€แดœแดแด˜ส แดษชษดแด…, สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แดส ๊œฑแด‡แด€, ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดœษด๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡...
8K 261 17
โ ๐Ž๐‚๐„๐€๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„.. ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„! โž - taylo...
5.1K 253 7
โ why cant you let me be happy for once chris. why dont you like him? what did he ever do to you โž โ maybe because he is with the girl ๐˜ช want โž โ‚ŠหšโŠน...
43.2K 1.1K 24
"๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค" "@๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ...