A Dozen of Love (The Manoban'...

By averykimmnb

How to tame a dozen of kids? Will you survive the unending demand of your kids. How does Lisa look after the... More

The Characters
Playful Manoban's
Argument
Love's Quarrel
Marriage Life
Young Ladies of Manoban
Our Time ❤
Baby Shower
Jealous Wife
My First Born
Family Dinner

Christmas Eve

1.5K 57 2
By averykimmnb

Jennie POV

Lisa is really getting in my nerves! I have to avoid stress so I let her do all the work since Irene Unnie told me I have to prevent myself to get stress as I was bearing our 11th child and I am not getting younger. The risk is starting to get higher.

I looked at my small baby bump. I'm currently in my second trimester (4 months) and my belly is starting to create a shape.

"Hi Bean! Are you having a good sleep in there? Mommy was annoyed to Dada, hayss I hope you will not tire Momma and will not ask a lot of cravings. Be a good one okay? Mommy and Dada loves you! " I said and caress my tummy.

"Hun... Are you preparing? The kids are about to finish. " I heard my husband. I turned around and see her in tuxedo. Such a beautiful handsome guy.

"Are you still mad at me? " She asked me. I shook my head.

"I can't be mad of you for a long time but you really pissed me off earlier. " I said and pout. She went closer and held my waist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I was just enjoying playing with the kids. It will neve happened again. " She said and kiss my forehead.

"You better Manoban! Or else you sleep in the couch. " I said and glare to her.

"Aigoo! My cutie wife. Really? You can sleep without me? Okay! I will just sleep in the couch or hmm I'll join the kids with their room. " She said teasing me. I glare to her.

"Did I say you will sleep there? No! You stay here! " I said and stomped my feet. She laughed on me before kissing my head again.

"Aigoo! You really can't take a joke. Fine fine! You beautiful pregnant woman needs my handsome face every morning. " She said and leaned to kiss my lips.

"I love you hun. " She said

"I love you too. " I said and kiss her again. We shared a passionate kiss before we stop and forget the dinner

"I need a hand Hun. Please help me wear my dress. " I said she nod her head.

We went inside the closet. I get my dress and wear it. Lisa help me to zip my dress.

"Done! Let's go hun before I asked you for a quickie. " She said and kiss my nape.

"Silly! We can't do that. The kids are just downstairs waiting for us. " I said

"Hmp! I need some Christmas gift. " She said.

"Fine. Let's see if we have time. " I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yey! You are really the best hun. " She said and kiss me.

We went to Manoban's Mansion. We ride an artista van as we have big family. The ride is so noisy. Hayss perks of having a dozen kids.

"Okay! Enough with the chitchat! We are here! " I said and they stopped bickering.

Lisa help me to get out while she's carrying River while Lucas is with Lia and Levi is Ella. The rest are with each other holding hands with their siblings.

"Oh! The baby machines are here! " Jongyeon shouted but Nayeon smacked her while she's holding Charlotte while the other twin is with Jongyeon.

"Stop being a Kid Jeong! " She said and I laughed with this two.

"Darling you're here. How are you? Are you feeling well? " Mommy Chittio said and hug me.

"I am good mom. Lisa has been with my cravings and demands plus the kids are starting to behave well. " I said and smile to them.

"That's great! Kids, let's go inside. Lisa, bring your basketball team inside. " Mom said.

I laughed seeing my naughty kids. I am glad Lisa approved my dream to have a dozen.

"Jen, I'm glad to see tou again. " Diana greet me.

"Hey! When did you guys arrived? How's the US Trio huh? Does the honeymoon getting hotter? " I teased her.

"Hahah you are really experts to that. No wonder Lisa shot a dozen. " She said and laughed.

"It's an honour to be the vessel 🤣🤣" I said and laughed with her.

"Hey, hot preggy momma! How are you? " Rosie posie said and I hug her.

"Doing great! How about you? " I asked her.

"Well! I'll have a great news later. " She said and we got curious.

"Hmm I smell a baby bomb here. " I said and look at her suspiciously.

"Hahahaha why do you always bring that up! Don't worry this is much exciting for all of us. " She said.

I had a chitchat with the girls while the kids are playing with our husbands.

Lisa POV

I was playing dodge ball with the kids execept the todlers of course.

"Awww! Yahh Lisa you're getting brutal! " Seul said and I laughed on her.

"Don't be a weak bear! Come on show Daddy what you got! " I said and teased her. I see the fuming bear before she throws the ball but I dodge it. Hahaha

*BLAGHHHH*

I looked behind and found Jungwoo loose his balance with Leo. OMG! What shocked me is they had a small bump in the forehead. Oh good Lord! Please have mercy on me this Christmas.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Sniff* Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

They cried as if the world collapse. Huhuhu this is the end of me.

"MANOBAN!!!!!! " I heard the fuming tiger.... I mean my wife huhuhu.

I was shocked when Jennie went closer to them and found the bump huhuhu. She approaches me and

*PAKKKK*

She punched me straight to my eye. I was about to loose my balance. Good thing Priya is just behind me.

"You okay, Lis? " She asked me. I nod like a drunk one...

It's dinner time. My parents learned what happened and to my dismay my mom punched me too so I have a panda eyes. I just wear a sunglasses to avoid the kids stare.

I saw my friends suppressing their laughed so I secretly kick them in the toe.

"Awwwww"

"Ouchhh"

"Ahhhhhhwww"

"Awwwwww"

"Are you okay? " Their partners asked them but they just nod due to intense pain. They looked at me and gave me a death glare. I pretend I didn't know and continue to feed River with mashed potatoes.

"Glass! Want that! " River said and try to get ny sunglasses.

"No baby. Daddy needs this. I'll buy a small one for you. " I said but she shook her head.

"No no. Glass! Want that. " She said and point ny sunglasses while wiggling her small legs.

I was about to decline but she pull it making my panda eye revealed.

"Dada, what happened to you? "- Ella

"Dad what happened? "-Lia

"Dada, you look like a wolverine! Cool! "- Leo

" Nah! She looks exactly a panda! "-Jungwoo

" That's a great make up Dad! "-Naeun

" Nah! I think Dada looks spiderman! You slay Dada! "-Lily

" Dada, Is that a microscope? "-Avey

" No! An eyebags. "-Priya

I face palmed. I will never have a peaceful night with this kids. Of course everyone laughed on me especially my demonic friends. 😒

The dinner are full of laughter and small stories as the kids keep on talking and talking. I think my eardrum is in critical stage hayss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 22.2K 42
COMPLETED - Lisa Manoban has fallen in love with 4 different girls in her life. These are their stories. This is an original fanfic. I don't consent...
1.8M 76.6K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...
348K 6.1K 42
Is it wrong to bring back the person who's totally mine from the first place?' Jennie asked to herself. Lisa was married to her wife jeon somi, year...
761K 15.9K 58
-COMPLETE- Jennie Kim, a flirty student who got transferred to a new school, meeting her smoking hot professor, Lalisa Manoban, a smart, pretty hands...