Murderous love

littlejay_101

Maya Carpenter loved Ethan Landry. Some would say too much. Ethan Landry loved Maya Carpenter. Some would say... Еще

Cast
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

49 2 0
littlejay_101

The bellow of music echoed through Mayas ears as she danced with some girl dressed in a Harry Potter outfit, Maya's thought it was cute, but she was a Harry Potter nerd so... Maya who was dressed a (your choice ) -- laughed gleefully while spinning around smiling in the direction of her boyfriend Ethan and her best friend Chad, both were dancing and laughing together.

Ethan caught her glance and smiled with a cherry red blush and gave a shy wave. Maya's grinned and made her way over to the pair leaving behind her Harry Potter friend.

She went to Ethans side, said boy hugged her softly, while looking down at her with loving eyes, Chad smiled at the couple, he knew that after Amber, Maya didn't want to date again but when she met Ethan she couldn't help but trust and adore him.

"Hey May" Ethan kissed her head, Maya beamed back at him before giving Chad a mischevous grin, before he could say anything the girl jumped forward and started tickling his sides making the boy wheeze , but this soon stopped as Anika aproched.

"Hey big guy, you're needed." tapping Chad's arm, Maya sees Tara heading upstair with some asshole (Frankie) and the trio make there way through the crowed, hands connecnted with her boyfriends.

"Oh fuck no" Maya muttered as she watch her twin make a dumb drunk choose, she knew she should have brought her tasers. "T, lets go home, don't want Sam to worry!" But Tara just waved her off. "Its fine, go home with Ethan, be safe." Maya groaned into her boyfriends chest, who protectivly wraped his arms around her.

Chad was not having this, Tara deserved better. "Hey partner." he smiles fakely at Frankie.

"Tara's good down here."

"Sorry bro, I didn't catch that."

Tara looked at her friends is disbelief. "Yea, you did." Chad scoffs with a smile forced chuckle.

Tara stumbled towards Chad and her sister. "No Chad, M. I want to."

"See Chad. Maya." Frankie winks at the girl, making Ethan glare and move Infront of Maya. "She wants to."

The prick starts walking upstairs once more but this time he tries to drag Tara, making her tummble down, all her friends rush to her, Maya lefts her up as Chad yanks Frankie off the stairs.

"How about you keep your hands off her?"

"Are you okay? Maya asks as soon as she pulls her sister up, she tone of voice filled with worry. But Tara just stumbles down the stair trying to break up the fight. "Guys stop?" But the two boy keep shoving eachother.

Ethan pulls Maya away from the fight and holds her close, knowing she was worried about Tara, luckily Sam (Tara and Maya's older sister.) walks over standing between the two boys.

"Hi, yeah, sorry to interrupt, I'm just going to tase you in the balls real quick." Maya brusts out laughing as Sam tases the creepy blok, while Ethan grims, imagning the feeling.

"Don't ever put hands on my sister." throwing a small smile at her giggling sister.

"Sam," Tara spat, "are you fucking kidding me? You're stalking us now?"

Tara storms away, Maya goes and gives her Sam a hug, who returns it glad that she was safe. Neither of them saw the hated glare Ethan sent Sam's way.

Both sisters turn to leave and follow Tara out, Maya grabing Ethans hand first.

Once the group got away from the frat party, Ethan and Maya were now wearing the others head piece. Their fingers still interlaced.

"Tara, will you stop!"

Tara glanced behind her, " I cannot believe you did that! You embarrassed me and Maya!"

"Hey! Leave me out of this." She did not feel like aguing with her sisters tonight. Tara glared at her twin.

"That guy was a gick, he was going to take advantage of you." Sam pointed out.

"So?" Maya looked at her sister weirdly. "What do you mean so?" She now was in the agrgument.

"If I want to hookup with an asshole that's my decision! It's my decision!"

Both Sam and Maya look at there sister knowing she was drunk and angry, "Okay." Sam rolls her eyes.

"Its not about you! I mean you're out of our life's for five years and now you can't leave us alone for five minutes!" Sam looked upset about this and Maya lad her head into Ethans chest, tired, said boy played with her hair hoping to calm her down.

"Because you're not dealing with what happened to us. Have you even gone to see the councillor once?"

"No and I'm not going to!" Tara shouted back.

"Why not?" Sam sighed out.

"Because I'm not interested in living in the past like you are." Tara stated.

"Tara." Maya tried to talk to her sister but was cut off with a harsh glare.

"I'm not gonna let what happened to us for three days define the rest of my life."

"Tara...we were almost stabbed to death." Maya sighed, cuddling closer to Ethan for comfort.

"What are you doing Sam, in New York? You're working two shitty jobs, to help with rent or whatever, but what's your plan?" Tara ignored Maya.

Sam stuttered a little as she tried to answer. "I know what me and Maya are going to do!" Tara yelled. "We're going to keep going to college, get our degree and live our life's. Our life's! Okay, We know."

Sam stared at her sister not knowing what to say.

"You just follow us here and you won't let us out of your sight."

"Just trying to look out for you both." Sam said, looking over at Maya to see if she was bothering her as well but Maya just smiled lovingly towards her sister, she knew that Sam just wanted to protect them.

"I-I know. I know you are; you can't do it for the rest of our life though. You have to let us go." Tara runs her hands over her face in frustration.

"Hey!"

A strain of gasps left the group as Sam was drenched in cherry coke by some random bitch trying to be cool. "Murderer!"

Maya's calming looks on her face turned into one of murderous rage but is held back by Ethan.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Bitch?" Sam asked pushing the girl away from her, having to be held back by Mind, Chad and Tara.

"Shut the fuck up about my sister!" Maya yanked away from her boyfriend and smashed one of the girls phones onto the ground and slammed her foot down onto it.

"You'll pay for that!"

"How about you shut your fucking trap!" Snapped Maya, "Stop trying to be that girl bitch!"

Ethan pulled Maya back from jumping on the girl.

"You guys should stay away from her! She knows what she did!"

"I didn't do anything!" Sam yelled back; the group of college bitch ran away laughing.

Mindy, Chad, Anika and Tara all walked ahead of Ethan, Maya and Sam; "I, uh, I have tissues if you want tissues."

Maya smiled fondly at her boyfriend as he pulled out three tissues, "I have three tissues." Sam grabbed them and stared at her sister's boyfriend strangely.

Maya hopped onto Ethans back and the couple giggle to each other in a whisper conversation.

"You, okay?" Ethan asks, worried about his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm just sick of people treating Sam like she's in the wrong." Maya sighs out and places a kiss on Ethans shoulder than buries her face in his neck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group now sit in Sam, Maya, Tara and Quinn's apartment watching the news as they report murders of their classmates; Jason and Greg. Maya sat basically on Ethans lap, both cuddling closely, Maya was playing with his fingers, and he was placing kisses randomly on her face, listening to her sweet giggles, that made his heart clench with regret for what he has to do.

"Jason Carvey and Greg..."

Maya looks up from Ethan's fingers and at the screen in shock. "Holy shit, that's the chode from our film class." Mindy stated, pointing at the TV.

"Min he's dead, don't call him a chode." Scolded Maya with an adorable glare. Mindy mockingly apologizes. Ethan plays with the ends of her hair and holds Maya closer, if that is even possible.

'Also found at the scene was various Ghostface costumes, a character popularized by the stab movie franchise."

Sam, Tara, Maya, Mindy and Chad all share a horrified look at the masked killer's uniform. Maya tucks herself into Ethan, trying to stop herself from having a panic attack, Ethan whispers sweet nothings to her in the hope she calms down.

"Pack a bag." Sam told her sisters, rushing into the kitchen. "We leave in ten."

Maya looks over at her sister to see Tara rushing after her, "Sam, you can't be serious!" Sam grabs a knife from the kitchen.

Ethan turns to look down at Maya after glancing at her after sisters with an unreadable look. "You need to get out of the city." he whispers, hoping his sister doesn't hear him.

"What?" Maya looks up in disbelief.

"It's not safe for you here, with those murders, please I don't want anything to happen to you." Maya doesn't say anything for a moment but she does sigh and place her forehead on his.

"I can't leave you, what is Ghostface comes after you." Ethan didn't care if his family did anything to him, he just needed her out of the city, just her. He still planned to kill Sam. Chad kicks Sam's new boyfriend out.

"I'll be fine, okay" Before she can responded both Tara and Sam came back.

"This, this may not have anything to do with us." Tara tried to reason. "Sam!"

Sam whipped around, "Are you serious!"

"It's a big city! It's Halloween, everyone's wearing masks." Tara yelled.

"T, come on it's not coincidental but we're not going and leave all of you alone." Maya tried to speak.

"You both knew him!" Sam exclaims while pointing her knife at the screen.

"Barely." The twins say in unison.

"Chad, Mindy back me up."

Chad looks hisatint to speak, "It is a little bit,"

"Close to home." Mindy finishes.

Sam nods thankfully before looking at her sisters, "See."

Tara pauses for a moment to think before turning to Quinn, "Your dad is a cop, right?" The ginger nods slowly with a frown, "Can you call him and find out what's going on?" She turns back to Sam, "Before you make the utilitarian decision to abandon our college education and flee the fucking state."

Sam glanced at Quinn who was holding her phone to her ear, "I'm calling him right now." Just as the ginger finished her sentence Sam's phone rang from the table in the kitchen, making everyone but Quinn, Ethan and Anika flinch.

"Who is it?" Maya asked, her voice lased with fear, Ethan kisses her head.

Ethan held his practically trmbling girlfriend while looking confused, "Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?"

Anika rolled her eyes, looking at him, "You gotta keep up, my dude."

Maya give Ethan neck a light kiss before telling him, "I'll explain it all later."

Quinn glanced at the couple and prayed her brother doesn't do anything stupid. "Sam?" My dad wants to talk to you."

Sam grabs the phone and holds it to her ear. "Mr. Bailey, Hi."

The whole coversation had Maya worried, she really didn't want to go through what happened last year again.

When Sam hung up she look in between her sisters, "They want me to go to the station..."

Everyone looked at the older girl in concern while Maya asks in a near whisper, "What do you mean."

"They found my drivers license next to the bodies."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya laid on her bed, deep in thought. She wanted to go with both Sam and Tara but the pair didn't want there baby sister to get hurt, she was only an hour younger that Tara. A soft knock broke her out of her daze, Ethan entered looking shy and flustered.

"Hey." Maya sat up looking a the boy.

"Hey, how are you." Ethan came to lay down next to her, pulling her close once again.

"I don't even know..." Maya frowned.

"Remember when I told you last year that my girlfriend Amber tried to kill me and all of that."

"Yeah..." Ethan looks down at her, wondering where this conversation was heading.

"Well there was one thing I didn't tell you..." Sniffled Maya.

"I killed her..." Maya hid behind her hair.

"Hey its okay, I'm not going to judge you." Ethan just wanted her to be okay again and he knew that he was going to end up hurting her maybe worse than Amber.

"I still have nightmares about that whole thing, being stabbed, almost dying, Liv, Wes, almost Chad and Mindy...killing her. And I don't think I can do it again." Maya breaks down crying and, in that moment, Ethan knew that he had keep her safe even if it meant from her own sister. He would make sure that this would be the last time she ever had to suffer for ghostface.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
212K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.