My Half-Demon Boyfriend

By Jaycsymo

A Love story between A beautiful human girl and a handsome Half-demon guy. More

Chapter 1. Campus
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44. Liam's Birthday
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57. The Letter
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 15

2 0 0
By Jaycsymo

Georgina's pov

The next morning, I woke up at around 8am.I had slept thinking about Finn and it worked. I had a nice sleep and never had the nightmares.  I got from the bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed my night dress then went downstairs. I found Marcus standing in front of the mirror.

" I didn't know its a date " I spoke

" Its not a date." Marcus responded still looking at the mirror.

" You are working hard on your looks today. Is this all because of Beach?" I asked

" Shut up! " Marcus said and moved away from the mirror.

" You look good. " I commented in his outfit. He was wearing a dark blue jeans and a while T-shirt and a pair of white Nike sneakers.

" Thank you. I want to make sure I give her a good impression. " Marcus finally admitted his intentions.

" You are my so handsome and she will like you too." I said.

" I hope so. " He responded

" Anyway, time for coffee. Need some?" I asked and sat on the table and served myself coffee. Marcus sat down and poured coffee on his cup.
****

# Finn's pov

It was around 1 pm and I was parking my car outside Dallas hotel. I had the photo from Mr Gordon on my hand and I was staring at it. I was still not sure whether I was ready to fulfill my end of the deal. However, I was feeling totally out of choices as I was still in dire need of money and I also had to protect Liam and Georgina.

" Hey." Gordon said knocking on my car's window.    

" You don't have to keep stalking me. " I said as soon as I opened the window.

"They are already inside and I am watching you, Finn. Don't disappoint me." Gordon said.

" I Won't."  I said.

" They are already in the room and in the next thirty minutes they will be leaving. I did my part. I destroyed the CCTV cameras. Go in there now and do your part, Finn.

" Okay."  I said and stepped out of the car.

" Room 5b, third floor." Gordon said and started walking away.

" Where are you going?" I asked.

" I will be around the hotel watching you. Make no mistakes, Mr Peterson or you will lose two people you care about. "  Gordon said and walked away.

****

 # Marcus's pov

I walked at the swimming pool square at Dallas hotel and sat on the bench together with other people who were waiting for the the swimming competition to begin. The swimmers were already waiting for the instruction from their coach. I looked at Beach and she smiled at me when our eyes locked.  She was wearing the red bikini I choose for her and she looked good on it.  Her white skin was shining on it.

" Time to begin, one,two and three" The coach said and the swimmers got inside the pool. Everyone was cheering their favourite swimmers and I could hear some people shout Beach's name.

" Yes, you can do it, Beach." I finally spoke and an old man who was sitting next to me looked at me. I looked away.

" Are you here for Beach?" He asked

" Yes, she is my friend." I responded.

" I am also here for her. She is my daughter and the best swimmer. I know she will win again. You will see." The mam said confidently.

****
# Finn's pov

I walked upstairs hurriedly and stopped on the third floor outside room 5b. I stood at the door trying to decipher the consequences of what I was about to do.

" Make no mistake." Someone said from the door across.  I recognized his voice. It was Mr Gordon standing outside a room with a door tag written room 5a.

" I don't make mistakes. I am the devil" I said.

"That's what I want to hear. Go ahead and eliminate them." Gordon said happily and walked back inside.

I pushed the door to room 5b and walked inside. I closed the door behind me and turned to look inside the room. It was a hall and the five people I was to kill were sitting down. I could tell it was an ongoing meeting.

" Hey, you cannot be here."  one dark and thick man said.

" How can we help you?" A woman asked

I ignored them and continued walking toward the table.

" This is a private meeting. You should leave now before we call security." Another man said. He was tall than all of them.

" Where is, Gordon?" The woman asked.

" He is not coming back nor are you walking out of this room alive" I said and a short man who was sitting next to the woman removed his gun and pointed it on my head

" Leave or I will pull a trigger to your head."  He threatened. He sounding enraged. I laughed and then reached for his gun and broke it into two.

" Ooh my God!" The woman screamed raising from her seat.
I punched the man using his gun on the head and threw him over the wall.

" You son of a bitch! What do you want?" The dark man asked and punched my face. I lost balance and fell on the table. The other two men reached for me and punched my stomach holding me tight on the table.

For a few minutes I felt as if I was already the fight and started feeling frustrated but my frustration triggered by demon. My eyes started glowing and my claws protruded making me stronger.  I could feel an urge to kill start to grow from inside me.

" What are you?" The dark man asked sounding tensed and stepped a step back. 

" The devil."  I said and pushed myself from the table. I  reached the two men on their necks and pressed my claws on their skin until they were bleeding and then knocked them on the wall. I then turned to the dark man and punched his hand. I pressed it hard until it was broken

" You broke my hand " The old man cried out

"And I will break you head too."  I said and laughed hysterically and pushed him on the floor. 

The only person who left standing was the woman and She was shivering at the corner of the room. I turned to her and smiled at her then walked to her and held her by the neck. My eyes were still glowing. I noticed she was totally freaked out. 

" Please don't kill me. I have young kids to look after."  She begged. I laughed and then knocked her on the floor. 

" Stand up you old woman" I said and lifted her using my hands. I strangled her while nudging her on the wall until her neck turned red. A thin sweat dropped from her head into my hand.

"Please, don't kill me." The woman spoke strugglingly

"What did you say?" I asked and then looked directly into eyes and immediately started getting memories of Georgina kissing me.

" You are not going to kill that poor woman, are you?" I heard Georgina's talk from the door. I turned back and saw her standing by the door while crushing crisps loudly with her teeth.

" You said you are a better man now. Don't be like your mom. " Georgina spoke.
I released the woman from my hands and my demonic looks disappeared immediately and so did her.

"Georgina?" I called wondering where she disappeared to. The woman coughed behind me drawing my attention back to her. I looked around and I couldn't believe what I had done. The woman was crying her head out on the floor while all four men were lying on the floor unconsciously

" I am sorry." I said

" See what you have done, Finn. Does this make you any different from your mom?"  Georgina asked. She was now standing at the center of the room.

" I am sorry, Georgina " I said walked towards her. I extended my hand to her only to grasp on the empty air.

" I am so sorry " I said and left the room quickly.

" Is it done?" Gordon asked me as soon as I walked outside the room. He was standing at door 5a.

" I am not a murderer." I responded

" You know it has consequences ,Mr Peterson" he said angrily.

" I don't care. " I said and left quickly.
****          
# Marcus's pov

Just like Beach's old man predicted, Beach finished first  amongst the swimmers. Everyone shouted her name and cheered on her proudly.

"Congratulation, Beach! " the coach announced and everyone continued to cheer her out.

" Good work, Beach"  the coach said

" Thank you ,coach." Beach responded.
" Excuse me" She added and walked toward to us.

" Congrats, babygirl. " Beach's dad said as soon as she got to where we were standing an then hugged her.

" Thanks, Dad."  She responded.

" Dad, this is Marcus. I invited him here."

" He already told me his name and he looks like a good man."

" Thank you for coming." Beach said.

" Yeah, congratulations on your winning. " I said.

" Let's  go have lunch together. You and my dad."  Beach suggested and I nodded my head to agree and we all left for the hotel.

" It is a nice hotel." I said as we walked inside the big hotel. Beach and her dad walked in first and I walked behind them. At the door I bumped into someone.

" Sorry." I said and lifted my eyes to see who it was. My eyes came into contact with Finn's eyes and we both got startled. We had not met since the incident where I attacked him. Finn's forehead had fresh bruises and so I reckoned he might have gotten into another fight. "unlucky bastard." I thought. 

" Finn,  are you okay?" I asked

" Yes, Marcus. " Finn responded and started walking.

" You seem to be in hurry. Got somewhere to be?" I asked

"Do you guys know each other?"  Beach asked.

" Yes. We are friends." I lied. Finn shot a questioning glare at me then grinned after noticing Beach was looking at him.

" Then both of you are coming for lunch with us." Come on, dad is waiting. "  Beach said

" Let's  go." I said and we walked with Beach and sat on the table that Beach's dad was on and ordered our food and after five minutes we got served and started eating.

"How does you and Finn know each other ?" Beach  asked

" Our parents used to be friends long time ago."I  responded and then shot a glance at Finn. Finn looked down ignoring him.

" Finn, what were you doing here in Dallas today. Did you come to support one of the swimmers?" Beach asked.

" No. I was meeting a business partner."  Finn responded.

" A business partner? I thought you only study and not working yet?"   Marcus asked

" Its a new business. I just joined a few weeks ago. That's why you don't know about it, Marcus."  responded and chuckled lightly

"What happened to your face, Finn?" Beach's dad asked

" I knocked myself working at home." Finn responded.

" Why are you not healing?" Marcus asked and Finn got startled that he almost choked himself with the food.

"You supposed to heal instantly. You are a devil, right?" Marcus asked and again startled Finn. Beach and her dad shot worried sterns at him then at Finn.

" I mean he is strong. We used to call strong people the devils back in the day, right, Finn?"  Marcus asked and giggled.

" Yeah, we used to." Finn responded and chuckled nervously.
Beach's dad laughed loudly

"You guys are really funny. I like your humor."  Beach's dad said.

" Thank you guys for lunch. I will get going now. I have a little brother to pick at school." Finn said and stood up

" Okay, I will see you out."  Marcus said and stood up too.

" No. That won't be necessary, Marcus."  Finn said." Bye." Finn said and left. Marcus sat back.

" He is a lovely man." Beach's dad said.

"And cute too." Beach said

" Yes, he is."  Marcus said in a mockery tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 887 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.6K 196 44
Having a big fat crush on two of the best looking guys in school, at different times of course, no issues. After passing out no contact with them, no...
159K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...
2.1M 83.3K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...