✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

By Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... More

Introduction and dedication
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 9: leaving for Noida
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra
Chapter 14: In his Arms
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 24: Happy Moments
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?
Chapter 39: Hide and Seek

Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️

3.2K 179 23
By Aryagirl07

First of all a very happy new year to you all. Thanks a lot for all your support and love. I am really greatfull to have you all and I promise to keep entertaining you all with my writing.
Lots of love from your author.

Let's start

Abhi's POV:

It's like a cold bucket of ice has been thrown on me. I felt weak and restless at the thought of her going away like I did four years ago.

And looking at their faces it was clear that they were serious and determined to take her with them.

My heart felt heavy, it was ready to beg if that could stop them from taking her away.

And surprisingly I found myself following my heart for the first time in these four years.

"Mom, dad I know I have disappointed you guys. I know what I did can't be justified by any excuse but please don't take her away."
I said begging to them.

"I am in that phase of my life where I really can't understand what is truth what is lie anymore. I got so tangled with my self that I neglected others. I don't known what is happening nor I am sure about anything. But the one thing I know is that if she went away I will be a living dead body." I said as I felt my throat choked.

"Won't you give me a chance to correct my mistake?" I asked them softly.

Mom and dad shared a look but remained silent.

Revenge or love it was always her and her thoughts which kept me moving forward. Her love was like the fire where as hating her was the fule I needed to survive these four years without her.

That means I was never able to remove her from me. If you minus her from me I think you will be left with nothing.

All these years I was living with her memories fooling myself that I can survive without her. How stupid!

Now when I actually reflect on my feelings I think hate in a very big and harsh word. Maybe I was never really sure if it was really hate?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by dad "We are going to leave next Monday that means you have one weak. Prove that you deserve her and we will not take her back."

"But if you failed to do so, she will be coming with us and won't be returning until I wish so." Mom added coldly.

There is no way i will let her go. I don't know if I still love her but I feel like my heart will stop if she went away from me.

These feelings were always there but I use to ignore it and now that I am listening to my heart with a clear mind I can't resist these feelings.

Someone said it correctly that anger is like boiling water until it doesn't calm down you can't see clearly and I am happy that I am not that late.

"I promise that will never happen, If she deserves better I will become better." I said firmly, slightly happy that I still have a chance to correct my mistake.

They observed me for few seconds and then nodded slowly.

I left the room and went to the kitchen to take the steel spoon I kept in the freezer before going to my parents room.

As I reached my room I saw that shivani was resting against the headboard and Ritika was sitting beside her.

She looked fresh may be she already took a bath. Her green kurti was now replaced with a yellow suit which was making her skin look more glowing.

I entered the room which brought their attention on me. I gave them a smile but shivani did reciprocated it. As for Ritika her lips did turned little up but she controlled it by coughing

"I will help aunty with the breakfast and she has strictly told you to rest so you better do that" Ritika said getting up from the bed pointing her fingers towards shivani Making her nod.

'Cute' I said in my mind looking at shivani. Ritika gave me a small nod and left the room. Slowly I walked towards shivani but as soon as she saw me walking towards her she turned her face away.

Her action clearly indicated that she don't want to talk to me which made me feel bad. "Here take these" I said giving her the frozen spoon to place them on her eyes.

She took them and looked at me confusingly " it's for your eyes, your eyes are all puffy and red because of so much crying, it will make you feel better" I said pointing towards the spoon.

"Lie down I will help you" I said making her lie on the bed. "Why are you doing this?" She asked me softly as I placed the spoon on her both eyes.

"Well, you cried because of me so it's my responsibility to make you feel better" I said looking at her. She remained silent and didn't said anything after that.

I left to take a bath after making sure that she was comfortable. As I came out after the bath I went stright toward the mirror to comb my hair.

Shivani was again sitting against the headboard. Her reflection was clearly visible in the mirror.

My eyes were fixed on her reflection and slowly she looked up in the mirror making our eyes meet. The puffiness and redness of her eyes were much better now.

But her eyes were empty unlike all the time. She looked away and bite her lips nervously. I kept observing her she was still angry her face was clearly screaming that.

Just as I turned, I saw her getting up from the bed. "Where do you think you are going?" I asked and she stilled on her place but didn't answered me.

"Shivani?" I said softly. "Down" she answered in one word. Keeping the comb back I walked towards her and picked her in my arms making her gasped.

Her hands encircled my neck quickly and she blinked looking at me. Well she was not expecting me to do this because she was still in shock.

The next movement she came out of the shock and started wiggling in my arms. "Leave me Abhimanyu." She said angrily.

But I didn't "Abhimanyu let me down" she said in a warning tone.

"Stop moving other wise......" she cut me angrily "otherwise what" she said. I lean closer to her ears while she was still in my arms.

"I think no one knows this answer better then you. Remember, what happened the last two times when we repeated the same lines. " I whispered in her ears raising my eyebrow.

She must have recalled the last two incidents where one time I picked her in my arms to make her sit in my car and the second time I fed her making her sit on my lap, because she gulped.

She looked at me then looked away"I can walk" she said with a strong face "I know but I want to carry you" I said smiling at her. "Huh? What am I? a child?" She said being speechless.

"No a stubborn child" I said winking at her and she gave me is-this-really-Abhi look and I chlucked at her reaction. well I can't blame her because I never really talked properly to her

I walked out of the room then down the stairs with her in my arms who was still trying to figure out what is wrong with me.

My entire family was sitting on the table having their breakfast. "Abhimanyu leave me, what will everyone think" she wishper yelled wiggling in my arms as she saw everyone was present down.

" They will think that a husband is carrying his wife who just fainted yesterday due to weakness" I wishpered back and she looked at me shocked at what I just said.

Yes I am ready to follow my heart enough of running away from her. Though there are lot of questions in my mind and it will take time to trust her again. I am willing to give it a try.

She was still staring at my face not believing that I actually said that. She opened and closed her mouth like a gold fish and I hide my smile.

She looked away as no words came out from her mouth. Just then we reached the table and heard a loud gasped.

Well, it was Rakshit as expected. His mouth was wide open and he was looking at us in shock. Not only he but rest everyone else.

Well it was getting awkward, Cough...cough I cough and they came out of their shock and looked away. I make a blushing shivani sit on an empty chair beside Rakshit.

Mom dad and rest every one resumed eating trying hard not to smile. As for Shivani she was looking down at her lap letting her hair cover her face.
(Shy baby 🤭)

Mom got up to serve us but I stopped her. "Mom I will do it you eat" I said. She looked at me and without saying anything she sat back.

"How is my DIL doing?" Mom asked smiling at shivani as i took the plate to serve us but she seemed lost and didn't answered.

"Hey....shivani are you fine?" Dad asked little loudly which made her come out of her thoughts and she nodded her head smiling at them.

"Shivi I have made poha for you because I know you like it and I want you to eat properly." Mom said strictly to her and she nodded in response.

After serving I sat beside shivani. But she shifted her chair little away from me. Making me look at her with a frown.

I gave her a small smile when she looked at me but she quickly looked away. Damn why is she looking away and it's a small action why is it affecting me.

I picked up the spoon and forwarded it towards her lips. She looked at me then at the spoon.

I could feel everyone's eyes on us. While tears gathered in Shivani's eyes. "Didn't you said you will eat from my hands, so now open your mouth and let me feed you." I whispered going little close to her.

She slowly opened her mouth and I fed her the poha. A tear slipped down her cheeks and I smilingly wiped it gently making her close her eyes.

We heard Rakshit Whistling "sorry guys I just can't control it." He explained raising his hand in surrender looking at everyone. There was a small smile on Ritika's face and as for my parents their face was neutral.

After breakfast I walked her towards the garden as she wanted to sit there for sometime. "You are taking an off from the hospital for sometime so that you can rest as much as you can and don't miss a single meal." I said strictly and she nodded her head without saying anything.

I looked at her for few minutes then turned and left for the hospital waving at her but she just kept staring at me with a neutral face. Her anger was subsided but not completely gone.

Though she looks cute in anger but I am missing her babbling and her silly talks.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

The next evening

I returned from the hospital all tired. Mom brought a glass of water for me as i sat on the sofa. I took the glass of water from her and looked at her.

She has not spoken to me since morning nor she is smiling at me. "Mom...." I started but she didn't even listened to me and left.

"God" I whispered wiping my face with my hand. I really screwed up.

I walked toward the Kitchen and saw shivani and mom both were cooking something.

"What aren't you resting?" I asked shivani which made both of them turned towards me. "Because I am bored of resting Abhimanyu." She answered simply.

My full name from her mouth did something to my heart. I use to scold her to call me Abhimanyu now when she is doing it I am feeling bad. I think I have gone crazy.

"No, go to the room and rest." I said but she didn't moved as if she didn't heard me. "He is right shivi go and rest, I will do it." Mom said and she nodded at her making my jaw drop in shock.

As shivani left I tried to talk to mom but she left the kitchen, so Feeling disappointed I went to the hall where I saw dad sitting with a book.

I walked towards him "dad.." I called but he didn't listened to me Just got up and went away.

What the hell, ok.....OK I understand I was wrong and I think this mistake of mine was necessary as it made me look at my life in a different light and I am really grateful for that.

But I can't bear then ignoring me. I walked toward the garden and found Ritika and Rakshit sitting together laughing on something.

"Hey...." i said sitting next to them but they ignored me too just like others. "Not you guys now, I know I did a big mistake but please stop ignoring me. If you two also ignore me who will help me to convence them." I said frustrated. But they behaved like they didn't heard a thing.

I took a deep breath to calm myself "if I didn't prove that I deserve shivani mom and dad will take her with them." I said in one breath and they turned their head towards me in shock. Finally something went in there pl

"Are you serious?" Rakshit asked me with a serious face and I nodded. His face slowly turned into a smiling one "Wow, that will be so good bhabhi will live with us." Rakshit sad dreamingly and I hit on his head. "Ouch" Rakshit cried holding his head.

"Kaisa dost hai tu apne dost ka ghar todhane per tula hua hai" I said shaking my head.
(What kind of friend you are? who is hell-bent on destroying his friend's house?)

"Konsa ghar jiju, vo jo aap ne kabhi Basane hi nahi diya?" Ritu said mockingly folding her hands.
(Which house, brother-in-law, the house which you never allow to settle in?)

I looked down, she was right " I know I was wrong and blinded with hatred and that's why I want to rectify my mistake" I said looking at them slowly. My face was all serious.

They observed me with a serious face for a good one minute and then a smile broke on their face.

"You know jiju one of the best thing in the world is that you trying to fix yourself so that you can treat your partner exactly how they deserve. And I am happy to know that you are making efforts. "

She said giving me a big smile and I smiled back at her. "Finally you got your senses back. That punch really worked huh?" Rakshit said teasingly and I punched his playfully making both of them laugh.

After talking to them I was feeling good and went to my room to change my clothes.

As I entered the room I saw shivani sleeping. The room was dim I slowly took my clothes from the cupboard and went to the bathroom to change In them.

I came out of the bathroom and went towards shivani and gently shook her. "Shivani food, come let's go down you can't sleep without them." I said softly.

"I don't want to eat" she mumble back in sleep. "No problem I will carry you down again" I said calmly. Listening to me she got up with a jolt and looked at me.

I hide my smile at her expression and putting a serious face I bent down to carry her. As she saw me bending towards her she quickly got up from the bed.

"What happened?" I asked with a fake frown. "I can walk" she said her cheeks puffed up in anger which made her look so cute.

"Okay" I said with a nod and she started walking towards the door. "Shivani" I called her making her turn towards me.

I walked towards her and stood exactly in front of her. She looked at me confusingly.
While I slowly interwined our hands and I felt a shiver ran down her spine.

She slowly looked at our joint hand then at me. Making me smile softly at her.  she kept looking at me blinking her eyes.

"Let's go" I said walked ahead pulling her along. The way her eyes were fixed on me I can clear say she was walking mindlessly.

So I do have an effect on her. This made me happy and I tightened my hold on her hand.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

"Yeah sure , don't worry everything will go well." I was on a call with one of my patients parent. I have only one operation tomorrow and that's of her daughter.

After assuring her that everything will go well I Cut the call and turned to look at the bathroom door which was still closed. It's been an hour and shivani was still inside.

I went and knocked at the door. " are you ok shivani?" I asked with concern. "Yes" she said from inside but her voice was indicating that something was off.

After five minutes she came out and sat on the bed quitely. I observed her for a good time and I felt like she is nervous or scared because she is continuing playing with the hem of her Kurti.

A thing she do when she is nervous or scared. "Are you ok?" I asked her and she looked at me abruptly then nodded slowly.

"It's late go to sleep" I said not convinced with her. But she remained sitting where she was. The only thing she was doing was looking at me from time to time.

"Shivani is there something, what's wrong?" I asked softly. "Are we both going to sleep here?" she asked with hesitation.

Now I understood she don't wanted to share a bed with me. She was uncomfortable and it was completely written on her face.

Though we are married there is no way I will do something she is not comfortable with. Being her husband it's my responsibility to make her feel comfortable. But looking at her I felt I failed to do so.

"Don't worry, you sleep on the bed I will sleep on the floor." I said giving her a small smile.

"No it's your room Abhimanyu, I will......."
I cut her off. "No I am not letting you sleep on the floor." I said strictly.

Walked towards the bed I made her lie on the bed and covered her properly with the quil. Then I took the extra mattress and spread that on the floor. Shivani was observing me all the time.

I took my pillow which was next to shivani and just as I was about to off all the lights I heard her say "Abhimanyu can you please not off all the light. I am afraid of the darkness." This made me forwn

I turned to look at her and saw that her eyes were looking back at me. Smiling at her I nodded my head and left one light still on which made the room dim but not completely dark. Looking at her one last time I walked where I was supposed to sleep.

Is she really the shivani I know? I questioned myself. The shivani I know wasn't scared of darkness, forget darkness she was never scared of anything.

The shivani I met after four years is very different from the shivani who left me. Am I missing something? Is Rakshit right? Did I really failed to see something four years ago?
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Hey guys here is the next part. I hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to vote comment and share this book .

That's all for today see you in the next chapter till then take care.
Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 9K 23
__The Broken Souls__ A RiAnsh Story __COMPLETED__ Cover credit:- @awesomeshivu _Top Rankings_ #7 in iloveyou #1 in ihateyou #1 in withoutyou "Shivaa...
80.7K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
291K 9.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
246K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...