Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 (wedding pt.1)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 (wedding pt. 2)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Authors message

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

11.9K 231 609
By exclusivepearls

-Diana's POV-

One week at this new job and I hate it.

Yesterday my outfit was called horrendous but Natalie brought me to the conclusion that everyone else is blind, I'm a little in the middle because Natalie is good with her charm and her comfort.

She calmed me down last night by making me laugh, cuddling and talking to me about Charlie and then our wedding that we are going to start planning super duper soon, we want to work out a guest list and date first, some time in December which is crazy, yeah, but we can do it. It was a spur of the moment decision and my heart begins racing at the thought of it...

Arabella is beginning to hate me—I think, she snapped at me yesterday because she missed an important meeting because of me. I mixed up the dates by mistake. She raised her voice but immediately apologised...I don't know, she blamed it on having an argument with Floyd in the morning.

I just got really overwhelmed yesterday, I cried two times in work and started crying on my drive home. Maybe I was being really dramatic or I'm a sensitive person.

Now Arabella is having a meeting with Victoria, I'm running with coffee hoping I don't spill it on another one of my dresses which I hope I don't get shouted at for.

I open the door with my elbow quickly, stepping inside since the machine kind of broke—I got confused while rushing—I pressed like three different buttons.

"Sorry I took so long." I say, out of breath.

"What makes you think you can just barge in and start yapping?" Victoria spins around in the chair in front of Bellas desk, I freeze with the coffee in my hands as my eyes widen.

"I just—I—The coffee machine—I'm—"

"Why are you stuttering? And what are you wearing? I thought we discussed yesterday you may not walk into my building wearing homeless clothes." She raises her voice. I swear I'm the only one who's shouted at for nothing.

"Your Daddys building, Victoria." I almost spill the coffee looking back to find Natalie stepping up behind me...She holds up my lunch box and my shoulders drop. Oh. I forgot it while rushing. But what the hell still. She almost gave me a heart attack.

"Natalie—"

"Oh don't get all sweet with me now, I'm barging in and yapping. Go on, start shouting at me next." Natalie's tucks the lunchbox under her arm as she takes the coffee from me.

She walks over setting on in front of Arabella and the other in front of Victoria, some spills onto her suit and she sits up quickly. Maybe Natalie should take over my job, Natalie seems to need to do a lot of things for me, including opening jars when I protest and say I'm an independent woman. I'm a weak woman is what I am.

"This is expensive." She glances up to Natalie who looks back at her, please don't attack...I should have expected Natalie to find an excuse to swoop in and say something.

"I'm sure with Daddy's money, you can afford another." Natalie smiles and Victoria crosses one leg over the other, glancing away from Natalie for a second. She doesn't look so...confident anymore. Her..armour has been quickly shedded.

"I've made the money from this company myself."

"Mhm, maybe some of it but your Dad built the company for you, his sweet little princess must get what she wants. How's he doing by the way? I heard about that court case." Natalie leans back against Arabella's desk like it's her own. Oh god. I don't feel too good about this.

"Natalie." I speak up. I'm going to be fired if I let her go on.

"Camila always said he eyed her weirdly when she went over to your house. Everyone thinks you've built this all by yourself but you didn't, you done fuck all. You now feed off of picking your employees apart as if this place would run without them, I've heard many stories about them here and how you treat them. Including fucking one of them, wow, Victoria." Natalie speaks and I step forward. Shit shit shit.

"Nat—"

"You were modelling for me not to long ago?"

"And your Dad was the one who sent me the money. You bully the people here yet you were branded with the name 'Sicky Vicky' in high school because you couldn't shut your legs and got knocked up at sixteen." Natalie laughs and I almost need to block my mouth, Arabella gasps quietly. Did Natalie just slut shame her?...is that slut shaming? Oh my god this is terrible. I should have kept my mouth shut—I'm gonna lose my job.

"It was one guy, don't act like you didn't go through half the girls in your grade." Victoria raises her voice, Natalie snorts leaning off the desk.

"Don't mix me up for Tatum. From what I've heard about you and this company is that you're a bully, you're just like the girls in high school who bullied you. Don't say anymore shit to Diana, I mean it. She will wear what she wants because what she wears is better than what you have planned for your new collection. Listen to her and maybe models will stop quitting on you. Or who knows...Victoria Lennon fucking her assistant? The media would love to hear more about that." Natalie says, walking closer to me, handing me my lunchbox...Did she just threaten her....What the hell. Seriously, what the hell.

"Got it?" Natalie glances back.

"Mhm. Goodbye, Natalie." Victoria speaks and Natalie smiles as she turns back to me.

"I'll see you later, beautiful." She kisses my cheek and I watch her walk over to the door, slipping out and shutting it behind her.

I'm going to be fired.
I'm terrified and a little bit turned on.
I'm terrible.

I look to Arabella who blinks staring down at her desk before Victoria turns the chair toward me, she glares at me before standing up.

"Talk to Myla and get her to do some sketches, I want them in my office by three." She says, clearing her throat before leaving.

I look to Arabella again as she looks at me.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly and Arabella shakes her head.

"No—no, I was waiting for that to happen and honestly she deserved it." Arabella laughs and I smile a little.

-Natalie's POV-

I feed Maggy and Dorothea as Dorothea begins attacking Maggy. I sigh scooping her up moving her away.

"Leave her alone." I warn her and she looks up at me, I look to Maggy rubbing her head before straightening up.

I walk over to the trash, putting the empty tin of food in. Dorothea keeps looking at me and I look back at her, she's waiting for me to look away so she can attack Maggy.

I put my hand on the counter.

"I will murder you one of these days, Thea." I speak walking over to the sink, watching my hands.

Diana messaged, she's working late again. After this morning, it better be on one of her ideas.

I've known Victoria since I was young, she was always friends with Camila growing up. In high school she was two grades above me, I was a freshman when she got pregnant. Everyone in school branded her as 'Sicky Vicky' which is childish but a few people saw her in the bathrooms getting sick so I suppose that's where it stemmed from.

She only left for two weeks, to give birth and her parents forced her back into school while her Dad began working on a company for his dearest daughter instead of her going into college. She has an older sister, she grew up with a lot of mental health issues. My Mom never wanted Camila over at their house when she was home because she was in and out of rehab and got in fights and all that.

I suppose that's why Victoria acts so perfect, all of her parents pressure for her to be the successful one. I think they gave up on Lee, her sister because nobody knows anything about her anymore.

From what I know, Camila and Victoria still talk, Camila actually modelled for Victoria a few times before camilla went off to bigger things.

Now Victorias family is falling apart in the midst of her Dad being accused of having a special love for children...I actually don't knows if it's a false accusation, Camila never spoke about her Dad. I just said that. From what I've heard it's supposed to be a false accusation but I know almost nothing. I say a lot of things to intimidate people but if it came to doing something, nine out of ten times I would have to wing it.

I dry my hands off before walking to my laptop set up on the counter, a few days I saw a house for sale. I emailed the owner about it—I was writing and got too in my head about Diana's dream house and I started looking and almost immediately I found one even I fell in love with.

It would be a great surprise for our anniversary but of course I need her to look at photos first and see if she really likes it...I know she will love it but still.

I'll go in person and have a look at some point.

I do want to move before the wedding which now we both want this year, it will be hectic but I think we can do it.

This was bought as me and Olivia's house and I want a fresh start at a new place with Diana. Then maybe in the future raise our children in our new home.

We want to adopt but I can also imagine Diana having a baby, god a little her running around the place...I wouldn't catch a break.

I hear the door opening and shut my laptop quickly. I wait for it to slam or her to throw something but she doesn't. Very good.

"In here." I say and I hear her shoes screeching. Maggy runs out of the kitchen because of it—Dorothea chases after her. I sigh and Diana watches them run off.

"Hi." She smiles at me, I grab a bowl from the cupboard, I set it down on the counter.

"Hello, beautiful." I speak, walking to the fridge getting out some strawberries. I drop them in the bowl before shutting the fridge.

I walk to the sink, washing the strawberries before dumping the water out of the bowl. I walk to the island as she pulls off her shoes.

"Can you get me a knife?" I ask and she drops her shoes down nodding.

"Pick those up." I bump her hip as she walks past, she smiles grabbing a small knife and handing it to me.

"Make me." She says and I look to the knife.

"Bold words to speak while I have a knife in my hand." I begin cutting the tops of the strawberries and she laughs to herself.

She hops up onto the island. I hold a cut strawberry out to her.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her and she nods taking it.

"Work is exhausting." She huffs and I smile.

"It is. How was today?" I question looking to her as I eat a strawberry myself.

"Well, my fiancée scared the ceo who then let me make designs which I will hear about in the next couple of days." She smiles and I hum.

"Sounds like a great fiancée." I mumble and she nudges my side with her foot.

"She is, she'll be an even better wife." She says and I look up to her. I move one of my hands to her thigh squeezing.

She covers my hand and I smile.

"Are you hungry?" She asks me and I look up to her before nodding my head still smiling.

"Starving." I say and she separates her legs moving my hand higher. I keep looking at her as I snort. Classic Diana.

"I should bend you over this countertop and spank you for how bold you are becoming." I pull my hand away and she huffs.

"Fine. I'll behave." She says and I look to her as I pick up a strawberry.

"Good girl." I speak before eating the strawberry, going back to cutting the rest of them. She hums nudging my side with her foot.

I glance to her and she shifts a little, she pushes her dress up and I hold back my laugh because of her.

"Behave—"

"I am! I'm just sitting. You behave." She pushes me with her foot again, I grip her ankle moving her leg away. I shake my head before she picks up a strawberry.

"How was work for you today?" She questions and I shrug.

"It was alright, slow but I survived."

"I think we have lunch around the same time." Diana sits back on her hands and I hum.

"Can't go one day without me?" I question looking to her and she smiles nodding.

"I always miss you when you're not with me. A phone call at work might help speed up the day." She says, I put the knife down as I take another strawberry in my mouth.

I step in front of her, moving her legs apart letting her dress fall up her thighs more.

"Phone sex?" I laugh and she huffs.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." She sits up, unbuttoning my shirt and I laugh.

"Did I say you could do that?" I ask, moving my hands beneath her thighs and pulling her closer. She smiles pulling her hands back.

"Okay, can I?" She asks and I roll my eyes nodding. She unbuttons it all the way, opening my shirt and smiling.

"Be a bottom—once more." She says and I squeeze her thighs.

"You're going to kill me."

"Because I'm that good?" She smiles and I search her eyes, yes but that's not what I meant and I'm not admitting it to her.

"Mhm." I say and she pushes my shirt down my arms. She hops off the counter standing beside me.

"Sit up." She says, she slaps my ass and I look at her quickly as she smiles.

"I will bend you over this counter, don't make me do it. Now, ask politely." I say, warning her and she huffs.

She drops down unzipping my jeans and I look down at her, she looks back up at me smiling, her blue eyes dilated. I want to pick her up and put her in her place but I don't mind being touched by her every once in a while...

She pulls my jeans down my legs, I step out of them and she stands again.

"Sit on the counter, please." She threads her fingers together in front of her.

"Give me a kiss and I might." I nod smiling and she groans.

"Natalie, listen to me."

"I am, you just have to listen to me too. Then I'll give you what you're so desperately begging for." I shrug and she huffs.

"This isn't fair." She grabs my face, kissing me, I smile grabbing onto her waist but her hands leave my face, swiping my hands away from her body.

She pulls back. I wasn't finished.

"Now, sit up." She says and I raise my eyebrows. It takes everything in me not to argue with her, I hate being bossed around and when she's on top she tends to boss me around too much.

"Please." She mumbles, I sit up onto the counter and she smiles. It's that smile that makes me want to obey right away.

She reaches behind me, unclipping my bra before pulling it down my arms. I move her hair back as she leans down to my chest, taking my hardened nipple in her mouth.

I look down at her as I feel her tongue slowly running over it before her teeth gently pulling.

"So perfect." I whisper to her and she smiles, her warm hands running up my back while her wet tongue runs over my nipple, I can't help but tighten my hand on her hair.

She mumbles and I smile as she looks up at me, she pulls back slowly holding eye contact with me before leaning up, most likely on her tippy toes, to kiss me.

I keep a hold on her hair as her hands find their way to my underwear.

"I can feel how wet you are already." She smiles against my lips as her tongue slides past them. I taste the sweet strawberries from her lips as I deepen the kiss and her free hand squeezes my thigh.

"Are you going to touch me or kiss me all day?" I pull back just enough to look at her, she plants her feet back on the ground, not in reach for another kiss.

"Patience, pretty girl, patience." She smiles up at me and I chew my lip, being patient.

"I'm being patient." I speak and she runs her fingers along the waistband of my panties. I watch her pale fingers running along my skin slowly.

I run my tongue along my teeth, never mind. I'm not patient at all.

"Diana."

"Mmhm?" She hums, not her happy hum, lower. She's trying to turn me on more and she's certainly doing a good job at it.

"Do you want to touch me or do I have to touch myself?" I question, moving my underwear down myself. I let it fall to the floor before separating my legs in hopes of her finally doing something to my body.

"I never threaten you when you're teasing." She runs her fingers along my wet entrance and I look down watching her hand.

"Because my teasings fun and you get all restless to the point you beg." I say and she slowly moves down, parting my folds with her thumbs, she looks up at me as her tongue runs up my cunt.

"There we go." I smile down at her and she licks up me again.

She mumbles, licking more, like she's starving for me. My stomach jumps and I move my hand to her hair, moving it back for her again and holding it as licks at me, the pressure of her tongue pleasuring me.

I bite back a moan. I hate how fast she makes me need to moan. I'm almost worse than her and sometimes she's screaming from my touch.

Her fingers go to my entrance and I shut my eyes, her fingers fill me, my wet pussy grips onto her fingers like it's my first time being touched. My other hand closing against the cold counter beneath me.

She begins moving her fingers as her warm tongue laps against my swollen clit. I moan quietly, embarrassed—mortified even at how my body reacts to her so quickly when usually I'm on top and making her moan. It doesn't mean I don't love the things she makes me feel.

Her fingers curl finding the perfect spot earning another low moan. I'm not having a repeat of the strap, I'm staying up straight. It was enough when my legs went weak from her fucking me, I couldn't stay up for Christ sake. I thought I was going to pass out yet I didn't want her to stop.

"Faster." It's a breath, low and raspy and I sound like I'm begging already. One part of my body certainly is, reacting to each stroke of her fingers and her tongue. I'm ridiculous and she has become too good.

Her pace quickens, fingers curling up against the spot that give me most pleasure while her flat tongue laps over and over at me.

I suck in a breath, keeping my mouth shut as I grip onto her hair tightly. I'm going to come already. I want to hold back but it just feels so good.

"I'm gonna stop if you don't open your eyes." She moves her fingers faster and I open my eyes quickly obeying so I don't lose the pleasure. Fuck.

I tighten up as she leans back down licking me.
My hands open quickly, trying not to hurt her by pulling her hair too hard.

I attempt to keep my eyes open like my life depends on it but they roll back without my permission. I whimper. I fucking whimper.

"Don't fucking stop, I'm coming." I reach down gripping her wrist and I swear I hear a quiet moan from her.

"Oh my god." She whispers stroking at my tightened core, I lay back on the counter feeling weak from my orgasm, the cold cooling my hot body. Something is seriously wrong with me or she's just gotten very talented very quick. The braveness from her too.

My hand loosens on her wrist and she pulls her fingers out of me slowly, I lift my head, opening my eyes as I look at her between my legs.

She holds her hand out to me, pushing herself up onto the counter.

"We shouldn't be fucking on the countertop, it's very unhygienic." I tell her, breathing heavy as she sits down on my stomach.

"Well, you came a lot from it." She bends over me holding her fingers down.

"You're going to forget your name after this, even if it takes me all night." I grip her wrist, licking myself off her fingers while looking at her.

"Bottom." She whispers.

"Mhm, wait till I fuck that attitude out of you and we can discuss who's the bottom then." I move her wrist away and she smiles widely getting off of me.

"And I'm the bottom? You're getting ready to be fucked without even being asked to." I laugh and her smile drops. I sit up quickly pushing her back to lay down.

A/n

Let's hope if they do move houses, that countertop gets destroyed...

Anyway, happy new year everyone! I hope everybody is doing great and has a fantastic year! 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.1K 17
"Oh hell. Do I still love my ex-girlfriend?" -Willa Violett ~GirlxGirl / Sequel to Because I Met Her~
37.6K 258 12
Just a story about two women doing gay shit because I need a girlfriend. WARNING: Contains smut, abuse, cursing, suicide attempts etc.
73.3K 3K 34
Sequel to Stripping for the English teacher.
68K 3K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"