Dearest,you said (HOTD MODERN...

By aegonswife

Rhae is a perfectly normal teenager. She's never been the best kid, and her mother Rhaenyra reminded her of... More

Regretted blood
Photos from gasoline
Dirty love

Am I your favorite?

185 11 0
By aegonswife

Aegon's shuffling home all dirty and pissed.

All he can think is how he couldn't get out from under the car and how his garage blew up in front of his eyes. A garage that meant a job for a young man, but also his childhood and great memories. How he and Aemond drank together when they were about 17, or how Aegon lost his virginity here in this garage. But now they're just memories of a place that no longer exists.

Aegon's knees are constantly knocking and his ears are ringing. He hears nothing but his own thoughts and an endlessly long whistle. He quickly reaches his house and begins to cry. He can't contain his emotions and starts banging on the walls.

Alicent quickly sits up from the couch and runs over to him. "What's wrong with you again, Aegon?" his mother asks, annoyed. She is fed up with his selfishness and endless sadness. "Mom? W-what are you doing here?" Aegon asks, horrified. "I'm your mother so I can be here...and most importantly...I came to see Aemond not you," Alicent said, turning back to the couch.

"Someone tried to kill me,mom!" is all Aegon uncontrollably crying. "But please! Why would someone want to kill you?" muttered his mother in disbelief, and sat down again on the stale, steaming couch.

"Someone put a bomb in the car I was supposed to be fixing and it really fucking blew up," Aegon shouted, showing his mother the explosion of his garage with his hands.

"Jesus Christ..." Alicent muttered, rubbing her eyes. She wasn't in the mood for his nonsensical talk. "Fuck! My garage blew up! That was the only memory I have on-" Aegon paused with a cry and lowered his eyes.

"You should worry more about where you're going to get a new job than about your gay sexual appetites." Alicent croaked, gesturing with her hand that she was sick of Aegon's crying.

Aegon was acting like a little boy again as Alicent scolded him and threatened that if he talked to his older half sister, his sister would surely kill him.

"Don't talk about him like that..." whispered Aegon, narrowing his eyes in anger.
"Why not? It's true, you and your stupid boyfriend are just sick little faggots," Alicent said backwards, anger and disgust in her voice.

Aegon remembered all the good times with him. It hurt his heart to know he'd never see him again. "Mom... I really loved him..." Aegon whispered, looking into his mother's eyes.

Rhae was busily preparing for her boyfriend's birthday party. She ironed her hair and tried to pick out the nicest outfit.

"Where are you going,sweetheart?" asked Rhaenyra, leaning against the door frame. "It's my friend's birthday. He's throwing a party." Rhae replied while applying her mascara. "You have a boyfriend?" Rhaenyra asked with a smile. "He's just a friend... His name is Ace," Rhae said, blushing. "Awww" Rhaenyra giggled and hugged her daughter from behind.

"Moooom" Rhae laughed and looked in the mirror. "Well enjoy" Rhaenyra said one last time and released Rhae from the hug. "Thanks..." Rhae said quietly and took one last look in the mirror to make sure she looked good for Ace.

Aemond is sitting on the couch, all embarrassed and disappointed. He doesn't want Rhae to have a boyfriend. She's too young to date.

Then he's interrupted by footsteps from the distance. "I got a new job!" Aegon said happily, holding up the contract.

"After almost three weeks, it's about time," Aemond said annoyed, turning to his brother. "I'm going to work at an auto repair shop just a few miles from here, as an extra!" Aegon explains happily, tossing the paper from side to side.

"That's great..." Aemon muttered, still lost in his thoughts. "What?" asked Aegon, grabbing Aemon's shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me, you faggot!" Aemond said in a huff and quickly got up from the couch. "Fuck, sorry..." Aegon muttered, getting up from the crawlspace on the red sofa.

Aegon goes to his new work. It goes along the river and next to the big garage is a cemetery. "Jesus..." he mutters as he realizes what kind of space he's in.

Suddenly, a man in his 40s, Pakistani descent, comes out of the garage. He's wearing a white T-shirt and torn jeans, covered in motor oil. A few hairs on his head are turning silver and his hands are calloused.

"You must be...Aegon?" the man asked from a distance, gesturing with his hand for Aegon to come closer. "Yes, it's me. Who are you?" Aegon asked, and he came up to this weird looking man. He found him to be quite small, smaller than himself.

"I am Sami...Sami Syed." The man replied with a smile and shook Aegon's hand."Sami..." Aegon repeated quietly, examining his boss from head to toe.

"Good... you can get to work!" Sami smiled. "Here's a couple of cars for you to check out," Sami said, opening the garage door.

The garage was much bigger than Aegon's had ever been. Sami's garage can fit at least ten cars. Aegon is just looking at everything around.

"Couldn't I be doing something else? Please..." Aegon asked cautiously, lowering his eyes. "Why?" Sami asked a little mockingly.

"A bad thing happened to me recently when I was fixing my car... I don't think I want to get under cars yet..." Aegon explained and looked at Sami.

"Eh..whatever..well at least wash them if nothing else." Sami shrugged. He was a little disappointed. He didn't want to lose money, but what was he going to do. Aegon was his only help.

Ace's party was big, loud and it looked like he robbed an entire liquor store. There was so much booze that nobody wanted to drink it. "Rhae!" her boyfriend exclaimed a little drunkenly, putting his arm around her shoulders. "Hi..." Rhae chirped and smiled. "Come..come..you're kinda late, everyone's already here, but never mind." Ace said a little annoyed and sat down with Rhae on a couch.

The hours passed faster than Rhae thought... Everyone around her was already drunk, talking nonsense or sleeping on the floor.

Rhae looked around and saw Ace lying on the ground,all puked up and shirtless. Rhae put on a disgusted face and decided to get something to drink.

She walked to the kitchen and grabbed the only clean glass from the drawer and filled up her water from the tap.

But out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure in the window, as if someone was watching her. She looked quickly towards the window, but saw no one.

The water from the glass was running through her hand. "Damn it..." she gasped and quickly turned off the tap. She kept getting the feeling that someone was watching her.

She turned around and saw a picture of a young boy on the table. It was brand new, as if someone had taken it less than a minute ago. She looked to see who was in the picture. What she saw shocked her.

The photo was of a young boy in a black sweater and gray pants, lying tied up on a table with everything on fire around him. His nose was broken and he had a black eye.

Rhae quickly dropped the photo on the floor and it turned the other way to the light of day. 'I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE' was written in black ink on the other side of the photo. Rhae just picked it up and put the photo back on the table where she found it.

Rhae and Ace walk to school together, holding hands and grinning like two idiots. "Hey, Ace, I just thought... I saw a picture of you at your party." Rhae started talking and looked at Ace. "So what?" replied Ace a little angrily.

"Well, if it wasn't some dead relative of yours, because it was a picture of some dead boy lying-" Rhae started to explain, but Ace stopped her. "I really don't know! I don't have any pictures like that in my house. You must have been hallucinating. Are you sure you weren't drinking?" Ace snapped at her, picking up his pace.

"I'm sorry, well..." Rhae muttered, wanting to kiss him on the cheek. "Don't"Ace pushed her away and let go of her hand. "I gotta go. See you at school" Ace replied and ran home.

"It's been almost a week since you start wash cars, kid. Do you want to start fixing them too?" Sami asked Aegon on his lunch break.

Sami and Aegon sat on the grass in front of the garage, watching cemetery just a few feet away.

"No, no, it's okay." Aegon muttered and took a bite of his ham toast. Sami and Aegon just ate in silence, watching the events around them.

"Well...eh...how old are you anyway?" asked Aegon shyly, looking at the hairy man. Sami laughed a little and replied, "43. I'm 43 years old. Yeah well,I'm not the youngest one anymore."

Aegon just wided his eyes and quickly averted his gaze. " What, did you expect more?" Sami asked with a laugh. "No..not at all." Aegon mumbled, fixing his gaze on a nearby grave. "I'm 23..." said Aegon quietly, smiling. "Great...finish your toast and get to work." Sami said harshly, rising from his kneeling position.

Aegon's eyeing Sami. His dirty clothes from oil and dirt, calluses on his hands and fingers, but no wedding ring on them. He's probably taking it off, Aegon thinks, and swallows his last bite.

"Vermax! Where are you?!" yells Jace around the house when he realizes his dog is nowhere to be found.

Where the fuck is the dog, he thinks, and runs out the front of the house onto the empty street.

"VERMAX! Come on! " Jace yells at the top of his lungs, but the German Wolfhound puppy was nowhere to be heard, not even a small bark.

"What the fuck..." Jace whispered to himself when he saw his dog lying dead in the road.

His body had been run over and his organs were mashed and splattered on the street.

"FUCK!" Jace yelled as he ran towards Vermax. But that's when he was almost run over by a black BMW car.

It passed him and stopped right in front of Jace. His windows were tinted and he had no license plate.

Jace fell to the ground in fright and watched in disbelief as a bald man came out of the back door with a gun in his hand.

Jace tried to get to his feet as quickly as possible, but the unknown man kicked him in the stomach. Jace winced in pain.

He felt the cold metal digging into the middle of his cell. In a panic, Jace begins to mumble: "Please... don't kill me... please" He cries and pees himself in fear.

The man just smiles. Slowly he takes the gun off his forehead and walks back to the car. Jace had no idea what was going on as he watched the black car drive away out of sight.

Ace walks the night streets of the city. He's wearing ear buds and listening to his favourite playlist. He's headed to Rhae's house.

He can't wait, because he feels that today, finally, after almost 3 months of hand holding and baby kisses, today could be the D-day.

In the pocket of his green jacket, he flips a condom back and forth with his fingers. He hopes to use it today.

For a moment, he is enlightened by the sound of a car pulling off the road and sees some signs spray-painted on the walls. On closer inspection, he recognizes the shape of the symbol. A swastika. He stops for a moment to read the writing on the dark, deserted walls of the houses.

Rhae and Ace are making out on her bed. Ace slowly unzips her pants and Rhae just giggles. She thinks it's funny how Ace is trying to act like a badass, but his hands are shaking like if he has chills.

Ace leans in close to her ear. Rhae feels his warm breath on her lobe. "Fuck... you're so beautiful..." Ace whispers in a horny voice.

Ace slowly pulls her pants down to the height of her knees. He notices that he has small burns and reddened skin on the inside of her thighs.

He smiles and leans down to the level of her panties. He slowly begins to kiss her reddened areas and licks her burns.

Rhae moans uncontrollably and grabs his thick black hair. Ace doesn't take his eyes off her. Rhae just tilts her head back and tries to breathe deeply to keep from moaning more.

Her parents were home and so were her brothers. Only Jace wasn't home, but that didn't seem to bother Rhae at the moment.

Sweat was pouring from Ace's forehead. Rhae tried to endure the terrible pain that first sex brings.

"Aaah!" Ace whispered, filling the condom with the white liquid inside his girlfriend. Rhae just sighed and stroked Ace's cheek.

"Thank you..." She whispered and kissed him. "I should be the one thanking you..." Ace said with humor and slowly pulled his penis out of Rhae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...