True Love

Od bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... Více

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

43. Truth revelation

2.3K 129 17
Od bootomtae

In Big Picture Entertainment preparation for the press conference is completed and reporters are starting to come.
Soon enough everyone is settled on their seats.
Some of the crew members of  'A Psychopath in City' are also invited. Director David, Main lead Sehun and some other important person of the movie were present there. It was not hard for Jungkook to invite them here. Today's press conference was like a judgement day. Everyone was waiting for it. Even Yeon-joo's family is also present there. His wife, parents and uncle aunty all were present there.
They all were sitting but no one from Big Picture Entertainment was present there this made Yeon-joo's family really angry. They all start cursing Taehyung and even they threaten that they will kill him as because of him Yeon-joo died.

Here in a luxurious apartment the mastermind is looking at the live streaming of the press conference. Seeing how Yeon-joo's family and reporters are calling Taehyung murder, she is feeling really happy.
She sits comfortably on the sofa with a cup of coffee while enjoying the live streaming of the press conference.

Here Taehyung who is standing on the backside of the stage can hear the commotion going outside. He takes a deep breath and gets ready to enter on stage with Ji-eun who is wearing a black business suit looking all professional.
Soon Taehyung and Ji-eun entered the stage along with the PR team of Big Picture Entertainment.
Jimin who is the head of the PR Department never attends such type of press conference but today he decides to lead this press conference and help his brother-in-law.
As soon as Taehyung enters reporters start clicking his pictures.

                (Taehyung's outfit)

As soon as Yeon-joo's family see Taehyung they starts shouting. His mother says, "Taehyung you are murderer. You killed my son. You will have to pay for it."
If Jungkook's guards were not surrounding Taehyung safely then Yeon-joo's family might have attacked him.
When they couldn't reach Taehyung like this then they start throwing different things towards him.
Jimin reaches at stage and holds the microphone in his hands. He says, "Listen here carefully guards, if someone tries to misbehave here then kindly throw them out of the conference hall."
Hearing this Yeon-joo's family slightly quite down.

But reporters were very eager to start this press conference. They don't have dare to question Jimin that's why they start asking questions from Ji-eun.
One reporter says, "Miss Lee is your artist a murderer? Why are you trying to save him?"
Other says, "Miss Lee can you ask Taehyung that what kind of relationship he and Yeon-joo have?"
Other asks, "What was your intention behind Yeon-joo's murderer?"

Taehyung was just sitting on stage without saying anything. He was just looking at the commotion happening in the hall.
Today he can feel what his mother must have felt when she was facing public after her that fake scandal. The allegations thrown at her were much more worse than the one that are thrown at him.
These reporters don't even try to find the truth behind the allegations thrown at him. They are just considering him as a murderer without any proof.
Sehun couldn't handle seeing reporters framing Taehyung like this. He says, "Can you all please quite down? We all are here to answer your questions right. I believe that the PR Department of Big Picture Entertainment is much more capable then you all. So I think you should let them proceed this press conference properly without creating such a ruckus here."

Jimin says, "Thank you Mr. Sehun. So hello everyone myself Jeon Jimin head of PR Department of Big Picture Entertainment company. We have today invited you all here so that we can tell you the truth behind Yeon-joo's murder. I hope everyone will mention discipline and let us explain the situation carefully. If someone tries to create a problem between the press conference then Big Picture Entertainment will take legal actions against them. I believe our law won't punish any innocent and will give justice to everyone. Whoever is guilty will be surely punished. So please behave and let us proceed this press conference. Thank you."

After Jimin's speech everyone quite down. He then asks someone to start the projector where complete video of that day shooting started.
He says, "As you all can see that our artist Taehyung has tried to start the mechanism a lot of time but it doesn't worked that's why probe manager Mr. Yeon-joo came there to check it. But the mechanism started as soon as he tried to start it and I believe it somewhat clarifies that our artist was not involved in this murder case. He had tried to start the mechanism a lot of times. If he was involved in this then he wouldn't have done that knowing the mixture will fall on him only."

Someone from the reporters says, "It is possible that he had known how many times we have to step on mechanism and when it was last time to click on mechanism that time he acts like it's not working and that's how mixture falls on Yeon-joo who came to check the mechanism."
Jimin smiles and says in a taunting way, "Oh I see our friend here have a wild imagination. Then let's see what happens next."
Video proceeds and it shows how mixture falls on Yeon-joo and then how Taehyung was the first one who tries to save him.
Jimin again says, "Now if we think then if Taehyung was trying to kill Yeon-joo then why he will try to save him?"
Everyone in the audience quite down. Then a reporter says, "Maybe he was acting to save him so that people won't doubt him. It's clear that he was acting."
Taehyung was just sitting there while looking at everything blankly. No one can tell what was going inside his brain.

Jimin smiles and says, "This is the truth of entertainment industry. If you once involve in a scandal then everyone forgets about your good doings. They will always try to find problems even when you are trying to help someone. Now that you all are blaming our artist for such a crime then I will like to present some facts infront of you all."
Jimin then press a button and next slide appears on projector. It was social background history of Taehyung and Yeon-joo. As they were comparing it they all can see that Taehyung and Yeon-joo had never met before the shooting of 'A Psychopath in City'. So it means they never had any past relationship inbetween them.
He then show the money transactions made from both of their accounts and then a report from cement factory which was showing that they haven't mixed any chemical in their product.

He asks, "Now the question is how a dangerous chemical like arsenic trioxide came inside the cement bag? You all know that arsenic is a rock chemical industry material. It is one of the most dangerous poisons and it is found in the form of white arsenic. This chemical is used to melt metals or to make semiconductors in the glass industry, leather industry and agriculture industry or some other industries. To investigate this case we had searched about the production and selling of arsenic trioxide in Seoul which also includes selling in black market. We are able to get some private records which we would like to present infront of you."
Hearing this everyone became attentive and starts waiting for those private records.

Jimin again changes the slide and know people can see a set of transactions made within past few days.
He says, "After taking help from public security department and banking department we came to know that the account holder who had payed for arsenic trioxide is Choi Si-won. He is 32 years old and is currently living in Seoul only."
Hearing this everyone in conference hall starts discussing about it. They wants to know who is this Choi Si-won.

Otherside coffee cup falls from mastermind's hand. She starts shivering hearing that. She was shocked after hearing the revelation made in the conference hall. Oh no they got able to trace Si-won. If they reach to her through Si-won then her whole career will be finished.
At the same time Si-won enters inside the apartment with some food packets.
The mastermind immediately stoods up and went near him. She says, "Si-won they got to know about you. They had revealed your name infront of everyone."
Si-won says, "What?"
She immediately shows the live streaming going on her phone in which Jimin is revealing to everyone that Choi Si-won is assistant of actress Irene.

Irene says while panicking, "You should leave Seoul for sometime. It will be better for both of us. Leave from here as soon as possible." She was not in the state of mind to think clearly.
Si-won says calmly, "I can't just leave like this. They will trace me down within no time. You just act calm infront of everyone. I will take all the blame on myself. You won't face any problem. Just say that you didn't know that I was behind all these things."
Irene looks at him with wide eyes. She couldn't understand why Si-won is doing this. He was just her assistant and he didn't need to take her blame on himself like this.

Si-won says, "There is no reason behind it. You were never involved in it. It was all my fault. Ok." Anyone can see a different kind of shine in his eyes. He can't tell Irene the reason behind his this decision.
He can't tell her that he has been loving her since past many years. He was ready to do anything for her. He was ready to sacrifice himself for her.
Irene says, "No no I can't let you do something like this." Now she realises how much Si-won is important in her life. He was the one who always handles everything for her. If Si-won won't be with her then she will be left alone and won't be able to manage herself.

Si-won says, "Irene try to understand. I am no one. I don't have any future but if something happens to you then your whole carrier will be finished. Your whole life will be spoiled. That's why I don't want you to take any wrong step."
He keeps persuading her by making her remember all the struggles which she had to face initially just to get a small extra role in a movie. How she used to leave in a small cabin like house.
He says, "You know na Irene that how much Mr. Jeon hate people who try to use wrong methods to get high position in entertainment industry. Do you think he will leave you easily if he came to know what you were planning? Do you think he will let you remain in his company? No. He won't leave you like this."
Irene says, "But Si-won..."
Si-won cuts her and says, "That is enough Irene. I will take all the blame on myself. I am going to surrender myself to police so that they can arrest me."
Irene says, "No Si-won you can't do something like this."
Si-won says, "No Irene I am going to do this. Please let me go." Saying that he leaves the apartment.

Irene falls on floor and starts crying. While leaving in entertainment industry she almost forget what is love and emotions. She always wears a mask on her  face to show everyone that she is perfect.
She realises that she is no longer the innocent girl which she used to be. After entering inside the entertainment industry she became an arrogant money minded woman. From sleeping with businessmen to removing her compititiors from her way using wrong methods.
She is no longer the girl who wants to make a name for herself. She was no longer an ambitious girl who used to struggle in her career.
She lost her innocent self in the fame and glamour of this entertainment industry.

Otherside in press conference everyone were shocked to know that Choi Si-won is assistant of actress Irene.
Jimin shows the footage of Si-won giving money to one of crew members to place arsenic trioxide's bottle in Taehyung's locker.
The crew member himself came there and explains that he was the one who placed that bottle in Taehyung's locker. Police was also present there and chief inspector explains to the reporters that how there was no involvement of Taehyung in this case. He then informs them that Si-won has just now surrendered himself to police. He tells the whole truth behind the accident happened that day on set.
He also show some proof which he got from Si-won that Yeon-joon himself was the one who mixed that chemical in the cement bag in return of money. Everyone were shocked with this revelation.
They couldn't believe that the one who was playing the victim's card till now is the one who is behind this while the real victim was blamed for the crime which he had never done.
Like this press conference ends. Police arrest the crew member and leaves from there.

Taehyung also stands up from his seat and starts moving down the stage while reporters are trying to ask him questions when he hears someone asking, "How are you feeling now Mr. Kim when all allegations are removed from you?"
Taehyung stops hearing that. He clenches his fists in anger. Now they have audacity to ask something like this.
He takes a microphone and says, "Well I am feeling a lot better as now atleast no one will call me a murderer. I will like to thank the media as they had helped me a lot in making my condition more worse. They think themselves as judge and announces whatever comes to their mind not even minding if it's true or not. Today I saw real face of entertainment reporters who are nothing but just some bunch of fools who thinks themselves as above the law and others."
He then looks at Yeon-joo's family and says, "You all were threatening me right? Now what happened? Won't you kill me now? I think whatever happened with Yeon-joo is perfect because if you digs a grave for others then you yourself will fall in it. He was trying to destroy me but now look God himself destroyed him."

Someone says, "Mr. Kim you shouldn't talk like this a dead person?"
Taehyung rolls his eyes and says, "That person can think about destroying others life just for money but here I can't even say anything about him. Do you think me as some kind of Angel who can forgive anyone even the one who tries to hurt them? Then answer is no. I am not some weak person whom you all can come and bully. I very well know how to defend myself. I now how to stand for myself. I don't need to be afraid of someone as I know someone is with me who will always support me. My family, my husband is always there for me. He is my biggest support and I don't need to be afraid of people like you because I now he will be holding my back whatever happen."
Saying that he leaves from there with his bodyguards leaving everyone shocked.

Did he realised what he said? Then yes. He very well knows that this news will bring ruckus but do he cares? Then no. He don't care what others think about him.
People think that you can get famous in the entertainment industry only when you are single but he will prove them wrong. He will achieve his dreams even after being married. Even after being a young mother. He won't back off just because of some nuisance people.
He is not just someone. He is Jeon Taehyung and his man is more than capable to handle these bunch of people.

Otherside Jimin smiles proudly hearing what his brother-in-law had said. This is the attitude of a Jeon. They don't need to bow infront of these people.
He realises that his brother-in-law is a baby in his brother's arms otherwise he is like a powerful tiger who very well knows how to roar.
Once these people come to know that Taehyung is married to Jeon Jungkook then they will revolve around him while swaying their tail infront of him like a puppy.
He also leaves from there.
Other staff members and crew members also leave the conference hall.
Slowly reporters and Yeon-joo's family also starts to leave.

Big Picture Entertainment company's staff members were not at all expecting to see Taehyung clinging to their boss just after coming out of the conference hall. They look at them with wide eyes.
Taehyung hugs Jungkook more tightly and says while sniffing cutely, "They all are so bad hubby. They all called me with so many bad names without even knowing about the truth."
Jungkook says softly, "My baby did so well. Don't worry hubby will handle all of them?"
Taehyung looks at him with cute pout and asks, "I announced that I am married. I am so sorry. You are not angry about it right?"
Jungkook says, "Offcourse I am not. Why will I be angry about it? I never had any problem in announcing our relationship in public."
Taehyung smiles and says, "You are the best hubby."

Staff members were looking at them with round eyes. They were shocked because:
1) Their boss have soft expressions while looking at Taehyung which they had never seen.
2) The male who was roaring inside the conference hall is now talking while pouting and sniffing cutely.
3) Taehyung is not married to just someone but their own boss.

While Jimin is taking pictures of his brother and brother-in-law from different angels as they both are looking so cute and perfect with eachother. He thinks his parents will be really proud of Taehyung as they always likes bold person who can stand for themselves. They had always taught all of their kids to face their problems with boldness. They always taught their kids to be independent and live their life confidently.
Jungkook's guards are looking at the male with done look. Is it a time to take pictures like this? Their boss's brother is just unpredictable.

Jungkook says, "Let's go home."
Taehyung nods and they leave from there leaving shocked employees and pouting Jimin who wants to take more pictures of them.
Jimin then looks at employees with a serious face and says, "You know better than to tell this to someone."
Employees nods scaredy. Offcourse who will dare to do so. They loves their job and life both.

Otherside Jungkook and Taehyung comes out of the building. Jungkook's guards are surrounding them so that no one can see their face not wanting to take risk as what if some reporters are still waiting outside the building.
They both sit inside the car and driver droves them towards their apartment.
Taehyung sleeps in car while clinging to Jungkook.
Jungkook just looks at him with heart eyes. He will surely punish everyone who has dared to blame and threaten his wife like this.
Did you all really thought that Jungkook will let everyone go just like this? If yes then you are wrong. So much wrong.

So here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy.
Meet you in next chapter. Till then bye.......

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

98.1K 3.2K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
788K 41.3K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
285K 17.7K 64
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
209K 12.7K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...