๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ, notti o...

By notti222solid

"it was just... ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐. im sorry." "so you're saying it was out of the blue?" "yes." ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๏ฟฝ... More

๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ. โœฐ
two, unexpected. โœฐ
four, unexpected. โœฐ

three, unexpected. โœฐ

554 20 28
By notti222solid

UNEXPECTED !

ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

disclaimer ! :
i changed mason's character so go ahead && look @ tha pleaseee.!!

CHLOÉ NICOLE
baton rouge, LA | 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

CHLOÉ AND TRINITY was currently in front of the LSU stadium by they car waiting for MASON to show up. today was the day they whole friend group, besides a couple of people, was going to the lsu football game. the biggest game of the season for them.

today, the lsu tigers are playing they rivals, alabama. chloé sighed as she had her hand above her forehead, to try her best to block out the sun that was trying to glare thru her glasses. she looked to her side to see trinity on her phone typing, probably texting KJ.

chloé's outfit contained her baby blue dunks, blue shorts and a white tank top body suit. as well as trinity's outfit was her black chuck taylors, light blue shorts and a short white crop top.

wit chloé's free hand, she messed around wit her silver cross necklace. the two girls was out in the parking lot, which is where everyone else was at since lots of people is tailgating. then out of nowhere, chloé felt a tap on her shoulder.

when she turned around, she had seen mason, kj, NOTTI, DDOT, and NATALIE. by now trinity had already turned around as well and engulfed her boyfriend into a hug. when she had seen mason, she took a goooooooddd look at him.

he looked soooo good to her. he had on a grey bape hoodie wit a white shirt under wit sum black shorts and his air forces. while she was taking a good look on mason, he was doing the same to her. finally after what felt like forever, they engulfed each other in a hug as well.

as she was hugging him, she gave a small smile to notti and ddot, which ddot returned, but notti didn't. he jus continued to glare at the two as they hugged. more specifically, mason. he watched as his hands was tight around chloé's waist, how his face went deeper into her neck to smell her signature summer scent, which was rose.

but honestly, chloé wasn't the only one who noticed this. trin did, kj did and even natalie too. if they ain kno better, they'd say he looked jealous. but they wouldn't know why since him and NYLA been dating for a couple days now.

finally the two pulled away and smiled at each other. "you look beautiful, chlo," mason complimented. she instantly felt her heart melt as she smiled at him. "thank you, mase. you look amazing too," she complimented back.

he smiled as they interlocked hands and started talking to one another. the group doesn't know how, but somehow they ended up at somebody's car with some more girls and guys there as well. mason was talking to this one guy while chloé stood close next to him, holding his hand while she was on her phone.

soon enough, natalie and trinity pulled the girl away right as they were about to walk into the arena that lead into the stadium. the boys was walking together, and so was the girls.

"girla i see you n mason!" natalie said as they started walkin together. "omssss y'all findin a way to always touch each other n shitt," trinity said, agreeing wit the girl. chloé started smilin real hard as she looked down.

"we only talkin. nun serious." she said as her arms were interlinked wit natalie and trinity's. the two girls made a face as they shook they heads. "you can tell ol boy into you, girla. n i kno yo ass into him too," natalie said as they finally got inside the arena.

trinity nodded in agreement as chloé just shrugged her shoulders. "i don't wanna rush into nun wit him, we just started talkin. i hate rushed relationships," chloé sighed. the two girls as well nodded as chloé finally looked up from the ground.

ahead of her she could see kj and mason talking, and ddot talking to notti but notti wasn't listening. his head was turned, looking at chloé. when they made eye contact, both of their hearts dropped. notti quickly look away and chloé made a confused face at the feeling she just got.

the group showed security their tickets and got inside the stadium and went to go find their seats.

they were all sitting together in one big row. kj and trinity were at the end, then it was ddot and notti then right next to notti was natalie and then it was mason and chloé.

on the field you could see both teams warming up. they had about 10 minutes before the game started so they decided to kill some time to go get some food and drinks.

by the time they came back, the game was 2 minutes away from starting. mason and chloé sat back in their originated spots as they both sighed. "i'm really glad i'm here wit ya, chlo." mason said as he looked down on her. chloé looked up, and smiled slightly.

"i am too. thank you for inviting me here wit you." she thanked him. he nodded his head and flipped his red curly hair out the way. "of course. i love seein you and spendin time wit you," he said. "this our first time hangin out tho?" she questioned.

mason just shrugged. "basically what i meant was, i just like your presence. not only me but it brings a lot of people peace. like, i don't know how to describe how i feel about you chloé." he said, his voice gettin quieter as he continued on.

now, chloé was interested. she loved when boys or anybody opened up to her. it was the sweetest thing. but mainly she loved when boys did cause she knows they don't show their feelings very well.

"like, you're as beautiful as 1 Corinthians 16:14, you're personality reminds me of Romans 12:9," he said as he smiled brightly at her. she frowned as tears formed in her eyes. "nigga what tha fuck is wrong wit youuuuu,"

he furrowed his eyebrows and sat up straight. "i ain neva had nobody in ma life tell me i was as beautiful as a bible verse. thank you so much, mase." she said. she hugged him really quickly and then layed her head on his shoulder as the game started.

20 minutes later

THE LSU vs bama game was now tied as the second quarter was half way done. there was nine minutes left and pretty much everybody was enjoying the game. CHLOÉ couldn't wait for halftime to come, cause she drank all of her sprite and really needed to use the bathroom.

her head was no longer on MASONS shoulder, considering his whole body was turned and faced towards NATALIE as the two talked. chloé didn't think much of it, but she honestly thought it was a little weird cause ever since the game started, he's been talking to natalie and not her.

she sighed as she leaned forward a bit and turned her head. she once again made eye contact with NOTTI, them both getting that feeling that they got earlier when they made eye contact. notti furrowed his eyebrows as he pointed towards natalie and mason.

chloé took another quick glance at them, then looked back at notti. she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. he made a disgusted face and jerked back a little. you could tell he thought it was weird too.

but thankfully, he was the only one who noticed it. cause if TRINITY noticed it, she would hop onna nigga caseeee.

the last 9 minutes went by quick, so when halftime started, everybody went down back into the arena to get more food n drinks, n to use the bathroom as well.

chloé's first stop was the bathroom, of course. n trinity went wit her as well.

when they was both done, they walked out to see everybody else standin by the bathroom waitin for them. "yo, take my sum photos fa me, trin," notti spoke up as he handed his phone to trinity.

she dried off the excess water from her hands and started takin notti's photos. she smiled as notti started to pose n as trinity took the photos in .5 and 1x on his phone.

chloé looked around for mason, just to see him talking to KJ && DDOT. she sighed, not botherin to go over to him n disrupt they conversation.

she looked back at trinity who was still takin notti's photos, but somebody else caught her eye. she looked to trinity's right, jus to see natalie taking photos of notti as well. on her phone.

ain her n nyla posed to be friends.. why she doinnat? chloé thought.

chloé's eyes widened as she jerked her head back. thankfully, notti noticed this too and stopped posing. "aii bruh, yo ass jus ruined it." he said as he walked up to trinity n took his phone back. "me?" trin questioned.

he furrowed his brows and shook his head no as he side eyed natalie who had walked away, looking at her phone. "na, not you maheart. natalie dumbass wanna take photos of me on ha phone like nigga what?" he said, clearly annoyed.

trinity n chloé looked at each other n started bustin out laughinnnn. notti shook his head as he continued. "like bitch ion want you to have photos of me on yo shit fuck is you talm bout bruh," he said as he was lookin at the photos trinity took of him.

"like hoe you built like a fuckin sea turtle delete them hoes offa yo cracked ass phone." he said, finishing off his rant. trin n chlo was deadddd as fuckkkk. notti had both of them crackin the fuck upp. and the thing that made it even more funnier was that he was deaddd serious. he ain crack a smile or nun.

they caught their breath and sighed as they held back sum more laughter. "you like the photos though?" trinity asked as mason came over and stood next to chloé. but soon after, natalie was right by his side.

"fa sho. thanks maheart," he smiled at her as they dabbed eachother up. they was in this long ass line to get food so mason and chloé was jus talkin, as natalie stood next to them and listened.

thankfully, halftime is 20 minutes so they had more than enough time.

while they was waitin in line, trinity took this opportunity to text nyla and tell her she was takin photos of notti on her phone. while she was doin tha, mason asked chloé a super out of no where question.

"what i gotta do to be yo man, chlo?" he asked her. chloé looked up at him and furrowed her brows as she started laughin. mainly due to embarrassment cause they wholeee friend group was now payin attention to them.

she hid her face wit her hand n her phone as she started to walk away. mason grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her back, him leaving his arm around both of her shoulders.

"why you laughin? cmere," he said as he pulled her close. "boy," chloé said, still laughing. "jus whisper it, youn gotta say it out loud. i won't do you like tha." he said in her ear. she was still laughing due to nervousness.

notti's eyebrows was furrowed at tha whole interaction that was goin on. trinity was smilin at the two as she held hands wit her boyfriend. she looked up at notti and saw his face, her quickly hittin him. "fuck was tha for?" he asked to her in a whisper.

"fix yo face, nigga. you look mad jealous," she whispered back to him, attitude all up in her voice. he cleared his throat n slightly rolled his eyes as he look back at mason n chloé, not even botherin to do what trinity told him to do.

"huh?" mason asked. "nun." chloé responded back. mason continued to whisper some shit in chloé's ear, which was finna piss her off cause whatever you gotta say, say it in front of the peoples!!

"get out my ear boyyy!" she said out loud. he laughed and shook his head, attemptin to get his red hair out his face. mason said sum else, but chloé couldn't hear it well so she jus ignored it.

"ion even like lightskins," she joked. by this point the embarrassment left her body cause now it felt like it was jus them two, n everybody else was nonexistent. "can i change that?" he asked her. she started laughin again n shook her head. "noo, boyy."

"why not? give me a chance." he told the girl. she shook her head once more and continued to laugh. "noo." she said. "why you act like that?" he asked her as he playfully smacked his lips. she jus side eyed him causeee... "cause you act like- boy back upp,"

"what yo ex look like?" he asked her as he continued to look at her. her eyes widened as she chuckled. she looked directly at trinity n natalie since they were the only people who knew who her ex was. granted, her and her ex are like bestfriends now but still.

sophomore year was nottt fun at all for chloé.

"my ex?" she asked, basically repeating his question. "darkskin?" he asked again. chloé sighed as she shook her head. "don't ask about my ex, that nigga diiiieedd." she lied to him. mason got silent as he looked at the boys in front of him who were trying not to laugh.

"are you deadass..?" he hesitantly asked her. she nodded her head as a big ass smile appeared across her face. "oh," he said in pity. "long live- long live ha ex." he said as he looked at notti, ddot, and kj who were definitely seconds away from bustin out laughing.

when he said that, chloé leaned forward and started bustin out laughin at her own lie. this gave the three boys a green light to start laughing too. "sorry," mason said as he laughed too. "are you deadass?" he asked her again as he covered his mouth.

"mason goodbyeeee no im not deadass nigga," she said as she caught her breath. "oh okay i was boutta sayy." he said. the group was bout to be next in line so they all calmed themselves down n started lookin at the menu to order.

when it came for them to order, natalie, trinity, and kj was all in the front of the line while notti, ddot, chloé, and mason was behind them. "mason, can you come help me order?" natalie asked as she turned around.

and without hesitation, mason agreed and left chloé's side. she furrowed her eyebrows and threw her hands up as trinity looked at him all crazy. kj told her to fix her face and to hurry up and tell the lady what she wanted to eat.

chloé sighed as her mood faltered. "yo, chlo, whatchu want? i'll pay for you," notti spoke up. she looked up at him since he was a good three inches taller than her and shook her head.

"na im good. thank you though." she mumbled. notti sighed as he shook his head. he remembered when they was all out in the parking lot she said she loved skittles and sprite, so when the three got up there to order, that's what he got her.

"now notti i told you i didn't want nun," she said as notti handed her her stuff. he chuckled as he shook his head. "n i knew you was lyin. you was jus sayin how you was hungry n wanted sum more sprite." he said, callin her out.

she laughed and smiled brightly as the group all started walkin back into the arena. she watched as mason n natalie walked together, him holding her drink.

she lightly shook her head and looked down. how is a nigga gon be talkin to me, but won't even speak more than twenty words to me when we hangin out? boy bye. chloé thought.

notti noticed her mood change once again, but didn't say nun. as they all got back to they seats, they all sat down and they had about five minutes left until halftime was over. so chloé decided to sit wit her cousin and talk to her about mason n natalie cause, what the fuckkkk niggaaaaa?

but for the rest of the game, that's how it was. mason didn't say nun more than three words to chloé for the 3rd and 4th quarter. his full attention was just on, natalie.

n she seemed like she had no problem wit that either.

when the game had ended, it felt like chloé was the first one who was up and out of her seat, then out the stadium. she didn't walk wit nobody. she was walking so fast it was like she was walking ahead of herself.

notti tried his best to catch up to her, but he jus couldn't. out of their group, she was the first one to get out of the arena. she sat down on an empty chair she had seen and went on her phone and waited til everybody came out.

tha minute she'd seen kj, trinity, and notti, she immediately stood up and walked up to them.

"you good, cuzzo?" trinity asked her. "im coolin. i jus wanna go home though." she told her. she nodded her head as she slightly nudged notti. "oh shit, right," he mumbled as he pulled out his phone. "lemme get yo number before we leave, chloé."

she smiled slightly as she put in her phone number. whenever she was done putting it in, she'd noticed he already had her number.

she furrowed her eyebrows as she clicked on their chats to see that notti was her number neighbor! the random she texted the day before school, that was him!

"bitchhhhh," she said. "wassup?" notti said. "you're my number neighbor!!" she told him. he laughed and took his phone back. "ohh shiiittt that was you? my bad for havin an attitude witchu maheart," he laughed.

she smiled and shook her head. "its whateva." she said. she looked behind notti to see natalie n mason walkin out together. mason stopped and dabbed everybody up but chloé. "we gon be waitin at the car," mason alerted the boys.

"aii, yeah, coo," ddot said. everybody was jus waitin to see if mason was gon hug chloé or jus walk off. cause even if she didn't realize it, everybody been notice how mason barely even talked to her all game.

he gave a quick nod to chloé, and then a side hug. she awkwardly gave him one back as he let go quickly n walked off. chloé sighed n shook her head. "let's go home bruh," chloé said to trinity. trin jus nodded.

"bye guys." chloé said to the three boys as she walked off to the car. trinity said her goodbyes to kj and then the two other boys and walked off as well.

authors note

happy new year chikassss.!! i hope God is wit you all throughout this year && i hope you all had a great new year's eve && new years💕.

but im finally updating🥰🥰🥰. expect chapter four super soon cs im sm more motivated now .

ts sad asf tho cs like i said this based off of events tha happened in my life frm september-now n bruuu this actually happened to me wit a nigga i was talkin too😭.

but mason lowk pmo cs wth 😐.... n notti gettin all jealousss while datin chloé closest frienddd.??

anyways dnt forget to comment n vote

E4N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
677K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...