King of My Heart // George We...

By ilxvealondxnboy

❝I know everything about love and there is no way I'll fall for you, George Weasley.❞ Arabella and George hav... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

4 1 0
By ilxvealondxnboy

I Can't Be Your Friend by Aidan Bissett

* * *

We laugh as we run through the pouring rain back to the castle, covering our heads with our arms. The mud squishes under our feet as we run shoulder to shoulder.

"Great idea to go to Hogsmeade, Bella," George says sarcastically, laughing as we finally make it through the large oak doors and into the entrance hall.

He runs his hands through his wet hair as I wipe the water off my face. The cat in the cage he holds meows.

"It was fun, though, wasn't it?" I chuckle as we continue through the corridors and towards the common room.

"Probably the most fun I've had in a while," Alicia smiles at the twins, "We really should hang out with you two more often."

The two gingers smile and I give the password to the Fat Lady. The five of us, plus Biscuit, walk into the common room. We run to the fire and warm our wet hands and clothes.

"I'm going to go change before dinner," I tell the four, starting towards the stairs.

"Good idea," George says, "Let's go." He nods to Fred.

They walk up the stairs and I look back at Angelina and Alicia, "Coming?"

"Yeah," Angelina replies, following me.

I change quickly, finishing before Alicia and Angelina, and start to head out the door.

"Hey, wait," Angelina calls, still putting on her dry jumper.

I turn, "What?"

"Why'd you do that?" she looks at me, a serious look at her face.

"Do what?"

"Get him the cat," she turns her back to me, starting to tie her shoes.

I imagine his face, that smile that took up his whole face. I smile just thinking about him being happy.

"I wanted to see him happy."

* * *

Rain taps on the window as I rub my eyes and check the clock on the wall. Alicia changes into her uniform and I hear the water in the bathroom running, assuming Angelina is showering.

"Morning," Alicia grumbles as she struggles to tie her tie.

I groan and turn over in bed. The water turns off and Angelina walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Arabella! Get up!" she shouts, hitting my arm as she walks towards her dresser.

Alicia, who finally tied her tie, throws off my blanket, "We're going down to breakfast right now."

Slowly sitting up, I say, "Okay, go ahead, I'll meet you down there."

I walk to the bathroom and rinse my face with cold water, hoping to get rid of my eye bags. When they don't go away, I put some makeup on and pull half of my hair up in a small ponytail.

I change out of my pyjamas and into my uniform, heading down the dormitory stairs.

"Bella!"

I reach the bottom of the stairs and look up. George stands over me, wearing his usual smirk.

"Thanks again for the cat," he glances behind me.

I smile, "No problem."

I start to walk away but he grabs my arms. He pulls me towards him and I look at his face.

"Pinky promise," he puts out his pinky, just like old times.

I crinkle my eyebrows and look from his twinkling eyes to his held-out finger.

"What am I promising?" I can't help the grin growing on my face.

"That I'll repay you," his smirk turns into a sweet smile and I link my pinky to his.

"You don't have to," I tell him

"I want to."

Then he turns and runs out the common room door. A weird feeling mixed with happiness fills my body and I feel my cheeks go a bit pink. My smile won't leave and I get weird looks from Harry and Ron when I make it to the Great Hall.

"Why are you so smiley?" Alicia chuckles and I shrug, forcing my smile away.

I start to eat my breakfast when Fred and George sit across from me and my best friends.

"What's up?" Fred gives Angelina a head nod and she smiles, blushing a bit.

I feel George looking at me and I glance up. We make eye contact and he smirks.

"Hey, we just made some new fireworks and wanted you guys to come test them with us," he's talking to all of us but his gaze sits on me.

I shrug and smile at him, "Sounds fun."

"Sound dangerous," Angelina laughs.

George looks away from me and starts telling us where to meet up and when, so we don't get caught.

"See you guys there, then," Fred smiles, standing up.

George starts to follow him, then looks at me and winks.

* * *

"Jordan, you're coming with us," George shouts, trying to hide more fireworks in my already packed book bag.

Lee starts walking towards us and Fred hands him fireworks to hide. He awkwardly tries to stay away from Alicia. Last year, they had dated and ended very abruptly, leaving their relationship feeling unfinished. A mix of anger and love always flows between them when they make eye contact. The twins know this, and I think the only reason they told him to come was to help hide the fireworks.

"We should go down to the kitchens and get some food to bring outside," I suggest and there is a noise of agreement.

So, we do just that. Go down to the kitchens and grab handfuls of food, hiding them with the fireworks.

We all agreed that we would go just after the sun was setting so we wouldn't have to wait for hours for it to be dark. When we reach the flying grounds, we set down our filled book bags and stare out at the gorgeous purples and blues of the sky as the sun finishes disappearing.

George sits next to me, handing me a few creampuffs and tossing one into his mouth. "Once the sun sets, we'll set off the fireworks and see how many people notice."

I laugh and look at him. He wears an expression as if he knows everything. He catches me looking and smirks.

"What?"

"Nothing," I start to laugh, "You just always have the expression as if you know everything."

"Always?" he laughs with me.

"Yes! You always look at Fred as if you know everything going on inside his head."

"Because I do, we're twins, duh." he rolls his eyes but the smile on his face grows.

He stares into my eyes and I don't look away. I can't look away. It's as if my eyes are locked on his gorgeous brown eyes that always remind me of the hot chocolate my mum used to make for us during Christmas time.

He clears his throat, looking away, "We should set off some sparklers first. Y'know, before the whole big show."

I nod but can't seem to get words out. Not with the feeling in my stomach that made me want to lean closer to him when we were staring at each other.

He smiles and stands up, grabbing some sparklers from his book bag. I look up at him and decide to stand up, too. Only a sliver of the sun is visible and the six of us decide it's dark enough for sparklers.

Fred passes out the sparklers and starts lighting them for everyone but me. Because George walks over and hands me one, another one in his hand. He smiles at me and lights his own.

"Let me light yours."

I hold it out and it sparks to life. We start towards our friends and he catches my eye. The laughter of the four in front of us fades as something else sparks. Something that breaks open a cage of feelings in my stomach.

Oh, no.

I've fallen for him.

* * *

word count: 1229

A/N- uh oh................. george's pov coming soon!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 177 72
Charlotte Hodges finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. One of those boys being her red-headed best friend. Then one night she found him wai...
542K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
56.6K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
247K 4.7K 31
*** Arabella is a transfer student from Beauxbatons after she pulled a dangerous prank that got her expelled. She came to Hogwarts searching for new...