๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

By awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

l i e s

394 7 7
By awhrenaii

Mattheo Riddle

me and madeleine haven't talked since our fight, even when we got back from break.

i tried bumping into her in the halls to apologize but she would always act like im non existent.

its annoying and tiring, she doesn't understand it.

she will soon though, i know it.

brooke isn't all sweet, she really isn't. and im just scared once madeleine finds out.

-

Madeleine Black

i heard the door to my dorm room open and saw dahlia walk in with her bag.

'hey dahlia.' i smile, looking up from my book.

'hey.' she mumbles tiredly, putting her bag down on her bed and laying down.

'you okay?' i ask.

'im just tired, class has been killing me. i have so much to do and this semester just started.' she groans, covering her face in her hands.

'tell me about it.' i chuckle to her, looking down at my book.

'hey, why did you leave for so long? i haven't seen you in a while.' i ask.

dahlia has been gone most of last semester, it would be a surprised if she showed.

but we also have different free periods so she might've came back a couple times while i was gone.

'ive been with my boyfriend, i hope that doesnt bother you.' she said, looking up at me from her bed.

'oh no, you just disappeared i thought you went missing.'

'no, im all good.' she smiles.

'hey i forgot to say, theres a party tonight down in the slytherin commons. basically a 'welcome back' party. are you gonna go?'

'is there gonna be alchohol?' i chuckle.

'yup.' dahlia smiled.

'food?'

'probably?'

'music?'

'always.'

'then im down.' i smile.

-

then there i was, music was blasting in my ears as me and astoria crossed arms and took down each others shots.

i needed this party, i consider it a break.

everything in my head was disappearing, every thought, every concern, was gone.

maybe because my head was just spinning.

i stuck out my tongue in disgust, putting the empty plastic cup down as the liquid burned down my throat.

astoria laughed at my reaction as she put her plastic cup down and moved my hair behind my ears.

'you're so pretty, you know that?' she smiles at me, her words slurred.

'i did.' i laughed back at her, smiling as her cold hands touched my skin.

'hey.' i yelled.

'yeah?'

'do you have anything?'

'like.. drugs?'

'no like condoms. yes, like drugs!!' i yell over the music.

'oh!' astoria laughs. 'yeah, here.' she smiles, pulling a couple small bags out of her bra and handing them to me.

'thanks.' i smile, shoving them in my dress.

-

i stared off into the distance as everyone danced around.

my breath was caught into my throat and my vision felt blurry.

my head was spinning badly, one wrong move and i might pass out and choke on my own vomit.

i sniffle away the stuff in my nose and look over into the crowd.

everyone was dancing or smoking weed in the corner. god people are greedy.

..

im people.

-

i lay down on the couch next to astoria whos so high nothing is processing in her brain.

'i saw mattheo dancinf with another girl.' she mumbles.

'what?' i quickly say, looking over at her.

'what?..' she replies confused.

'what did you just say?'

'i- ..huh?.. i- i dont remember.' she huffs, laying her head back.

i groan and run my hands down my face.

is she just high or is she high?

'where at?'

'where at what?' she ask.

'where did you see them dancing?'

'oh, they're right over there.' she points, seeming to suddenly remember what she was talking about.

'dont point.' i snap, quickly pulling her hand down to the couch and looking over where she pointed.

and there he was..

with a random blonde slytherin.

oh.

my.

god.

i felt my heart in my throat and i wanted to cry, right there in a crowded room.

how could he move on so fast? we didnt even break up.

i mean..

did we?

i felt sick to my stomach, i wanted my whole memory erased seeing him smile and spin her around.

the same way he use to do with me.

'this is so embarrassing.' i giggle as mattheo spins me around in the crowded room, making sure i didnt hit anyone.

'its only embaressing if you make it embarrassing.' he smiles, pulling me back in by my waist and keeping a grip on my hand.

i smile up at him and lay my free hand on his cheek, softly kissing his sweet lips.

'see? not so embarrassing huh?' he smirks, looking me in the eye as he pulls away.

'only if you make it embarrassing.' i softly mumble, leaning in for another warm kiss.

'im gonna go throw up now.' astoria coughs, snapping me out of my thought as she stands up, walking away.

'okay..' i mumble, watching her go, trying not to shed a tear.

-

Mattheo Riddle

i walked down after lunch, madeleine would usually be at her locker at that time.

i felt like a stalker, but i needed to talk to her.

i spotted her putting her books away and moving her hair out of her face.

'madeleine!' i called out, quickly walking towards her.

she turned her head towards me and then slammed her locker, quickly walking the opposite way.

'madeleine are you serious?!' i groan, quickly following her.

but she didnt budge or even stop walking, she headed for outside that was pouring.

'madeleine stop!' i snap, grabbing her arm and turning her around to face me.

'im not talking to you!!' she yells, tugging her arm away and quickly walking outside.

'shit, madeleine!!' i yell, quickly running outside for her.

'no!' i yells back, quickly running to the rain.

i groan and geab her arm, pulling her around to face me.

'why did you do it?!'

'you dont get it madeleine!!'

'oh i get it! you're so fucking petty that if one things changes that you like you make a whole fuss.' she yells.

'thats not true!!'

'it is!!'

'its not!!' i snap.

'then whats the fucking truth?! tell me, mattheo!!' she yells.

'i cant tell you!!'

'why not?!'

'because you'd never believe me if i did!'

then it was silent. no one was talking or yelling.

we just stared at each other as the rain poured on us, soaking us.

'you're right. i wouldn't believe you. i cant ever believe you.' she said, staring at me as she blinked water out of her eyelashes.

''but i dont care, so just tell me.'

'do you remember melanie?' i breathe out.

'mhm.' she hummed.

'its like that.'

silence, again.

then she started laughing in my face, moving her soaked hair out of her face.

'you're hilarious. no, this is different. melanie tried to kill me.'

'i know. brooke is trying the same thing.'

'no shes fucking not!!' she yelled, walking towards me angrily. 'you're fucking pathetic!'

'im trying to help you madeleine, but you never fucking listen!!'

'no you're not!' she screamed.

i stared down at her angrily, and she did the same.

she was fuming, lightning in her eyes as she just stared at me.

'forget that. lets talk about something else.' i stare at her, messing with my rings.

madeleine stared at me intensely.

'then lets talk about who you were dancing with at the party.'

'madeleine.' i groan.

'that blonde chick? green dress? got all nice and ready for you..' she kept going.

'madeleine stop.' i snap, trying to get her to shut up.

'who was she?!'

'no one!!'

'she was someone!!' madeleine yelled in my face.

'i was drunk!!' i scream.

'and i was high!!' she screams back.

i stare at her, not having any other words to say.

what now?

i..

i cant.

madeleine stares at me as she sniffles in anger, quickly wiping under her eyes.

oh fuck it, i cant do this.

i layed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her, letting out all the anger i had in that kiss.

she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me in a passionate but somehow with anger.

i was so mad at her, but she was so addicting.

i wrapped my arms around her waist, tapping her back to jumo, and she did.

she held onto me as the rain poured violently on us, and nothinf else mattered.

i mean, i was still mad at her, furious even.. but i didnt want us to end like that.

-

Madeleine Black

i layed by mattheo in his bed, playing with the rings on his fingers silently as he just stared at the ceiling.

just to remind you, we did make up.. in a weird way.

there was no like anger, but also no one happy in those apologies. it was all confusing.

it was all a blur as well, i dont know.

'im gonna go to the bathroom.' i said, getting up from the bed and sitting up.

'okay.' mattheo whispers, laying his hands on his stomach.

i stood up and walked to his bathroom, quietly shutting the door behind me.

i sighed, laying my head on the wall.

this was all so stressful, i still wanna know about that blonde girl.

'i was just drunk' my ass.

i lean up, looking at myself in the mirror and fixing my hair.

i shoved my curtain bangs more to the side and move my hair in front of my face.

i take on my ring on my middle finger and place it down on the counter so i don't loose it.

i turn on the sink water and squirt some soap on my hands, rubbing it together and then pouring it under warm water.

i flicked my hand to get any access water off and then wiped my hands with mattheos slytherin towel.

mattheo is always so clean with his stuff. sometimes. but if one thing doesn't feel right or his room gets really dirty, he has to clean it.

i rub my eye, yawning and leaning down to reach my ring, accidentally knocking something down.

'shit.' i said, quickly opening my eyes and seeing a container knocked down with toothbrushes, toothpaste, an empty jar and..

and..

an empty needle..

'hello?' i call out again, but the only voice i got back was my echo.

i suddenly gasp, feeling something sharp dab into the side of the neck.

i felt some liquid quickly rush through my blood, making me breath go heavy and my body weak.

'please.'i beg, but my voice starts to crack like im about to cry.

the only thing i remember was someone standing in the dark with a needle as i hit the cold hard ground, closing my eyes.

'you okay?' mattheo calls out.

'yeah..' i whisper.

i felt adrenaline rush through my body.

it was mattheo.

the whole thing.. mattheo was in on it..

i heard the door quietly creek open and mattheo standing there, looking at me.

'what happened?' he asked.

'it was you..' i mumble, looking down at the needle and small jar in his bathroom.

-

words: 1887

oh my GOD i loved writing this chapter, it look forever to get ideas in my head though. but im back on the writing track!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] เณ‹แƒฆ๐ŸŒนแƒฆเณ‹ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
6.5K 141 31
There's a prophecy bound to link two people with traumatic past. He tries to erase his past and she tries to escape her future. He is a wizard. His...
42K 921 38
Nova Lupin, despite her warm, sunshine-like smile and golden hearted nature, has a hard time with control-whether it be the changing colours of her e...
13.7K 173 31
"๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" Mattheo said. "๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ......?" I said. "๐Ž๐ก ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ...