Ishq-e-Khass (special love)

By niabhatti

Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An int... More

Character sketch 1
•Prologue
Characters sketch 2
1| Introduction
2| Accident
3| shattered
4|give up
5|back home
6|Tantrum
7|ground
8|Mad
9|trouble
10|furious
11|kidnap
12| Anger
13| Frustration
14|Aliyaan Duraani
15|Memories
16|lesson
17|care
Characters 3
18|lawyer
19|new guardian
20| Teacher
21|lunch
22|routine
23|scare
24|heartful
25|Burn

Book description

5.2K 103 8
By niabhatti

.Hello to my favourite people! Welcome to another book of mine. I hope you guys enjoy this book and love this one as much as you love others.

.Ishq-e-Khass means special love. It is a beautiful story of siblings and love. I hope you guys will love the book.

Please shower you love on it.

•Updates will begin from 1st January 2024. The book will have my equal attention and will get frequent updates like other three books.

*The book is solely my imagination so I won't tolerate plagiarism please refrain from it.

Also story will only be continued after a good response and love. Each chapters will have very reasonable targets.

This author is waiting for love so please pour in.

Thank you.
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
1.3M 41.6K 119
Happiness was an unfamiliar word to all the siblings. All the siblings were broken, some broken in more ways. After her step father is arrested, Rile...
375K 27.8K 113
A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish! Peep in to enjoy!
232K 14.1K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...