Freedom Mania RWBY Encore (Ab...

By Sonic3399

Y/N is the adopted son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao-Long but was abused and neglected by the whole family... More

Bio
Intro & Outro Votes
Villains
Tails' Bio
Prologue Part 2
Chapter 1 (The Start of a New Adventure)
3 Main Forms
Theme Songs
???

Prologue Part 1

230 4 1
By Sonic3399

Y/N's POV

Day after day, night after, the neglect and abuse would get even worse but...I always hoped they would love me like I was their flesh and blood, as their real son. My name is Y/N Rose/Xiao-Long or Branwen, Summer Rose took me in when I was only 1 year old, and they neglected me all the way to when I was 4 years old then...that's how the abuse started. I don't really know my real parents' names, what they look like, or if they're even alive. But for right now, I just hope the abuse stops so I can have a normal life...with my "family".

Tai: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Y/N: P-Please [Sniffs] stop I'm n-not ly-[SMACK]

Summer: [Angrily] DON'T LIE TO US YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

As a slap marked on my face, I began to cry.

Summer: You're such a DISAPPOINTMENT to THIS FAMILY! Why did we ever get you out of the woods when we found you in the first place!?

Qrow: [Scoffs] You're just a pathetic kid.

Raven: What a weakling you are.

Y/N: W-why a-are yo-you doing [Sniffs] this to me?

Yang: Cause you're nothing to us but a slave and a punching bag to keep on using.

Ruby: Yeah, you're not even our real brother. [Laughs]

They all look at me with DISGUST and HATE in their eyes, Tai grabs me and throws me down the basement, and while I try to get up Qrow kicks me into my cage where I sleep like the dog I am now.

Summer: YOU KNOW WHAT NO FOOD FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND NO BIRTHDAY FOR YOU, YOU WEAK PIECE OF SHIT, I WISH I JUST LEFT IN THE WOODS TO DIE!!!

With that, I gave up those last words broke me I was crying more than I ever did, I thought that I could try and see if they'd love me but no I guess that will never happen...I don't care what happens to me tomorrow I...lost á̷̹̤̳͎̮ḽ̴̢̪̠̾̆͑́ĺ̸͍̍̾̍ ̷͇̒̄̚h̷̘͉̮͝ơ̵̠͇̪̬͎͊̅p̷̟͙͐̆̕e̶̙̰͛͊

Timeskip 8 years old location: In the cage in the basement

As I woke up from my cage, I began to weep softly.

Y/N: [Mentally] Why WHY!?!? WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO ME!? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO THEM...T̶̲̯̥͚̋E̷̱̬͒̀̈́L̷̛͙͙͍̫̞͌̅͜L̶͎̩̄̎͌͝ M̸̻̌̒̊̾̔͌̋Ẽ̵̻!!! Just why?

As I sniffed, I then heard the doors open, it was Tai who opened it and he looked mad, then again what's new?

Tai: Get up now and make us breakfast.

I nod but that just made him mad.

Tai: DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!

Y/N: [Weakly] Y-Yes sir.

Tai: Good.

As I get up the stairs he kicks me out of the way. I see the whole family there on the table waiting for me to make them breakfast. I finally make them all food as they all eat, I was about to say leave but noticed that Summer wince in pain from the coffee I made for her.

Summer: Agh! [Growls] Y/N!! [Angerly]

Y/N: Y-Yes ma-.

She smacked me across the right cheek.

Summer: [Angry] MY COFFEE IS TOO HOT!! WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!! CAUSE OF YOU I BURNED MYSELF!!

Y/N: I-I'm sorry I didn't kn-know.

Summer: SORRY!? YOU'RE SORRY!? YOU KNOW JUST FOR THAT YOU'RE GETTING A PUNISHMENT!!

She throws her coffee at me, burning my right eye I couldn't see. I was screaming cause of the pain.

Summer: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!! ENJOY THE PAIN YOU BRAT!!!

As she was done, I started to sob as much pain as I was in. I then see Ruby and Yang as they were smirking evilly. I knew what they were up to as they dropped a few plates.

Ruby/Yang: DAD!! Y/N BROKE A PLATE!!!!

As I heard stomping and it was from Tai of course you guessed it, he was mad as holy hell.

Tai: YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD!!!!

[SMACK]

[PUNCH] 

[KICK]

As he repeated the process again and again, he grabbed me, and took me back to my cage.

Tai: YOU ARE STAYING DOWN HERE WITH NO FOOD FOR 3 MONTHS, YOU SHOULD JUST DIE YOU WORTHLESS TRASH.

I stayed there weak, broken, and crying. The only thing that was coming to my head was...

Y/N: [Mentally] Why...today is my birthday and all I get was the beating of a lifetime, why me...I wish...I was dead to end this pain.

I then blacked out.

Timeskip

I woke up a minute or two and heard them having, saying something about happy birthday, I couldn't cry, I gave up if I died now then I could live in peace in heaven with my Mommy and Daddy. I heard the door open and I then see Qrow with Ruby and Yang with gifts in their hand.

Y/N: [Mentally] Not for me, I bet.

Ruby: [Gloats] Look at what Yang and I got from Uncle Qrow.

Yang got a yellow bracelet that she turns it to a gauntlet, Ruby got a red cloak, and a red and black scythe. I ignore them not really caring about what they got.

3RD POV

Yang: HEY DON'T YOU IGNORE US!

Ruby: Maybe he's sad that he didn't get something as always.

Qrow: Well get up trash. [Y/N ignores] HEY I SAID GET UP NOW, DO YOU WANT ANOTHER BEATING OR WHAT!?!?

Y/N: Ok. [Gets up] I'm up now what?

Qrow: Now get your weak ass upstairs and if you ever speak to me like that again. [Kicks Y/N in the stomach] I will make you suffer.

Y/N: O-Ok I'm sorry sir. [Holding stomach in pain]

Ruby/Yang: Hahaha.

Yang: Look at you, you can't even stand the pain.

Y/N: [Mentally] It's not the pain I can't stand, it's this horrible family I can't stand.

Y/N, Yang, Ruby, and Qrow go upstairs to the living room where Tai, Summer, and Raven are. They looked at Y/N with an evil grins on their faces, this made Y/N scared on the inside.

Summer: Thank you Qrow for bringing Yang and Ruby's play toy.

Y/N: [Mentally scared] Play toy? What the hell does she mean?

Qrow: No problem Summer, now Tai ready? [Sees Tai nodding yes]

Without any second, Tai and Qrow grab Y/N by the arms and legs. Tai hangs Y/N and ties him to the wall so he can't get out while Qrow tells the girls to get their darts.

Y/N: [Mentally] W̴͕̥͇̞̆͋H̷̳́͛͝Ą̴̞̤̽̏̎͋T̸͖̿̆͗̂ ̶͙͗̓̈́T̶̡̡̯͈̘̉͠Ḩ̴̦͇̅́̚Ê̷̱͉͐͂̈́͊ ̵̡̠̖̐̾H̸̲̕͝Ḛ̶͓͉͗̋͑̏͜L̶̡͚̝̬̓͜͝L̶̺̯͙̐̃̏͑̚ ̶̢̛̲̈́̂͆I̷̤̒̎͊̈́͘S̶̡̥̗̩̖̋̚ ̶̲͐͑W̷̭̞̳͗R̵̙̱̲̀̌̓͊Ǫ̶̎̆̐N̷̛̦̥̣̘̿͠G̸͖̓͝ͅ ̸͔̖͗̎̏̀W̸̮̩̼̝͌̅́͋̾͜I̴̖̩͆̈́̄͠T̵̻̓̅̐̀H̷̱̼̣͖̦̓̓́̄͠ ̷͎̩̪͇͖̍Ṭ̷̡̪̞̾̓͗̈͠H̸͇̺̼̒͝E̶̼̗͕̿͊M̸̨̛̖̤̲̒̊̄̕,̶̡͖̺͘ ̶̝̪͈̮̌͑͒̎W̸̢̛̃̑H̶̘̺̘͙̾͆͌͊Y̵̖̤͈͐͛̈̎̈́ͅ ̵̺̰̮̋̾̉̚A̶̧̠̙̖̎͐̈́R̶̟̓͒E̵̛̹̺̪̓̊̚͝ ̴̡̲̝͎͙͑̓͆̈́͝T̸̢͍̘̤͗H̶̛̟͖͕͙̞̎̾͗Ė̴̗͚̜Y̵͓͕̍̎͜ ̸̠̼͂͂͘H̷̢̡͔͓̜̉̆̋͂̇O̶̙̫̓L̵̨̰̥̳̑͂D̵̤̜̍̏I̴͕̜̿̓N̷͈̻̏̈́̐̚͝G̶̡͙̞̒͌ ̵̡̹͖͚͂̿͠T̸̤̻̰̗͖̈́͋̇͂Ḧ̵̫̦̮́̍͠O̴̥̐̈́͋̀̐S̶̛͍̘̮̔̓̎͆ͅE̵͙̺̭̭̔̄̿͝ ̵̙͆̿͗͝D̵̢̜̟̠͗̆A̴͈͆͋R̴̰̫͊̃̃͜Ț̸̛͑̂̂!̸̠̣̺̋͘?̷̣̝̞̞͒̃̚͝!̴̟̘͑̉̍?̵̨̼̬̤͚̊

Tai: Yang and Ruby go first, now pin the darts on the worthless trash.

Y/N: [Mentally] Ok, I know I'm going to be in pain but not worse than when that bitch Summer shot me with her sniper like 5 times but REALLY "pin the darts on the worthless trash" how original.

Without any hesitation, the Rose, Xiao-Long, and Branwen family started stabbing the poor helpless Y/N, the young boy screamed and shouted through the night asking and begging for them to stop but nothing none of them stopped, they liked Y/N's screams. Summer then pointed a dart to Y/N's eye and said...

Summer: Tell me Y/N, do you need your right eye, cause to me it seems like you can't see out of it.

Y/N: [Mentally] She can't be serious can she, I mean I know this family is CRAZY AS FUCK but they're not that crazy.

Summer: Now tell me do you need it, YES OR NO?!?!?

Y/N: YES I DO YOU DUMB BITCH!!!

At that moment, Y/N knew he really messed up. Without any hesitation, Summer and the rest of the family started stabbing Y/N without any mercy. Y/N, the young boy who once believed in hope now believes in death, cause in this moment all he could feel was the cold feet nothing else but he knew they wouldn't let him die but live in pain and misery. By that Y/N passed out, and the only thing he could hear was...

The Family: Just die you worthless trash no one loves you and no one will.

 With that, Y/N was out cold...Y/N woke up 3 hours later he felt pain but he didn't feel as much as he could.

Y/N's POV

I woke up after what it seems like 3 hours my body hurts but not much, I felt lots of pain in my right eye more than usual I looked in the mirror that was next to me and what I saw made me cry they cut my eye I couldn't see anything in that eye anymore I was crying that's all I could do.

Y/N: [Mentally] They keep healing me, damn it. Why can't they let me die? That's all I want, I don't want to live in this hell hole anymore, I want to die. I want to be with them...my Mommy and Daddy if they are there...I need to leave.

I packed the only things that I'll need...well it's the only things that I have, my jacket and the clothes I'm wearing. I get out of my cage and make my way to the window. Once I got out of the house I started walking but I felt something on my left foot I looked down and saw it was Zwei the only one that actually cared about me I can still remember that day he gave me so I can survive the week.

Flashback

I was sent to my cage cause of my stupid "sisters" breaking more plates.

Past Tai: Y/N GO TO YOUR ROOM AND NO FOOD FOR YOU, YOU DUMB ASS FUCK!!!

Past Y/N: [Low and scared voice] Yes s-sir as y-you wish.

I walked to my "room" but looked up to Ruby and Yang smiling evilly at me.

Y/N: [Narrating] Those were the days I really hated my life.

I was in my cage starving I felt like I would die right there but that's when I smelled something food I didn't know what was that smell but it smelled good. I looked straight at the wall and saw Zwei the family dog. I saw him holding something in his mouth it looked like...

Past Y/N: [Mentally] STEAK, my oum that looks so good, but why is he here?

Zwei walked to me and gave me the steak, I didn't know if the family was doing this to keep me sad or what but I asked him.

Past Y/N: I-Is this f-for me Z-Zwei?

Past Zwei: [Shakes his head and barks] 

I was so happy I was crying but not tears of sadness but of joy, there was someone that loves me even if it was him...I felt happy for the first time in years.

Back to the present

Zwei: [Whimpers in sadness]

Y/N: I'm sorry buddy but I have to leave [Tearing up] I wish I could stay here with you but I can't, they will hurt me even more and someday I might die here...I'm really sorry. [Starts walking but Zwei follows, stops, and turns to him] No Zwei, you can't be with me you must stay here you might die if you come with me please understand that I don't want to lose the only one I love...please stay.

Zwei: [Stays put but looks sad at Y/N]

Y/N: Here take this. [Pulls out a black bandana out of jacket] This was my favorite thing I ever had and I want you to have it. [Puts bandana on Zwei] Black looks good on you Zwei, always remember that I will miss you... [Tears up] I love you, my friend.

I began my journey to find somewhere to live or...to die. About half an hour I was deep in the forest, I was cold, hungry, and tired. I was ready to relax under a tree but I heard something, I was scared that it was my "family" but no it was worst, it was 3 Beowolf once they saw me I started running as fast as I can not even looking back. They kept getting closer and closer until one jumped at me, tackling me. All I could do was look in the eyes of the Beowolf, it started to bite my arms while the other 2 bit my legs in that moment I...smiled.

Y/N: [Mentally] Is this how I die by Beowolf? This does seem like the end for me Mommy, Daddy I'm coming home to you. [Tears up, smile, and closes eyes[

3RD POV

???: Cyclone! [Takes out all 3 Beowolf and looks at H/C boy] OH MY OUM YOUNG BOY ARE YOU OK!? YOU NEED HELP STAY WITH ME I'LL TAKE YOU GET TO HELP!!! [Holds tight onto the boy and starts running] You will be ok, I promise.

The mysterious figure took the unconscious boy somewhere where he'll be ok.

Timeskip Location: Unknown

It has been 1 and 15 minutes since the mysterious figure has held the young boy, right now it they have gotten to what seemed to be a treehouse. The mysterious person then opens the door and hears their friends talking.

???: And I was like "is that all you got or is there mor-

???: [Interrupts] CAROL I NEED YOUR HELP NOW!!!

The one that was called Carol seems to be confused and doesn't know the boy in her friend's hands. 

(Carol)

Carol: OK Lilac, first calm down, Amanda and the others are asleep, and two- [Looks at the H/C] OH MY OUM WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BOY?

(Lilac)

Lilac: I don't know, I found him in the woods and he was being attacked by Beowolf.

???: Hey, can you keep down? I'm trying to work here.

???: Yeah, I was about to eat a mountain of chili dogs in my dream.

???: Lilac, Carol, the girls are trying to sleep...

???: So please, can you lower your...

The four figures looked at the unconscious boy and they now see why Lilac was yelling.

Lilac: Milla, Neera, Sonic, Tails, please help. He might die if you don't!!!

(Milla)

(Neera)

(Sonic)

(Tails)

The ones called Milla, Neera, Sonic, and Tails took the boy to what seemed to be the living room helping the boy while Sonic looked angry for some reason. Now in another place back in the Rose house someone in the room was having a nightmare about the young boy.

Summer's POV Nightmare

Summer: Where am I...why am I here?

???: [Weak voice] P-Please stop...I'm...sorry.

I looked back to see where the voice came from and who it was when I got close...I was terrified at what I was looking at.

Dream Summer: WHY CAN'T YOU STAY DOWN AND DIE NO ONE HERE LOVES YOU NOT ME NOT YANG AND NOT RUBY NO ONE DOES!!!

I was even more terrified at what I was looking at, what was I doing and who am I yelling at. I went to see but I couldn't move I was no stuck and all I could do was hear at what I was yelling at or who I was yelling at.

Dream Summer: JUST DIE AND STAY DEAD ALREADY!!!

I saw blood on the floor and when the other me was done I saw who it was and what I saw made me cry...it was...

Summer: Y/N!!!! [Tries to get unstuck] WHY CAN'T I GET OUT, PLEASE LET ME GO HE NEEDS ME!!!

Dream Summer: HAHAHAHA, he needs you? No what he needs is to die like you always wanted.

Summer: WHAT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT, I LOVE MY SON I WOULD KEEP HIM S- [Interrupted by Dream Summer]

Dream Summer: Love him you say? you don't even want him...here, let me show you.

The other me shows me something that made me sick to my stomach, it was me and all the times I hurt Y/N my own son. There was that time I kicked in the face, the time I threw him out the house, and even the time I shot. All I could hear was laughter and him crying for forgiveness...for help. My oum I'm the worst mother.

Summer: PLEASE STOP NO MORE NO MORE STOP IT STOP STOP STOP IT!!!

3RD POV Back to reality

Summer: [Wakes up] I SAID STOP IT!!!

Tai: [Wakes up terrified] Summer, is something wrong? It's all ok honey it was all a dream.

Summer: [Looks at Tai with both fear and sadness] No, it wasn't a dream Tai, it was all too real. Everything I did to him was real, I'm a bad person, I'm the worst mother.

Tai: [Looks confused] Summer, what are you talking, what do you mean "him and bad mother"?

Summer: Y/N, that's who I'm talking about, we hurt him so much and he always wanted to be part of the family but all we did to him is abuse and neglect him, I'm a bad mother Tai, we are a bad FAMILY don't you get it, we rook his FUCKING EYE AND JUST LEFT HIM IN THE BASEMENT!!!

When Tai heard all that, he couldn't believe what he did as well, he never once told Y/N how much he loves him how much he wanted a son in the family.

Tai: [Low voice] You're right Summer...I'm a horrible father, I abused him and all he wanted was for me to love him... Oh oum, what have I done? I need to fix this, I need to tell him how sorry I am. [Looks at Summer] We need to fix this right now.

Summer and Tai get out of bed and went downstairs to the basement to say how sorry they are and how much they will do fix for what they've done to Y/N all of his life.

Summer: [Opens basement door] Y/N, we're sorry for what we did please forgive us, we promise that we'll treat you better and give you lots of love. [Hears nothing]

Tai: Y/N, please forgive us your mother and I will do whatever it takes for you to love us. I can fix your eye I'll get a cyborg eye, wouldn't that be cool? [Hears nothing]

Summer: Son...

Once Summer got close to the cage she saw no one in there, she was scared that her son wasn't there.

Summer: TAI HE'S NOT HERE!!

Tai: WHAT?! [Runs to the cage] Y/N, WHERE ARE YOU, HE MUS BE HERE HE MUST- [Looks at the window] Oh no...

Summer: [Looks at the window] OH MU OUM NOOOOO!!!

Summer was on the ground crying saying how she's a horrible mother. That's when Raven, Qrow, Ruby, and Yang came down the basement. They all looked at Summer and Tai.

Qrow: What's going on here? [Looks at the cage] Where's Y/N?

Tai: QROW YOU NEED TO HELP US FIND HIM, HE RAN AWAY PLEASE.

Once Raven, Qrow, Ruby, and Yang heard this, something in their hearts made them feel sad.

Ruby: W-What, little br-brother is gone?

Yang: No this can't be, please tell me this isn't true.

Qrow: Tai, stay here with Summer and the girls, Raven and I will look for him, he couldn't have gotten far away from here. [Mentally] Kid, please be ok I'm sorry for everything please be fine.

Raven: [Mentally] Y/N, please don't be dead, please you and Yang mean so much to me, please be ok.

While Qrow and Raven were looking for Y/N, Tai tries to keep Summer, Yang, and Ruby calm telling them that everything will be ok, but deep down he knows that Y/N might never forgive them and if something happens to him, he will never forgive himself.

Ruby: [Mentally] Please be ok Y/N, I'm sorry I was a bad sister, I promise I'll be the best sister just please, come back.

Yang: [Mentally] I'M THE WORST BIG SISTER, WHY...WHY DID I DO THIS, WHY DID I HURT HIM?! PLEASE COME BACK, I'LL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO FIX EVERYTHING TO SEE YOU SMILE ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE COME BACK.

A/N: So, I've been redesigning Y/N's hedgehog form to have Lilac's eye color in his right eye and her hair color in his purple tips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 575 41
Ruby Rose misses her boyfriend Sonic the Hedgehog and thanks to help from the headmasters of Union she and her friends a follow Sonic new adventure c...
2.3K 69 13
Y/n was taken in by the Summer Rose and Tai xiao long he was the youngest of their kids, younger than Ruby and Yang they had a nice life as a family...
247K 2K 26
(Y/N) Xiao Long is the son of Raven Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long, older brother to Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long. Well, they his 'family' never actua...
2.6K 60 12
After you died saving your family, the god brothers of the RWBY world decided to revive you and send you to remnant... to do what the not-so-wonderfu...