~ Tales of Jikook ~

By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... More

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ Christmas ~

326 12 4
By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Everyone was huddled down into the living room in their sweaters and coats. The winter was at its peak these days with snow covering the lands. In this cold season some good things are also going to arrive and that is Christmas and Taehyung's Birthday. These seven boys have decided to celebrate Christmas but in a different way than they usually do.

Jin Placed the bowl full of chits onto the table as the boys surrounded it. The order of picking up the chits was decided by the fair game of Rock, Paper and scissors and Jungkook being the winner extended his hand outwards to grab a chit. Everyone held their breaths as he opened it and He giggled at the name confusing the others.

One by one all of them picked out their chits as Jimin pouted because unlike the others who had a choice of picking one chit from others, He had none. He was the last person to pick a chit and only one chit was left in the bowl. He picked it up, opening it feeling happy because of the name written on it.

"We have one week to buy gifts and please do not buy anything shitty" Jimin stated as the others nodded. After all no one liked the idea of getting a freebie as a gift, not that they won't be thankful but a gift is a gift. "This is supposed to be a secret guys no matter what, don't tell anyone about it" Hobi warned the others. The movie night lasted long enough for everyone to doze into the living room couches itself.

3 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS

"Jimin-ah did you buy a gift for your secret person?" Taehyung questioned as Jimin kept his phone near his ear by pressing his ear onto his phone which was pressed onto his shoulder in a way to trap his phone between his ear and shoulder. "Yes Tae" He answered while putting his white gloves on. "Jimin-ah I am your best friend right ?" Taehyung cautiously questioned but Jimin was not dumb to not understand Taehyung's real intentions behind it.

"I am not telling you anything Tae" Jimin spoke sternly as he settled down on the long wooden bench placed in front of his shoe cabinet. "Please Minnie" Taehyung's baby voice hit Jimin's ears but a no was a no. "I am n-" He tried to say but his voice was cut off by Jungkook's shout. "Love, are you ready ?" Jimin heard Jungkook's voice coming from their shared bedroom as he leaned down to put his socks on.

"Yes Kook, come fast" Jimin shouted back after putting his phone away from his ear before placing it back on its initial position. He heard Jungkook's footsteps coming over as he noticed the male doberman following behind Jungkook in his beige furry Hoodie. (A bit like the hoodie Jimin bought for Jin as a gift) "His Hoodie looks so cute" Jimin cooed, wanting to kiss little baby Bam right now.

"I know right" Jungkook spoke proudly after all it was his choice. "I can't find his shoes though" Jungkook scratched his neck feeling a bit embarrassed knowing that Jimin would find them in minutes. "Wait a Minute, Wear your gloves and socks till then" Jimin said before walking back into their warm apartment. Taehyung was still on call and continued ranting about other things, very well aware of his best friend's stubborn behaviour so why waste time.

Jimin laughed at Taehyung's jokes as he opened the cabinets to try and look for Bam's shoes. They didn't dress up Bam daily but as they were going out for a walk in snow and ice cold temperature, It was necessary for Bam to wear these because doberman's have short coats and aren't suitable for extremely cold climates. The other reason was to protect his paws. A few minutes and Bam's Black and white sneaker boots were in his hands.

He walked back to the father-son duo after hanging up. He leaned down before Bam and gently put on his boots not wanting to startle the little puppy. Jungkook was the one who usually dressed Bam up or gave Bam a bath and completed his dog care routine not like Jimin can't but he was afraid to mess up. Jimin shifted in with Jungkook and Bam after 8 months of their relationship. Bam was already familiar with Jimin's visits and was overjoyed to have Jimin stay by his side forever.

"You look so cute Bamie" Jimin whispered as he buried him in Bam's fur enjoying the warmth before he felt someone pull him up. Jungkook gently helped Jimin wear the black coat before they walked out of the house and locked it before heading over for a walk at the nearby park. Bam and Jimin enjoyed it the most as Jungkook admired his babies. Lastly, Both Jimin and Jungkook were laying down on the snow with Bam occasionally licking them.

Jungkook had his arm wrapped around Jimin's waist as Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's chest. The snow was cold but their extra warm clothes protected them. The silence was peaceful as they both wished for the time to stop until Jimin suddenly lifted his hand which held snow and threw it on Jungkook's neck who immediately flinched because of the cold.

"Jimin-Shi" Jungkook scolded as Jimin laughed his heart out before getting up and trying to run but he failed when a snowball hit his back. He turned around glancing at Jungkook who was preparing another snowball, Looks like it's time for a snow fight. Both of them started building snowballs, throwing it at each other, Laughing and giggling like little kids as Bam ran around enjoying his own way.

"You will fall slow down" Jungkook said, but Jimin still tried to run in that snow filled ground and there he fell. Jungkook looked at him with concern as he laughed a bit at Jimin who never listens to him. "You're such a bad Boyfriend, Laughing at me instead of helping me" Jimin crossed his arms over his chest while still sitting on the ground with a pout.

"Ok Ok I am sorry" Jungkook wiped the fake tears that he acted as if they came because of laughing too much before walking over to Jimin and wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist to lift him up but instead Jimin threw snow at Jungkook's face and giggled. "You naughty boy" Jungkook tickled Jimin who immediately burst out into a loud laughter.

Jimin fell down onto the snow ground again because of laughing and pulled Jungkook with him as his hands were holding onto Jungkook's coat's collar. His laughter died down as he wiped the tears that came out of his eyes before opening them to find Jungkook hovering above him.

They stared at each other with all the love in this world before they both glanced at each other's lips. Jungkook leaned down and captured Jimin's lips in a slow yet passionate kiss. They loved each other and nothing would change that fact.

CHRISTMAS NIGHT

They all just had their dinner and were now settled down on the couch of Jungkook and Jimin's house. Bam was already in his kennel as he was out for too long and that is not supposed to be a habit. Seven gifts were neatly placed on the table with the names of the people for whom they were. Nobody knows which gift is given by whom and the guessing game starts with Jungkook as he was the winner last time.

Everyone stared at him as he opened the gift packaging. It was a beanie, A black beanie and looked like it was handmade by someone new in this field. It was extremely cute and the others didn't have to put much thought into who made it for Jungkook. Jungkook glanced at Jimin as he put the beanie over his head with his bunny smile wide enough to show his happiness.

"It's Jimin isn't it but when did you make it?" Jin questioned as Jimin felt a bit embarrassed by his crooked art piece but Jungkook's wide smile made him a bit confident. "I visited my Grandma two months ago and made this for Jungkook to give him on christmas" He shyly whispered as the others admired the beanie and the effort Jimin put into it. "I love it, My Honey pie" Jungkook leaned down to peck Jimin's lips, Red blush flew to Jimin's cheeks as he heard the others tease them.

Unlike Jimin who was the secret santa for Jungkook, Jungkook had to give Namjoon a gift as he was his secret santa. Hoseok was Jimin's secret santa and had gifted him a cute little doberman plushie that looked exactly like Bam and that made Jimin cry as he hugged Jungkook. Bam was a really important part of Jimin and Jungkook's life and only pet owners can understand what Jimin and Jungkook must be feeling at that moment.

It was time for everyone to leave now as the clock read one in the morning. They could have stayed the night but their apartment didn't have enough rooms to fit them all nor had they brought their clothes with them. Jungkook who had his arm around a sleepy Jimin's waist and Jimin who was still hugging the Bam plushie stared at their friends who were wearing their shoes, Crocs whatever they wore before and bidding them goodbye and telling them to inform them after reaching home.

Jungkook closed the main door after everyone was gone and turned around to look at Jimin whose back was leaned against the wall and his eyes were closed. His little baby was too sleepy to even stand properly. Walking over to Jimin, He gently wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and caressed his hair while Jimin dropped his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Sleepy?" Jungkook questioned even if he knew the answer. "Hmmm, Carry me" Jimin ordered and Jungkook obliged. Putting his one under Jimin's back and the other under Jimin's knees, He picked Jimin up and started walking while Jimin just hugged the plushie to his chest. "We can't sleep right now though" Jungkook whispered as he felt Jimin hit his chest. "No dirty thoughts kook, I am extremely Sleepy" Jimin whispered back.

"I didn't mean in that way, I just want to give you something" Jungkook ignited a fire of curiosity in Jimin's heart who looked up at Jungkook's face wanting an answer. Jungkook ignored that look and continued to walk towards their living room couch before placing a sleepy Jimin there and turning around to leave.

When he turned around he suddenly felt a small hand hold the sleeve of hoodie making him turn around and face Jimin again. "Where are you going?" Jimin questioned as he rubbed his one eye with a pout bigger than him on his face and honestly it was so adorable in Jungkook's eyes that he could not help but steal a kiss. The Plushie was neatly kept down beside Jimin on the couch.

"I will be back" Jungkook said before turning around and walking away leaving a sleepy Jimin behind who was barely awake at this point. Jimin tried to keep his eyes open as he heard the footsteps of his boyfriend nearing. Jungkook settled down beside a cross legged Jimin before crossing his legs too as his face glowed with excitement.

His hands hid something behind his back as Jimin stared at him curiously. "There is something that I have hid from you for years and today I finally completed the project I started 3 years ago" Jimin was now more curious than before as he was not aware of what Jungkook was doing. The sleep slowly left Jimin's body as Jungkook placed a wrapped gift on his lap.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook who nodded at him with a wide smile before his eyes turned into the shape of crescents. A surprise gift from Jungkook would always get him excited. The first thing he did was to feel what was in there before he glanced at Jungkook. "It's a book?" Jimin questioned but Jungkook didn't answer instead motioned Jimin to open it.

Jimin immediately complied as he opened the gift wrap carefully, He placed the bow aside which he already loves before unwrapping the gift. To his shock it was a book but not any book. It was Jungkook's sketch book. The one that he never let anyone see or touch and Jimin always wondered what Jungkook hid in that book but he respected Jungkook's decision and didn't force him to show it.

Jimin's eyes were filled with the mixture of excitement and curiosity as he opened the first page slowly and carefully and was shook by the words written on the first page.

Even my art can't capture your beauty but your heart did capture mine, I love you Jimin

The ink looked quite old and it didn't seem like Jungkook wrote it recently but that was not the matter of concern at this moment. Jimin's heart was filled with butterflies as he glanced at Jungkook who immediately side hugged him. Sleep is long gone. "I wrote this 3 years ago" Jungkook whispered but Jimin looked at him with shock. "We started dating 2 years ago" Jimin spoke wide eyed but Jungkook didn't answer instead pointed at the book wanting Jimin to continue.

Opening the next page, Jimin was astonished by the sketch of himself made by Jungkook. The detailing was so eye-catching as Jimin glanced at the date that was on each page. The more paintings or sketches he would come across the dates gradually come more and more closer to today's.

Somewhere only his sketches , some with Bam, Some with their friend but most of them were his and Jungkook's together and that made Jimin cry especially the fact that the last painting had the date of yesterday, It was painting of them both laying down the snow cuddled together just like how they were doing before their snow fight.

Jungkook immediately panicked seeing Jimin cry as he placed the book aside

embracing Jimin wanting to provide some warmth and comfort to his boyfriend. "Don't cry Love" Jungkook caressed Jimin's hair as he let out those words. "How can I not cry when I get such an emotional surprise?" Jimin pouted at his words as Jungkook embraced him tighter. Their tears slipped down their faces as they hugged each other more tightly each passing second before Jungkook pulled Jimin into a sweet loving kiss. Jungkook gently attached their foreheads together..

"I Love You"

"I Love You More"

~ End Of Oneshot ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 552 7
i'd be fine...pretending. started: 2019 ended: 2019
44.9K 2.1K 10
↪In which the avatar of envy gets isekai'd to her favorite anime. Follow the shut-in otaku's adventure into the world of man eating demon... "I can't...
21.9K 577 10
Arcee is upset because of the lose of her past partners deaths, and Bumblebee wants to help her forget the pain. After some events, Bumblebee is pois...
5K 544 40
Book 1 of Understand with Ease Juzz Amma's Surah with explanation for our better understanding. (Surah 78-114) Trusted sources.