Resident Evil: the Umbran Dev...

By SoloTitanSlayer

(DMC/Bayonetta Male Reader x Resident Evil) More

Bio - Y/N
Prolongue - The Lucky Escape
RE0 - Chapter 1 - First Day on the Job
RE 0 - Chapter 2 - A Third on the Team
RE0 - Chapter 4 - Exploring the Mansion with a new Friend
RE0 - Chapter 5 - Good and Evil should be in Balance
RE0 - Chapter 6 - A Sad, but Honorable, Way to Go

RE0 - Chapter 3 - An Unexpected Alliance

444 21 1
By SoloTitanSlayer

Inferno PoV.

I got out of the room, now waiting on that foolish human to come out of that damn room, I got closer to the door a few times and heard sounds of a type writer stamping letter by letter, and it took him a while to finally come out. "What took you so long, Meat Sack?" Inferno spoke as he looked towards Billy as he spoke while looking towards the demonic familiar "A final will!" He revealed as he moved his papers around

"What feeble little mind you have, human! Actions speak louder than words. If you really want to be remembered, your action must be for the greater good, and mankind in general" Inferno spoke as he then walked closer to the Conductor Room, and then waited for the human to open the door with the key. They both got in, and as they did the room smelled awfully, it was filled with two plants and tons of documents as well as a map of the train and a switch.

I looked at the map, as my eyes glowed red to relay the information to my master, as I Billy then took it and then activated the switch, which caused a trap door to open from above and a ladder came down he went up, and I simply jumped high enough to let my claws dig into the floor above and pulled myself up "What a pain!"

We ended up in a bar like car, but as we did continue over, we felt some noises above "Nothing good... We have to be quick, Meat Sack" I said as Billy went for the door to the next cart, as I followed close. We entered the next cart and we got to a room, the 101. It was a very luxurious room, a sink where an aloe spray rested on it. Some ammo was around and a shotgun rested on the unmade beds luckily still loaded with both shots. Inferno wanted to take it too, but Billy was too fast and took the gun "Oh no puppy, you can't use it, and I need it." he said as he then walked back, and I had to tow behind him, what a bastard.

I then saw the Ice pick onto the food cart and I used my tail to slap Billy "Oi Meat Sack! The ice pick can help Rebecca and Master Y/N to free themselves! So take it" Billy saw me and then the item in question, which he took as he then looked at me "Thanks puppy" he spoke, which caused me to growl "Don't ever call me that"

We got to the other cart, wanting to go back down and towards the kitchen to go get Rebecca and Master, but that's when a giant B.O.W. or Bio Organic Weapon in the form of a Scorpion fell down onto the cart.

His screeches resonated all around the cart, as Billy pointed his gun at the beast, as I showed my fang, and my fur became so hard and stingy it formed some blades, ready to attack the scorpion. The beast tried to claw at me, but I avoided it with ease as Billy shot it, but the bullets ricochet on that heavy armor of his, which just attracted the B.O.W. attention, if it wasn't for me acting like a buzz saw and attacking it to get his attention back to me "Knife him, Meat Sack! Good damage, but he also won't know you're hitting him if you do it with me" I said as I punctured his face with my tail, as he tried to hit me with his, but I was too fast.

Y/N PoV.

Rebecca was sitting now in front of me, as we were discussing to pass some time, learning more about each other "So, you really did transform into a cat to make it in her house under her father's nose?" She asked me as I nodded "Well, we loved each other, and I would have done everything for her, and I did... Though as all, when she knew about me, she was scared. So I then just left, and never came back, not everyone takes it as good as you that Supernatural exists" I spoke as she chuckled "I guess" she spoke as I then looked at her.

"How about you, girl? You seem young. Never had experience with love?" I asked her and she thought "Well, I do have a crush on the Captain of Alpha Team... Albert Wesker" she spoke as that's when my mind froze. So this is why Umbrella operates so casually and undisturbed, one of their scientists is a double agent for the S.T.A.R.S. and that's how it all goes down. Those fuckers..... That bastard, when I will have him in my grasp, I'm gonna crush that bastard's skull into a million pieces. But before I could tell anything, a shotgun fell on my head, and then on the floor, causing me to rub my hand on my head.

"Ow, that fucking hurt." I spoke as I looked at the shotgun on the ground and picked it up, it was a double barrel shotgun, it looked finely made and detailed, with a claw under it. I then looked up to see Trish "Rodin sends his regards kid! He also wants you to have this two" She spoke sending down also strong Pistols, two that looked like Desert Eagles and one that looked like a Revolver

"The Shotgun is Lucifer's Bane, the Desert Eagles are Lightbringer and Deathfire Grasp, and last, but not least, the Revolver is Villain, thank me later!" She said from the top of the train as she then jumped down to the side, landing probably on her feet as Rebecca looked amazed "Wow! Is that the other Devil Huntress?" I nodded at this as I transformed Pandora's Box back into the suitcase form, and fed it the weapons I was brought and to my surprise, it finally transformed into the weapon it should have became when I absorbed the Cerberus "Well, this is rad... But the original one looks better" I spoke "I'll call this gun Blundergat".

(Top Right pic is full look. The 3 heads below are what type of ammo are loaded in. From Left to Right: Piercing, Acid and Fire rounds. Top left is normal shells.)

"Woah!! I can never stopped being amazed by your ability to turn enemies into guns" Rebecca said as I transformed the new gun back into the Giants set and put the two guns I hold with my hands back in the holster, as the other two are behind my boots, held by magic. "Thanks~" I spoke as she then moved towards me and smashed her lips against mine, which caught me off guard, but still, I let her.

She then opens her eyes, and notices what she just did and pulls quickly away "Sorry! Sorry!! It was all in the heart of the moment.... I didn't mean to-" she started rambling as I gently put my finger onto her lips to stop her from continue her speech "It's fine, Rebecca. Plus, it was a good kiss for a first one~" I spoke as I moved my finger away, as she chuckled "What a flirt you are~" and then we kept talking, not knowing how long we would be here for. Sure Inferno let me look through the map, and I know he's currently fighting a giant Scorpion, but he will win, and we will get out.

Inferno PoV.

"How much longer will this beast be standing?" The human spoke, as I dodged a series of thrusts by the B.O.W. stinger tail, as I jumped over it and landed on it to make it stick onto the ground "Stop lamenting and continue stabbing, we're close!" I said as I created some needles and spears on my back and then threw myself onto the creature, opening more wounds. I turned around as the tail of the monster got free, but Billy was behind with timing due to tiredness, and stabbed the beast, causing it's attention to shift to him and the tail thrusts to head it's way.

I pounced back in, using my powers to make a buzz saw like attack, cutting the tail off before it could puncture Billy and then I quickly turned my tail into a spear, stabbing the Scorpion into its face and the brain, causing it to die, as my tail returned to normal. Billy had fallen back, so he couldn't have avoided it in time, but as the beast died, he immediately jumped up and went to take the item needed, The Panel Opener.

"Good job, Hound" he spoke to me as I consumed the scorpion from the weak point, as I ate all except the armored carapace and the claws and stinger. After I finished my meal, I evolved and then walked closer to Billy and the hole to get back downstairs. "You did a decent job yourself, Human" I said jumping downstairs, and waiting for him to take the stairs "Are you warming up to me already?" He asked jokingly as I looked at me, my new eyes and markings glowing red, naturally "Don't push yourself, Human... I show you respect only cause you showed yourself worthy and showed me respect by calling me Hound. If it wasn't for Master.... I would still bit your head off" I said walking back towards the cart where Master Y/N and Rebecca are locked "Sheesh" I heard the human spoke as he followed behind.

Y/N PoV.

"...So, let's not talk about what happened, okay?" Rebecca shyly asked me as I nodded "I guess" I said smiling as we saw the service elevator coming up, that's when Rebecca's walkie-talkie started transmitting the voice of the other living human male, at least of what we know of. "We send up an Ice Pick the Hound found, this should help you with the stuck door" He said as we both got up, Rebecca went to pick up the item and then threw it my way. I placed it down and kicked it into the lock, which also caused the door to fall down. "Oops!"

I said as it attracted some Walkers that were lit up on fire, but I took the opportunity to take out Lightbringer and Deathfire Grasp and shot them down, the .454 Casull are really destructive. I mean sure the Giants set, my 4 guns, are .45 ACP, but damn this pack a bang. I also decided to try Villain, and honestly that .500 Magnum shot almost dislocated my shoulder since I shot it one handed if it wasn't for my supernatural capabilities due to my Genes and Umbrella's experiments.

Still we went downstairs and we reunited in the kitchen as I was surprised on Inferno's new form "Damn Inferno~ you look cool as hell now" I said as he sat up, his tail wagging side to side quickly "Thanks Master" he said as he looked like he was waiting for head pats, and why not? I delivered, which definetly made him happy, a dog is still a dog after all.

"This is Inferno? Woah!" Rebecca spoke as I smiled, taking my hand off of him, which Rebecca immediately took the place, both patting his head and rubbing his chin "You were a good boy, defeating a beast all by yourself" she said as she kept treating the dog, but Billy felt the need for validation as well "Hey I helped!" He spoke as Rebecca looked at him "What? You want to be pat to like the dog?" She asked as Billy just let it be as he opened a crawling space.

We had Inferno go first, in case there would be enemies. Once he was on the other side, Billy went in, I let Rebecca go after and I followed close by, and gotta say... That ass looks so good. Still when we got to the other side Inferno had killed a Cerberus which were in cages, the other was dealt by Billy with the pistol, as he had decided to save Shotgun Shells due to how low they have now. "Damn, missed my chance to use my shotguns" I spoke as I dusted off my Smoking Sexy Sick Style.

Then we got out as there was a hook gun, we had to take it to go in top of the passenger cart, so that we can take the card to advance further into the train, but it was blocked by a mechanism, so one had to pull a leaver while the other took the Hook gun. Rebecca took the gun, Billy went for the leaver, and I and Inferno decided to clear a path in case of Zombie, as I open the door between this cart and the kitchen, a zombies come out of the fridge, just to be shot back into bits by Lucifer's Bane, which packs quite the punch, my guy!

We went to the cart and Rebecca grappled up to the side of the Ecliptic Express and got into the room with the Zombie. She also found a ring, a silver one, while Billy had found a golden one before. She then came back downstairs and back to the Conductor's office, there was the key, but we had to put the Golden and Silver ring so that the lock could finally open.

As they did, I went upstairs to let Pandora's Box devour the Scorpion remains which awarded me with a new beautiful weapon, a Spear/Halberd hybrid "Well, would it be funny if I call you Orion" I spoke examining the weapon and had a few swings, after which I got back down with a jump to show it, and of course they would be amazed, though I had to explain Billy how Pandora's Box worked, which shocked him, not as much though as a demonic dog did.

As we went over to the door, we saw an Umbrella operatives gets eaten alive by leeches as they try and shoot them down, with no results however. We made it to the command room, but to operate the breaks, we needed to bring a magnetic card back to the end of the train and put a code to operate them. We decided once more, me and Rebecca made a rush to the end of the train, killing all the zombies, including Edward, Rebecca's dead co-worker from the time I got Inferno.

I killed him quickly, a nice, quick and painless death by my mother's sword, the Mab Dachi. As we got to the end, she put the card and the password, which was quite the riddle, you had to input 10 numbers to make the end result shown on screen, 9 should be the same, and the last shouldn't. Still we did it and as Billy did it too, the train breaks activated.

We rushed back towards the first car, as I took my time to take the Umbrella Operatives of Delta Team the SMG they dropped and fed it to Pandora, after all it was empty, it wouldn't have helped the other two. The train started getting slower and slower, but we still hit a dead end, and the train derailed into an abandoned station in construction, but luckily for us 4, we were all alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 365 15
Old and shitty Sarah Paulson x reader shots.
4.3K 1K 10
"Your targets are Leon Kennedy and Jill Valentine, hunt them down and neutralize them. And once you're done with them, call me. We have to take care...
1.3K 61 13
A yandere resident evil various X reader fairytale Au!! "I'll save you!" "I'm seriously about to throw garlic at you.." "😰⁉️"
9.1K 142 5
Fandom: Resident Evil Category: F/M Relationship: Chris Redfield x Female Reader Type: One shot collection Published: 02/09/2022