GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-1

8K 317 70
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Tall, handsome and bulky physique barge inside one huge room while unzipping the pants, he sits on the king size bed with both legs spread apart 

"strip"

One lean figure wearing long silk white robe who's standing near the window with both hands resting on chest turns back to look at his boss and question with his honey voice

"Like now?"

"Yes" The sharpe guy roared.

"We-we did an hour ago and I-I don't think I'll be able to take it" While stuttering the beautiful guy complete his sentence.

"I don't care if you will be able to take me or not I'm just frustrated right now, so just come here" Bulky guy said with his utmost pissed voice.

The said beautiful guy who's standing near window slide down the robe, the only thin clothe which was preventing him from being whole naked.

"You know You're a epitome of beauty jin" Namjoon says while eyeing the guy whose eyes are tightly clenched.

"Come here" Namjoon says huskily.

Jin with hesitant took slow steps towards the bed and stood right in front of namjoon who's lust filled gaze is burning his smooth skin.

"So fucking beautiful" While smirking Namjoon says and circles thumb sensually on the navel of jin.

Jin breaths became uneven, even the small touch of Namjoon made him weak to the point he can't stand still on his feet.

As soon as Namjoon leans near jin's stomach and twirl his tongue on the navel Jin fingers immediately curl on the locks of Namjoon and with heavy breath he says "Mr. Kim please"

Namjoon palm his rock as hard shaft while poking jin navel with tongue time to time and says "sit"

With taking heavy breaths jin tried to get on the lap of Namjoon with great difficulties, he's already sore after doing  4-5 round back to back an hour ago.

Namjoon grab jin waist and made him sit on his own lap with jin back facing his front.

A painful grunt spill out of Jin's lips when the thick shaft fully entered him.

Namjoon smirk grew even wider after hearing the painful grunt. He wrapped his arms around jin waist and grab one leg, one leg of Jin is in floor and other one is on Namjoon hands, he made jin turn towards himself and let jin to bounce on his cock.

"Are you taking pills or not?" Namjoon ask while leaving more bruises on the smooth skin.

Jin was feeling he'll pass any moment. He just pressed his lower lips on his teeth and bounced on the cock to satisfy Namjoon thirst.

"I asked you something" Namjoon roared.

Jin flinched by the sudden sound and said "The p-position is uncomfortable let me sit properly f-first"

Namjoon didn't said anything and layed Jin in the bed properly, jin saw how Namjoon pick him like he weight nothing, a slight smile appeared on Jin's lips.

Jin himself spread his legs apart and whisper "Go in"

Namjoon undone his shirt button and toss it somewhere in the room and gets in between Jin legs.

He pushed his cock again and grab Jin's hands and intertwined their fingers.

Jin takes every thrust from Namjoon which wasn't hard now like earlier and ask "Why your mood no- aah~"

Jin was asking why wasn't his day was great but the hit he gets in the exact G spot made him stop.

Namjoon pause for a second and then holds both legs of jin and thrust in an animal speed and says "I-I want to cum inside"

Jin nodded his head.

Namjoon hearts started to beat fast, his senses started to stop, a current pass through his body, he was on his reach he was about to cum but

Someone turns the door of knob and says  "Rm are you-"

As soon as jin saw hwasa peek her head inside the room he turns his face other side.

After seeing the position of Namjoon and Jin, hwasa shut the door instantly and walk away from there.

Namjoon didn't stopped his thrust for a second even after hearing his wife's voice and splurt his all cum inside Jin.

Namjoon leaves his whole weight next to Jin and cover himself with blanket and turns his back to Jin.

Jin is all wet with sweat, chest is heaving up and down due to the hot intercourse.

"Don't forget to take pills" Namjoon says again reminding him like an alarm.

Jin turns his face to the back of Namjoon which is showing the scratches he gave in the morning and ran his fingers on those marks.

Jin slide near Namjoon and wrap his hands on the waist of Namjoon and back hug him from behind while putting his forhead on the back neck and whisper "I-I want-want a b-ba-"

"Stop there" Namjoon grunt and gets up from the bed, pulled the side cabinet which has pills of stopping pregnancy and throw it on the bed.

And heads towards the bathroom without turning back to look at the crying male.

.............

In somewhere in the seoul..

"King all the drugs have arrived just now" Hoseok said to the guy who's sitting on his throne throwing daggers on his prey who's on his knees tied up in front of him pleading for his life.

Like always with furrowed brows he just nodded his head with deadpan face.

King signal his one gaurd with two fingers who's standing next to him for a cigarette.

As soon as he gets the cigarette and place the cigarette in between his thin lips his guards instantly lit the lighter.

The king inhale and exhale with such sexiness that the women gaurds present there get wet just by looking at him.

The Mafia king is intimidating, scary and cruel but no one can match his level of handsomeness and sexiness, the king is a walking Greek god.

He gets up from the throne and gets down from the stairs while taking slow steps. The screeching of boot is echoing through the huge quite palace.

With the last step he reaches the tied up man and ask "Teeths or water?"

The tied man started to tremble he doesn't even know what these teeth and water means.

"King" Hoseok tried to stop the guy.

king showed his hands to stop hoseok and with furrowed brows he says "choose"

"Ki-king I'm sorry f-for stepping in your possession, pl-please forgive me" The tied man says crawling near king with knees and put his head on the boot of king.

King with a jerk push the guy with his boot and roared "1-2-"

"Wa-water" The guy immediately said and in the next moment he sees 2-3 gaurds picked him and take him somewhere.

"King I'm sorry sorry please forgive me" The guy still tried his luck and plead, what if king changes his mind he knows kings gaurds are taking him somewhere to kill him.

And after five minutes the palace echoed with the dreadful scream when the tied up guy was thrown into the water where full of wild crocodiles lives.

"Let's go" King said.
.
.
.

King and his all gaurds are in the car, sirens has been turned on to indicate all the people on the busy road to move aside.

A

As soon as the sound of sirens reached people's ears,  everyone moved aside from the middle of the busy road to give space  to King's cars to move ahead.

Jungkook and yoongi are in the white car.

"Transport heroine to France as soon as possible and give one to me right now" King said.

"Today's not the day, don't overdo it" Yoongi said.

King didn't said anything and extended his hands to take the bag which was placed on suga's lap.

"You should-"

"Shut up" King said with his famous furrowed brows and snatched the small suitcase from suga lap and take out one syringe from inside.

"St-"

Suga lips sealed when king jabbed the niddle in his wrist, the drugs find their way into the bloodstream and move to the brain and other parts of the body and dull the senses of king.

Suga just looks at the sleepy man who's taking heavy breaths and having problem to even open his eyes, he murmur "I don't know how to stop you from being addicted"

They were heading to a famous club of Korea to meet  with France mafia Gabriel.

Jungkook is not in his sense now and they will reach the club after five minutes.

Suga tried to wake the guy but all goes in vain.

And after five minutes the bunch of mafia cars comes to halt in front of restaurant.

King eyes are still shut, he knows what is happening around and he is hearing one melodious voice the voice is standing out the most even in such place where full of noise are crawling here and there, he wants to open his eyes to see the face of the guy who's singing, which is coming from his left.

when the melodious voice stop blessing his ears he shot his eyes open.

"Let's go we are already late,Gabriel is waiting for us" Suga says

"Was I dreaming?" King whisper to himself.

"What"

"Nothing let's go" King said and steps out from the car with his usual furrowed brows and saw his twelve gaurds with black suit, black specs and rifles on hands are in front of his car waiting for him to step out.

And as soon as he steps out from the car every gaurds quietly stand behind him with yoongi on his side and they made their way towards the club.

King found his cigar from pocket and lit his cigar and puff the smoke in the air while taking fast steps towards the club and

He was about to take step in the club, again that melodious voice hit his ears and his cigar halts in the air..

Sound is coming from his left that means he wasn't dreaming?

"What happen let's go" Suga said.

King turns his direction and walk towards the source of melodious voice.

When people saw The king of Korea is coming towards them the crowd went stilled on their places no one dared to move from wherever they are standing.

He is taking extra large steps to reach the voice which is making him restless.

And

Then

He saw...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Here is the first chapter of "GoL" Hope you guys will love it.

And one thing if you're not pressing the star button, atleast leave some comments on the section to motivate me. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5K 55
❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mine❞ He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
2.1M 80.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
50.9K 2K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
553K 26K 78
✅COMPLETED✅ Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...