Hero In Hell (Ben 10 X Hellta...

By Logan2465

What would happen if Ben 10 was forced to traverse through Hell, obtaining a Demon harem (+1 Angel) along the... More

Bio/Info
The Beginning
Playful Puppies
Sour, Then Sweet
The Bitch
Adorable Angel
The Blind One
The Queen
Bitter Judgement
The Return
The Next Beginning
School Day!
Hang Out!
Angelic Intervention

A Lustful Encounter

1.8K 60 18
By Logan2465

Ben and Pandemonica continue through Hell, with the temperature being a bit much for Ben. This is due to the immense amount of fire around, as well as rivers and lakes of lava everywhere.

All the heat causes Ben to slow down, lagging behind Pandemonica.

Pandemonica: "Come on, Ben. We still have a ways to go before we make it to Lucifer's castle." She looks back, a small sadistic smile on her face. "Unless you want me to leave you behind, all on your own, left to the mercy of other demons?"

Ben: "Okay, okay! Just give me a minute!" He panicked as he takes off his jacket, wrapping it around his waist. "There. You don't need to leave me behind now."

Ben's panic at being abandoned is satisfactory for Pandemonica's sadistic tendencies, for now, so she drops her sadistic smile.

Pandemonica: "Oh, don't worry Ben. I wasn't going to actually leave you behind. After all, I am required to assist anyone down here, what with being Hell's Customer Service." She yawns. "Besides, I still need that coffee from you."

Ben: "Yeah, I figured as much."

Ben and Pandemonica continue their walk through Hell.

Ben: "Hey, if I may ask, why did you become Hell's Customer Service?" He says, trying to make some small talk. "I've heard that customer service is incredibly stressful."

Pandemonica: "It can be a bit stressful from time to time." She pushes her glasses up. "However, very few people are dumb enough to provoke me."

Ben: "And the ones that are?"

Pandemonica: "I would break every bone in their bodies, and proceeded to torture them for weeks." She smirks sadistically. "I can't even begin to describe all the terrible things I did to them."

Ben: "O-Oh. Well, I'm sure that most people that work customer service would like to do that to them." He looks off to the side. 'Better remind myself to not get on her bad side.'

Ben and Pandemonica continue traveling through Hell, and Ben notices Pandemonica's behavior. She occasionally stumbles, and she yawns almost every minute.

Ben: "Hey, you alright? You seem pretty tired."

Pandemonica: "I'm fine, really." She yawns, taking a sip of her coffee. "While a break would be most appreciated, you still require my assistance. I refuse to rest until I get you home."

Ben has a neutral look on his face, and he grabs the sleeve of Pandemonica's shirt, making the Demon stop in her tracks.

Ben: "I don't need, or want, my guide to collapse on me. So let's stop and rest for a little while, okay?"

A faint blush appears on Pandemonica's face, and a small smile appears on her face.

Pandemonica: "Fine. But only for a few minutes."

Ben nods as he and Pandemonica go over to sit down on a large rock. As the two sit down, Pandemonica pulls Ben onto her lap, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close

Pandemonica: "I shall use your body to snuggle with. Do you have a problem with that?"

Ben: "I-I don't have a problem with it." Ben blushes while laying on Pandemonica's chest. "Y-You can go ahead and s-sleep now."

Pandemonica makes a small, almost inaudible sound. Soon after, the sound of snoring can be heard from her.

Ben sighs as he continues to lay on Pandemonica's chest.

Ben: 'I can't believe this is happening to me. Of all the crazy things that have happened to me, this has to be one of the craziest.' He sighs as his eyes droop slightly. 'Sleeping on a demon's admittedly soft chest. A normal person should at least be nervous about this, but I'm not.'

After a couple of minutes of sitting there, Ben falls asleep as well.

=============================================================================================

After about thirty minutes, Pandemonica wakes up from her nap. She stretches, feeling a bit better than she did earlier. Pandemonica looks at her chest, seeing that Ben has fallen asleep as well.

Pandemonica: 'Oh, he must've fallen asleep as well.' She smirks. 'Hopefully he doesn't stay asleep for too long. I would like that coffee as soon as possible.'

Pandemonica remains still, her arms wrapped around Ben. For once, after so long, she feels comfortable and relaxed.

Pandemonica: 'Though I wouldn't mind staying here that much.' Her smiles falters, being replaced with a frown, and she starts playing with Ben's hair. 'But what happened to you? Not that I didn't enjoy seeing you in pain, what caused you to be injured so badly? And how did you get down here without dying?'

Pandemonica snuggles into Ben further, continuing to relax.

Pandemonica: 'Not that I mind having him around. He's a lot nicer than any other human I've met. If only there were more humans like him.'

Without more time to ponder on the human next to her, Ben's eyes began to open.

Ben: "Hm.......Monica?" He yawns. "You already awake?"

Pandemonica: "E-Excuse me!?" She blushes. "W-What did you just call me!?"

Ben: "Oh, it's a nickname. It's short for Pandemonica." He stretches his arms. "Your full name is a bit of a mouthful to say each and every time, so I figured I could shorten it down to Monica. Is that alright with you, or not?"

Monica smiles, a normal smile. Not a shade of sadism in it, for once.

Pandemonica: "If you want to call me that, it's completely alright with me. I quite like the nickname, to be honest." She says with a smile. "Now, I think we've been sitting here for long enough."

Ben: "I'd have to agree with you." He gets off of Monica's lap. "No offense, but I really don't want to stay down here for too long."

Monica: "No offense taken."

Ben holds his hand out to Monica to help her up. Monica takes it and lets Ben help her stand up.

Ben and Monica then continue to make their way through Hell, the heat still a little much for Ben.

Ben: "So, are there any other demons like you that we might meet along the way?"

Monica: "What exactly do you mean by that?"

Ben: "I mean, are there any other demons that are nice and won't try to kill me on sight?"

Monica: "Well, now that you mention it, there are a couple. Hopefully we won't meet any of the violent ones." She starts whispering. "Or the crazy ones."

Ben: "What was that?"

Monica: "N-Nothing!" She clears her throat. "Anyway, since we'll be walking for a while, what do you do in your spare time?"

Ben: "Well, when I'm not busy with school, I play video games. But I have been taking up cooking recently."

Monica: "Really? What have you learned to make?"

Ben: "I've only learned some basic stuff: Eggs, Quesadillas, Tacos, and, my personal favorite, Chocolate Pancakes."

Before Monica could respond, a black and white blur tackles Ben to the ground. The sudden impact blurs Ben's vision. Monica also jumps from the sudden action.

Monica: "Ben!? Are you okay!?"

When Ben regains his sight, all he can see are two eyes in front of him, the pupils being hearts.

When the person backs up, another demon is on top of Ben. Said demon is panting like crazy, her face a deep red color.

Modeus: "A human......and a male human at that." She creeps her hands up to Ben's chest. "This is a dream come true."

Ben: "U-Uh, could you g-get off of m-me now?" His face is a crimson red. "I am feeling v-very uncomfortable right n-now."

Not complying with Ben's pleas, Modeus grabs onto Ben's wrists and pins him to the ground.

Modeus: "You and me." Her face gets closer, with Ben feeling her breath on his face. "Right! Now!"

Modeus didn't wait for an answer, and her hands started going down Ben's body. Unsure what to do, Ben froze.

Luckily for Ben, Monica came to the rescue and pulled her off of Ben.

Monica: "That's enough of that!" She then hits Modeus on the head. "Keep your hands to yourself!"

Modeus rubs her head as Ben stands back up.

Ben: "Thanks for the save." He dusts himself off, face still red. "But you sure took your time with the rescue."

Monica: "Sorry about that." She adjusts her glasses, averting her gaze. "I was....caught off guard."

In reality she was watching, frozen in jealousy from what Modeus was going to do to Ben.

Ben: "Alright, but what's with this girl?" He points at Modeus as he dusts himself off. "Who is she, and why did she pounce on me like a wild animal?"

Monica: "Her name is Modeus, the Lustful Demon. And she has an insatiable sex drive."

Ben: "Okay, but I'm a child. Why would she try to.....y'know?"

Monica: "Most demons are over several thousand years old. Do you really think that, to us, there's a difference between a human child and a human man?"

Ben tries to think of a way to rebuttal, but he can't think of anything.

Ben: "Okay, that's actually a pretty good point." He coughs, clearing his throat. "So, essentially, she was trying to fuck me?"

Monica nods, and Modeus pounces on Ben again, except she only envelopes him into a tight hug. Ben's head is currently nestled into Modeus's chest.

Modeus: "I want you....so badly." She says, still panting. "Right here, right now."

Modeus gets hit in the back of the head again, making her let go of Ben, who is able to pry himself from Modeus's bosom.

Monica: "I told you, hands to yourself!" She pushes Modeus away from Ben. "This is neither the time, nor the place for which things! I need to get him to Lucifer, and then get him home!"

Modeus: "Wait, so you two are going to the human realm?" Monica nods her head. "I want to go too."

Pandemonica: "Absolutely fucking not! This journey is treacherous enough as it is! We don't need you to try and fuck him every five minutes!"

Modeus: "You're being quite defensive of him, and you're never like that to anyone." She squints her eyes. "What's gotten into you, Pandemonica? Why protect this human so thoroughly?"

Monica: "I'm doing my damn job! Now leave us be!"

The two begin to bicker for a little while, with Ben looking between the two. Ben sighs, and takes a deep breath, before shouting.

Ben: "GIRLS!" Monica and Modeus stop bickering and look back at Ben. "We're not getting anywhere like this. So, I suggest a compromise."

Modeus: "What kind of compromise?"

Ben: "You will be allowed to join us in going back to the human realm." Modeus's face lights up. "However, you must promise to behave. Does that work for you?"

Modeus ponders on this, weighing her options, before nodding her head in agreement.

Modeus: "I agree to your terms!"

Ben: "Good, and you better not break it." He turns to Monica. "Are you okay with this?"

Monica: "So long as she doesn't try to do anything to you, I'll be fine."

Ben: "I'm glad to hear that." He turns back to Modeus and holds his hand out. "Nice to meet you, Modeus. My name is Ben."

Modeus's face suddenly becomes even redder, steam coming out of her ears, with a bit of blood coming out of her nose.

Modeus: "P-Pervert!!" She backs up a few steps, putting her hand to her nose. "Hand-holding is the lewdest thing of all!!!"

Ben is confused by Modeus's response to a handshake.

Ben: "What?" He turns to Monica. "What's that about?"

Monica: "Modeus doesn't understand romance in the slightest. So, she thinks it's the lewdest thing she's ever seen."

Ben: "Huh. That's....pretty interesting." He puts his hand down. "Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, Modeus."

Modeus moves to behind Ben, and hugs him from behind, making the boy flustered.

Modeus: "It's quite alright. I know you didn't mean it."

Ben shakes off his embarrassment and lets Monica continue to lead on.

Ben: 'I can feel the lust radiating off of her.' "So, uh, Modeus? What do you like to eat? I can make some pretty good pancakes."

Modeus: "Pancakes do sound good." She puts her mouth close to Ben's ear. "But I would much rather eat your co-."

Ben: "Okay! That's enough of that!" His face is red again. "L-Let just change the subject!"

Modeus: "There's no need to be nervous, darling." She kisses Ben's cheek, making him even more flustered. "I know you would enjoy it."

Ben: "T-That's not the point!!"

Unbeknownst to Ben, while Modeus was....attempting things with Ben, Monica was looking back at the two with a sadistic smile on her face.

Monica: 'It's so cute seeing him all flustered and embarrassed~.' She looks back ahead. 'I suppose bringing Modeus along won't be such a bad thing after all.'

Ben is still desperately trying to keep Modeus from kissing him.

Ben: 'Should I ask Monica for help? No, she probably wouldn't help me.' He sighs, still trying to keep Modeus away. 'And knowing my luck, things will only get weirder from here.'

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 7.6K 103
What happens when you are given an alien device that grants you the power to turn into an alien and become the mate of several of the hottest girls i...
168K 3.7K 29
After getting his harem of demon girls Helltaker heads back home. It was then he remembers his brother, who he had forgotten about, was all by himsel...
1.2K 51 3
After watching the Spiderman Across the Spiderverse movie, I thought to whip up this story. There is a Ben Tennyson with an Omnitrix in every univers...
375K 7.8K 41
When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full of surprises. •Published and Completed• ~...