You still love me

By dikawrites

A magnificent royal wedding venue, its beauty shining for just a fleeting moment. It's a place where new jour... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
Chapter-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

CHAPTER-17

225 20 8
By dikawrites

***

Avneet is currently at her secret spot with Uranshi and they are talking about some important topic.

Uranshi: You won't believe it but it's true. I had gone to deliver the message sent by Rajmata to Vikram. But before going inside, I came to know that Vikram was talking to Mahesh about something, so I heard it secretly.

Flashback starts:

Mahesh:Maharaj, don't think that you can deceive me too. Because I should not be a fool like Avneet's father to consider you people as good people who can include his son in the plan overnight. As for you, I still know that you are a bastard, but that Siddharth used to brag about Avneet and his love. He turned out to be the biggest chameleon and the snake in the sleeve of Avneet's life.

He finishes speaking and starts laughing defensively.

Vikram: If you knew me this much then you would know that I want you to disappear at night too or if you knew that you have the courage to speak in front of me then you would be worthy of praise.

Mahesh:(with a smirk)I am crazy about you just because of these things. You want to make me disappear like you got Jayartha killed. What else are you talking about? If you praised me then thank you. I have to admit that you are wise. I wish my father had understood this, then today he would have been with me instead of God.

Vikram:This is the difference between your father and me.

Mahesh: Well, let those things go. We need to know the address of Avneet's mausi. Because you guys haven't made her open her mouth, maybe I will get this work done.

Vikram: I look crazy to you that I would do such a stupid thing by telling you. That woman is not telling anything in these two years, what will she tell you after so much torture.

Mahesh: Because my style is different from yours.

Vikram: Then keep the idea to yourself. Because you will get that Avneet and even if you don't get it, some part of that treasure will be yours.

Mahesh:You have been saying this same line since 2 years.

Vikram: Have a little more patience. The same woman has the map of the treasure and the address of the second part of locket.

Mahesh:(orderly tone)Before Siddhartha becomes the official crown prince of both the kingdoms, I want my share first.

Vikram: Don't order me. I'm doing everything I can.

FLASHBACK END:

Uranshi: Then Mahesh left angrily.

Avneet:(while guillotining herself) I don't know what these cruel people would have done to my mausi.

Uranshi(sympathizing): Don't worry, your mausi is very patient and brave. she will fight this situation easily.

Avneet:(promising to her mausi) Huh... just a little while longer aunty, then we will definitely get you out of the prison of these people.

Uranshi:Now what are you going to do next.

Avneet: You keep an eye on us Vikram or I keep an eye on us Siddhartha because these people must be keeping an eye on my aunt in some secret place of the palace because they have learned that the closer you are to the enemy, the better. And of course, Siddhartha did not share it with Mahesh, but just like last time both were involved in the plan, similarly both of them want to do the same this time too.

Uranshi: okk.

Then both of them return from their places and start working in the palace at night.

***

Siddhartha's room:

Siddhartha was practicing with his sword when Ashnoor came into his room. As soon as he sees Ashnoor, he puts his sword in its place and looks at him with a smile.

Ashnoor:(with a tight smile) Don't show me this fake smile.

SIddhartha:(dramatically)So now do you think my smile is also a lie?

Ashnoor:Yes. Because I know that you do not practice any weaponry at such a night. And you do that means your mind is disturbed.

Siddhartha:(with fake shocking face) Wow! You know me this much.

Ashnoor:(with a tight smile) I know you more than you.

Siddhartha:(politely)So tell me the reason for coming here.

Ashnoor:(dramatically) Would there have been any reason for meeting my brother?

Siddhartha:(holds her wrist) So let's sit and have a brother-sister moment.

Siddharth takes two steps holding Ashnoor's hand when Ashnoor quickly pulls his hand away. And Siddharth suddenly looks at him and sees that Ashnoor is standing there in shock.

Siddhartha(concernly): What happened...Noor?

Ashnoor:(angrily with concern) What happened. Your hands are getting hot. How high a fever do you have?

Saying this she would hold his hand again and then touch his head and check..

Ashnoor: Bhaiya.. don't you care yourself? Are you a child?

Siddhartha: Nothing happened to me. i have just practiced so-

Ashnoor(scolds him): Am I looking crazy?

Siddhartha:(trying to make a funny situation) You are crazy, is this even a question worth asking?

Ashnoor: bhaiya..please.. I'm in no mood to joke.

Then she would make Siddharth lie down on the bed and then cover him with a blanket. And then she calls a maid and asks her to call Avni. Avni was talking to Uranshi on the other side. After listening to the maid, she goes to Siddharth's room as per Ashnoor's orders.

Avni: aapne bulaya rajkumari.

(You called me princess.)

Ashnoor: jee haan, hume to tumhe bulana hi padega n jab tum apne kaam se kaamchori karogi.

(Yes, we will have to call you when you neglect your work.)

Avni: jee.. mhaare ko samjh n aaya ki aap ki kahna chaho. mai to mhara sara kaam puri nishta se kar rahi hu.

(Yes... I did not understand what you wanted to say. I am doing all my work with full devotion.)

Ashnoor: konsa kaam? huh. tumhe yuvraj siddhartha ki dhekh rekh ke liye rakha gya h n ki mahal ka. to tumhe apna har samay yuvraj ki dhekh bhaal me bitna padega.

(which work? Yes. You have been kept for Prince Siddhartha and not for the palace. So you will have to spend all your time under the care of Yuvraj.)

Avni: jee maaf kar dijiye. mai to bas khana bananae gyi thi yuvraj.

(Please forgive me. I just went to cook food, Yuvraj.)

Ashnoor: Since you will not do any outside work. The rest of the maids will be prepared food and given to you and you will give to the Crown Prince.

Avni: jee.

(okk)

Ashnoor: And do one thing, put your bed in the balcony of Yuvraj's room and you will stay 24 hours here. What Prince Siddhartha do? Where should he go ? Help them in everything. And you also know how high a fever he has right now.

Avni: pr subha tk-

(But till morning-)

Ashnoor(interrupted): I didn't ask till morning or evening. I am telling you right now that his health is bad.

Avni:Yes. Sorry, I was not paying attention, but now I will not make such a mistake. I will take care.

Hearing all this, Siddharth looks towards Ashnoor.

SIddhartha: Noor, iss chiz ki jaruarat nhi h. hum apna khyala khud rakh skate h.

(Noor, this thing is not needed. I can take care of myself.)

Ashnoor: aap chup rahiye. hum jaante h ki kya jarauri h or kya nhi.

(You remain silent. I know what is important and what is not.)

Saying this, Ashnoor leaves. And Avneet removes her veil and looks at him.

Avneet:(shouts) tum samjhte kya ho khud ko. suno, agar tum humare bare me kisi ko bhi kuchh nahi bata rahe ho n to hume bhi pata h ki tum aisa kar kyu the ho. hume apne paas pura din apna sath rakhke tumhe kya lagta h hume rok skaate ho. to tum galat ho.

(Who do you think you are. Listen, if you are not telling anything about me to anyone, then I also know why you are doing this. By keeping me with you the whole day, do you think you can stop me? So you are wrong.)

Siddharth stands up after listening to her and moves towards her. And Avneet doesn't even pay that much attention to this thing because all her attention was on shouting at him.

Siddharth pulls her sensually with his hand on her bare waist, which leaves Avneet scared. Because his touch gives her current and because he has a fever right now, his warm hand on her cold waist gives her a tingling sensation. She immediately becomes silent.

Siddhartha:(seducingly) tum itni bhi khaash nahi ho ki humare sath pure din rahogi.

(You are not so special that you will stay with me the whole day.)

Avneet regains consciousness after hearing his voice and punches him hard on his cheek, due to which he gets shocked and removes his hand from Avneet's waist and his hand moves towards his cheek due to the punch and he realise that there was blood coming out of his mouth because of the punch. He looked back at Avneet.

Avneet: (shouts) dur raho humse. har waqt humare paas aane ka mauka mat dhundha karo. behtar hoga tumhare liye.

(Stay away from me. Don't always look for a chance to come close to me. It will be better for you.)

Siddharth again steps towards her.

Siddhartha: or tumhe kyu lagta ki hum tumhare paas aana chahte h.

(And why do you think that I want to come close to you.)

Avneet: kyuki tum-

(because you-)

As Avneet says something else, Siddharth falls on her and Avneet gets completely shocked. Her hands automatically go to his back to prevent him from falling.

Avneet(Whispers): siddharth..

Siddharth remains unconscious due to which he is unable to say anything and Avneet then makes him lie down on the bed with her support. And then she suddenly realizes that he has a very high fever. She checks by touching his head and then quickly brings cold water in a big bowl and a cloth.She had just come to sit next to him when suddenly she stood up.

Avneet(to herself): ye tu kya kar rahi h avneet, kis insaan ke liye ye sab kara rahi h, jisne tere maa-baap ko mara, tujhe dhokha diya, jhootha pyaar ka natak kiya. ye isi chiz ke hi layak h ki tarpe or tarpe.

(What are you doing Avneet, for whom are you doing all this, who killed your parents, betrayed you, pretended to be in love. This is what he deserve or need.)

Then she is about to go out just then he hears Siddharth's voice.

Siddhartha(whispers): avne..avneet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.2K 44
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite souls have to be together for their whole li...
36.6K 7.6K 101
Cover Credits:- @creations_tr SUPERNATURAL POWERS We all have heard about them and almost everyone of us wish to have them. All of us dream to have...
78.2K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...
17.7K 1.1K 23
Get ready to witness a deadliest revenge taken by someone whom u can't even think of.....😱