Twice's Private Manager Book 2

By okaylikesmomo

Sequel to the first book. The timeline for this story is between the end of the NA section of the first tour... More

Date Night Part 1: Moonlight
Date Night Part 2: Happier Times
Date Night Part 3: Distractions
Date Night Part 4: Moving On
Date Night Part 5: New Rules
Birthday Part 1: Tequila
Birthday Part 2: Rooftop

Birthday Part 3: Dinner

1.1K 27 4
By okaylikesmomo

The gentle chime of a notification stole your attention as you tapped away on your phone, looking for inspiration. Allegedly, Sana had your gift waiting back at her apartment. It was a bit reassuring to know she didn't actually forget your existence, but you still had one stop to make first before addressing your irrational worries.

As soon as you entered Nayeon and Momo's apartment, your nose was pleasantly surprised by those delectable fumes that you knew all too well. The smell intensified as you moved further inside the flat, forcing your mouth to water.

"This smells absolutely divine," you announced as you finally walked up to the kitchen where you found Momo juggling multiple pans. She dropped the little wooden utensil she was stirring with into a pot and turned on her heels.

"You made it," she cheered while launching her arms to the roof. "Happy birthday!"

Without hesitation you stepped up to her, hugging her tightly and lifting her off her feet.

"Of course I made it," you spun her around playfully, relishing in the joyful squeals escaping her mouth. "Is there anything I can help you with?" you mumbled into her shoulder, just now taking in the sweet perfume she wore as your nose pressed into her, swaying back and forth with her in your arms.

"You could start by letting me down," she answered pragmatically.

"I don't want to," you whined as you put her down carefully. "Really though, need help?"

"Nope!" she replied cheerily while turning back to the pot and resuming her stirring. "Actually, go ahead and set the table, it's almost ready."

Ignoring her suggestion, you stepped up behind her and wrapped your arms around her waist, resting your chin on her shoulder.

"What if I'd rather just hold you?"

"That's fine," she giggled. "It's your birthday after all, but I do need you to pass me that spoon then."

After giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, you let go of her and handed her the spoon before leaning against the countertop.

"Where's Nayeon? Wasn't she supposed to be back by now?" you asked, watching as Momo worked.

"She said to eat without her, she's running late," Momo replied, her cheery demeanor disappearing for a brief moment before returning as she held a spoonful of broth up for you to taste. "Poor girl is working late every night it feels like."

"I know, I kinda felt bad taking the day off, but she insisted," you leaned forward and opened your mouth. "Mmm," you gasped as the hot broth entered your mouth, nearly burning your tongue. "That's delicious, way spicier than I expected."

"You like spicy," Momo smiled proudly to herself, turning back to the pot. "Don't feel bad, you've been with her every single day, she'll survive one without you."

"Of course she'll survive, I just want to make sure she has support."

"She has a lot of support, stop worrying," Momo said as she turned off the burner. "What about you and Sana? How does she feel about you spending almost all your time with Nayeon?"

"She understands."

"Does she understand even when you're too tired to go back home and end up spending the night here?" Momo continued, pulling dishes out of the cabinet as she spoke.

"She... did she say something to you?" you asked while accepting the two bowls Momo handed you. "Where's this coming from?"

"It's nothing like that," Momo clarified, leaning over and pecking you on the cheek. "I'm just asking. In case you forgot, Sana is one of my best friends"

"I believe her," you walked the bowls over to the table. "Plus, she knows I'm the one who ends up sleeping alone in a bed while you two share, we usually end up video calling."

"Ew, I'm washing my sheets," Momo scrunched her face. "I don't wanna hear about that, not about my own bed."

"We don't do anything like that," you laughed, taking the next dish from her hands. "Also, seriously, as if your bed is a sacred place," you added with a roll of your eyes.

"It's different when it's with me," Momo scoffed while scooping rice into two smaller bowls.

"Right, because we've totally never also had other girls in your bed with us," you chuckled, picking up a dish of kimchi.

"Is that what you want tonight? I'm sure it can be arranged," she asked in her sultry, teasing voice.

"Slow down there tiger," you sat down at the table. "How about we start with dinner?"

"I can be your dinner," Momo whispered as she took a seat across from you, flashing her seductive eyes in your direction.

"In that case why don't we head straight to your bedroom?"

"No wait, I'm joking," Momo quickly dropped the act to focus on the real priority at hand. "I put way too much effort into this meal to waste it."

"It looks amazing," you took a whiff of the stew. "Thanks for all this, you really didn't have to go through all the trouble, you know I would have been perfectly happy with something simple or takeout."

"I wanted to!" Momo smiled as she started pouring broth into her bowl. "I tried some new things this time, so I hope you still like it."

"In my experience, I'm usually a huge fan of when you try new things," you smirked while filling your own bowl.

"Good, because lately I've been practicing."

"Practicing?" you repeated, holding your spoon up to your mouth. "With whom?"

The conversation was interrupted by the clicking of the front door.

"I'm home!" Nayeon announced, walking up and basically falling onto you. "Happy birthday cutie," she sighed as she hugged you from the side before she gave you a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, how was today? Did they fix the-"

"Not now," she shushed you, bringing a finger to your lips. "We'll talk about work stuff later," she added before leaning forward and planting another kiss on your cheek. "And I hope you saved some for me," Nayeon added while turning over to Momo.

"Of course," Momo smiled up at Nayeon, her eyes twinkling.

What happened next was unexpected to say the least. Nayeon bent over, tilted her head slightly, and pressed her lips against Momo's mouth. The two of them began kissing; it wasn't a little playful peck, it was full-blown making out. You watched in awe as Nayeon grabbed Momo's face with her hands while Momo reached up and grabbed Nayeon's waist.

They kept on kissing, ignoring the fact that you were right there. You had never seen them do this before, and you frankly didn't know how to react. As shocking as it was, it was also incredibly sexy, but your mind was too confused to truly appreciate the scene. It felt like an eternity before they finally stopped and Nayeon stood back up.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," Nayeon said casually as she walked away. "Can you send birthday boy into my room after you're done eating? I have a present for him."

"Sure," Momo answered indifferently as she returned her attention to the food. "Are you not joining us?"

"I'll eat later, I'm not particularly hungry," Nayeon replied.

After Nayeon's door slammed shut, you sat there staring at Momo.

"What's up?" she asked after noticing your staring.

"What's up? Are we not going to talk about what just happened?"

"Huh, what do you mean?" Momo asked before scooping a spoonful of rice into her mouth.

"You just... you and Nayeon... hello?"

"Chaeyoung's also in that one," Momo commented nonchalantly while sipping on the broth.

"What?"

"Hello we up run this city yo-"

"Momo really, what just happened?"

"What, the kiss? That's nothing, just a bit of friendliness."

"Friendliness?!" your eyebrows shot up. "That wasn't friendliness, that was more like 'what are we naming our kids' territory."

"Are you jealous or something? Come here, we can kiss as well," she pouted her lips playfully.

"Momo..." you chuckled. "Is there something I should know about going on?"

"It's not that serious," she began laughing. "I've just been doing some extra stuff for her to help her relax after all these long days."

"Wow."

"Even if it was serious, how come you're fine with Mina and Chae, but when it's me and Nayeon it's an issue all of a sudden."

"First of all, it's not an issue at all," you clarified. "Secondly, Mina and Chae don't kiss like that."

Momo raised an eyebrow at you.

"Do they?"

"Really?" Momo giggled. "If Chae didn't like living with those two so badly, Mina would have moved in with her by now."

"Is it really that serious?"

"No, I'm kidding," Momo giggled again. "Since there's only one of you to go around, sometimes we just pretend to be extra romantic with each other, it's all just for fun."

"Extra romantic for fun..." you repeated while contemplating. "That could be an interesting premise for a TTT."

"Are you thinking about work right now?" Momo scolded you, giving your shins a light kick.

"Sorry, you're right, I should be focused on this phenomenal meal."

"That's right," Momo smiled to herself.

You reached across the table and grabbed her hand, leaving her with a shocked face reminiscent of a deer in headlights as she looked up at you.

"Seriously, it's delicious. Thank you again for the thousandth time," you said sincerely.

"It's... it's the least I could do," Momo stammered as the rosiness crept up into her cheeks.

Her slender fingers gave your hand a little squeeze before letting go, leaving her staring at the food spread in front of her. The two of you finished the meal in mostly silence, conversing over mundane topics of little interest to you; all you truly cared about was spending time with Momo.

Every time you got the opportunity to sit down and have a one on one with her, you were reminded of just how much you enjoy her company. With the hectic nature of your careers and the juggling of all the members, sometimes you found yourself trying to make excuses to spend more time with Momo alone.

Whether it was those late nights watching Netflix when Nayeon would pass out, or giving her company at the offices when she would come to visit. Momo always managed to make your heart beat just a little bit quicker. Nayeon would record her songs while you would spend time watching Momo dance, single handedly being her entire audience.

"I know I've already said it, but that was delightful," you commented as you scraped the final bit of rice out of your bowl.

"Any time," Momo smiled peacefully.

"Maybe I should spend the evening here more often."

"Hey, don't forget that you have a girl who waits for you every night."

"That's true," you agreed, silently feeling less upset about Sana not being there this morning. "She's a special girl."

Momo suddenly stood up and began stacking the empty dishes.

"Nayeon's probably done showering, I can clean up."

"I'll help."

"No, you don't have to," Momo said curtly before carrying the dishes to the kitchen.

Once again, you ignored her instructions, and picked up the remaining plates and cups.

"I said you didn't have to do that," Momo said without looking back as she began dropping the dishes in the sink.

"I know" you said as you placed the dishes in the sink before turning off the tap.

"It's going to be difficult to wash these if you do that."

"You're not washing dishes right now," you whispered into her ear from behind as you slid your hands around her waist.

As your hands moved toward her chest, you quickly discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra. You began to gently squeeze Momo's plush mounds as you admired her flawless form.

"Then what am I doing right now?" Momo asked.

"Not dishes."

Your palm grazed against Momo's firm core as it moved down her body.

"Not tonight," Momo whispered quietly.

"What's wrong?" you asked while standing up straight and immediately pulling your arms away. Before you could let go of her completely, she grabbed your hands and kept them placed on her waist. "Momo?"

"Hold me."

There was a tension to her voice, one you couldn't quite comprehend, but you satisfied her request and wrapped your arms around her stomach once again. While squeezing her gently enough to where you could feel each and every breath she took, you leaned your face into the back of her neck.

That sweet scent she wore was addicting; your mind stood no chance. It wasn't entirely clear what she wanted, yet the way her hands softly wrapped around yours was enough to make you want to hold on forever. Holding Momo forever didn't sound that bad in your head - the logistics of how that would work hardly mattered.

"Everything alright?" you asked quietly, giving her a quick squeeze.

"Yeah," she mumbled back. "You should go to Nayeon, I'm probably going to bed."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"If something was wrong, you'd tell me, right?"

Momo turned around in your arms and faced you with a smile - one that you could see right through.

"Absolutely."

"Is that offer still up for grabs?" you inquired.

"Offer?" she asked with a confused tilt of her head.

You pouted your lips playfully which earned a heavy exhale from Momo alongside a genuine smile. She leaned forward and pecked you on the lips before beginning to walk away.

"Goodnight."

"Momo," you grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

She spun around, tripping just enough for her to fall into your embrace in the most drama-esque ridiculousness. Her hands landed on your chest, catching her fall, while you wrapped one arm around her body to support her. That direct eye contact sent epinephrine coursing through your veins. Your heart rate elevated, and a warmth flooded into your core, proliferating throughout your limbs.

Without saying a word, you leaned into her until your noses gently brushed. For just a second, you held yourself right in front of her before she angled her face enough to press her lips against yours. Her soft lips squished against yours as she kissed you, her breath entering your mouth.

It was intoxicating. Addicting to the point where you didn't even notice your hand subconsciously sliding down and resting on her lower back. You were too immersed in the kiss - a proper kiss. The emotion could be felt all the way to your fingertips and toes, that warmth in your core burning throughout every segment of your body.

After the kiss finally ended, the two of you stood there in silence with your foreheads gently touching. You became acutely aware of where your hand traveled and subtly moved it back up to her waist, but she was unbothered by it. Her deep breaths were steady, telling a story in their own way, a plot you followed closely.

"Goodnight," you whispered, leaning back and using your free hand to push her hair out of her face.

Momo nodded silently before turning around and slowly walking to her room. She paused in her door frame for a second as if she was considering options, showing you her side profile before making her decision, disappearing behind the shut door, leaving you alone in the kitchen with your thoughts.

"No way this is for me."

"It is!"

"Seriously?"

"Alright, no it's not," Nayeon laughed before pausing the song. "It just turned out to be a cute coincidence."

"I knew you weren't that sweet," you teased, giving her ribs a playful little poke.

"Hey now, I wouldn't be too quick to say that," Nayeon replied while batting your hand away. "This one actually was inspired by you."

"I'm not sure I can trust you."

"Are you calling Sana a liar?" Nayeon smirked before switching the song.

My eyes, your eyes, let's go.

Your confusion was quickly erased after hearing the next line as you recalled Sana's reference back in Oakland. The melody was amazing, it sounded so comforting to your ears - and the lyrics were painfully catchy.

"Baby I just wanna be your lover," you quietly sang along while Nayeon proudly watched your reaction. "Nayeon, this is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it," she sighed, unable to hide her nerves. "I'm not worried about the other tracks though, it's the choreo that's still stressing me out."

"Pop pop pop," you muttered while flipping your hands around.

Nayeon gave you an odd look as you butchered the choreography before the two of you burst out laughing. She lowered the volume a little and extended her hand for you to join her on the bed. As soon as you took her hand, she tugged you onto her while she lay on her back. Her bathrobe slipped open to reveal her chest, but she didn't appear to mind at all.

"You're going to be fine," you whispered while resting your cheek on her chest, her right breast directly in front of you.

"I'm glad at least one of us is confident," she sighed while stroking the back of your head absentmindedly.

"I've seen you practicing," you said while reaching your hand up to her breast and cupping it, letting the bathrobe fall completely. "You've nailed every part other than the gang signs."

"Gang signs?" Nayeon laughed while you began squeezing her tit. "Is that what they are?"

"How else would you describe them?" you chuckled, playing with her nipple between your fingers. "I already know that part's going to be all over TikTok."

"Oh great," she said sarcastically.

"I know filming a hundred dance challenges is exhausting," you responded while rubbing your hand in circles. "Thanks for being a good sport about it."

"They're not too bad, honestly," she yawned loudly. "Exhausting, yes, but at least it's an excuse to spend some time with idol friends."

"Tired?" you asked as your hand left her breast and slid down her body to her thigh, giving it a light massage.

"Very," she yawned again. "What did the others end up doing? I didn't get a chance to read the whole group chat, all I know about is Dahyun's and Momo's plans."

"We had a bit of fun together," you answered while untying the half-removed bathrobe and fully tossing it open.

You began to rub your hand between Nayeon's thighs, sliding upwards until your fingers grazed her intimate bits.

"Wait," Nayeon grabbed your wrist. "It's your birthday, let me-"

"Oh shush," you turned your face into her and took her left tit into your mouth.

At the same time, you slowly slipped your fingers up and down her slit, pausing each time to press down against her clit. You sucked on her left nipple until it was fully erect before releasing it from your lips with a wet pop.

The hand you had between her legs kept moving up and down, teasing her entrance as you moved your face over to her right tit. Your other hand replaced your mouth on her left tit, squeezing it softly, flicking at her taut nipple.

Just as you took her breast into your mouth, you slowly eased your middle finger into her pussy at the same time. She moaned gently, completely relaxed to your touch. Nayeon's natural lubricant made slipping in easy, and you wasted no time before slipping your ring finger in as well.

"Birthday or not, I'm still in charge of taking care of you," you said while admiring the shine of your saliva on Nayeon's tits. "Fast? Slow? What kind of mood are we in tonight?"

"Slow," Nayeon moaned, eyes closed, head pressing into the mattress.

"Slow it is," you smiled at her before following her request, gently moving your fingers back and forth in her pussy, going all the way down to the knuckle.

Even with Nayeon's exceptional wetness, tonight she was tighter than usual. It was almost like you could feel the stress and tension she was under through her pussy. You put full effort in your movements, trying your absolute best to make it feel good for her.

"Nayeon sweetie, relax," you whispered, leaning closer to her face and giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Her breathing began to calm down, the muscles in her pussy throbbing gently with your touch. Her pussy didn't loosen up much, but her contorted facial expression converted into one displaying more satisfaction.

"That's better," you gently encouraged her, curling your fingers inside her slightly.

"Mmmmmhh," she moaned out. "That's nice, keep... that..."

Your fingers kept moving while you made your way down her body, pausing briefly to kiss her tummy. Her lower body began to squirm, and you could see her back start to arch towards the roof.

As your mouth approached her pussy, you gave your lips a quick lick before pressing them against her crotch. You loved her taste. The freshness of her just-showered skin, the subtle scent of her products, the lust emanating from her pussy. Eating Nayeon out was the best gift.

Her pussy made your mind go numb. The slight tang of her fluids had your tastebuds overwhelmed, you even removed your fingers so that you could focus entirely on licking her thoroughly. It went on for a while, longer than it usually took for Nayeon to cum, when you decided you wanted more.

With your hands on the back of her thighs, you pushed her legs up, knees to her chest. You ran your tongue down her slit one last time before going lower, kissing her on the way down. Once you were face to face with her tight little asshole, you gently pressed your mouth against the entrance.

"Oh," Nayeon moaned softly while reaching one hand down between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

It wasn't until you pushed your tongue past the tightness of her little asshole when you felt her hand grab your hair. She began guiding you, treating your hair like reins, making you pleasure her in exactly the way she desired. It was working, you could feel her body begin trembling.

At some point you noticed you had lowered your own pants and began gently stroking yourself. Truthfully, you don't even remember when it happened, you were too distracted with Nayeon's body. She was riding the edge of her orgasm - you knew she was close.

Finally, you removed your mouth from her body and straightened your body. She looked up at you, eyes begging for what you were about to give her. She needed to get fucked by you in this moment, there was nothing else she could think about. You positioned yourself between her legs, pressing down the insides of her thighs to spread them wider.

First you went deep into her pussy, making her exhale softly. The soft warmth of her pussy felt amazing, and this was just the warm up. You fucked her gently for a bit, but you could see the gears turning in her head, you could see she was getting desperate for you to take her in another way.

As you withdrew your cock from her warm pussy, her wetness making your shaft glisten, Nayeon pulled her knees together slightly. You pushed her legs up this time, lifting her butt off the bed slightly, giving you the perfect angle into her ass. Carefully, you pushed your tip into her tight little asshole. Once it was in, you threw away any considerations of tenderness and shoved your cock balls deep into her ass.

Nayeon inhaled sharply, squinting her eyes for a moment before relaxing and slowly exhaling through her mouth. You could see her pussy leaking before you, even without any thrusting. Once you were satisfied that she was alright, you began moving your hips back and forth. It was slow, but not gentle. Each time you pushed your cock into her, you made sure she took the entire length.

"Fuck," Nayeon moaned after one excessively rough slam. "Faster..." she added in a whisper.

You leaned forward, pressing the back of her knees to press her femur against her chest, squishy her soft thigh gently. The new position let you go just a bit deeper, perfect for what you were about to do.

Then you began fucking Nayeon relentlessly. Her mouth shot open, silently screaming as her hands gripped the bed sheets until her knuckles went white. That orgasm she had been on the edge of for so long as approaching rapidly now - you could feel it coming.

Her asshole was squeezing your cock unbearably hard now, and her pussy was flowing freely. It was magnificent, you could see her physically losing control the harder you went. After just a few finals thrusts, her pussy shot up like a fountain. She couldn't stay silent, she let out a loud shriek before panting heavily, pulse after pulse of pleasure running through her body.

Normally you'd slow down, let her ride out the orgasm gently, but you were nearing your own. You kept fucking her, roughly, and it was blatantly obvious that she was enjoying it. Her cries of pleasure continued, her orgasm continued, her pleasure continued.

Then it finally hit you. You could feel your own orgasm rapidly approaching, but you suddenly went over the edge without warning. The warm cum erupting from your cock began filling Nayeon's tight asshole, the numbing pleasure finally becoming too much for you to handle.

The thrusting had to stop, the sensory overload was too much. Your body couldn't handle any more stimulation as you lay there, balls deep in Nayeon's asshole, pumping her gently until you had no more cum to give. You fell forward, falling between her legs as she quickly spread them, making room for you.

Your mouths connected and your cock slipped out of her asshole. The two of you kissed passionately, Nayeon telling you how much she enjoyed what just happened without speaking a single word. She had a way of expressing herself in times like this, a way that you could understand so well.

The last thing you could remember was the feeling of Nayeon's soft lips against yours before you passed out.

"Good morning."

"Morning," you groaned, rubbing your eyes before launching your body up. "Morning? Oh shit, Sana..."

"Under normal circumstances a girl would be pissed if her man woke up after sleeping with her and said another girl's name," Nayeon chuckled.

"I need to go," you panicked, looking around the room for your pants.

"Calm down, you only slept for an hour," Nayeon grabbed your wrist as you tried standing up.

"Holy shit, don't scare me like that," you scolded her before sitting on the edge of the bed with your face in your hands.

"I'm sowwy'," Nayeon cooed into your ear from behind as she wrapped her arms around your chest. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's really not your fault," you replied, turning slightly to give her a kiss on the cheek. "I just know she's waiting for me, I didn't want to disappoint her."

"If she knew the first words out of your mouth when you woke up included her name, I'm sure she'd be far from disappointed," Nayeon giggled. "You really care for her, everyone can see that no matter how hard you try to hide your relationship."

"We're not hiding it-"

"But you're intentionally not flaunting it," Nayeon interjected. "The girls won't say it, but some of them definitely appreciate it."

"I..." you began. "Sometimes I feel like this isn't right."

"Which part?" Nayeon asked, joining you on the edge of the bed and handing you your pants.

"I don't really know how to explain it, but it just feels a bit wrong committing to one girl knowing..."

"That some of us also have feelings for you?" Nayeon finished your thought.

"Yeah..." you confirmed. "I know it's an open relationship and all, but still..."

"I think you should ask yourself if you're happy," Nayeon said gently, resting a hand on your thigh. "If you're happy with this arrangement, then it's your right."

"Of course I'm happy, I really do love Sana, but..."

"You think you might have feelings for someone else?"

"How do you-"

"I'm not stupid," Nayeon smiled. "This might come as a shocker to you, but I do talk to the girls from time to time."

"So what should I do?"

"You're going to have to figure that out yourself, and until you know what you truly want, I don't see any reason for you to make any drastic changes," Nayeon suggested calmly. "You clearly still have feelings for Sana, as long as the two of you are on the same page I don't see why you need to change anything."

"Is it fair to the others, though?" you asked hesitantly.

"It'll never be easy," Nayeon responded cautiously. "The nature of your job... complicates... things. It makes sense that you have feelings for some of the girls, and it makes sense that they develop feelings for you."

"God, I must sound so stupid right now," you chuckled meekly. "I should just be grateful for what I have, shouldn't I?"

"You're not stupid," Nayeon reassured you. "Your job basically made this inevitable, but as long as you're honest about what you do, I think the ten of us will be able to get through whatever happens."

"It must be so difficult for the members who have started to develop feelings, knowing that I'm still sleeping with their friends."

"You're right."

"Nayeon..." you turned to stare into her eyes, noticing now they weren't dry.

"Don't apologize," Nayeon whispered, wiping her eyes clean. "I did for a moment, but not anymore."

"I didn't mean to-"

"I said don't apologize," Nayeon cut you off before standing up. "But you should really go see Sana, like you said, she's waiting for you."

You stood up as well, standing right in front of her.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm perfect," she smiled at you. "Really, those feelings are gone, this is just a mutually beneficial, if not somewhat unorthodox, agreement between two adults."

Hearing that would have probably hurt if you believed a word she just said.

"Have a good night, Nayeon."

---

A/N:

Huh, how long has it been since I updated this story? I hope I have the time to keep working on it because I have SO MANY PLANS. I've also become a bit more sappy, so I think I might be releasing some more emotional chapters with less smut? We'll see!

Once again I must admit, I am putting a bit less effort in the sense that I am just writing with how I feel instead of overthinking and planning every little detail. Maybe less effort isn't the proper phrasing, but basically I'm just going more with the flow.

Hopefully you guys enjoy, I actually planned on including Sana's part in this chapter, but I made a few changes and decided it should be a separate chapter. Cliffhanger and all that I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.1K 38
Having been presented with a great opportunity, (y/n) becomes a kpop idol with the company JYPe, meeting an incredible girl in the process. Read more...
122K 6.5K 90
When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing her summer job. Will the two become enemie...
2.4K 130 13
The parallel world is always complicated but real world is more cruel. *Side story of my other book I'M ALONE AGAIN (TWICE) better read it first bef...
2.7K 22 16
Notice: Read description before reading. first time creating a twice book, im nervous i might let u all down lol.. i might give yall a late update so...