Unexpected Night 🔞

Yang_9904

Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, t... Еще

Prologue
(JAYWON) •Part 1
(JAYWON) •Part 2
(HeeJakeHoon) Part 2
(HeeJakeHoon) Part 3
(SUNKI) Part 1
AN (reminder)
(SUNKI) Part 2
(SUNKI) Part 3
+chapter

(HeeJakeHoon) Part 1

2.9K 54 14
Yang_9904

"Hey Jungwon!! Look" Jake said while calling Jungwon's name

"What is it?" Jungwon asked
Sunoo also come to see what Jake wants to show.

"Look!! A BL movie, let's watch it" Jake said happily while pointing a poster

"I'm sorry Jake but after I buy my materials here at mall, I also need to finish my report with my classmates at there house" Jungwon said

Jake pouted and looked to Sunoo.

Sunoo smiled and about to say yes when his phone suddenly rang.

"Wait it's Taki, i need to answered this, excuse me"

Jungwon and Jake nodded.
After a few minutes while waiting for Sunoo he finally came back.

"So what it is?" Jungwon asked

"I'm sorry Jake, but Taki said we are to have a date today and he also said he need something to say" Sunoo said

"It's okay, but i will watch this movie" Jake said

"But you're all alone"

"It's okay I'm already big"

"Are you sure?" Sunoo asked and Jake just nodded

"But i need some money, just for taxi and entrance" Jake said and started to do his puppy eyes

"Aysh.. okay fine" Sunoo said and took his wallet from his pocket "Ask Jungwon too, I don't have a money any more" he added and handed the money to Jake

"Here" Jungwon said while also handing the money to Jake.

"Thank you, bye bye" Jake said while waving to his two friends and ran to the line, the line for the ticket was already long.

As soon as he entered inside, he was immediately approached by a woman, jake thinks probably a staff member.

"Hi sir, your chair and row number?" The woman asked him with a smile

"Row 2, number 31" jake said and smile at her too

"Follow me sir, ahm wait, can you put your phone on silent?please"

"Sure, Ofcouse"

Woman smile and nodded. Jake followed the woman, and led him to his seat.

Jake said thank you and bowed.

He sat and waited for the movie to start. While waiting, a man and a girl excuse them selves passed front of him. He smiled and moved his foot to the side so they could pass easily. The two sat where they were one chair apart from Jake.

Jake pouted when he sees the popcorn. "Gosh!! Forgot to buy popcorn"

He was about to stand up when it started counting, signaling that the movie was about to start. Jake just sat down and sight.

When the movie started, Jake was surprised when a popcorn suddenly appeared in front of him. "Need some?" He heard the man say as he holding and handed the popcorn to him. "Take it"

His voice is deep, but if you listen to it, it's like an angelic and good to the ears. Jake took the popcorn and looked at the man who gave it to him and was about to say thank you but he suddenly stopped. Jake couldn't help but be amazed at the face he was facing now, his deer eyes, pinkish lips, and his blonde hair that makes him more attractive.

"T-thanks" Jake said

"You're welcome" the man said with a smile and go back to his seat.

After the man returned, Jake heard what the girl with him said "Why did you give that to him? you? you don't have popcorn"

"It's okay" the man said

And after that Jake started to eat some popcorn and focused to the movie

"Why do you want to watch this? It's boy and boy"

"Nothing, something just caught my attention here" the man said while staring at the guy who is happily eating a popcorn.

Few minutes later, while Jake is focused to the movie when he suddenly heard something like, KISSING!!!????

He suddenly panicked and looked around, and saw the two kissing next to him. Jake widened his eyes when he saw the man looked at him and suddenly winked at him while kissing the girl.

He immediately looked away.
"What an actual Fuck?!"

"Can they just do it in a hotel? Not right here at the cinema.. Aren't they ashamed??" In Jake's thoughts "yeah what ever, just do what ever you two want. I'll just focused to this movie"

After Jake talking to himself he suddenly hear again something and this time it's a MOAN??!!!

"Don't look!! I'm telling you Jake.. don't ever try to look" Jake said to his self

He's trying to ignore it but the moan started to loud. Jake looked to the staff of the cinema but it seems like they didn't heard anything.

"Are they FUCKING kidding me??!!"

The movie was at the saddest part and Jake was about to cry but not about the movie, it's about of the two making out next to him.

He slightly looked and saw the man was also looking at him with a weird smile. Jake also saw that the man sitting properly but why was the girl moaning? He slowly followed the mans hand cuz he saw it's moving.

"Wait?! Is he!!!! FINGERING THAT GIRL??" He immediately looked away, Jake was really panic inside but he tried to keep cool. But how?!!

He suddenly felt that his phone was vibrating. "Thank God" Jake sight in relief

He stood up and go to the cr to answered the call.

"Hello, my lovey Sunoocakes" Jake said happy

But Sunoo didn't answer, only his cry and sobbed could be heard on Jake's phone.

"Hey, what happened?" Jake asked concerned

His cry got louder and Jake became more worried.

"Hello Jake" Jungwon said on the other line. Maybe they're together now, but Jungwon says he's going to finish a report, and why is Sunoo crying?

"Hello Jungwon? What happened?" Jake asked

"Sunoo and Taki..."

"What about them? Why Sunoo is crying?"

"Come home already and I'll tell you here" Jungwon said

Jake nodded "okay I'll be there, just for me" He said and immediately come out from inside the cr.

He was about to go out the exit door when he remembered that he had a small bag with him earlier. He immediately returned to his seat earlier, and saw the man earlier looking at him, but where was the girl next to him?. But he didn't really pay attention to that because Sunoo needed him now. He immediately took the small bag and ran towards the exit door, while running he suddenly crashed in to someone's chest.

He looked up to see the face of the man he bumped into. He didn't get a good look at the man's face because his phone suddenly start to vibrating.

"I'm sorry" he said and bowed to the man.

He answered the call and started walk to the exit. While thinking about how that man was let in at the exit, I thought that wasn't allowed.

"Hello Jakey" Jungwon said on the other line

"I'm on my way, just wait"

"Alright, just hurry up, I'm not an expert in love life advice"

"What really happened? did Taki propose to Sunoo?" Jake said jokingly

"No, Taki broke up with Sunoo"

"What?!!... Okay, I'm on my way now"

"Alright, be careful" Jungwon said

"Okay, i love yoi" jake said

"I love yoi too" Jungwon answered and end the call

********

"So he's already in a relationship?" The man asked his friend, as they both watched the guy rush out the exit.

"It's okay, I can also stole him" the man answered with a smirk

"You think that's to easy?"

"Let's just trust the process" the man said  "Why did you come here?" He asked

"The picture you sent on the gc is the reason" his friend said

"So you mean, you also come because of him?" The man asked while raising an ID and pointed the guy on the picture "Sim Jaeyun"

******

"That asshole" Sunoo said while glaring at the person who broke up with him last day, and now he's already in a relationship.

"Taki is not worth it to you, I heard that he and that slut bitch are already dating since last month" Jungwon said while chewing and eating his lunch.

"This bitch, why did he say that, he already knows that Sunoo is a type of a guy who always ready at fight" Jake thoughts and glared at Jungwon

"Don't looked at me like that, I'm just saying the truths"

Jake sight "what ever, no can really bet you Yang Jungwon"

"Ofcourse it's already me" Jungwon said proudly

While Jake and Jungwon are talking Sunoo suddenly slapped the table.

"What the heck?"

"I told you Jungwon" Jake said and hit Jungwon at the shoulder.

"LET'S GO TO THE BAR!"  He suddenly shouted

"Huh?"

"What do you mean?" Jungwon asked

"I want to drunk" Sunoo said

Jake suddenly placed a smile on his face. "OMG!! Are you saying bar? Let's go to the famous popular bar, wait where is it" Jake excitedly said and started to scrolling to his phone

"Stop it Jake, and you Sunoo, alcohol is not the answer to make you feel better, I know that asshole broke your heart but alcohol can caused any more trouble" Jungwon said as if his the mother

"I know, okay" Sunoo said and looked down

"Good"

"But i want to try there new and popular drinks there" Sunoo said and turned his phone to Jungwon and Jake.

"Yeah that's what I was saying" Jake said

Jungwon shaking his head in defeated. "Yeah, what ever you two likes, but I'm not going to that place"

"Why not?"

"It's just for fun" jake said

"Nah! I'm good, You Jake I'm already saying you this that don't go with someone who you don't know to that bar" Jungwon said to Jake

And Jake nodded.

"But we're not complete if you don't go with us"

"Please Jungwon, just for me, please come with us" Sunoo said and started to blinking several times (puppy eyes)

"Please, please, Jungwon please" Jake also said and started to make a puppy eyes too

The younger sight "This two biches stop it, okay fine"

The two looked to each other and started to cheer in excitement, they hugged Jungwon.

"Thank you" Sunoo said

"But i didn't promise, because mayde i have to finished something later"

Sunoo was about to say something but the bell suddenly rang.

"Okay i have to go" Jungwon said and started to grabbing his things

Jake and Sunoo just nodded, He and Sunoo are classmates in all subjects, Jungwon is younger to them that's why both of them and Jungwon have a different things to do.

*****

I updated again today!!!!
Our class is half day, so I have time to update.
Sorry because this part is too short, but I'll try to update again.
Bye bye🤗🥰

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

NINETEEN (HEEJAY) Season

Любовные романы

3.5K 240 27
Nineteen the age where your new life begins and your old life takes a turn, and you start taking your life and future seriously, the time when you fe...
18.2K 641 18
Where in Heeseung is a psychiatrist, and is one day assigned to a patient with a psychiatric problem. Jake who has a little space, was abandoned by h...
1.6K 51 5
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐧...
99.9K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...