The Sex Games- Virgin

By Leigh19

Prince Xavier is to be coronated on his twenty first birthday. His royal advisor suggests starting the pursui... More

Chapter 2- Interation
The Sex Games- Virgin
Chapter 1 Mislead
Chapter 3- Selections pt1
Chapter 3 Selections Part 2
Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight (pt1)
Chapter 5- Reality Sets In pt1
Chapter 5- Reality Sets In- pt2
Chapter 6- Revelations pt1
Chapter 6 Revelations pt2
Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt1
Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt2
Chapter 8- Deceit
Chapter 9- The Socialites

Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight! Part 2

34.1K 584 51
By Leigh19

Chapter 4 Round 1-Fight! part 2

“Goodness, this dress barely covers my bottom.” Kaydence fussed while trying to tug the tiny dress over her butt, hoping it would cover a little more. Although the irony that all the men that would be judging her had already seen everything she had to offer. This made her giggle a little, the adrenaline had been pumping through her veins so fiercely that she thought she was going to pass out.

“At least it covers your breasts, mine are practically all over the place.” One of the ten girls who had made it past this round glanced over and smiled friendly towards Kaydence, Gemma and Lydia.

“I’m Arianna.” The girl was familiar, Kaydence remembered her speaking with Roxanne on the Faery over. It’s funny how all of a sudden she decided to waste her time speaking to them.

Kaydence looked to Lydia who looked to Gemma who looked back to Kaydence before shrugging and holding her hand out to her.

“I’m Gemma, this is Kaydence and you know Lydia’s evil bitch sister Roxanne.” She was so blunt it had made Kaydence’s jaw drop. There would be no surprises around Gemma, and she valued that kind of honesty.

“Hey I’m just trying to do what all the other girls here are. I mean one of us is going to be queen someday so why not better acquaint ourselves?” Arianna looked bored before walking back to Roxanne and a few other girls.

“Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.” Another girl whispered in passing.

The three girls turned their heads to notice the dark skinned girl wearing a gold dress that was a similar style to all the other girls dresses, only she looked simply angelic.

“I’d just like to keep my friends close, thank you for the suggestion though.” Kaydence smiled politely before returning her attention to Lydia and Gemma.

They were all wearing the same mini dress that barely covered any of their assets but all the dresses were different colours. Once they all found dresses that were flattering to themselves, Lessa led them down a long corridor. It led to one single exit and then they were outside. There was a walking path and in the distance you could see a bridge that led to what looked like a brick cottage that was well lit and there was a crowd of people outside, talking and laughing. You could smell the gin and alcohol off of them. They were really going to a whore house, Kaydence felt guilty for being so judgemental because once upon a time it was something that had actually briefly crossed her mind. For some women that can’t support themselves didn’t have the luxury that Kaydence had- compared to them she was well off.

Being so sheltered, only having ideas of horrific things being done to them Kaydence honestly had no idea what to expect. She gulped before continuing to walk forwards with her friends, it was such a blessing that she wouldn’t have to go through this all alone. Although, somehow she still felt very much alone. The only virgin in this group, the thought would make people laugh knowing that she was going to be trained and broken until she was found suitable by the prince and even then- it was only a mere shot at being future Queen. If she blew this, she would be forced back home, barely taking care of herself let alone her ill grandmother and with no medical help for her- things would surely go downhill. How she deluded herself into thinking her life was good was a clear illusion. Holding her head up high, knowing that in her heart she was going to do what she had to even if some part of her felt awful and appalled with herself, it had to be done.

“This is it.” Kaydence whispered as she linked arms with Lydia and Gemma as they strutted past the drunken men and women outside, some were falling over, some were smoking and most of them were being loud and barely tolerable. Likely disposed of by the owner of the club.

“That’s some fine ass ya gots.” One drunk man went to pinch Gemma’s bottom causing her to jolt upright and become very stiff, trying to ignore the matter she continued forward but Lydia however would not let that slip by so easily.

“You need to apologize to my friend. You’ve touched her in an inappropriate way.” Lydia stopped and Kaydence and Gemma looked back at Lydia in disbelief.

“Ya want some of this too, do ya?” The man slurred his words and his glazed eyes and stumbling proved to be enough that he was beyond intoxicated.

“Let me put it this way, you apologize for your lude behaviour and I will see to it that when myself, or any of my friends here become queen- that you will be castrated and have your hands cut off. I’d like to see you assault another female then!” Lydia’s hands were shaking as they stayed folded, continuing to glare at the man who actually looked afraid.

“You’re the prince’s lot?” He began to fumble looking for something in his pocket before backing up.

“My apologies.” He muttered before actually falling over into the dirt.

Kaydence and Gemma held the same shocked expression before breaking out into giggles. Lydia however, seemed still very upset. Kaydence wrapped an arm around her.

“Come, it’s done and dealt with. We’re going to expose ourselves to filth and quite possibly enjoy ourselves.” Kaydence smiled genuinely hoping Lydia’s anger would subside.

“I suppose it is. I’m not sure filth and enjoy belong in the same sentence.” Lydia and the others continued into the cabin looking building.

“Jake’s Tavern.” The sign read, as it hung from the entrance.

Kaydence had to blink a few times, this wasn’t trashy- in fact it was nicer than some of the buildings in her very own village. There were a few women waitressing but they wore expensive clothing and although they were revealing they looked to be clearly upper class. There were no whores chained to walls or men’s body parts flailing around like Kaydence had expected.

Turning to look at Lydia and Gemma their confused looks mimicked Kaydence’s.

“Am I the only one who expected this to be........well much lower class?” Kaydence looked around the wooden tables were lit by candles and there were men and women dining. Everything looked extravagant, but that didn’t explain the drunks that were outside.

“Perhaps we’re at the wrong place?” Gemma proposed as she continued to look around and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

“Come Ladies, we’ll be going to the lower level. This is just the exterior of the building to allude others that this is nothing more than a simple tavern. It’s very upper class and hush hush, our clients prefer their privacy.” Lessa had practically answered all their questions as they ventured through a bookcase that opened, revealing a set of stairs that went downstairs. The walls were made of stone and there were lit torches along the walls. It was so dreary, this was more what Kaydence had expected.

As they came to the bottom, the walls were painted a rich white colour and there were chandeliers that sparkled and vibrant coloured sheer fabrics fell from the ceiling and within them were soft beds and you could see them men and women. In one area the man was laying on his back while the woman, who was naked was on top of him. It almost looked as if she were dancing on him, until Kaydence noticed that his cock was indeed inside of her. Feeling embarrassed for intruding she turned her attention to another area. This didn’t make her feel less awkward as another man sat up with two women who were kissing and touching each other as the man watched.

There was purple smoke floating around and when Kaydence stuck her nose out all she could smell was the smell of lavender. Incenses, she had heard of it but never could afford such luxuries. The smoke made it a bit trickier to see, the other girls all seemed to be as observant as she was. Wondering what would be asked of her she continued to scout the room. There was a stage and girls were dancing on a poll, some with clothing on and others were full out nude. The men who sat there wore expensive suits and flashed around bills and chugged back beer, and strangely enough it still looked classy.

The music was soft, there were a few people playing the piano and violin behind the stage and none of them seemed to notice the naked women prancing around- or maybe that had and hadn’t been fazed by it.

“Alright ladies we’re going past that curtain and the men will be awaiting us.” Lessa led the women through the red curtain.

Kaydence trailed slowly when a black door opened. A woman wearing a tight black leather outfit came out. You could see some of her flesh and how red and swollen it was, Kaydence went stiff and stopped in her tracks. The woman had welts on her backside and there was blood on her back.

“Lydia!” She muttered, trying not to fall over.Lydia turned to look at whatever Kaydence was looking at and noticed the woman who looked beaten.

“Hopefully the prince won’t be that bad.” She added sadly before dragging Kaydence forward.

“And if he is?” Kaydence was really starting to second guess this, could she handle being beaten to the point of bleeding? She wasn’t sure she could handle such things. Kaydence decided to put that at the back of her mind for right now and made a mental note of asking Aries a list of questions once she had the time to.

“Kaydence I’ve heard stories of the prince, horrid stories and I can’t believe that any man can be that cruel. Plus when the stories change that often they are bound to be false.” Lydia had a determined look, like ‘don’t question me’. As they continued forward with the other girls.

There were four areas that were closed in by that sheer material and within each of them sat Aries, Argon, Nickolas and another man whom Kaydence had not seen before.

Aries stood up to address the women who all stood there nervously.

“Welcome again ladies. You have made it past selections. Your prince is not here at this time, however he can see anything at anytime through that two way mirror.” Aries paused and pointed to the left where a long mirror that hadn’t looked out of the ordinary was hanging.

“This evening each of you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your sexual appeal. This can be anything from dancing, to undressing, bumping and grinding, minimal touching but under no circumstance are any body parts to be touched orally. You will each be placed with one of us and given a time limit of exactly two minutes and once your time is up, you will be escorted by Lessa to the other room where you can either mingle or return to your sublets. This task is to determine where you stand, and how much work will be needed.” Aries gave a nod, feeling as though he accomplished a well done explanation.

“Alright, good luck ladies.” Aries went back into the area and the first four girls went in as they were called.

“Sylvia, Arabella, Roxanne and Gemma.”

Gemma glanced back nervously at Lydia and Kaydence who smiled encouragingly. Kaydence was on the verge of having a heart attack, but hopefully she could pick up a thing or two from what she’s witnessed this evening. Looking at the four girls walk into the separate areas, it was no surprise that Gemma headed for Argon.

Lydia giggled, “I’m sure Gemma will give it her all.”

“No doubt.” Kaydence smirked before noticing it was Roxanne who went into where Nickolas was.

Apart of Kaydence wanted to rip her away from him but all she could do was watch as Roxanne slowly began to undress herself for Nickolas. It was slow and bitter torture, watching Roxanne’s dress fall to the ground as she danced around him before climbing on top of him on the bed. Nickolas quickly glanced over at Kaydence but Roxanne drew his face into hers as she pushed him back onto the bed before climbing on top of him and rolling her hips, grinding against Nickolas. Kaydence thought she was going to lose it so she glanced over towards Gemma to see how she was doing.

Surprisingly well, Gemma kept Argon’s attention with little effort, although Gemma had such a perfectly proportioned body that it didn’t shock Kaydence at all. Gemma had left her dress on and danced seductively around Argon and involved him when she climbed over him and had him touch her, his face turned several shades of red. After the two minutes were up, the song changed and the girls were escorted back to the other room. Gemma smiled in satisfaction as she left the room.

“Lydia, Carine, Miranda and Olivia.”

Kaydence felt relieved that she was going to go last, she watched as the girls went into the areas with the men, Lydia went into Aries’ room and one of the other girls went in with Nickolas. Trying to not pay any attention to Nickolas proved to be harder than she thought. Bringing her gaze to Lydia as she began to slide her dress off onto the floor. She walked over towards Aries and climbed on top of him and had him unhook her bra. Once that was off she tossed it aside and pulled out the clip holding her hair up as her black locks tumbled down her back. She looked so confident and absolutely stunning, Kaydence didn’t think she could keep up with that. She was far from confident but maybe if she kept faking it, then eventually she could make it. After all, Lydia had shared her lack of enthusiasm to be here and yet she acted better than the rest of the girls.

Kaydence glanced over to see Argon who seemed distracted while the girl danced on him, maybe he really felt something for Gemma. Gemma being as sweet as she was, deserved something good in her life and if that good came from Argon than whynot. Glancing over to the strange man who was fairly decent looking, he was tall and had dark hair but the same blue eyes as Nickolas, in fact now that she was looking a little more closely. Asides from the fact that his man had a goatee and was taller- he looked quite a bit like Nickolas. He seemed bored and utterly unamused to be here.

Finally the two minutes were up and there was only Kaydence and one other girl standing there, watching carefully.

“Anastasia and Kaydence.”

They were called, and Kaydence watched closely. She could go to Nickolas and feel like a fool as she did this, or maybe Aries? Only she needed to prove something to Aries, to them all. Yes, she was in fact a virgin but what if she could pull it off? She’d never be able to pull it off with Aries since he knew her secret. Then there was Argon, he belonged to Gemma in her eyes and Kaydence wasn’t about to press herself against a man whom her friend had feelings for. Leaving only the stranger..... The not so unattractive male who seemed absolutely bored out of his mind.

It was settled. Kaydence walked past Aries, who looked shocked as though he expected her to chose him and as she passed Nickolas she held his gaze for a moment and not for a second forgetting the scorned feeling she felt by him earlier. She ventured unenthusiastically before stopping directly in front of the stranger.

She pulled the curtain aside and smiled politely as he nodded. She stepped inside and when the music began Kaydence felt her heart pounding erratically. She could pull this off, she lifted her hands and reached for her hair pin and by then the gentleman stood up revealing his height. He had to be at least six foot four. He walked over and smiled innocently.

“Allow me.” He gestured to pull out her hair pin and untangled her long dark auburn hair as it tumbled past her shoulders and cascaded down her back,

“Thank you.” She smiled, feeling a little less intimidated with how gentle the large man actually was.

“I’m Stephen, the prince’s older brother.” He smiled kindly towards her.

“Kaydence.” She felt strange, speaking when none of the others had done so. In her defence, he had spoken to her first.

“The nudist.” He smirked.

Kaydence looked around and noticed there was a chair in the corner and went to fetch it. Placing it in the center of the room she looked up at Stephen.

“Sit.” She commanded, almost forgetting she was speaking to the prince’s brother. Feeling embarrassed, until he actually let out a laugh.

“Yes ma’am.” He sat down and watched her eagerly as his eyes burned into hers.

Glancing around she noticed the other girl was in with Argon, leaving Aries and Nickolas standing where the girls had been standing and just watching. This should have put the pressure on but Kaydence had something to prove. Not only could she do this as well as the other girls, she would do it better. Unlike Nickolas, this man seemed to be entertained and enjoying her company- not repulsed by it.

Kaydence walked towards the curtain to draw it shut. It was sheer but she wanted a mild form of privacy, A little was better than nothing. Sliding off one of her shoes and then the other, she slowly and seductively walked towards Stephen. He sat in the chair,not removing his gaze for even a moment.She hadn't the slightest clue was she was doing but it felt easier, as though he was paying so much attention to her eyes that he would never notice is she awkwardly swayed her hips or even if she were to  topple over. Well, that he might notice. She giggled inwardly as she tried to get the hang of dancing.

Kaydence took a deep breath and listened to the music. Gyrating her hips but slowly- she wanted Stephen to see every inch of her curves as they danced and played around for him. Teasingly, seductively. She wanted him to want her with such a fierce hunger. Her future depended on this moment. She danced in front of him, making sure she wasn't touching him but close enough for him to want to touch her. When he extended his hands out to rub against her thigh she teasingly twirled and made her way dancing behind him. She leaned over from behind the chair. Sliding her hands down his chest playfully. His body was warm to the touch.

“Pretend you’re enjoying this.” Kaydence whispered into his ear, feeling silly for requesting such a ridiculous demand. She noticed the bulge in his pants. This enticed her. Beckoned her to approach him just a little closer.

Making her way in front of him she climbed onto his lap, facing him as he brushed her hair off the side of her face with his fingertips.

 “I don’t have to pretend.” Stephen whispered causing Kaydence to smile a little.

“In that case,unzip me.” Kaydence gave Stephen a childish grin as she pressed her chest against his. Stephan's hands wrapped around her back and slowly began to pull the zipper down.

 She lifted her arms in the air as the dress slid over her head. She tossed it aside, very grateful she decided to put on underwear when she changed dresses. Although she had no bra on, she didn’t feel the least bit discomforted.The chilled air caused Kaydence's nipples to harden immediately.
Biting her bottom lip, she pulled her hair back with one hand and then grabbed onto his shoulder with her other hand. Kaydence began sliding it to the back of his neck drawing him into her as she rocked her hips and rubbing herself against his ripe, hard cock. Every time she brushed against his cock, her chest would rub up against his and his eyes watched her with such intesity she almost felt guilty for going through with this, but this was the game. Even though she felt like she was toying with his affections, she reminded herself that this was the whole point of it.

 His hand slid up her back as she arched her back and dipped back until her back touched his knees. She brought herself back up slowly and as gracefully as she could and when she locked eyes with him she could sense just how badly he wanted her. Using this to her advantage Kaydence tilted her head back and grabbed his hands slowly trailing them down her chest.

"You like this?" Kaydence asked Stephen as he eyed her perfectly pink nipples,

His groan as response made Kaydence smirk in return. "Imagine how much more you'd like it in your mouth."

Kaydence was absolutely stunned that those words had left her mouth. Partly appaled and mostly excited she felt his erection straining from beneath her. In between her thighs, she began to throb. A terrible ache that she was all too unfamiliar with. Maybe she had gone too far.

 Finally the two minutes were up and she got off of him just as quickly before gathering her dress and leaving. She was on her way out when she felt a hand on her arm and turned to see Nickolas standing there. Upset. Shocked. Mostly bewildered.

“Hey.” He tried to stop her and when she turned to meet his gaze she looked kind of thrown off.

“Oh... uh hi.” She smiled before struggling with zipping her dress up.

Nickolas noticed Kaydence was having a hard time with the dress and placed his hand on hers and zipped the dress up the rest of the way.

“Thank you.” She muttered, looking everywhere except at Nickolas.

“You’re welcome. Can I ask you something?” His voice sounded strained as she took a deep breath and looked at him.

“Howcome you didn’t come to me?” Nickolas had an unreadable expression on his face but Kaydence felt sort of sad that he asked her that.

Fumbling with an answer she glanced away, in fact looking anywhere except at him seemed like a better idea.

“I was just curious why you’d pick my brother over me, if I offended you-” Nickolas was cut off by Kaydence’s shock.

“Your brother? I thought he was the prince’s brother?” Kaydence’s eyebrows furrowed wondering what it was that she didn’t know.

“Yeah- we have different dads. It’s not something anyone talks about...a royal disgrace, if you know what I mean. Anyways if I offended you in any way I wanted to apologize, that’s all.” Nickolas waited for her to answer, Kaydence looked up at him, as though it wasn’t obvious why she was upset.

“Thank you for your apology, I accept it and am no longer offended by you.” Kaydence added bluntly before leaving.

“So I have offended you!” Nickolas followed her and Kaydence did not want to have this discussion or relive everything all over again.

“It’s not a big deal really. I’ve just never been rejected by anyone before so I wasn’t sure how to handle it. It’s alright though, really. No hard feelings.” Kaydence smiled and when she found her friends she rushed away, so she wouldn’t have answer anything else after already feeling stupid.

“Who were you with?” Gemma wiggled her eyebrows up and down tauntingly.

“Stephen, the one who wasn’t at selections. A total gentleman really, although I think it upset Nickolas that I didn’t choose him.” Kaydence glanced back momentarily and noticed Nickolas and Stephen talking.

“I can’t help but feel there’s so much to this story that you haven’t shared.” Lydia watched Kaydence than glanced over towards Nickolas and Stephen to see them seemingly act less than friendly.

“I agree.” Gemma chimed in.

“For the record, Argon only seemed to be interested in you during this thing.” Kaydence smiled causing Gemma to blush.

“I hope so.” Gemma smiled hopefully before linking arms with the two girls.

“Now we’re going to the sublets so we can speak privately!” Gemma steered the two girls up the passage way and out of the tavern, heading the same way they arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 14K 91
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
631K 25K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
663K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1M 25.4K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...