Feel Like This

By InkedbyRee

"Gwaan poh yuh head." "Wa?" "Yuh nah hear?" "How mi aguh duh dat when mi foot tie up?" I sighed but obliged w... More

DISCLAIMER
•Same Guy
•Hooked
•Update
•Violated
•Tea
•Bruk dung
•Why it suh big?
•Vent
•Follow me
•Doh fuck up
•Test
•Check if she dead
•Thief
•Drink Up
•Question
Who?
•Peep
•Homicide Part 1.
•Homicide Part 2.
•Miscarriage
•IDG1F
•Unfair games play twice
•Who Dweet?
•Man a the least a mi problem
•Promise me
Yuh nuh fraid?
•Yuh geet weh?
•Pretty Gang
•Undercover
•Bail
•Caylis Situation
•Lick Back
•Accept dat
•Just like Dat
Save
Sideman Chronicles
Kickoff
Wrong Idea
Opportunity
Nuh luck
🌊🌴Bora Bora🌴🌊
Tranquility
Clown 🤡
Space
Miserable
Cursed
Timed⏳
Wounds
I Remember
Quick n Easy
A Silent Agreement
Double Homicide?
Bare wm
Gone away🕊️
Power of Prayer
Funeral Day

•Vibe

1.9K 199 8
By InkedbyRee

Chapter 23.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Exuberant
- full of energy, excitement, and enthusiasm. It conveys a sense of high spirits and liveliness.

🪷

🪷

SATURDAY

Ja'Aliyah's POV:
📍UWI CAMPUS

10:15 AM

"Morninggggggggg." Krista screamed from the opposite bed.

Dah loud gyal yah man.

"Girl mi nuh know how you always happy inuh." I laughed throwing my pillow towards her.

Mi love dah gyal yah nah lie. Whenever I'm upset or down or any emotions that I'm feeling that I'm not content with, I can just come around Krista and trust and believe seh she aguh have me laughing or smiling.

I told her what went down between Tevoy and I last night. I cried and she consoled me. Then we bun two weed and got lit.

My fren dis fi life inuh.

Even though we don't talk every single day she is still one of my best friends and will forever be as long as she nuh fuck it up, cause mi nah guh do dat.

Poochie and I were close yes, but it was mostly because we were cousins and grew up together. I'd honestly never would have chose her to be my friend if she was a random girl.

Mi cya tek the way how she just accept certain things no matter how much time you drill it in her head.

I hate to see her getting hurt and she keeps allowing it to happen because she stubborn. That shit really stresses me out, but all in all mi love her with all my heart still. No body cya talk to her too ruff and yuh nuh hear my mouth.

Enough about her though...So I included the part where the dirty man almost box off the skin offa mi face too.

She expressed that he was totally wrong and if she was there she woulda make the two a we gang him.

But... she also expressed that she would've reacted in the same way he did, because that's his mom.

Looking back at it now I was really wrong. I shouldn't have told him about his mom, especially repeatedly. He was calm about it until I repeated it.

I probably would've done the same or worse if someone had told me about my mom. Mi love mi mother to death so mi nuh fraid fi dirt a boy fi her.

Even if I'm not able to do it on spot I would've found some way to get my lick back.

I honestly feel like I had my right and gave it away when I told him about his mom. A just mi mouth a mi problem because when I'm angry I say anything that comes to mind. Whether or not I know it'll deeply affect whoever.

The worst part about all of this is he came to me with the truth and I overdid it. I really overreacted.

Even if mi did aguh leff him mi Neva haffi rail up suh.

I was just angry, mi just tired of men taking advantage of my kindness.

Taking your kindness fi weakness

"Weh yah think bout?" Krista asked pulling me back to reality.

"Just a medz how everything played out."

"Nuh pay dat no mind girl, tonight we aguh turn up so let's focus on getting or outfits ready and we hair and-"

"Girl fuck all a dat fi now, rn mi wah shit and mi hungry too." I said getting up and making my way to the bathroom.

"You always wah shit girl, why you Neva leave yuh batty a yuh yaad?" She spoke laughing.

I hissed my teeth in response and closed the door behind me as I entered the bathroom.

Leff mi phone. "K, pass mi phone under the pillow fimi please."

"No. You aguh tek too long in deh if mi gi yuh."

"Bitch. Mi will come out deh with mi bare batty miself."

"Hello nuh bother shit up mi place. Just hurry up and come out." She responded laughing.

Hate her uh see.

After about fifteen minutes I wiped and flushed the toilet, deciding on taking a shower since I was already in here.

I used her shower cap to secure my hair and got undressed. She kept new rags in her cabinet so I picked one up and turned the shower on allowing it to heat up before going under.

I showered and sang to my private audience.

"Mi bruk yuh heart like a bokkle cause yuh bruk mine, mi cut yuh vibes and yuh cut mine mi Gwaan like mi nuh hurt but it's burning my insides-"

"Aye gyal come out a the bathroom now."

I laughed at her tone and turned the shower off. Sound like somebody made pon a Monday mawning.

A bout 45 minutes mi in here inuh.

I used the rag to dry my body and rinsed it out after I was through. I hung it on the railing and picked my clothes up.

As I was about to step outside of the bathroom door the front door also flung open.

Krista quickly rushed to it slamming it shut.

Rass. Look how her man him nah no form a manners. Mchttt.

I peeped my head through the door and she signaled that I could come out.

I walked out butt naked inside the room holding my clothes to cover my breasts and coochie.

"Mi a come." She spoke, barely opening the door and slipping through.

I was in the corner so whoever was out there wouldn't be able to see me if anything.

I quickly pulled my underwear and bra on and began lotioning my skin. I then got dressed in a graphic t-shirt and a biker shorts. Something cute and simple.

I retrieved my toothbrush as well as my facial products from my bag and made my way back to the bathroom to complete my morning routine.

"Alex seh mi fi tell yuh sorry." She spoke once I exited the bathroom.

"Him Neva see mi suh dat good."

"It nuh good inuh. Mi tired fi tell e likkle big face boy fi knock even if him have key. What if a me and me next man did deh ya?"

"Waiiii, say it to him face nuh."

"Girl yuh know a joke mi a mek cho."

We both laughed.

"Anyways hungry a twist up mi tripe, weh we aguh eat?" I inquired.

"A 11:15 now inuh mums so you haffi hungry. Tek out yuh pill dem and come mek we guh look."

I went to retrieve my vitamins from my daily planner as well as my phone and purse and walked to meet her at the door. She closed it behind me and we made our way off dorm.

"Weh you want fi eat?" I asked her.

"Mnk girl anything."

"Women." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Suh you a wah?"

"Sshhh."

"Mussi they them." She said running off.

Likkle gyal yah love ramp. I ran after her although she had gone too far.

"Ricky, when I catch you Ricky." I spoke out of breath.

She laughed and ran back towards me.

"Come we guh kfc."

"Aii."

We made our way to kfc and ordered our food.

I ordered a bbq zinger box with a corn and two extra biscuits.

When we got our food we sat and ate. I made sure to take my vitamins.

"Weh we a duh fi the rest a the day?" I asked.

"Come we guh shopping."

"Yah pay?"

"Yeh."

"Okayyyyy."

"See yuh face but okayyyyy, a joke mi a mek." She spoke teasing me.

"Obviously a joke cah ya bruk gyal."

She audibly gasped and covered her mouth looking at me. We both ended up laughing.

"Mi a yuh anuh fren nuh laugh wid mi." She spoke before taking a bite from her chicken leg.

After we finished eating we made our way to downtown Kingston to shop.

No matter how rich I get mi guh always shop a dem place here. They have some really good quality in a lot of things for some cheap prices.

"Bratz doll!" A vendor called to me referring to my shirt.

Both Krista and I turned around to meet his gaze. He had all types of different graphic t-shirt hung up on some hangers.

"$500 a one."

"Dem yah nice bad."

"Dem yah nice eee." I added.

I looked through the ones he had on the hanger and choose five of them.

One with the word written goddess, another that said, "Just blood cl##t dweet!, Maddest Life, a Tom and Jerry design and a lilo and stitch one.

I held up the lilo and switch one asking, "you nuh have none a dis can fit 7 year old?"

"How yuh mean man, fawud ova yassuh."

He led us to his stall where he rested the clothes on a board table behind him and searched a big clear bag.

After a minute or so he retrieved the shirt.

I ended up picking one just like that for mommy as well as three other ones that I knew she'd love.

Both Krista and I were ready to pay when two men approached us.

"Mek me pay fi dem deh babes." He spoke though I was unsure which one of us his statement was directed to.

Mi nuh wah nuh strange man pay fi mi tings Ina this day and age. Yuh cya know when them genuine and mi nah tek no check. Mi goodly mek him pay fi it and him want something in return.

"Mek him pay fi it and unu put it in suh mi can take it off." The other one spoke.

Fada if uh nuh busy come look yah.

Guh see how long dem a plan fi come up with that.

My bill came up to $5000 and Krista's came up to $2000. She handed him a $2000 note and I handed him $5000.

We walked away leaving the men to converse.

"Mi spend too much money already mi nuh bother wah shop." I spoke.

"Yeh cah ya bruk gyal." She added referring to my statement from earlier.

"Come mek we guh buy some jewelry then we can leave."

We entered another store and inspected the jewelry on display.

I didn't see anything that caught my attention so I didn't purchase anything.

On our way back to the car I noticed a young lady selling some press on nails.

Dem yah nice bad. She said that she made them by herself and told me her instagram.

I decided on some black stiletto nails and Krista bought some blue sparkly French tips.

🪷

🪷

9:45 PM

"Mi miss me man." I sulked fixing my edges.

"Him or the buddy?"

"Both." I spoke answering Krista.

"Just because he's good for your hole doesn't mean he's good for your soul."

Hate her yuh see.

We were both dressed and almost ready to go.

I got up from her little vanity area and made my way to brush my teeth. After using mouth wash and flossing I applied my lipgloss.

"Ready?"

"Yah."

We exited her dorm and made our way to the venue. I drove closer to the venue because the parking lot there was too packed.

"Tek mi pickcha girl."

I posed and she took my picture and I took a few for her.

"Yuh look good babes." I looked behind me to meet a familiar face.

Jaheim.

I internally rolled my eyes. Mi nuh think mi want no revenge. Mi cya three stomach him or no man as a matter of fact.

He came up behind me attempting to hug me from the back but I quickly turned around sliding on a side hug.

Nuh want him a too rub up him likkle whoring self poh mi.

"Unu a come? We aguh whol off pon e stage."

"Yeh." Both Krista and I agreed.

Mi aguh get fi see mi man up close and personal.

Armanii, and Valiant were performing tonight.

We made our way behind the guys following them to backstage.

Jaheim and two of his friends made their way over to Armanii dabbing him up. Zidii was also there texting away on his phone.

I made myself busy scrolling through my pictures from earlier. Mi angle dat man. I made a collage on insta and added one of Alkaline's song before adding a caption and posting it.

When I looked up from my screen my eyes were met with a very handsome specimen. He was so much more attractive in person. We both held our gaze not daring to look away. Our contact was interrupted when Jaheim approached us telling Krista and I to follow him.

Yuh know seh dah boy yah a block mi blessings doe.

I followed behind them onto the stage where some upcoming artistes were performing.

Some a dem can gwaan but the rest need fi guh back a the drawing board.

Krista and I vibed to the music as we sipped our liquor. Jaheim and his friends had left us to go "deal wid a ting" as they said.

Soon enough the dj introduced Armanii to the stage and the crowd went wild.

The recognizable beat dropped and the crowd started singing.

Gyal yuh pussy tighter than traffic jam
Dat a stretch like elastic band
32 inna di big fat pan
Shot a kick yuh leff yuh inna plastic bag
Bruise it up mek yuh pumpum cramp
Beat it up rapa-pam-pam-pam
Clean yuh fuck and di glock nah jam
Nick a load fi kill Sam and Cat
She a bad freak, mi top G
Put di Bimma inna sport, wi nuh push taxi
Fulla guns like Voxy, nuh vaccine
Mi a shot yuh and yuh face drop pon a flatscreen
Anuh RG but wi grab cheese
V pon foot, 30 grand black jeans

"Pull up dat bomboclaat!" He spoke in the microphone.

We all sang to the song along with Armanii as he walked near the end of the stage where the females grabbed after him.

Why dem a feel up mi man?

Set it deh suh Mek Mi knock it
Fuck yuh hard yuh neck Mi grab it
She keep mi clean to the bone
Mi swear yuh throat a magic
Finger nail inna Mi back mi dealid it graphic

"MY SONG DIS INUH!" I screamed to Krista over the music

Anything yuu want girl yuu have it
Gucci pan yuh feet Prada fi d freaky habit
Fuck yuh inna yuh mouth
Spit it pan the killa cocky
Mi deven affi know yuh mada fi yuh call mi daddy

"Daddyyy." Both Krista and I shouted out. Looking at each other and giggling.

We gone inuh.

45 yea we Eva have itt (Brr)
Suh if a safety uuu want babygirl yuu got it
Yuu tell mi when yuu horny
Mi slap yuu pan yuh batty
Tell yuh Weh fi do yuh yuh
Tell mi yes daddy

Miss mi man. Real, real bad.

Backshot a Mek yuu batty clap
Cum inna yuh mouth and tell yuh swallow that
Pussy good Mi a honor that
Fi you mi woulda fire shot
Yuh too pretty fi guh fight Mek mi hangle dat

I bent over shaking my ass on Krista as she repeatedly slapped it.

Beez sting to how the summ fat
She nuh kotch a gyal yard not a fan a dat
Yuh bring a style dem follow dat
Dem gossip Mek a bagga chat
But yuu nuh give a fuck at all Cah Yk yuh hot

Dat me know.

About 10 minutes had passed and he made his way from the stage.

One of the males from his entourage approached Krista and I.

He stood in front of her and spoke, "Aguh wah yuh inuh."

"Me?" She replied pointing to herself.

"Yeh."

"Mi man a gunman sir."

"Mi a gunman tuh suh a which gun fire fuss."

"Eee, me and mi fren taken still so wrong stop."

"Yuh single mumma?" He spoke directing his question to me.

A who and him? Him just did a look mi fren the fuck.

Before I could answer Armanii walked up behind him lowering his head to say something only he could hear.

"Code mi fada." The guy spoke and walked from the stage.

He then stepped closer towards me basically closing the space between us.

People can see we inuh.

"Ting gov?" He inquired looking down at me.

"Mhmm." I answered not meeting his gaze.

"Words babes." He added using his thumb and index to lift my chin.

I hear something purring.

"I'm good yea. You?"

"Gov man. Fawud nuh."

I looked towards Krista that mouthed that I should go.

I made my way behind him making sure to secure her hands pulling her behind me.

We entered a tent that seemed to be a setup for him. It was pretty roomy and had the fake grass on the ground.

We ended up talking for a little while and I ended up giving him my number. Him claim to seh him aguh call me but everybody know seh a suh artiste man stay. Them say one thing and do the complete opposite.

We made our way back to enjoy Valiant's performance though this time I didn't want to go back on the stage.

All now mi nuh spot back Jaheim them inuh. Mi a look Ina the crowd from we come back out and not a sight of them.

I noticed a familiar face in the crowd that kept stealing glances at me.

Nuh one a Tevoy fren dem that?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

REMEMBER TO VOTE & COMMENT❤️

-Rasheda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.9K 14
He took away her innocence.✨ " yah virgin? " he suddenly asked causing my face to now be plastered with a look of shock. " Huh? " I questioned as if...
7.4K 558 20
laying on the ground helpless unable to move as I felt every single hit in my back tear restlessly ran down my face his only words were "fuck wid m...
80.7K 5.4K 23
"Me a likkle girl" I state not looking at him afraid of how my body will react to his intense stare. "So?" Him serious? "Oh yah pervert?" He hisse...
28.2K 2K 44
Mature audience only!! "I myself don't understand this feeling, me the too bougie, stoush jass falling madly inlove with a man, How, i feel safe arou...