The Easton's

By _-SleepingFlower-_

"I told you to wait for me." Riley smiled at the smaller male as he leaned in to kiss him. After the short ki... More

Preface
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Note
14
15
16
Chapter 17
18

2

9 2 1
By _-SleepingFlower-_

Jacksonville, Oregon

--

Riley, Jestion along with the few trusted men they brought along all walked down the steps of the plane groaning. The flight was a long one. It was a sixteen hour flight and they only stopped once to fuel up before finishing the flight to Oregon. They landed at a private airport in the small town that Riley had paid the mayor a good sum to keep quiet about.

"Okay everyone go set up at the rental house we'll be going to my brother's house." Jestion said as he and Riley climbed on his motorcycle. Jestion hated sitting in cars and would drag his husband along on his motorcycles any chance he got. Riley didn't mind plus it gave him an excuse to hug Jestion, although he didn't like being so open for enemies to shoot at them.

They took off on the motorcycle, Riley directing them to the house. When they arrived they noticed the doors of the house were opened. Jestion barely parked the bike before jumping off to run inside of the house. Riley followed him after sitting the bike up on its kickstand. Jestion stood in the doorway of the small home shocked.

The house had been destroyed, picture frames broken, tv's smashed and the walls covered in symbols Jestion hoped to never see again. In all the mess Jestion saw a note and went to pick it up. His blood boiled as he read the note before throwing it down and stomping out of the house.

Riley went to pick up the note to read it.

I told you Jestion, you'll never escape me. Your brother is so pretty I guess he'll do in your place for now love.

-J

Riley threw the note down and followed after his fiance. He saw tears streaming down his fiance's face as he kneeled by his bike with his hands in his hair. Riley stared at Jestion, upset. They were supposed to be home planning their wedding and making contact with Elias inviting him to the occasion. Jestion was supposed to be happy not kneeling in front of his brother's empty home crying. Riley walked over to Jestion and kneeled beside him making his finance look at him.

"I've let you do this your way love, but it's my turn now." Riley said, staring Jestion in the eyes. Jestion stared at his fiance and nodded, wrapping his arms around the male. Riley knew after dealing with Joseph Jestion hadn't want another relationship where he was being told what to do. So Riley tended to let Jestion do whatever he wanted knowing if he needed to step in he would.

Riley stood up holding his husband as he called his men to pick them up and another group to clean the house up. After that he made a phone call as they waited. "I need your help." He told the people on the phone as he stared at the car pulling up. "We'll meet in Vegas." He said before hanging up the phone. He handed his phone to one of his men before leading his fragile fiance into the car.

He hated to have to take another plane but driving would take just too long he thought as the pair were sent back to the private airport to be put on a plane to Vegas.

--

LAS VEGAS NEVADA

--

Elias woke up on a plane. His hands and legs were still tied together and his mouth covered by tape. He opened his eyes seeing the handsome man from the bakery sitting across from him sipping on a drink. The man noticed the small movement and looked up at Elias with a devilish grin.

"You're awake, finally." The man said as he looked Elias up and down. The boy sat still not knowing what to but stared at the man with fear in his eyes. "My name is Joseph, you'll be staying with me for a while." The man or Joseph said. Elias would've thought the man was nice if it weren't for the fact he'd kidnapped him and the gun that lay on the tray right beside him.

"Now listen love we're on a plane and there's no one around to save you so if I take this tape off you promise not to yell?" Joseph said as he stood up sitting next to Elias. Elias nodded absent minded as he stared at the male. Joseph made quick work of ripping the tape from Elias causing the male to wince in pain.

Joseph rubbed the area around his mouth seeing as it turned a bright red afterwards. In Joseph's mind it tainted the pretty boy's porcelain skin. That was the only difference he'd noticed in Jestion and his little brother. The boy was quite pale, almost too pale for it to be normal, while Jestion was quite tan. They both had the same wild curly hair upon their head and the same beautiful green eyes. Although Elias had a lot more freckles on his porcelain face than Jestion who had just a few littered around his face. Elias also looked noticeably younger than his brother. While Elias looked like he was just turning sixteen, his brother looked around twenty at the age of thirty-two.

"You look so much like your brother." Joseph said as he rubbed his hand on Elias' face. Elias moved away from his touch only to be roughly grabbed by him. "I bet you're gonna look so pretty under me next to him." Joseph said into Elias' ear before letting him go. Joseph went back to his seat to read the text's on his phone. They still had about half an hour before they landed. Joseph looked up and noticed Elias had passed out again. Joseph rolled his eyes, grabbing his cup and sipping on the whiskey once again.

--

Jestion sat on the flight staring out the window absentmindedly. He thought back to the time when it was just him and his mother before she married that man. She had done for him as the man had a lot more money and could afford to house the pair. When she had Elias he remembered how she would take them both to the park and how Elias would chase after his older brother with his little stubby legs.

He clutched his necklace knowing that if he didn't get to his brother soon Joseph would ruin any innocent aspect to his brother's life the boy had left. He looked over at his husband who was talking on the phone and typing furiously on his laptop at the same time.

Jestion felt so lucky to have met Riley. Riley had saved him from Joseph's brain washing and showed him that being independent was okay, and so was trusting someone with your whole heart. Jestion looked back out of the window leaning his head against the seat letting the rhythm of the plane lull him to sleep.

Riley hung up the phone angrily as he let out a sigh. He looked over at his beautiful fiance and smiled. He would do anything for Jestion no matter how hard it was. He only hoped that he could save his lover's brother before it was too late. After they did he would tell Jestion about the other news he had and hopefully it wouldn't stress his fiance out too much.

Riley was still emailing people and setting things up for the pair as they landed. When they did he knew he would have to convince Jestion to go to bed while he met up with the group at his club. He put his things away handing them to his butler as he went over to wake up his fiance. Jestion held his arms up for Riley to pull him up, making Riley smile.

Jestion was rarely vulnerable around Riley especially in front of others but it felt good to have his fiance wanting to rely on him. Riley pulled Jestion up so they could get off of the plane. Jestion sleepily walked with Riley to the car and got inside not letting go of his fiance.

When they arrived at the house Jestion stared at the place in awe. It was absolutely beautiful; it almost reminded Jestion of the Easton manor back in Italy but it was a little smaller and more modern than the manor. As they got out of the car Jestion looked at the beautiful garden and thought back to a time where he and his mother planted flowers and how he told her he wanted to be a florist when he grew up. He smiled sadly thinking how much had changed since then. His mother had died, and he'd become a monster taking life after life with no remorse.

Riley led Jestion in the house letting his husband explore the place he'd lived alone for years. Onee Jestion was finished looking around he walked back to his finance and hugged him. "I just want this to be over so I can marry you." Jestion mumbled into Riley's shoulder. Riley wrapped his arm around the smaller male and nodded, kissing the top of his head.

"It will, and your brother will be right there with you mi amore." Riley promised as he led Jestion to their bedroom. Riley had made sure the maids of the house had changed the bed and went to get new bedding before he brought his fiance to the house. He didn't want Jestion laying in a bed where he had others years ago, Jestion only deserves the best in his mind.

Riley took Jestion to the bathroom where he ran them a bath. Jestion felt safe in his fiance's arms but guilty at the same time. How could he be safe and happy when his brother was in the hands of that sick sadistic man. Riley saw his husband's conflict and massaged him to get the thoughts out of his mind.

"Relax and let me worry about it, you just worry about making the house comfortable for you brother when I bring him here." Riley told Jestion, trying to calm the man's nerves. Jestion melted into Riley's touch nodding at what his fiance told him. "You're not gonna like this but I want you to stay here, before you get made you are literally the thing Joseph wants and I'm not letting you fall into his hands so let me save your brother and you for once in your life are going to wait." Riley said sternly as he stopped massaging Jestion. Jestion sat up and turned around in the tub to argue with Riley but decided against it seeing the look on his fiance's face.

Riley was always more level headed than Jestion, he never pushed the male or forced him to do anything. So Jestion knew that his fiance's request to stay out of it was something serious. "Just promise to call me with every update, and let me know if you're not going to come back to me at night." Jestion said, laying himself against Riley's chest. Riley nodded in agreement taking his hands up to play in Jestions curly hair. "You need a haircut." Riley said as he played with the unruly locks. Jestion took a hand up to his own head pulling a strand down. His hair went way past his shoulders and down to the middle of his chest.

"I think I'll get a trim. I kind of like it long." He replied sitting up. He couldn't remember the last time he had taken a bath with Riley without something happening in the bath. It felt so good just to relax with each other and not think about the outside world for a moment. He glared at Riley as the male groped his ass. "Can't we just be innocent for once." Jestion said as he crossed his arms. Riley smiled at him and let go.

"Just this once." He replied leaning back against the tub. He knew it would be the only peace the pair had for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 23 20
When Riley and Alex meet in a chance encounter, sparks immediately fly between them. Some notice them earlier, some later. But with time, relationsh...
19.6K 394 29
Ethan just got a new apartment, escaping his wretched, homophobic parents but another problem arose. His boss, Christopher, was tall, fit, and way to...
55.6K 2.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
7K 501 44
If he had known danger, death and vampires would follow, he would have asked for disownment. *** Jesse Parker was never particularly close to his fa...